FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Snow-Weather Wars in Action?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Heavy Snow-Weather Wars in Action? Reply with quote

Peter Power emerged on Newsnight last night with the label 'crisis management consultant'. Why?

Due to snow Peter Hendy of the Transport Committee for London from the GLC took the extraordinary decision to cancel all buses because of snow.

Soon it might be because of rain, because of leaves on the road as opposed to the usual on the tracks, because of wind.

They are trying to see how far the propaganda works in propagating
'only make essential journeys otherwise stay in',
'ambulances will only come out for life or death emergencies'

to possibly see the reaction of the population.

Having gone from North to East London by car the roads were essentially empty. Buses could have easily travelled, they did after and during the war.

For the last year tonnes of chemtrails have appeared throughout London.
Is this now the evidence for it? Snow as if we are in Russia?

Lets not forget it also snowed in Baghdad...
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Met Offie has been dire since the 1987 storm!

get Snow and its a STORM
Get rain and its a SEVERE WEATHER WARNING
Get a Gale and it a STORM/SEVERE WEEATHER WARNING
Get sun and its a UV WARNING

I've just about had enough!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
The Met Offie has been dire since the 1987 storm!

get Snow and its a STORM
Get rain and its a SEVERE WEATHER WARNING
Get a Gale and it a STORM/SEVERE WEEATHER WARNING
Get sun and its a UV WARNING

I've just about had enough!

I've gone over Channel 4 for news and weather, though I did laugh all the way through the BBC forecast yesterday. What's more, on the BBC TV1 national news broadcast, they informed viewers that if they do have to go out they should put warm clothing on.

Jeremy Paxman had a go at the weatherman on Newsnight last night.

Are they trying to dumb us all down, or what?
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanFantom wrote:

I've gone over Channel 4 for news and weather, though I did laugh all the way through the BBC forecast yesterday. What's more, on the BBC TV1 national news broadcast, they informed viewers that if they do have to go out they should put warm clothing on.

Jeremy Paxman had a go at the weatherman on Newsnight last night.

Are they trying to dumb us all down, or what?

Its probably a twin track strategy.

Like the 'war on terror' but about 'climate change'.

If islamic terrorism doesn't exist they'd have to invent it or encourage it by arresting muslims day and night.
They also have to find suitable stories to promote or encourage.
Hence buses not being able to travel exagerrates what was essentially a day with snow. It become magnified beyond all proportion as Disco Destroyer states.

We are being infantillised. Primary school approach to all and sundry.
Maybe that is why Mussolini was a primary school teacher!

Most people were lauging and saying is this 'global warming' on the tv. Very Happy

Last edited by conspiracy analyst on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be Global warming?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Heavy Snow-Weather Wars in Action? Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
Peter Power emerged on Newsnight last night with the label 'crisis management consultant'. Why?

Due to snow Peter Hendy of the Transport Committee for London from the GLC took the extraordinary decision to cancel all buses because of snow.

Soon it might be because of rain, because of leaves on the road as opposed to the usual on the tracks, because of wind.

They are trying to see how far the propaganda works in propagating
'only make essential journeys otherwise stay in',
'ambulances will only come out for life or death emergencies'

to possibly see the reaction of the population.

Having gone from North to East London by car the roads were essentially empty. Buses could have easily travelled, they did after and during the war.

For the last year tonnes of chemtrails have appeared throughout London.
Is this now the evidence for it? Snow as if we are in Russia?

Lets not forget it also snowed in Baghdad...

Yeah need a media link.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten Years Into The
Chemtrail-Wars

The Breakdown Of The Immune System
By Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, PhD
Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, Ph.D.

This winter of discontent, the New England states have been hit with one after another particularly strange snowstorms. The previous 2007-08 winter was also similar. The snow smells full of chemicals, as it comes down uniformly and looks like manufactured snow that is used on ski slopes (i.e., fluffy, packed powder). Sometimes, the falling snow stops abruptly, and does not trail off, as it used to do. It is definitely not the same snow that, for millions of years, used to be provided by Mother Nature, in all her magnificence.

Snow is now provided by the US military, the Pentagon, and commercial planes especially equipped to dump on us highly toxic aerosols, from various altitudes. No doubt, these chemical mixtures are created in some secret US bio-weapons laboratory. With enormous egotistical hubris, the Air Force is already on record as saying that they "want to own the weather by 2025."(1) No longer a Star Trek or Star Wars movie fantasy, some of this is already a reality with the now more than 60 Clandestine Weather Modification programs that assault us daily. Despite this, there is a weather news blackout about Chemtrails. The exception is meteorologist Kevin Martin who reports Chemtrails on his website.

There has been absolutely NO PUBLIC DISCUSSION about Chemtrails! Over the past 10 years, not one public official has replied to the countless concerned citizen phone calls or letters. That's due to these "programs [being] secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to 'not know' about the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal, and [extremely] harmful agents are. It is for that reason the projects [have] been declared secret from citizens. It is all illegal under federal and state law."(2) Congress is complicit in this cover-up. So, we are the unwitting guinea pigs in a now global military assault of such magnitude that they are massive war crimes. Federal agencies may deliberately want not to know, but, nevertheless, Chemtrails continue to affect us detrimentally.

According to United States Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520a, it is illegal "to use a civilian population for testing of chemical or biological agents." Will Thomas, who also has been writing about Chemtrails for a decade, has a Chemtrail Petition to Congress posted on his website:www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Congressi onal_Petiti.html

This past year, there has been an increase in supposed "unexplained" spontaneous nosebleeds of such severity (as if a water faucet had been turned on full tilt) that they require emergency hospital care. I know of several instances where people (both on the East and West coasts) have been rushed to a hospital because the nose-bleeding would not stop. This seems to affect elderly as well as the very young. Allopathic doctors seem baffled and have no explanation as to why there is this increase.

These serious nosebleeds are not happening just for humans. All mammals are also affected. Several people I know with dogs and cats that have had water-faucet nosebleeds. Last year, I had to rush my own calico cat to the Vet, as her nose would not stop bleeding. The Vet had no explanation.

However, those who read the reliable Chemtrail literature ­most especially Clifford Carnicom's outstanding website [<http://www.carnicom.com>www.carnicom.com] and Will Thomas' website [<http://www.willthomasonline.net>www.willthomasonline.net]-- are aware of the link between breathing high levels of barium-laced air and what it is detrimentally doing to all of us, including its dangerous effect on our entire immune system Environmentally, among other things, Chemtrails are dramatically changing "the salt levels in our soils."(3) Mr. Carnicom (whom I have had the great pleasure of meeting and discussing this nightmare poisoning) has been one of the outstanding private citizen researchers who has been reporting for more than 10 years about the deadly effects of Chemtrails. Dr. Gwen Scott, ND, is also reporting some of the disastrous illnesses that now are linked to Chemtrail toxicity. A copyright free and highly informative documentary is available for a nominal fee on his website. This DVD should be required viewing for everyone.

Barium is an earth mineral; and, as numerous researchers have reported, it is known to be toxic to all mammals. Now, it is used to poison us. It is part of the aerosolized, chemical brew that is in our air, snow, and rain we breathe. Aerosol release of barium is associated with having less oxygen to breathe. It is also linked with increased sinus pressure and uncontrolled nosebleeds. This past week, several friends told me that they had had nosebleeds so severe that it took more than 20 minutes to stop. During this latest snowstorm, I believe possibly there were more chemicals added to the already toxic brew that was dumped on us. Two friends called me and said that several hours later, after blood had coagulated in their nostrils, when they blew their noses, another nosebleed the ensued. This may also mean that fibrinogen, essential for blood-clotting, has been compromised by the constant assault of breathing these illegal poisons for so many years.

This is not a one-factor issue. Rather, the multiple layers of harmful Chemtrail poisons multiply to dangerous levels that become life threatening. "No case data is available from the medical community on the long-term effects of barium on the human body."(4) We, as an entire population of millions/billions, are the guinea pigs for heinous secret military bio-warfare agendas.

Other illnesses linked to chronic exposure to Chemtrails also include [This list is expanded from Note #4, see below]:
1. Lung bleeds (in addition to nosebleeds), high rates of asthma [20-million Americans have it; and of those 6.8 million are children] and other pulmonary allergies. Lung cancer is at an all-time high with 196,252 cases reported in 2007 (the most recent CDC figures available).

2. Bronchitis, flu-like symptoms, and pneumonia (now at epidemic rates). These are not responding to the usual antibiotics [perhaps in part because of overuse for minor medical illnesses and, also, because it may not be the kind of pneumonia physicians are used to seeing]. "The EPA reports that sub-micron particles bypass lung filters and enter the blood stream, triggering high blood pressure that can cause heart attack within two hours of inhalation. Researchers document 'a significant increase' in the number of stroke victims when PM [particulate matter] pollutant levels rise."(5) Particulate matter air pollution is dangerous with those who have chronic lung diseases, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD, which includes bronchitis and emphysema].

3. Night sweats and/or unexplained fevers [not related to menopause symptoms].

4. Gastro-intestinal problems (for all ages, and this also includes pets. This may be linked to unexplained chronic vomiting in cats and dogs that also is on the rise).

5. Skin: Extremely dry and cracked skin and lips (even during warm weather); sores that do not heal or suddenly appear and disappear; fungal infections that do not heal or take a long time to do so; accelerated aging of the skin (sometimes noticeable in a matter of weeks or months).

6. Hearing: an abrupt or sudden loss of hearing, sometime partial deafness, tinnitus, and dizziness often reported just before or right after storms or new weather fronts, including heavy fog).

7. Eyes: blurry vision (this, too, can be related to a new, Chemtrail-laden weather front coming in), and an increase in cataracts (even for the young).

8. Short-term memory loss (due to high rates of aerosol spraying of nano-particles of fiberglass-coated aluminum, a known link with brain dysfunction) and mental confusion or "being in a fog" for young and old alike, especially after heavy fog banks and mists filled with Chemtrail toxins.

9. Auto-immune disorders on the increase (Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lyme disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, LUPIS, thyroid disease).

A brand-new report in the current issue of the journal "Health Affairs"(6) indicates that more Americans are heavily burdened and "experiencing multiple chronic conditionswith three or more chronic illnesses."[see #9, above] "Chronic disease accounts for three-fourths of the more than $2 trillion spent on health care yearly in the United States."(7) While there is this multiple medical burden increase, there is no mention in journal reports of the Chemtrails toxicity links. Again, a massive cover-up and the need "not to know" continues to put us a high risk.

Obviously, this is an extremely complex problem. We are now living in a world heavily polluted with more than 100,000 chemicals, most of which have never been tested for human safety, as I have noted in my book, "The Uterine Crisis."(Cool All of this, quite literally, bodes an extremely grave situation for all of us. Much of these air-born toxins are filled with particulate matter that is highly injurious to our entire, already greatly compromised, immune system. Particulate matter also can target our lungs and cause havoc from asthma (now at record numbers) to cardio-pulmonary illnesses.(9)

Over the past eight years, we have witnessed the deliberate destruction of 30 years of environmental laws by the Bush Administration. This has greatly eased and/or eliminated any corporate accountability and responsibility ­but it comes at our expense. So, now we are living in a nation ­just barely- that has ignored or destroyed basic Constitutional laws ratified, more than 200-years ago, in 1787. Now, we have a third stolen election with support from a compliant and complicit Congress and Judiciary, with tremendous help from a corporate-controlled mass media. This situation leaves the majority of American's totally clueless as to what has actually is happening in our now lost country.

While the rule of law in our country is gone, Marshall Law is now set in place for nefarious and illegal reasons. Without our original Constitutional rules and environmental laws to guide us --many set in place for our safety and to protect us- it is a nonsense shot for any reliable, good health. Our immune systems are now under daily, toxic assault.

It is likely that medical journals will, in due course, report "unexplained" illnesses, including these serious nosebleeds.(9) To date, however, there appears to be no interest or awareness of our on-going crisis.

On a clear morning, after a three-day snowstorm, the sun has finally come out. My Winter Garden is completely covered with snow. The evergreens are draped in their white mantle. The blue jays, doves, chickadees, and goldfinches are perched high up in the oak, sugar maple, and pine trees. Spots of their blue, tan, and gold feathers stand out amidst the sparkling snow. Somewhere nearby, I hear a woodpecker tapping away. It looks like a picture-perfect, idyllic winter scene.

However, these days in our US Orwellian world, scenes from our daily lives can be greatly deceiving.

It is the day before an illegal US inauguration, made even tragically more so because this is the first black man in our history to supposedly "be elected" president. Although he may quote Dr. Martin Luther King on this day of remembrance, he is unfit to carry Dr. King's mantle forward.(10) Over the past few months many lawsuits have been brought forth about his questionable status as a Constitutionally "natural born citizen." They have been dismissed --even by our Supreme Court, the highest court in the land. Checks and balances are now gone. The Constitutional illegality of his assuming this role, means we have a third stolen election. What does it mean when he takes an oath of office "to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States"? Was it, perhaps, a guilty conscience, where the words of the Oath of Office were flubbed, as noted in The New York Times?(11) So, now we have another governmental sham. Henceforth, all laws that will be passed are, de facto, Constitutionally illegal. How many Americans know this, given that the media no longer is independent of deliberate bias and corruption?

For a short time, the Chemtrail artificial clouds in this morning's sky are nowhere to be seen. The blanket of white fluff that I shoveled this morning, so the birds could have some seeds to eat, has an unmistakable awful chemical smell. The air is no longer fresh and clean, as it used to be. Having tested my snow in 2007, I know that this smell comes from the poisons that invisibly cover my garden ­poisons that include barium, aluminum, and other toxic micro-organisms. I am not the only one who has had snow or rain tested. Reports are confirmed all over the US, as well as from Germany and Italy.(12) This no longer is the snow of my childhood in which I played all bundled up in my snowsuit and woolen mittens, sledded, made snowmen, and laughed with glee as I threw snowballs. This white "beauty" that surrounds my garden is a complete illusion. My garden, and every other one where the snow has fallen around New England, is now a poisoned blanket ­one that will eventually melt and then continue to poison the soil and ground water. It will continue to poison all the mammals in my garden: the squirrels, mice, rabbits, deer, moose, the hedgehogs, and even our neighborhood feral cats.

Within less than an hour, as I am writing this essay, the somewhat washed-out blue sky has been supplanted by a blanket of grey sky. Not individual clouds of a grey winter morning, these are a cover of Chemtrail poisons. Within less than two hours, from horizon to horizon, the sky is now a monochromatic, pearly white. The snow is no longer safe. It will poison all those children who love to play in the snow. I worry tremendously about the extreme dangers Chemtrail-laden snow poses to my innocent grandchildren. Chemtrails are poisoning everything.

Extrapolating from the New England states blanketed with heavy snowfall or torrential rains in the southeast, this means that we are completely covered in a poisonous brew of chemicals ­the exact composition of which is only known secretly to the US military and their malevolent researchers. These poisons enter our bodies, not just by breathing and the food we eat, but also though the untested heinous use of nanotechnology.

For those who know of the importance of eating a safer organic foods, these are now compromised (even with the now meaningless FDA organic seal), because they have been grown (or fed) in Chemtrail-laden soil that has covered us for more than 10 years. The poisons are now throughout the entire food chain and a complex, but rapidly deteriorating web of life.

Where is the entire organic community of farmers, companies, non-profit organizations, and millions of Americans who spend more for food that is supposedly safer? Why are they not demanding a total cessation of Chemtrail poisoning? The entire raison d'etre for this multi-billion dollar organics movement is to have a SAFER FOOD SUPPLY! Where is any real food safety with toxic Chemtrail aerosols? The FDA organic label no longer has any meaning when the soil and water are so heavily laden with Chemtrail poisons. Do we get it? We are eating poisoned "organic" food? It is an oxymoron. Why isn't this entire ORGANICS community with its huge financial clout pressuring those in charge to have this insanity stopped?

Now this toxicity is in food chain. We humans are at the very top of this deadly food chain ­deliberately poisoned by those in the military and other governmental agencies supposedly established to protect us. This invisible scenario is wrecking total havoc for our entire web-of-life. As I have repeatedly written:
INVISIBLE DOES NOT MEAN SAFE.
So now, when it snows we have, I believe, a growing epidemic of uncontrollable nosebleeds and other illnesses that are directly attributable to the toxicity of these illegal Chemtrail aerosols. They continue to severely damage our now compromised "health," while those in charge are still not held accountable for this grave and deliberate damage! Dr. Joyce R. Young, ND, has told me on several occasions that: "Americans are not sick enough yet. That's why nothing is being done."

As illnesses are rapidly increasing, the time is exceeding short for any remedies. Is that the elite's plan? What kind of healthy, productive lives can any of us REALISTICALLY HAVE, when we are being deliberately poisoned every day? How will our children and grandchildren survive in this poisoned atmosphere? Millions of them are already critically ill. Can we yet wake up, DEMAND a cessation of this on-going poisonous nightmare, and gather together the urgently needed grassroots peaceful political will, while there are enough citizens who still have some health remaining? Where is our collective moral outrage?

Educator and environmental writer Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri is the author of "The Uterine Crisis," which London's "The Ecologist" notes is "a must read."

NOTES:

1, An August 1996 paper presented to USAF, "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025."See:http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:Dzs97GIkXrQJ:csat.au.af .mil/2025/volume3/vo

l3ch15.pdf+owning+the+weather&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&client=opera

2. See: http://home1.gte.net/quakker/documents/chemtrails_over_America-2,htm

3. See: Clifford E. Carnicom. "The Salts of our Soils." www.Carnicom.com/soil.htm

4. See: "Biological Detection."

http://home1.gte.net/quakker/documents/chemtrails_over_America-2,htm; and: "Chemtrails Update June 2008"

www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Updates_

June_2008.html; and "MD Slams Chemtrails" Letter from Dr. J. Michael Pece:

www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/MD_Slams_Chemtrails.html

5. "Tiny Airborne Particles Pose Grave Health Threat." "Idaho Observer" May/04. Posted Dec. 29, 2003, on:www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Timeline_2.htm l

6."Health Affairs" The Policy Journal of the Health Sphere. January/February 2009, vol. 28, no. 1:http://content.healthaffairs.org/current.shtml]

7. Will Dunham. "More Americans getting multiple chronic illnesses." Jan. 6, 2009:www.reuters.com/articleid=USTRE5050S920090106

8. See also: Ruth Winter's books for listings of thousands of toxic chemicals: "A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives" and "A Consumer's Dictionary of Cosmetic Additives."

9. A cursory word check for "Chemtrails" or "nosebleeds" this week at various medical websites including, "JAMA" [Journal of the American Medical Association], "The Lancet" in London, Science News, Science Daily and several other medical site came up with nothing. However, JAMA has an article on particulate air pollution that could be linked to the toxicity of persistent Chemtrails. See: C.A. Pope, et al. "Lung Cancer, cardiopulmonary mortality, and long-term exposure to fine particulate air pollution." JAMA. March 6, 2002. Vol. 287, No. 9: 1132-1141.

10. See: Andrew Hughes. "Betraying the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King," Martin Luther King Day precedes the historic inauguration of America's first African American President.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11867

11. Adam Liptak. "I Do Solemnly Swear(Line Please?)" The New York Times. Jan. 20, 2009:http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/i-do-solemnly-swear  /?scp=1&sq=oath%20of

%20office%20flubs%20Innauguration%20Jan.%2020,%202009&st=Search

12. Dr. Hildegarde Staninger. "Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared to Samples From Venice, Italy." Nov. 27, 2007: www/rense.com/general79/chemm.htm
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snow smells full of chemicals, as it comes down uniformly and looks like manufactured snow that is used on ski slopes (i.e., fluffy, packed powder).

Funny this,Monday morning as I was flailing the snow off the car I was aware of a chemical smell,which I thought was unusual.
I think I've got used to it since and don't notice it!
acrobat74

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Freedom wrote:
The snow smells full of chemicals, as it comes down uniformly and looks like manufactured snow that is used on ski slopes

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks 'Frank Freedom' (wow) for the bs statement of the month...

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A double no-no for me this one Conan.
Anyone who feels it necessary to put PhD after their name on a byline is scrabbling around for credibility from the credulous.

Ten Years Into The Chemtrail-Wars
The Breakdown Of The Immune System
By Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, PhD
Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, Ph.D.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current "proper winter" is due to the lack of sunspot activity during the latter half of 2008
To me the snow looks pretty "pure driven"
I personally prefer the warmth, so wish "global warming" wasn't a hoax

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
Frank Freedom wrote:
The snow smells full of chemicals, as it comes down uniformly and looks like manufactured snow that is used on ski slopes

What I actually said was:

Quote:
Funny this,Monday morning as I was flailing the snow off the car I was aware of a chemical smell,which I thought was unusual.
I think I've got used to it since and don't notice it!

The piece inbold is what I was replying to!

Agreed,sunspot activity is at solar minimum at the moment.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
Frank Freedom wrote:

agreed Wink

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice falling from the sky and breaking car windscreens according to Sky news in Bristol.

I've never heard of that before, although I have heard of people having PHD's.

If that is the case the barium deposited in the clouds over the years is now bearing fruition.

Banks collapses and gridlock equal social and political meltdown...

Quote:
Heaviest snow for 30 years stops Britain in its tracks

Thousands of homes left without power by blizzards. Fresh snowfalls threaten to bring chaos next week

By Mark Hughes and Cahal Milmo

Saturday, 7 February 2009

The wintry chaos that has paralysed Britain this week continued to wreak havoc yesterday, leaving one man dead, thousands of homes without power and crippling the transport infrastructure, as up to 22 inches of snow fell on parts of the country. Last night, the elements claimed another victim after a man found by the side of a road in south Wales died from suspected hypothermia.
Related articles

* Leading article: Once again, Britain makes heavy weather of the snow
* Ice danger as temperatures plummet overnight
* Met Office admits: we've got it wrong
* Council resorts to table salt to grit roads
* Stranded – the longest night on the A38
* Tales from the frozen front

David Edwards, 23, from Ebbw Vale, was discovered early yesterday morning and died later in hospital. Gwent Police said they were not treating the death as suspicious.

Forecasters have offered only the briefest of respites, predicting that most of the country will escape more snow today, but warning that a storm on Sunday night threatens to bring more disruption to the Midlands and the North of England with the threat of further snow in the South-east and London on Monday.

The extreme weather means that this week has now seen the heaviest snowfall in Britain in 30 years. Yesterday it forced the closure of Bristol and Luton airports and 4,000 schools. The two Severn bridges, linking England and Wales, were closed after sheets of ice up to one metre square fell from overhead gantries and smashed the windscreens of passing vehicles.

As local authorities scrambled to replenish their rapidly emptying salt stocks, supermarkets became the latest victim of the gridlock caused by icy roads. Deliveries to food stores in Bristol have been delayed after 50 lorries were stranded outside the city in heavy snow.

Power companies were last night struggling to restore supplies to 21,000 homes in the West Country, which saw blizzards across Devon and Cornwall. A further 3,500 houses in Stroud, Gloucestershire, were without electricity for several hours after the weight of snow brought down power lines.

The Met Office said the heaviest snow of the week was recorded yesterday in Okehampton, Devon, which saw 22in (55cm) of snow as part of a band of extreme weather crossing Britain from the West Country to Cambridgeshire.

A Met Office spokesman said: "There were some particularly heavy snowfalls in the late 1970s and this week has certainly put us on a par with that. We will get a respite in the early part of the weekend, but then there will be a storm front on Sunday hitting North Wales, the Midlands and the North of England. There are also early signs of another snow event in the South-east on Monday."

Parts of the south-west of England and Wales could see up to 5cm of snow today but forecasters warned that the real problem will be black ice on the roads as temperatures dropped to -6C last night.

The ice, coupled with the fact that many councils across the country are running out of gritting salt, could cause extra disruption to Britain's already heavily-congested road network. The AA said that it had dealt with more than 3,000 callouts by 9.30am yesterday – which is double its normal rate.

The Local Government Association said last night that some councils had just a single day's supply of gritting salt left. A container ship carrying 40,000 tonnes of extra salt from Spain and a second vessel from Germany were due to arrive in Britain on Wednesday. In Gloucestershire, the council and police took the decision to grit only main roads, leaving 500 miles of secondary and rural roads untreated. The situation is similar in Wiltshire, Hertfordshire, Worcestershire, Surrey, Derbyshire, Cambridgeshire and parts of Wales.

Police in some parts of the country admitted that the decision not to grit some minor roads was taken in the knowledge that it would cause a rise in minor collisions. David Collicot, a traffic and road safety inspector with Gloucestershire police, says his force had dealt with 116 such accidents since Monday, compared to its usually average of four a day.
Quote:
Very Happy
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was this decision taken and how come Peter Power was brought in to comment on it on Newsnight?
To date no answers have been forthcoming.
Snow is now an exceptional weather event...

Notice the picture and captions...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/cartoon/2009/feb/06/martin-rowson-s now-recession

London snowfall: Boris transport chief rejects Livingstone criticism

Transport for London commissioner rejects suggestions that transport authorities in London did not do enough to ensure people could travel around the capital yesterday

* Hélène Mulholland
* guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 3 February 2009 18.56 GMT
* Article history

Commuters wait for a train in London after heavy snow fell across large parts of the UK

Commuters wait for a train in London yesterday. Photograph: Andy Rain/EPA

Boris Johnson's transport chief, Peter Hendy, today rebutted claims by former mayor Ken Livingstone that London should have been better prepared for the severe weather that hit the capital on Sunday night.

All but a few bus routes were cancelled yesterday morning and 10 of the 11 underground lines were either completely or partially suspended because of the levels of snowfall.

The mayor decided to waive the congestion charge for a day yesterday in recognition of the travel chaos affecting Londoners.

As London transport services resumed this morning on all but a few bus routes, Hendy, the commisioner of Transport for London, the body in charge of the capital's public transport, defended the measures taken by TfL and the 33 London councils over the weekend in the face of the worst snowfall in almost two decades.

He rejected suggestions that the transport authorities did not do enough to ensure people could travel around the capital yesterday as he insisted that the weather conditions had been "exceptional".

Running buses on London's roads yesterday morning would have created a "significant danger" of them sliding into the pavement kerbs, he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

Rescue teams were out overnight on Sunday retrieving 20 to 30 buses which had slid off the road.

"Correctly, in my view, our operations people decided on Sunday evening that it wasn't safe to run a bus service," said Hendy.

Livingstone yesterday said that Johnson had had plenty of time to prepare London for the storm and said there had never been a day, until yesterday, when the bus service had been cancelled – not even during the blitz in the second world war.

Hendy said that the blitz did not cover "every road in London, every suburban street in London".

As well as being mayor, Johnson is also chair of TfL. He insisted yesterday that the capital could not cope with heavy snow, adding that the rarity of the occasion meant it would be uneconomical to spend taxpayers' money to buy the kind of snowploughs needed in such situations.

Johnson's transport commissioner echoed his comments today as he rejected the suggestion that more could have been done to keep bus services on the roads.

"It was the worst snowfall for two decades," he said. "The local authorities deployed everything they had on Sunday night and Monday morning, but it just wasn't enough for the circumstances.

"The London boroughs were gritting from Sunday morning at 11 o'clock. We have helped them to distribute supplies of grit so, as far as I know, nobody ran out. It is just that the circumstances of Sunday evening and Monday morning were quite exceptional."

Hendy said that most bus services and underground trains ought to be running normally today, and major roads in the capital would be open.

"It should be a normal day today," he said. "Obviously, I apologise to people who had a very difficult day yesterday. We were doing the best we can. We have done the best we can overnight."

The Labour group on the London assembly called on the Conservative mayor to give public transport users the "same priority" as car drivers who benefitted from his one-day suspension of the congestion charge.

Those who had weekly or monthly Oyster public transport smart cards would lose out as a result of yesterday's lack of public transport, Labour's transport spokesperson, Val Shawcross, said.

"There's no good reason why London's bus and tube users shouldn't receive the same goodwill from their mayor as private car drivers," said Shawcross.

"A day's refund for those who had paid in advance, but were unable to travel because of the mass cancellation of bus services, would go some way to allaying my fear that Boris is someone who thinks 'motorist first, public transport user second'."

A TfL spokesperson said: "Sunday and Monday saw ... a truly exceptional weather event. ... We are sorry many passengers faced disruption.

"Given that this was an exceptional event, refunds will only be applied in accordance with our existing customer charters, which do not cover events which are outside of our control. Furthermore, with around 10m daily bus and tube journeys, the complexity of providing refunds on this scale would be a massive financial cost, one far in excess of the value of the journeys themselves.

"As TfL is a publicly-funded organisation, this is a cost which would ultimately only be borne by farepayers and taxpayers."
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Buses have never been cancelled across London before, why now?!

Effectively this means TFL are responsible for shutting down the capital. Clever tactic for those of us who are trying to get it working again!

The implication in the announcement is that ‘local authorities’ with responsibility for ensuring that roads are passable have failed. In Islington all main roads and bus routes are open and have been since early this morning.

So what is the real reason?

Posted by iand | February 2, 2009, 12:11 pm

http://www.mayorwatch.co.uk/snow-forces-tfl-to-cancel-buses/20095770
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was this decision taken and how come Peter Power was brought in to comment on it on Newsnight?
To date no answers have been forthcoming.
Snow is now an exceptional weather event...

Antagonise

The Antagonist wrote:
After a little bit of snow that everybody vaguely human enjoyed immensely for its day off work, day off school, and a day of fun and frolics chucking snowballs around, Mr Peter Power seizes the opportunity to advertise his Crisis Management services, courtesy of BBC News. Again.

While ordinary people enjoy a few inches of snow every now and then, the economy, along with Mr Peter Power's own personal bank balance, isn't very happy about that sort of thing. To Peter Power and his ilk, the economy -- the thing that left in the hands of the likes of Peter Power has entirely gone to hell in a handcart -- is very, very important indeed. Far more important than all the people that had a fun day off playing in the snow. The ever charming Mr Power and those lovely people at the government are all going to save the world for us. As if that wasn't enough, Mr Power and those lovely people at the government are going to save the world and make money doing it. The clever things that they are.

So, here he is, that lovely unchanging hairdo and everything, blathering on in his usual way and trying to sound a little bit helpful and a little bit scary all at the same time. Amaze and amuse yourself at quite how he managed to get from home to a TV studio what with all that terrible, ghastly old snow that managed to bring the country to a standstill, but couldn't keep Mr Power off the TV.

Peter Power, on the BiBiC News, without a single mention of Just In Time or, even, Just In Case, UK Resilience, Good Ole British, Gritty Rock Saltishnessism . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaz323qCCF8

Nation destroying Gubment assumes power 1st, maybe 2nd May 1997 . . .

Nation destroying snow falls on 1st, maybe 2nd Feb 2009 . . .

I make that, erm . . .

Anyway, an example of Peter Power's awesome doublespeak from his miraculous, snow bound "appearance" on BiBi Vision:

Peter Power wrote:
The Cabinet Office, Civil Contingency Secretariat published the National Risk Register. . .

. . . and you've got 12 big risks

. . .one of them is "severe weather" and the chances of that happening are even greater than inland flooding.

The Resilient Profiteer said that.

He makes money from saying things like that.

Inland flooding, (as opposed to coastal flooding which, apparently, has absolutely nothing to do with the weather, severe or not), is caused by, erm, what then Pete ?

I don't make any money from saying things like, SO, WHERE'S ALL THE FU CKING GRIT? ASKS BRITAIN

Quote:
"And let's not forget that one of the most devastating effects of climate change is to make council officials forget to order more grit.

Don't forget. You heard it here. Second.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy Analyst wrote

Quote:
Ice falling from the sky and breaking car windscreens according to Sky news in Bristol

I think the story was about sheets of ice falling from parts of the 7 crossing bridges onto cars below. Thats why they closed them.

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Conspiracy Analyst wrote

Quote:
Ice falling from the sky and breaking car windscreens according to Sky news in Bristol

I think the story was about sheets of ice falling from parts of the 7 crossing bridges onto cars below. Thats why they closed them.

Didn't someone declare that the ability of lumps of ice falling from the bridge to smash car windscreens was due to the amount of barium in them, presumably from the chemtrails.
They must have been pretty heavy lumps of ice falling there
We do see this adjustment of temperatures occurring globally.
Just as the Northern hemisphere finds it incredibly cold the southern hemisphere gets incredibly heated up, in particular in the southern part of Australia.
This is indicative of manipulation of zones of heat and moisture from one place to another
This displacement of temperature zones

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I seen that on the news, not sure if its true or not. A bit of bad weather and they blow it all out of preportion.
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have a comedy section for this thread.
www.moneyasdebt.net
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
We should have a comedy section for this thread.

Understandable thought there acrobat74.

I imagine that most folk reading such a thread would think the idea of controlling the weather, or even, producing certain weather conditions on demand to be completely ridiculous and therefore, tragically comedic.

Like most half baked reactions though, the idea that humans do not have the ability to control the weather, or produce weather conditions on demand, is borne out of ignorance of the subject.

Documentary evidence exists, even on t'internet, that humans have been able to produce specific, on demand, weather "events" since the time of the Lynmouth Floods and the Vietnam War.

One only has to search this forum for links to same.

Comedy you say ?

I hear that Sammy Wilson, Northern Ireland's Environment Minister is being called a "climate change denier".

Ring any bells ?

So, before you nail your colours to whatever mast you choose....

Best be best informed eh ?

As best we can, of course....

acrobat74

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand by my statement I'm afraid. Good luck with this.
www.moneyasdebt.net
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
I stand by my statement I'm afraid. Good luck with this.

Everyone has their views.
When 9/11 happened the number of people who made a statement with respect to it being an inside job where probably numbered in no more than 50.

Its early days yet but soon it will become common knowledge.

This conference was planned and is now occurring with the background of the Australian forest fires.
http://www.bom.gov.au/events/9icshmo/index.shtml

Coincidence or pre-planned?

Carbon offsetting is a NWO agenda to control peoples movements and for the rich to dictate to the poor where they should go and why.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Holbrooke of NATO vs Yugoslavia fame heads the committee of collaboration between China and the US on the NWO agenda of 'climate change'.

http://www.asiasociety.org/taskforces/climateroadmap/US_China_Roadmap_ on_Climate_Change.pdf

This is what the intro states...
Quote:
That because there is overwhelming scientific consensus that human-induced climate
change is well underway and poses grave economic and environmental risks to the world,

The main aim though is to make 'green techonologies' a vehicle with which the USA can stop competition in fields which they do not control.
They also want nationally based energy security to be globalised for their corporations ie they can supply the world with the energy they have robbed or stolen from countries like Iraq or recently the Ukraine.

This is an American imposed agenda which will become more central than the 'war on terror'...
acrobat74

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed that to control and regulate carbon is to control and regulate life on the planet.

That's a different topic though.

I don't see the connection with... 'barium in the snow, presumably from chemtrails'.

The thread is titled: 'Heavy Snow-Weather Wars in Action?'

So at the same time the elitist scum undermine their own global warming agenda?

www.moneyasdebt.net
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The thread is titled: 'Heavy Snow-Weather Wars in Action?'

So at the same time the elitist scum undermine their own global warming agenda?

Only in the Northern parts. The Climate Change agenda is so entrenched that people in UK for instance don't realise the disparity as they slip and slide in the snow
In the south you can use HAARP towers to create barriers to prevent moisture accretion in the atmosphere
In Oz, you can create fires by having state-sponsored arsonists set fire to things in tinder-dry conditions
The heat has purposefully been displaced southwards, in a period of solar minimum
That's where most of the useless eaters are
Australia's been given a lesson in particular in its most aware communities
Over the next three years things start to get warm again, and more and more "warm" events move North
Natural solar cycles are being challenged by earthbound elites in preparation for something....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: