FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 widow Beverly Eckert dies in mystery plane crash
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick Cooper
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: 9/11 widow Beverly Eckert dies in mystery plane crash Reply with quote

9/11 widow dies in NY plane crash
Friday, 13 February 2009

Beverly Eckert lobbied Congress to reform US intelligence operations
A widow of the 9/11 terror attacks was among those killed in the New York state plane crash, relatives have said.

Beverly Eckert was flying to Buffalo to celebrate what would have been her husband Sean Rooney's 58th birthday when Continental flight 3407 came down.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7889106.stm

Her sister, Sue Bourque, told the Buffalo News: "We know she was on that plane, and now she's with him."

President Barack Obama said Mrs Eckert, who he met recently, was an inspiration to him "and to so many others".

She was among 50 people killed when the flight from Newark to Buffalo Niagara International Airport crashed at 2210 local time on Thursday in Clarence Center, only minutes from its destination.

Mrs Eckert became one of the most visible faces of the nation's grief when she tearfully told how her husband, a childhood sweetheart who worked on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center's south tower, had called to say he loved her moments before his death.

She then joined other relatives of 9/11 victims in lobbying Congress over legislation reforming US intelligence, which eventually passed in 2004.

As joint chairman of the Voices of September 11, a group which pushed for further investigation of the attacks, and as a member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission, she became a high-profile campaigner for better protection of US citizens.
In a 2003 opinion piece for the newspaper USA Today, she wrote: "My husband's life was priceless. My silence cannot be bought."..........

"Truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." WSC
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the old days when the CIA used to assassinate their political enemies in car crashes.

What Could Have Caused The Crash?
Friday February 13, 2009
CityNews.ca Staff
It's the number one question being asked on both sides of the border: what could have caused a Toronto-made jet to suddenly plunge from the sky and onto a house in a Buffalo suburb, killing 50 people.
It was about 10:20pm Thursday when a huge explosion was heard in a quiet Clarence, New York neighbourhood. Continental Airlines Flight #3407 was about 15 kilometres from landing on a runway at Buffalo Niagara Airport.
It never made it.
Witnesses say the plane appears to have simply fallen out of the sky, with no warning to the tower that there was anything wrong at all....

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_32089.aspx

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Bryan7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Feb 13th, 2009

featured-stories - 9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

featured-stories - 9/11 Activist Who Sued Government Killed In Buffalo Plane Crash

Beverly Eckert, whose husband, Sean Rooney was killed in the attack on the World Trade Center, became co-chairperson of the group Voices of September 11th.

One of the passengers aboard the plane that crashed into a house 10 miles from Buffalo, New York, airport late on Thursday was a 9/11 widow who had questioned the official account of the attacks, sued the government and consistently lobbied for an Investigative Commission.

Beverly Eckert was flying to the city for a celebration of what would have been her husband Sean Rooney’s 58th birthday, reports the Press Association. Mr Rooney died on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center’s south tower.

She was among the 44 passengers and four crew on board the Continental Connection flight operated by Colgan Air when it crashed in the Buffalo suburb of Clarence Center.

After 9/11, Ms Eckert refused to accept a cash settlement as compensation and instead sued the government.

“I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues… my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.” Eckert wrote in December 2003 in a statement entitled My Silence Cannot Be Bought.

“The victims’ fund was not created in a spirit of compassion.… Lawmakers capped the liability of the airlines at the behest of lobbyists who descended on Washington while the September 11 fires still smoldered.” she wrote.

Other September 11 relatives who accepted settlements forfeited their right to sue the airlines, airports, security companies, or other US organizations that could have been faulted for negligence and inadequate security measures. This ensured that very little detail of the attacks emerged outside of the government appointed 9/11 Commission.

In the same statement Ms Eckert also wrote:

“I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S. passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.”

As a co-founder of the steering committee group “Voices For Sept. 11” Ms Eckert joined other activists in pushing for an Investigative Commission.

Only because of the consistent efforts of the relatives groups were the deaths of more than 2800 Americans ever formally investigated by a government who would have rather kept the truth about 9/11 buried.

In 2004 the Ms Eckert also successfully lobbied Congress to pass a sweeping reform of the U.S. intelligence system.

Last week, Ms Eckert was at the White House to talk with President Barack Obama about how the new administration could deal with terror suspects.

According to reports, the Colgan Air flight was on final approach to Buffalo airport, 5 miles from the runway, when the control tower lost all contact. Weather was reported as light snow and fog and a 17 MPH wind. There was no radio message indicating a problem, so whatever happened happened in an instant. Only one house on the ground was destroyed, so the aircraft was on a nearly vertical path when it hit.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PPRUNE thread for Flight 3407

Complete with live ATC recordings . . .

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/362055-continental-turboprop-crash- inbound-buffalo.html

http://event.liveatc.net/kbuf/KBUF-Feb-13-2009-0300Z.mp3

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey Mark Wink

Interesting site
http://www.liveatc.net/
http://event.liveatc.net/kbuf/KBUF-Feb-13-2009-0300Z.mp3

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
sycorax82
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now everyone has the message in their heads that planes can be brought down by any kind of natural occurence - birds, ice etc. Well, they made them believe steel skyscrapers could be brought down into their own footprint by fire, so why not? Simultaneously, any widows/widowers of 9/11 questioning the official account are getting the message that they better stay silent or they may be silenced forever.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC Radio News, Sun, Times Online, and I'm sure a host of others (I'm off to work, so can't check US newspapers) with no mention of Beverley's sueing the US Govt.
I put this post on Times 'Comments', but don't expect to see it up:
'Why is there no mention in this article that Beverley Eckert sued the US Government to try to get to truth of the 9/11 attack (see 'My Silence Cannot Be Bought' USA Today). Check this out, and the 'Voices of September 11th' organisation mentioned in Times article.'

(I've just checked 'Voices' site, and no mention of crash yet!!)

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Beverly Eckert had spoken many times about the pain of losing her husband of 34 years, Sean Rooney, who worked at the World Trade Center.

She became co-chairman of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee, which put pressure on the government to set up an investigative commission into intelligence failures in the run up to the attacks.

Last week, Miss Eckert met President Barack Obama at the White House to discuss how the new administration would handle terror suspects.

She was flying to Buffalo to mark what would have been her husband's 58th birthday and to launch a scholarship in his memory.

"We know she was on that plane," said her sister Sue Bourque. "And now she's with him."

Friends who knew Miss Eckert through her work on the September 11 committee spoke of her strength.

Carie Lemack, whose mother died on one of the hijacked planes flown into the towers, said: "I'm in shock, I just can't believe it. Beverly had a can-do attitude about everything, and she never gave up."

Another lobbyist, Mary Fetchet, said: "She was such an important part of all of our work."

Daily Telegraph

I have just pinged off a letter.

No doubt it won't get published.

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There needs to be objectivity surrounding this incident as the Q400 (DeHavilland) is a reliable aircraft, but like everything it has its faults. For those who are interested in delving further both pilots and boffins in aviation have posted their views on the Q400 at the airliners.net forum:-
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/43 17255/1/

In my perspective (as an aviation & flight sim enthusiast) I would say that it was highly suspicious that an aircraft which was in clear comms with the tower was unable to declare a May Day in time before the collision. If it was severe ice on the wings then a stall would not prevent comms.

Good link to live ATC BTW.

Hilz

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There needs to be objectivity surrounding this incident as the Q400 (DeHavilland) is a reliable aircraft, but like everything it has its faults.

The plane was made in Canada and was designed to fly in cold and icy conditions. This is the first plane of its type to ever crash. A plane of a similar type was flying behind the crashed plane and landed safely (and normally).

Curently not explained: Why the plane was on auto-pilot when it is recommended for pilots to fly the aircraft in icy conditions (to judge the build up of ice on wings and control surfaces). Why the plane was flying apparently away from the runway. Why with the severe pitching and rolling there appeared to no discussion on the voice recorder. Why there is no radio communication indicating a serious problem.
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serious Health Warning!

Questioning 9/11 (and other State engineered False Flag Ops)

can seriously damage your health!

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Curently not explained: Why the plane was on auto-pilot when it is recommended for pilots to fly the aircraft in icy conditions (to judge the build up of ice on wings and control surfaces)

You are correct that these pilots are instructed to fly manually when there is ice and or adverse weather conditions(high windshear/crosswinds) using VOR/DME (basically VHF radio directional giro assistance and distance measuring from the runway thresh hold) with the aid of the correct airfield instrument chart and proper crew resource management. Various sources say that visibility was a major issue and some witnesses have said loud chainsaw sounds presumably from the engine/s were heard. It may have been prop overspeed/runaway?
Further, according to http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/577959.html "the aircraft experienced 'severe pitch and roll' — violent sideways and up and down motions". This behaviour is very similar to an aircraft which has just entered into wake turbulence and is struggling to remain airborne. Could there have been a near miss on approach at KBUF? Or perhaps due to the low visibility the Dash 8 was too close to the preceeding aircraft(usually larger to cause seve wake turbulence) on final. http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/362055-continental-turboprop-crash- inbound-buffalo-2.html A video of the final approach at KBUF show's the Dash 8, but it is not a Continental Express aircraft.
Image & page link: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/image36676.html
According to the photographer 'the second aircaft closest to the camera' was the ill-fated (N200WQ/784) which crashed on approach to Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
For those who really want to dig into this an airfield chart and info is available here: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KBUF

Info page on Bombadier's De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8
http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/stats.main?id=122

Hilz

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is absolutely no questioning in the mainstream media about this being anything other than an accident. You can spot a true accident because there is no certainty in the pronouncements. Take the NY bird strike and water crash landing incident - this strikes me as a likely legitimate accident just by the way the event was handled!
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This animation apparently taken from the black box data shows extremely violent pitching and rolling, then a near vertical fall!? Surely there must be something on the voice record in response to this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=790_1234823658

And from The Age

http://www.theage.com.au/world/buffalo-air-crash-a-mystery-20090215-88 4u.html

Quote:
Buffalo air crash a mystery

THE commuter plane that crashed near Buffalo on Thursday night slammed to the ground flat on its belly, with almost no forward momentum and facing opposite its intended route, US officials said
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
There is absolutely no questioning in the MSM!!!! And we should expect some, already, given their record?

Search 'JFK Junior' + assassination' + video; von vonders vie there's no questions, already?

Vell, perhaps not.

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, the JFK Jr air crash is also rather suspect. Unfortunately the video I saw rather than just rising the questions about the accident then tried to implicit GWB. I'm afraid that was a step too far for a first pass. Just like exposing 9/11 truth, the first thing to do is get the facts exposed - then you could try to point fingers.

I'm sorry that pointing out the obvious makes you gaffaw so much.
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease wrote:
There is absolutely no questioning in the mainstream media about this being anything other than an accident. You can spot a true accident because there is no certainty in the pronouncements. Take the NY bird strike and water crash landing incident - this strikes me as a likely legitimate accident just by the way the event was handled!

Most of us are fully aware that the MSM is controlled by the 'Powers That Be'; they will no more allude to a planned crash, than they will to 9/11 being an 'Inside Job'.
The 'guffaws' are to your apparent belief that this is not very clearly apparent.

I rest my case.

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.

Goodbye
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease wrote:
Indeed, the JFK Jr air crash is also rather suspect. Unfortunately the video I saw rather than just rising the questions about the accident then tried to implicit GWB. I'm afraid that was a step too far for a first pass. Just like exposing 9/11 truth, the first thing to do is get the facts exposed - then you could try to point fingers.

Always best to focus on the facts. What I took out of this film was that

EITHER

The control tower guy on Martha's Vineyard who was interviewed on TV (once only) and stated that JFK Jr made contact with the tower was lying and he just guessed the the contact time correctly.

OR

The NTSB report contained a blatant lie when it stated that the plane never contacted the tower.

If you choose the latter option then you must assume that the NTSB will always lie if the facts get in the way of the story.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please discuss JFK elsewhere - this thread is about last weeks NY crash
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
DarkTruth
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Beverly Eckert: 9/11 Widow Died In Plane Crash -- MURDER? Reply with quote

Beverly Eckert was a 9/11 widow whose husband Sean Rooney, had died in the Towers. She had continued to demand a better investigation into the 9/11 attacks. She did not take the "compensation" that covered for the companies involved. On February 12, 2009, a week after she had met with the newly-elected President Barack Obama (Freemason, CIA Operative, Husband-of-a-CFR-member), she died in a fiery plane crash aboard Flight 3407. The odds of dying on a single plane trip are 52.6 million to one. The official explanation for the crash was that ice had caused it. However, the airplane had powerful de-icing systems and no other planes in the area had problems with the ice.

If you are like me, you believe that the Illuminati believe in numerology/symbolism and give 'signals' that an event is their doing, many times through numbers and significant dates. The day after the airplane crash was Friday the 13th (Very occult date) and it was the 44th day of the year (Obama is the 44th President). It also left 322 days to the end of the year -- 322 is the number of the very nefarious elite secret society known as the Order of Skull & Bones. Whether any of this is significant or not, we may never know.

Eckert was not the only unusual passenger on the airplane. There was others that certain people may have wanted dead. There were four employees of Northrop Grumman, a huge defense contractor, aboard the plane. There was also an Israeli security guard and a veteran of the notorious South Lebanese Army (SLA) on board. There was also a Human Rights Watch (HRW) genocide expert on the plane. Also on board was a bottled water 'consultant' who worked with the military in Iraq and a mysterious 'consultant' from Mumbai, as well as the heads of some New York firms.

There is also the issue of a missing name on the passenger list. Out of all 50 passengers, 49 were identified. The identity of one was hidden "out of respect". Could the 'missing name' been the name of a manchurian candidate on board the plane who caused it to crash? It now appears that JFK Jr. was killed by a manchurian candidate 'flight instructor' on his plane whose body was subsequently removed from the scene -- his existence was then denied.

Also, why are the crash records on this plane being maintained by what the media described only as a "private entity"? Which private entity is this? Is the name of this group being withheld because of obvious military-intelligence connections?

The airplane crashed into a house occupied by the Wielinskie family. The father was a veteran of the Vietnam War (Meaning he had a military background) who had ties to the Tim Russert Foundation. He was killed when the crash occurred, but bizarrely, the mother and daughter survived with only 'minor injuries', despite the fact that the entire house was an inferno.

Furthermore, the family had lived in a house that was worth triple the value of the house that got destroyed. Why did they move from such a luxurious house to such a small house? Also, isn't it suspicious that all of the houses near it were unoccupied? The closest occupied house was 5 lots away from the crashed house.

Another bizarre fact is that the FBI was at the crash scene. Why were they there? In accident investigations, only the NTSB investigates. The following is from the book "The Yankee and Cowboy War" by Carl Oglesby:

Quote:
"The FBI has primary investigative jurisdiction in connecton with the Destruction of Aircraft or Motor Vehicle (DAMV) Statute, TItle 18, Section 32, U.S. Code, which pertains to the willful damaging, destroying or disabling of any civil aircraft in interstate, overseas or foreign air commerce. In addition, Congress specifically designated the FBI to handle investigations under the Crime Aboard Aircraft (CAA) Statute, Title 49, Section 1472, U.S. Code, pertaining among other things, to aircraft piracy, interference with flight crew members and certain specified crimes aboard aircraft in flight, including assault, murder, manslaughter and attempts to commit murder or manslaughter."

In other words, the FBI doesn't get involved unless there is suspicion of foul play. This means that there is something they weren't telling us. They never told us about any kind of suspicion of foul play. Why would they hide that information? Obviously, because they knew something. The FBI's unusual presence was not because they suspected foul play, but because they knew there was foul play involved and they were only interested in covering it up.

As a 9/11 widow was killed, apparently the government thought it appropriate to have 9/11 'experts' involved:

Quote:
Experts who helped identify victims from Flight 93's crash in a Pennsylvania field(Shanksville) on 9/11 have joined the search for remains from a commuter plane's crash site outside Buffalo.

http://www.examiner.com/a-1854437~Recovering_crash_remains_a_methodica l_process.html

The forensics investigation was led by a man named Dennis Dirkmaat who has done work with the State Police, FBI, and UN. He is part of a FEMA disaster team. So, we know that this guy is a spook. Check out the other cases he's worked on, though:

Quote:
He participated as a primary forensic anthropologist during mass fatalities in Pittsburgh (USAir Flight 427 crash in 1994), the island of Guam (KAL Flight 801 crash in 1997), Rhode Island (Egypt Air 990 crash in 1999)

http://mai.mercyhurst.edu/personnel/dennis-c-dirkmaat/

So, this guy 'investigated' the crash of Egypt Air 990, which many suspect to be a black operation that was used as a 'preparation' for the 9/11 attacks. Speaking of the 9/11 attacks, he's one of the 'experts' involved in the investigation of the 'crash' of 'Flight 93' in Shanksville:

Quote:
In September 2001, he served as the primary scientific advisor to Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller during the recovery and identification of victims of United Flight 93.

http://mai.mercyhurst.edu/personnel/dennis-c-dirkmaat/

So, why did they bring in the same spooks who helped cover up the Flight 93 crash and why did they have the head of the forensics investigation also an investigator who had looked into EgyptAir 990? Because it was desirable that the spooks have some real-live "airplane crash" cover-up experience.
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting post DarkTruth.

IMO, you will add credibility to your posts, with more references to sources. I followed the aftermath of the crash on a US airline pilots message board, which was really about weather conditions, this model of place and the icing up. Now I don't know how many spooks post there, but the information seemed very contradictory. I for one still have an open mind.

Anyway, good to see someone won't let it go unquestioned!

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of Beverly Eckert can be found in Richard Gage's one of the reports from the AIA conference.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/20010

This woman is an Architect, a friend of Beverly Eckert (and her husband) and she did not know about WTC7!!!

The moral of the story is, people still have not heard one of the main arguments for 9/11 being an Inside Job.

With this level of missing info, dis-info and cover-up, it would be relatively easy to arrange for a plane to crash... (Darn sight harder for it to crash ontop of a particular house!)
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redadare wrote:
IMO, you will add credibility to your posts, with more references to sources. I followed the aftermath of the crash on a US airline pilots message board, which was really about weather conditions, this model of place and the icing up.

Are you referring to the members only section of this site: http://usairlinepilots.org/default2.htm ?

Some interesting factoids assembled by Dark Truth but unless there was a homing beacon in that house, I don't think pranging would be an effective way to 'precision bomb'.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Beverly Eckert: 9/11 Widow Died In Plane Crash -- MURDER Reply with quote

merged in to previous news post
DarkTruth wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Dark Truth:
'There is also the issue of a missing name on the passenger list. Out of all 50 passengers, 49 were identified. The identity of one was hidden "out of respect". Could the 'missing name' been the name of a manchurian candidate on board the plane who caused it to crash? It now appears that JFK Jr. was killed by a manchurian candidate 'flight instructor' on his plane whose body was subsequently removed from the scene -- his existence was then denied.'

I disagree thet 'it now appears that JFK Jr. was killed by a Manchurian Candidate'; that was the conclusion of the presenter of the very good video (I put it up), but I believe he was mistaken. It's much easier to use radio- controlled 'control-overides' (as I suspect where used in Diana's car, in conjunction with harassment and temporarily 'blinding' the driver, Henri Paul, with a light device manufactured for that purpose) than to use a Manchurian Candidate. They want certainty; they got their desired result.

They can, and probably will, before they finish, kill us till the cows come home; but they won't silence many who have lost dear relatives by such means. I can't see the Jersey Girls or Bob McIlvane retreating into silence, no matter how many those SOB's kill, any more than they will silence most of the 'USS Liberty's' crew, in their demands for a proper inquiry.

You know where I live, worshippers of Yah-Bul-On. If not, ask TGAOTU.

Last edited by outsider on Thu May 07, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Are you referring to the members only section of this site: http://usairlinepilots.org/default2.htm ?

No, it wasn't. I think it was this one: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/index.php but they don't seem to have a search!

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/06/18/Suit_Filed_in_Airline_Death_o f_9_11_Spokesperson.htm

Quote:
Suit Filed in Airline Death of 9/11 Spokesperson
By CHRISTINE STUART

NEW HAVEN (CN) - Beverly Eckert, who became a spokeswoman for victims of the Sept. 11 terror attacks in which her husband died, was killed in the Feb. 12 crash of Continental Airlines 3407 near Buffalo. Now Eckert's sister has sued the airline for the crash that killed everyone on board. Eckert was flying to Buffalo, her hometown, to celebrate what would have been her husband's 58th birthday.
Margaret Eckert, executrix of her sister's estate, sued Colgan Air, Pinnacle Air, and Continental Airlines, in Federal Court.
Margaret Eckert, claims the plane was on autopilot when its wings ice up not far from the Buffalo-Niagara airport, which caused the plane to slow and stall.
Beverly Eckert was a co-chairwoman of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee, a group of victims' relatives who looked into government failures before the attacks. Eckert supported the work of the 9/11 Commission, and after its recommendations were released, she urged Congress to adopt its findings.
Just six days before she died, Eckert and a group of victims' relatives met with President Barack Obama to discuss the handling of terrorism suspects. Eckert's estate is represented Joel Faxon.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilots doing a regular journey, regular job, did not know how to de-ice their aircraft...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g4lPW3fYLQUuKXRHOdPO 5BfBQc_gD9A16AQ00?index=1

Quote:

The families believe the crash was preventable, the result of Colgan Air's pilots flying in icy conditions that they may not have been equipped to handle. Toward the end of its flight from Newark, the twin-engine turboprop stalled, then plunged from the sky five miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

"There were eight countries and nine states and two Purple Hearts on that flight, and 11 daughters are not going to have their dads to walk them down the aisle," said Tolsma, who quit her job as an English teacher after the crash. "We want people to know that."

Two of musician Chuck Mangione's band members — Coleman Mellett and Gerry Niewood — also were among the victims, as were 9/11 widow Beverly Eckert, and expectant mother Jennifer Neill, whose unborn child the family group counts as the 51st victim. Brian Kuklewicz left behind twin 9-year-old sons, and a wife, Karen, who has since suffered a stroke that has left her partially paralyzed and relying on family to care for the boys
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was checking through http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wtcfate.asp

Hilda Yolanda Mayol - another 9/11 survivor killed - she died in Flight 587 that crashed in Queens - so what brought that down?

http://progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=printer_friendly&f orum=218&topic_id=7169&mesg_id=7191

Suggests.... "Was she the mysterious public address system announcer who told everyone in the second building hit to go back to their desks?"

===============================================

Meanwhile, Beverley Eckert is mentioned in this recent RT news story

http://rt.com/Politics/2010-05-20/911-continues-haunt-americans.html

Quote:
“When we first envisioned this commission, we did not envision it made up of ex-senators and ex-Navy secretaries and all of this other stuff,” commented Beverly Eckert of the Family Steering Group, which represents the families who lost loved ones in 9/11. “We thought it should be professors and writers, scholars and also people who are involved in the news, but not necessarily a part of it. These people [the commissioners] are all a part of it. In many ways the government is part of the problem.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: