FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tue17Feb - NoLiesRadio - Kevin Barrett/David Ray Griffin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Tue17Feb - NoLiesRadio - Kevin Barrett/David Ray Griffin Reply with quote

Have to get your skates on if you want to participate - it's today, but they're about eight or nine hours behind us, so time to email.

Debuts Tuesday, February 17th, 2009, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon to 1 p.m. Eastern) with guest Dr. David Ray Griffin, "the Dean of 9/11 Studies." Tune in live, or listen to the archive, at http://www.noliesradio.org Email your questions for Dr. Griffin to kbarrett@merr.com.

"Fair and Balanced with Kevin Barrett" takes a fair and balanced look at topics too hot for the mainstream -- AND for much of the foundation-funded "alternative" media. Dr. Barrett is well-known for his high-octane confrontations with both right-wing morons like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly AND left-wing intellectuals like Amy Goodman and Noam Chomsky. (How fair and balanced can you get?) Since losing his university teaching job after speaking out for 9/11 truth, Barrett has been an author, talk radio host, and 2008 congressional candidate. A Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist with advanced degrees in French, English, and African literatures, Barrett was for two years the only talk radio host with shows on all three of the major patriot radio networks (GCN, RBN, and WTPRN). He is currently the only host with shows on both a patriot

Sundance
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Kevin Barrett = Disaster Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

Quote:
A cult of personality is similar to general hero worship, except that it is created specifically for political leaders. However, the term may be applied by analogy to refer to adulation of religious or non-political leaders.

Barrett is a disaster

Kevin Barrett wrote:
It is an amazing fact that citizens of more than 100 nations died in the Twin Towers, but not a single Israeli was killed, despite the well-known heavy presence of Israelis in the World Trade Center. China lost 20 people, Columbia lost 18, the Dominican Republic lost 25, India lost 34, Ecuador and Italy both lost 13, the Phillipines lost 16, Japan and Jamaica both lost 21, Trinidad and Tobago lost 15, the UK lost 68, and indeed the majority of nations on earth lost people in the World Trade Center... and Israel lost exactly ZERO, zilch, nada... While the USA lost 2,464 people. source

Investigative activist 'Col. Jenny Sparks' has written an article about his behaviour: 'Kevin Barrett--front and center, please'
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sundance forgot the bit about Barrett being a muslim convert. The question about Israel/9/11 was raised,DRG thought it was just forewarning. Barrett made the zionist / jew distinction. Then the show seemed to be plagued by glitches and DRG disappeared into the ether for the remainder of the broadcast. Rolling Eyes
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit to Barrett's generalisation; he, like Alex Jones, do make some serious errors of fact; but God bless 'em, they're getting the gist of it out there as best they can.
And I'm sure (well, maybe not!) that all our viewers and posters will agree that David Ray Griffin is a stickler for precision, and will pull him up if he exagerates.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin Barrett = Disaster Reply with quote

Sounds grat.
Nobody's perfect.
I'm still waiting for your book Sundance.
Errrr I may be stupid but how exaactly is Barratt trying to create a cult?

Anywhere to listen to this now as a podcast?

Sundance wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

Quote:
A cult of personality is similar to general hero worship, except that it is created specifically for political leaders. However, the term may be applied by analogy to refer to adulation of religious or non-political leaders.

Barrett is a disaster

Kevin Barrett wrote:
It is an amazing fact that citizens of more than 100 nations died in the Twin Towers, but not a single Israeli was killed, despite the well-known heavy presence of Israelis in the World Trade Center. China lost 20 people, Columbia lost 18, the Dominican Republic lost 25, India lost 34, Ecuador and Italy both lost 13, the Phillipines lost 16, Japan and Jamaica both lost 21, Trinidad and Tobago lost 15, the UK lost 68, and indeed the majority of nations on earth lost people in the World Trade Center... and Israel lost exactly ZERO, zilch, nada... While the USA lost 2,464 people. source

Investigative activist 'Col. Jenny Sparks' has written an article about his behaviour: 'Kevin Barrett--front and center, please'

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about 'podcasts', but archive is here:

Debuts Tuesday, February 17th, 2009, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon to 1 p.m. Eastern) with guest Dr. David Ray Griffin, "the Dean of 9/11 Studies." Tune in live, or listen to the archive, at http://www.noliesradio.org

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually found it!
Be sure to switch off the annoying automatic player at the top of the page.
Great show, really lays into NIST.

David Ray Griffin runs through some of the developments in the 9/11 Truth movement over the last few months. Griffin says its becoming almost imposible to dismiss the movement as a 'bunch of kids on the internet'.
Mentions... Pilots for 9/11 Truth and
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth and
Firefighters for 9/11 Truth and
Religious leaders for 9/11 Truth.
Look out for Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth apparently appearing this week.

Barratt does an excellent interview, not interrupting, mostly just letting DRG get on with bringing us all up to date.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening through, there is so much new info from David Ray Griffin here it's probably a good idea for Kevin to do this regularly.
No wonder U.S. 'Colonel Sparks' is getting agitated. Just as she/it does every time someone starts scoring goals. A discerning visit to Col. Sparks' website can be enlightening and also uplifting. You will find her/it criticising all sorts of good things you didn't even know were going on. Laughing Smoke

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Sundance
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
I must admit to Barrett's generalisation; he, like Alex Jones, do make some serious errors of fact; but God bless 'em, they're getting the gist of it out there as best they can

Rolling Eyes

TonyGosling wrote:
Just as she/it does every time someone starts scoring goals

Yeah. Own goals. The Col's great at spotting fake truthers.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to know there's truthers about that never get anything wrong Sundance.
Still awaiting your imminent TV appearances and book being published.
When hopefully you'll find some time and space for slaps on, rather than stabs in, the back.
Smile

So, did you have a listen?
Worthwhile or no?

Sundance wrote:
outsider wrote:
I must admit to Barrett's generalisation; he, like Alex Jones, do make some serious errors of fact; but God bless 'em, they're getting the gist of it out there as best they can

Rolling Eyes

TonyGosling wrote:
Just as she/it does every time someone starts [

b]scoring goals[/b]

Yeah. Own goals. The Col's great at spotting fake truthers.

http://www.radio4all.net:8080/files/tony@tlio.org.uk/2149-1-dialect200 90221.mp3

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
jazds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sundance i've read a few of your posts, they're all insulting and negative and I get the impression your working for the dark side. Infact i'd put money on it!

kevin barret cult of personality - no just a talk radio show host with opinions some jumped up nazi calling themselves a colonel believes no one has a right to hold.

I got news for ya son - people fought a war so they could have the right to an opinion and the way we deal with opinions we disagree with is argue facts!

So agree or disagree with barret, it doesn't make him a "cult of personality" - whatever that is surposed to mean.

And this post doesn't mean i agree with him on that point - I tend to switch off when I hear people going on about Jews, Muslims, Christians or whatever. Doesn't mean people can't make points, that may enable us to debate issues, that highlight facts, that lead us to greater enlightenment and maybe give us a better insight into the issues.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest news and broadcast schedule from Kevin Barrett:

Quick action request: Those of you who heard my recent interview on Pittsburgh mega-station KDKA http://www.kdkaradio.com/pages/3624256.php

please go to

http://www.opednews.com/populum/diarypage.php?did=13924 and post a comment! (You'll see why.)

For the backstory, visit http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2009/07/slandered-by-sex-stalker-brian- good-and.html

Thanks!

Kevin Barrett
http://www.truthjihad.blogspot.com

PS - great radio coming up later today...

Today, Saturday, August 1st, on Truth Jihad Radio, 5-7 pm Central, http://www.americanfreedomradio.com

Call-ins expected from supporters of murdered 9/11 whistleblower Barry Jennings, and representatives of the New York City 9/11 Ballot Initiative--scroll down for details.

First hour: Paul Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Gould, authors of Invisible History: Afghanistan's Untold Story. "A serious, sobering study... illuminates a critical point of view rarely discussed by our media...results of this willful ignorance have been disastrous to our national well-being." -- Oliver Stone http://www.invisiblehistory.com/

Second hour: 9/11 truth and Lyme disease activist Randy Sykes of the Greater Hartford Lyme Disease Support and Action Group, discussing The Lyme Conspiracy. Since being diagnosed with Lyme disease two weeks ago, I have researched the subject and discovered that the CDC and medical establishment have clearly conspired to cover up the extent and seriousness of this epidemic and prevent proper diagnosis and treatment. The question is, why? Is it because the insurance companies would go broke if they paid for full-spectrum Lyme treatment for all victims, as Pamela Weintraub's Cure Unknown argues? Or is there a more sinister explanation? Could Lyme be a biological warfare agent that escaped -- accidentally or on purpose -- from a military lab? Might it even be part of an elite plan to keep the population sick, weak, and easily controlled? Randy Sykes isn't making any direct accusations, but he has amassed some very disturbing evidence. (We are expecting call-ins from one or more experts on the Lyme Conspiracy...)

Barry Jennings Action 8/19/09

Please join us in bannering outside of your local mainstream media on 8/19/09, the first anniversary of Barry Jennings death. Jennings, as many truth activists know, was in WTC 7 the morning of 9/11 with NY Corporation Counsel Michael Hess. He saw and heard explosions BEFORE the tall towers fell. He admitted this in a video interview with Loose Change director Dylan Avery. He was threatened and them was announced to be dead, curiously right before the release of the final NIST report on WTC 7.
Check JenningsMystery.com for instructions.
The point is that working journalists know how little their power is compared to those who run the paper or station.. If they are curious enough to look into the Jennings mystery, they'll find how absurd the suppression has become. The fact that mainstream media will not cover how he died is more suspicious than what he said when he was alive. It suggests what he said was very damaging.
Again,check JenningsMystery.com for instructions.

--Dave Slesinger

NYC CAN News Bulletin - FORWARD WIDELY
July 31, 2009

9/11 Family Members, and Survivor File for Re-validation of Citizens’ Signatures with New York State Supreme Court, following rejection of NYC CAN petition by the City Clerk and Board of Elections

New York City– On Wednesday, several 9/11 victim family members and a survivor took the first step in challenging the City Clerk’s rejection of the NYC CAN petition for a new investigation in New York City. The group filed a Verified Petition/Order to Show Cause with the Supreme Court of the State of New York requesting a review of Board of Election documentation and a ‘special referee’ appointed to re-validate the over 52,000 signatures filed by NYC CAN on June 24th.

The NYC CAN petition was rejected by the City Clerk on Friday, July 24th, a week ago, certifying less than the minimum of 30,000 qualified signatures of electors. This benchmark, according to the Clerk’s office was not met. A ‘qualified elector’ is a registered New York City voter who was eligible to vote in the last election. According to the letter sent by the Clerk to the City Council, the NY Board of Elections validated 26,003 signatures and invalidated 24,664, leaving 1,333 that were not certified.

At a hearing scheduled for Monday, August 3rd, before a Supreme Court Justice, the plaintiffs, representing tens of thousands of concerned New Yorkers who support a new 9/11 investigation, will formally raise their request for an independent review of the Board of Elections findings. If granted by the presiding Justice, a re-validation of the petition signatures by an independent special referee will follow.

In addition to the requirement to reach the threshold of 30,000 qualified electors, the petition itself must comply with New York Municipal Home Rule Law and relevant Election Laws. The City Clerk maintains the Petition fell short in several areas but it should be emphasized that this is the legal opinion of the Corporation Counsel, the City of New York’s top lawyer, and will be challenged in court by lawyers for the five plaintiffs.

Legal advisors to the plaintiffs believe that the legal objections raised by the Corporation Counsel are specious and should be set aside, however considering the political implications and official opposition to the proposed Commission, obtaining approval for placing the referendum question on the ballet itself will be fraught with difficulty and challenge each step of the way.

The fact is historically in New York City, ballot initiatives have not been successful. The last two were denied by the City Clerk. In both cases the petitioners filed a suit and ultimately lost and thus NYC CAN anticipated the response of the Clerk. And though the odds are stacked against us, we are committed to take the next steps available to us.

Regardless of the outcome, the court case will serve to amplify the demand for a new 9/11 investigation and with lessons learned, should serve to strengthen the ability of the people to petition their government for meaningful referendums in the future.

Please donate to this historic court case now: Go to – http://nyccan.org/donate.php

NYC CAN is non-partisan organization comprised of 9/11 Families, First Responders, Survivors and proud, concerned citizens committed to bringing about an independent, impartial investigation into the events of September 11. For more info: http://www.nyccan.org

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest Kevin Barrett news:

Tuesday, August 4th, on Fair and Balanced, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon - 1 pm Eastern), http://www.noliesradio.org: Dr. Frank Greening, former darling of the JREF anti-9/11 truth "debunkers."

To be archived a few hours after broadcast time at http://noliesradio.org/archives/category/shows/fair-balanced

During my recent hostile interview with Mike Pintek on Pittsburgh mega-station KDKA http://www.kdkaradio.com/pages/3624256.php I was asked a question I hear all the time: Why, if the WTC "collapses" were such obvious demolitions, are there so many scientists who disagree?

My answer is that there aren't. Like Diogenes with his lamp, searching the world for an honest man, I have spent several years searching for an honest, independent scientist willing to defend the Bush Administration's account of what happened to the World Trade Center. The only person I have found who even remotely fits the description is Dr. Frank Greening. A few years ago I lampooned Dr. Greening's heroic yet doomed attempts to support the government version: http://www.mujca.com/jarry.htm We had some correspondence, and I found him to be a decent, thoughtful, ultra-meticulous kind of guy who just doesn't want to leap to any conclusions -- like official complicity in 9/11 -- unless every other possibility has been thoroughly explored and exhausted.

After exploring and exhausting many possibilities, Dr. Greening has grown increasingly skeptical toward the government's position. Once the ultimate authority for the JREF anti-9/11-truth debunkers, by April 2007 Dr. Greening was expressing his disgust with their tedious nonsense: http://www.911blogger.com/node/7512 Then almost exactly one year ago, Frank Greening blasted the ridiculous NIST report on World Trade Center Building 7: http://the911forum.freeforums.org/withering-critique-of-the-new-wtc7-r eport-t44.html
He is now collaborating with Dr. David Ray Griffin on Dr. Griffin's forthcoming book about WTC-7, due out September 1st:

http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/dp/156656 7866/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_4

Get to know the world's only honest, independent scientist who has tried to defend the government's version of what happened to the World Trade Center (heck, this should earn him a footnote in the history books!) tomorrow, Tuesday August 4th, 2009, 9-10 a.m. Pacific, at http://www.noliesradio.org To be archived shortly after broadcast time at http://noliesradio.org/archives/category/shows/fair-balanced

Kevin Barrett
http://www.truthjihad.com

Dr. Frank Greening's biography:
I have a Ph. D. in chemistry , but my official title for over 20 years was Senior Research Scientist at what used to be called Ontario Hydro and is now Ontario Power Generation. I was in charge of radioanalytical chemistry research and discovered all sorts of problems with OPG's CANDU reactors... [Google Frank Greenings name and you’ll find him described as a “nuclear whistle-blower”]. I have published scientific articles in the Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy, Canadian Journal of Physics, Chemical Physics Letters, Journal of Nuclear Materials, etc. I even worked with the great Nobel prize winning spectroscopist, Gerhard Herzberg, for 2 years back in the 1970s.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest Kevin news:

IF THE TRUTH ISN'T SATURATING THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA YET, DON'T BLAME ME! I'M WORKING MY TRUTH-TELLING TAIL OFF...

RECENT INTERVIEWS

I just proved I can do a 9/11 truth interview in my sleep! Family Net Radio called at 6 a.m. -- I had gotten the time zones mixed up so I was still half asleep -- probably not my best interview, though my wife said it sounded okay to her...you may be able to find an archive at http://www.familynet.com/site/c.ouLXJ7MLKpH/b.4506589/k.DC50/Mornings. htm. Also, Roberto Alvarez-Galloso just published his interview with me at http://forasteroohioohiostranger.wordpress.com/2009/08/10/an-interview -with-dr-kevin-barrett/ . Meanwhile, a pathetic hack named Robert Mentzer recently spewed up this article, to which I unwittingly contributed: http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20090802/WDH06/908020324 .

UPCOMING INTERVIEWS

After getting 100% support from callers and emailers during my recent interview on Pittsburgh mega-station KDKA, I'm trying my luck with another mega-station, KOA-AM in Denver. Catch my interview with Rick Barber at 1 a.m. Mountain Time (2 a.m. Central) tomorrow, Tuesday night (technically Wednesday morning). They say they count their listeners by the millions-- the signal can be picked up in 30 states and most of Mexico and Canada. Tune in at http://www.850koa.com/pages/listen.html Then next Tuesday, August 18th, I'm on during drive time, 5 pm Central, on the huge Christian station KKMS-AM, Minneapolis: http://www.kkms.com/ Get ready for a little, er, interfaith dialogue! Also I just got booked on a major national network TV show September 9th...stay tuned for details.

Thanks for listening, and scroll down for info on tomorrow's Fair and Balanced radio show!

Kevin Barrett
Author, Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters: http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

9/11 Truth and Peace in Space

Jonathan Mark is one of our best 9/11 truth activists. Below is his latest essay describing his perspective as a peace-in-space activist turned 9/11 truth-seeker. Jonathan will be my guest on Fair and Balanced this Tuesday, August 11th, noon-1 pm Eastern on NoLiesRadio.org, to be archived shortly thereafter here.

Many 9/11 truth-seekers aren't aware of the evidence that one of the primary motives of 9/11 may have been to accelerate the militarization of space--evidence explored in the section entitled "Missile Defense and a Space Pearl Harbor" of David Ray Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor (p.96-101). Top space-war hawks Donald Rumsfeld, Gen. Richard Myers, and Gen. Ralph Eberhart are all near the top of the list of 9/11 suspects, and the Rumsfeld Commission had earlier called for a "Space Pearl Harbor" to galvanize the nation into supporting the militarization of space.

By the way, Dr. Bob Bowman of http://www.thepatriots.us, one of the most prestigious voices for 9/11 truth, began his activist career as a space-weaponization whistle-blower. The head of the not-yet-named Star Wars space weapons program under Presidents Ford and Carter, Col. Bowman gave up a promising military career to blow the whistle on the fact that Star Wars is an offensive first-strike system, not a defensive system.

Here is a link to my brief introduction and then Dr. Bob's speech August 2nd in Milwaukee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6ggDewuas

-Kevin Barrett

Space for Peace and September 11
A flyby perspective
By Jonathan Mark

One of the stranger events that happened near the end of the 20th Century was when NASA conducted two “flybys” around Venus on a journey towards Saturn. A flyby is a maneuver in frictionless space using gravity from a planet for a slingshot-acceleration effect. The strange part regarding “Cassini” was that it had 72.3 pounds of radioactive plutonium on board, and was scheduled for an Earth-flyby on August 17/18, 1999, while traveling at around 10 miles per second. (1) Fortunately there was no inadvertent collision with Earth’s atmosphere, but why would NASA risk life on Earth while exploring the solar system?

Karl Grossman, author of “The Wrong Stuff: The US Space Program’s Nuclear Threat To Our Planet,” answered my question. He pointed to the U.S. Air Force report, "New World Vistas: Air and Space Power for The 2lst Century," where it stated "In the next two decades, new technologies will allow the fielding of space-based weapons of devastating effectiveness to be used to deliver energy and mass as force projection in tactical and strategic conflict. These advances will enable lasers with reasonable mass and cost to effect very many kills." However, the report notes, "power limitations impose restrictions" on such weapons systems, making them "relatively unfeasible. A natural technology to enable high power is nuclear power in space." (2)

In response to the insanity of a NASA-plutonium Earth-flyby, I asked Professor Grossman if he could help me find an activist-webmaster. Jo McIntire who had helped those protesting Cassini’s launch at Cape Canaveral was the perfect partner. By December 1997 we launched the Action Site to Stop Cassini Earth Flyby (NoFlyby). We had more than a year and a half to accomplish our mission, to stop and/or expose the dangerous Earth-flyby.

Following the flyby in 1999, Michael Muller graciously helped me set up FlybyNews.com where I could operate it independently for “news in the post Cassini flyby era.” (3) In the last ten years FN has covered US election fraud, global warming, uranium munitions, low frequency active sonar (harming whales and dolphins), new energy technologies in development (and being delayed), Middle East information and peace initiatives, human rights violations such as in the case of Leonard Peltier, Lori Berenson, Mumia Abu-Jamal, and others. However the initial crucial campaign was to maintain the authority of the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty to stop the arms race from entering outer space.

September 11, 2001 suddenly put everything into jeopardy. The patriotic fervor, the fear, the anger, a neurosis fueled by media betrayal, enabled George W. Bush to override sensibilities in Congress. The Anthrax letters sent to Democrat Party leaders and to major media networks obviously contained a threatening message. Yet, when it became known that the Anthrax originated from a US military base, publicity died down. Within months after 9/11 crimes, with Congress in his palm, Bush terminated the ABM Treaty.

The Neoconservative think-tank group, “The Project for a New American Century,” (4) planned for such an event like 9/11. In its document, “Rebuilding America's Defenses,” it stated that "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

On November 11, 2001 at the United Nations, George Bush, Jr. said almost threateningly, "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty." Could George Orwell have said it better, “War Is Peace?” One lie led to another, and WMDs became the big one to justify an attack on Iraq.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower might have warned us about the dangers of the military-industrial complex, but he couldn’t have imagined the scope of betrayal and deceit following the crimes of September 11, 2001. In 1953 when being encouraged to engage in a preventive war against the Soviet Union, President Eisenhower flatly denounced it, saying, "All of us have heard this term `preventive war' since the earliest days of Hitler." He added, "I don't believe there is such a thing, and, frankly, I wouldn't even listen to anyone seriously that came in and talked about such a thing." Yet 9/11 was used for two ‘preemptive’ undeclared wars while covering up the truth of what really happened. The dark forces seemed content in increasing global destabilization, crimes against humanity, environmental destruction, and financial fraudulent policies. The path for a Neocon global dominant military agenda, and loss of citizen civil rights proceeded on all fronts, including US terrorism-torture policies.

With so many dire issues, uniting a justice and peace movement is no easy task. The mind-control impact of 9/11 is more than many peace activists can handle. The consequences of such a cover-up is simply frightening for most anyone. Yet, integrity, freedom, truth, science, and civilization hang in the balance.

The most hopeful campaign for exposing truth to awaken the critical mass public is with the New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYCCAN.org). Fifty-two thousand petitions have been delivered to the NY City Council to place a referendum question on the NYC ballot on November 3, 2009. A majority YES vote would authorize a subpoena-powered real investigation into the events of September 11, 2001.

Of course in an election as significant as this we expect foul play, but is resistance futile or fertile? I rather think the latter. NYC CAN proves the Emperor has no clothes on. No one stands above truth, and its relationship with science, and the responsibility to investigate unanswered questions. As Online Journal contributing writer, Kevin Quirk, entitled one of his articles, “More than a movement - the search for 9/11 truth is an awakening.” (5)

Such an awakening can have dire consequences, which is why FN supports a truth and reconciliation pathway toward a nonviolent future. But the truth should disclose more than just about recent years. Citizens need to know about the truth of assassinations, the falsehood of corporate human rights, the dissolution of the US national banking system for an international crooked one, and other policies of betrayal to the US Constitution. Truth and Reconciliation was successful in South Africa for its political transformation. Of course there is potential for violence from the truth coming out, but also for reclaiming a lost USA Republic, and for a commitment to peace and honor that could lead our world to abolishing all weapons of mass destruction. Where others have failed to crack the nut, the citizens of NYC CAN - vote for peace!

(1) Action Site to Stop Cassini Earth Flyby http://www.flybynews.com/archives/
(2) "New World Vistas: Air and Space Power for The 2lst Century"
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/vistas/vistas.htm
(3) Flyby News – www. FlybyNews.com
(4) “The Project for a New American Century,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
(5) “More than a movement - the search for 9/11 truth is an awakening” http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3519.shtml

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truther's meeting in Manhattan church:

Good News! 9/11 Truth Message Blankets North America: http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2009/08/good-news-911-truth-message-bla nkets.html

Saturday, August 15th, 5-7 pm Central (6-8 p.m. Eastern), on American Freedom Radio: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com (to be archived at http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Barrett_09.html)

First hour: Sander Hicks, journalist, author, publisher, and organizer of this year's 9/11 commemorative event in New York City: http://changeandtransparency.blogspot.com/

Sander Hicks is one of my favorite people in the truth-and-justice movement, and I'm pleased that he's organizing this year's truth movement anniversary event: We Demand Transparency: The Conference for Peace, Truth, and a New Economics, Saturday 9/12 and Sunday 9/13 at St. Mark's Church in Manhattan. I'll be speaking there, along with a long list of friends and colleagues:
http://changeandtransparency.blogspot.com/

Second hour: Jim Fetzer, Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota-Duluth http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/

Jim Fetzer will discuss his waning (former?) support for Obama. Was Jim wrong to be such an enthusiastic Obama supporter during the campaign, and if so, will he be able to bring himself to admit it?

Jim's recent interview of me drew good reviews...check it out yourself at:
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/Jim%20Fetzer%20the%20Real%20Deal-gues t%20Kevin%20Barrett.mp3

Note that Jim and I remain good friends, despite our disagreement about certain controversial 9/11 research issues. (Maybe more people who disagree about controversial issues should try remaining friends! It's actually more fun to have friends you don't always agree with about everything.)

And speaking of controversy...some crazy teenage fan just made a hip-hop video commercial for my book. He welcomes comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyBNewbd9M

Keep on truth-seeking!

Kevin Barrett
Author, Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters: http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest KB radio programmes:

Tuesday, August 18th, on "Fair and Balanced," 9 a.m. Pacific (noon Eastern), http://www.noliesradio.org: Joel Hirschhorn, Ph.D. metallurgical engineer and former University of Wisconsin-Madison professor who came out for 9/11 truth in 2007 after studying the "collapses" of the three WTC skyscrapers and drawing the obvious conclusions. Dr. Hirschhorn recently published his views on the state of the 9/11 truth movement: "9/11 Mind Swell: Scientific evidence refutes the official story" http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14724 This show will be archived for free on-demand listening at http://noliesradio.org/archives/category/shows/fair-balanced

Joel Hirschhorn, scientist, author, and activist: http://www.delusionaldemocracy.com/

Also on the radio tomorrow, you'll have a chance to hear a hardcore Muslim truth jihadi (that would be me) interviewed on a conservative Christian AM radio station! For details, see http://www.truthjihad.blogspot.com

Kevin Barrett

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest KB News, plus his new book:

(scroll down to see David Griffin's blurb for Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters)

Dear 9/11 Truth Supporter,

The ninth anniversary 9/11 is fast approaching, and the media will once again be revisiting the unsolved crime of the century. It's the perfect time to approach friends, family, media, and people in your community with a 9/11 truth message.

The problem is, you can't argue people into accepting the truth. It is both more pleasant and more effective to raise a few key questions, like "does this endless 'war on terror' really make any sense" or "did Bush's so-called 'war on terror' destroy our economy," or "what happened to Building 7," and then give the person a book or DVD.

My new book Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters is the first 9/11 truth book carefully designed to be given away to a target audience: namely, people who voted for Obama, who are capable of reading a book, and who aren't yet on board with the 9/11 truth movement. If you know any such people -- and there are tens of millions of them out there -- you really ought to consider giving them this book.

The problem with giving away books is the cost. With Questioning the War on Terror, that problem has been...well, if not solved, at least minimized.

Hannity and O'Reilly say I'm crazy. Maybe they're right. Because I'm going to offer you this book below cost even though I'm flat broke and the nonprofit publisher is pretty much broke too. I'm going to offer you ONE personally-autographed copy of this beautifully-produced, perfect-bound 160-page book for the completely insane price of five bucks, including shipping.

Why am I doing this? I think that once you look at this book, you're going to want to give away multiple copies. You can then buy them in packages of ten books for fifty bucks. Since we can ship ten books at a time at the super-cheap USPS book rate, we won't lose money that way. We won't make money either...but then, this book isn't about making money. It's about changing the world.

So please, peel a measly little fiver out of your wallet RIGHT NOW before the dollar's value completely collapses, and send that pathetic scrap of green paper to: Activist Special Offer, POB 221, Lone Rock, WI 53556 (Or send a check made out to Khadir Press or paypal khidria@merr.com) Check out this lively, entertaining, concise, ultra-readable demolition of the War on Terror, pass it to your favorite Obama voter, and see if it doesn't get results! I've already pre-tested it on various guinea pigs, including family members who had been resistant to 9/11 truth, and after a couple of re-writings, it's now an extremely effective tool for bringing Obama supporters into synch with the 9/11 truth movement's goals. (It's also getting me mainstream media attention--for example, check out my KOA interview at http://radiodujour.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/questioning-the-big-lie/).

Why is this important? Obama may have junked the phrase "War on Terror" but he's still pursuing Bush's policies of war, bloated military budgets, and Constitution-shredding. In fact, he's actually escalating the war in Afghanistan! David Ray Griffin recently suggested that my book can contribute to ending that war, and, by extension, the whole War on Terror:

"Americans have now joined the rest of the world in regarding the war in Iraq as illegitimate because based on lies. Kevin Barrett's book shows that the same is true of the war in Afghanistan. President Obama's promise to base his administration's policies on good intelligence should, therefore, lead him to bring this war to a quick end."--David Ray Griffin, author of The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report about 9/11 Is Unscientific and False

Maybe I'm crazy, but I still think we can change the world.

That address, once again, is Activist Special Offer, POB 221, Lone Rock, WI 53556. That price, once again -- I know it's hard to believe -- is five bucks, which includes shipping. If you don't have a fiver in your purse or wallet, make the check out to Khadir Press, or paypal five bucks to khidria@merr.com. Limit one book per person. This special offer applies only to folks on my email list. (That's you.)

For peace and truth,

Kevin Barrett
Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/Kevin-Barrett/e/B002HOWZAK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_T1_0

Khadir Press (paypal: khidria@merr.com)
POB 221
Lone Rock, WI 53556

PS I borrowed a couple of lists for this email -- sorry if you got multiple copies, it shouldn't happen again. To unsubscribe from all lists, just reply telling me so.

PS: More praise for Questioning the War on Terror:

"I received your book and think it's brilliant." Matt Sullivan, editor, Rock Creek Free Press

"Please send me 50 more books, they are going fast and I'm trying to get them into libraries." Mike Cook, 9/11 Truth Cincinnati

"Kevin Barrett takes on the central myth from which the 'War on Terror' springs, and without which the entire concept collapses like an empty burka." Lt. Col. Shelton Lankford, USMC (Ret.) http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/Statement%20Lankford.html

"The first time I ever questioned the government's official story of 9-11 was when I heard Kevin Barrett speak on the topic in 2006...Questioning the War on Terror is an excellent book..." Tonya Sneed, truth and justice activist

"Every citizen in this country should read this book...5 stars for Barrett!" Dan Sutton, 9/11 Truth Peoria

"I find Kevin Barrett's approach, utilizing questions to get the reader to think about the War on Terror, is very effective." M. Anderson "Truthseeker"

"Sorry, what I meant was, please send me 10 more books, for 50 more bucks." Mike Cook, 9/11 Truth Cincinnati

For more blurbs and endorsements, see http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: