FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how odd that the chemtrails soon return in full swing by the weekend?
I feel this pattern is so obvious. Why can't people see it?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the term for when the media are prevented from covering a news story? 'Government B notice'?
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
What is the term for when the media are prevented from covering a news story? 'Government B notice'?

Government D notice.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this in the 'other controversies' section? Whats controversial about chemtrails?
Its been scientifically admitted by the goverments and documented for over 10 years. LOL Rolling Eyes

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emmanuel wrote:
Why is this in the 'other controversies' section? Whats controversial about chemtrails?
Its been scientifically admitted by the goverments and documented for over 10 years. LOL Rolling Eyes

I think the controversy is as much about the frequency of chemtrailing. A "chemtrail" friend of mine is always texting me to look at the chemtrails so i videoed and photographed a lot of the so called chemtrails (not an easy thing with camcorder and tripod). The photos I took and most I have seen on the internet arent conclusive as the trails appear to be coming from the engine positions and not from some nozzle or exit point elsewhere on the plane. What is plane to see though is that the contrails themselves are a form of light pollution as they create a haze and block out light

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lot of long lasting trails today over east London,with hardly a
natural cloud to be seen as it was all from high flying jets.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few selected pics from today

DSCF2500r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.07 KB
 Viewed:  330 Time(s)

DSCF2500r.jpg

DSCF2499r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.96 KB
 Viewed:  358 Time(s)

DSCF2499r.jpg

DSCF2484r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.55 KB
 Viewed:  526 Time(s)

DSCF2484r.jpg

DSCF2481r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.59 KB
 Viewed:  332 Time(s)

DSCF2481r.jpg

DSCF2480r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25 KB
 Viewed:  332 Time(s)

DSCF2480r.jpg

DSCF2464r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.45 KB
 Viewed:  339 Time(s)

DSCF2464r.jpg

Dave Sherlock's:

grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in grimsby.there has been alot the last few weeks over the east coast way.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question about contrails. Why is it that every high altitude jet that i watch in the skies above where I live leaves a trail. You cannot therefore distinguish between a contrail and a chemtrail (if they exist)
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hysterically enough, not all those high flying jets leave a trail,which is exactly why they are harder to spot!

Dave Sherlock's:

dangerousslave
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Chemtrails, Areosol crimes Reply with quote

Hello, i am new to the forum and I now this is forum is for the 911 and 7/7 truth but the continuess systematic spraying of toxic chemicals (chemtrails) on the population is related as it is being done by the same perpitatores that setup 911 7/7 and a lot of other stuff. can i ask if this is being aknowledged by this forum as i believe that we are all under attack now through the Chemtrail poisoning and it could lead to genacide as the content of the spray is Barium oxide Aluminium Oxide and other chemical nasties these being a assualt on the immune system which i think i paving the way to a flu pandemic in the near future. has any one anything to say on the issue. Question
Hello ,Eveyone sorry i am late to this Forum, i have just climbed out of the rabbit hole. I have been Looking into all Aspects of the 911 and 7/7 events as well as many other event that have occured, including the Bilderberg group, EU, and the fabricated credit crisis. so i hope i am welcome.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the main prob I have about the claims of Barium et al is the ludicrously amaturish way in which the samples were allegedly collected and portrayed on the web. ie. if its being srayed in the upper atmosphere why collect it on the ground?? Collecting on the ground proves nothing other than the stuff got there somehow. If this is real get some real researchers onto it Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
dangerousslave
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: RE chemtrails Reply with quote

Hello and thanks for the response. First you sound like a none believer in the chemtrails. They are not spraying in the upper atmospheres it is being done in our troposphere thats the area from ground level up to about 16km . there has been ameture tesing and professional testing and the conclusions are the same it seems that in the fallout there are high levels of toxic substances which wear down the immune system making it weak, i just think everybody should know bcause i think we are been set up for a culling under a false flag operain. if you look at the agenda 21 and look at the past events and the events to occure such as codex allimentariuos, the mandatory flurodisation of all drinking water coupled with the money thing i think we are on the brink of a planned depopulation program that will occure through sevral mediums..finacial. health. social, food, war. and opression.
Hello ,Eveyone sorry i am late to this Forum, i have just climbed out of the rabbit hole. I have been Looking into all Aspects of the 911 and 7/7 events as well as many other event that have occured, including the Bilderberg group, EU, and the fabricated credit crisis. so i hope i am welcome.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: RE chemtrails Reply with quote

I know, I've been there (with my oxygen mask on of course). My own theory is that nanobot chemicals are spilling through from another plane. I saw the DVD.
And then there was the cloud seeding flood at Bognor Regis. Clear as mud.
Seriously though let's have some expert witnesses and evidence. Meteorologists, pilots, mechanics, chemists.
Is this discussed on PPRUNE?

dangerousslave wrote:
Hello and thanks for the response. First you sound like a none believer in the chemtrails. They are not spraying in the upper atmospheres it is being done in our troposphere thats the area from ground level up to about 16km . there has been ameture tesing and professional testing and the conclusions are the same it seems that in the fallout there are high levels of toxic substances which wear down the immune system making it weak, i just think everybody should know bcause i think we are been set up for a culling under a false flag operain. if you look at the agenda 21 and look at the past events and the events to occure such as codex allimentariuos, the mandatory flurodisation of all drinking water coupled with the money thing i think we are on the brink of a planned depopulation program that will occure through sevral mediums..finacial. health. social, food, war. and opression.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RE chemtrails Reply with quote

dangerousslave wrote:

Hi ds
everything else you've mentioned is known to be, or being implemented
but this poisoning from the skies thing is really outrageously beyond
what is possible to achieve

look at how many would have to be involved

anyone would think the were trying to kill us off
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kulturally, Germans are a serious race...?

In this video they claim 'irrefutable proof' of military chemtrail activity...

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=FA4FC1DA155D 4C4FAC883844D2CBCD60

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
dangerousslave
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Chemtrails, Areosol crimes Reply with quote

Hello, I think the globalists are using the chemtrail programs to achieve different objectives We know about the depopulation agenda 21 poisoning through, there is also the nano technology using the barium oxide for radar survalance you breath the barium i in and it reaches most parts of he body thaen you show up on radar.. another objective is the false claims on global warming or climate change we no the carbon taxation is due where we are going to be taxed on our lifestyles chemtrails create cloud and heavy rain maybe this heavy rain will be justification for the carbon taxation you know emphasise on flooding and crop failure.. There is a massive collection of evidence to support that chemtails are occuring and are damaging in many ways economicaly health and environment.. we need action but most people are unaware.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Chemtrail No10 E-petition Reply with quote

If the mods will allow me, this is the link for an E-petition to 10 Downing Street demanding the truth about chemtrails. It's not brilliantly worded but still I think we should support it(there are only 26 names as I write FFS!)

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Chemtrail-Sprays/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Chemtrail No10 E-petition Reply with quote

Blimey Sheriton
Chemtrails
Other Controversies please

Not a bad idea but if you can't convince Joe Public how you gonna convimnce number 10?

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
If the mods will allow me, this is the link for an E-petition to 10 Downing Street demanding the truth about chemtrails. It's not brilliantly worded but still I think we should support it(there are only 26 names as I write FFS!)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Chemtrail No10 E-petition Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Blimey Sheriton
Chemtrails
Other Controversies please

Not a bad idea but if you can't convince Joe Public how you gonna convimnce number 10?

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I always thought you were one of the chemtrail converted Tony Confused
dangerousslave
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: chemtrails Reply with quote

I HAVE NOTICED IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF THIS PAGE THERE IS THE WTC WITH CHEMTRAILS IN THE BACKGROUND,,TONY GOSLING MR ADMINISTRATOR YOU HAVE CONTRADICTED YOURSELF AND UNDERMINED THIS SITES CREDIBILITY TO RESPOND TO THE HIDDEN AGENDA THE GLOBALISTS HAVE.
Evil or Very Mad
CODEX ALIMENTARIUS WILL DO THE SAME JOB AS CHEMTRAILS IN TERMS OF WEEKENING THE HUMAN IMMUNE SYSTEM. H5N1 IS A PERFECT WEAPON FOR DEPOPULATION AND CHEMTRAILS AND CODEX I BELIEVE ARE PART OF THE GLOBALIST STRATERGY TO AID THE H5N1 IN DOING WHAT IT HAS BEEN DISIGNED TO DO, AFTER ALL IT IS A GENETICALLY MANUFACTURED STRAIN WITH A MANUFACTURED PURPOSE..

THIS SITE IS UNPRODUCTIVE! Evil or Very Mad

EINSTIEN SAID "THAT CONDEMNATION WITHOUT INVESTIGATION IS THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE"
Shocked

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: chemtrails Reply with quote

dangerousslave wrote:
I HAVE NOTICED IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF THIS PAGE THERE IS THE WTC WITH CHEMTRAILS IN THE BACKGROUND,,

How do you know these are chemtrails and not ordinary condensation trails?

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: chemtrails Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
dangerousslave wrote:
I HAVE NOTICED IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF THIS PAGE THERE IS THE WTC WITH CHEMTRAILS IN THE BACKGROUND,,

How do you know these are chemtrails and not ordinary condensation trails?

The designer of the picture, can't remember who, deliberately put what he considered to be chemtrails in the picture
There is no question that is what they represent
I'd advise against upper case, ds. Much as I might agree with you on certain items,it doesn't make your case any better

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder...

Link

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
seancharron
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: clear in my memory Reply with quote

I see this thread quietened down some time ago. I wonder if the chemicals in the trails took effect? I'm commenting now because it seems the skies above me, in Edinburgh, are increasingly becoming criss-crossed with 'trails'. I am aware that the airport here has expanded in recent years. Also, in recent times, the summers '03 and '06 here were exceptional in that the sun shone continuously each day for several weeks. We need summers like these to use as controls in our observations. I recall some strong trails in '06. What I'm getting at is that I'm sure I have in my memory days before then with clear blue skies where planes' trails cut bright and white across them for moments but the blue 'canvas' was restored intact not long later. Not like these days where misting and herring-bone morasses of cloud persist. Or is that just a climatic phase of these years?

Also I've been aware for some years of mass behaviour outbursts here. Have you where you live? Sometimes it's obvious why - a big football game on TV perhaps. But not always. I once thought it was the moon. And hence no conspiracy, just heavenly attraction. Hope I was right first time.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stav wrote:
snowy there is a huge difference between vapor trail (contrails) which are what you describe, they disappear from sight very quickly though and chemtrails which are the trail we all see in the sky now which linger in the air for a long while spreading out into a milky cloud covering.

Why dont the clouds disappear like these contrails then? after all they are only water vapour.

So the defining difference between a contrail and a so called chemtrail is the amount of time they are visible? All trails look pretty much the same a white cloudy mass coming from the engines of planes.

What is the science behind how a chemtrail can stay visible in contrast to water vapour and how are the so called chemicals deployed? In water vapour? or other gaseous product.

When its foggy the mist can hang around for hours but no ones calling that chemist Laughing

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its simple

different atmospheric conditions

barometric pressure
temperature
humidity
etc.

http://www.pprune.org/engineers-technicians/231220-chemtrails-what-do- you-know.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or..
oil-based, big plasma field

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These trails last for hours all year long,high summer and very cold winters.There should be variations seen between temperatured fluctuations.

There is with contrails,but not with these other trails!

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Barack Obama is considering a radical plan to tackle global warming by firing pollution particles into the stratosphere to deflect some of the sun’s heat.
The controversial experiment was touted yesterday as a possible last resort to help cool the Earth’s air by the president’s new science advisor John Holdren.
‘It’s got to be looked at. We don’t have the luxury of taking any approach off the table,’ said Mr Holdren, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1168637/Obama-pollution -particles-stratosphere-deflect-suns-heat-desperate-bid-tackle-global- warming.html

Some of us recognise this "experiment" has been implemented already!

(I can't find a direct link to the source,anyone?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 17 of 26

Jump to: