FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madison professor death threats from O'Reilly on live tv
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: A question for MarkyX Reply with quote

To MarkyX.

Since this debate on the physical evidence appears to be reaching an impasse, Im wondering if you might relate to me your findings on the following people ;

Dave Frasca

Sibel Edmonds

Kevin Taskerson.

These are a few preliminary names, before we get to some serious stuff.

Perhaps we can get to where we wish to take this discussion ( 9/11 TRUTH) from there ?
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to lie and say Larry didn't say it. What I am going to say is you're an idiot for believing he meant to destroy the building when looking at the bigger picture, it's simply not true. You're twisting Larry's words.

I've shown quotes of the Fire Fighters and Larry rebuilt the WTC7. So...where is the insurance scandel again? Every criminal has a motive, so what would be Larry's motive for doing this?

NDBoston
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks ND. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
To NDBoston.

Thanks for your reply.

I was hoping that since you suggested that you could answer questions far more accurately than "googling " might, you might not recommend to me to "google" the list of occupants of WTC 7

I would also suggest that there is a world of difference between "pull it" , and pull them out. I guess we got confused there too.

Heres a hint for ya. Its kinda like me saying to you that there is no difference between you saying that you can tell me more things than google video and not Googling can"

In the interests of clarity on both sides I hope you take my point.

It's no secret who the tenants of 7WTC are. I'm not looking to turn this into a discussion on the CIA, DOD and IRS being in the building.

Would you like me to talk about the security guards or the news stand I would buy my Diet Pepsi from too?

I'm still waiting to for someone to explain how a building was wired for CD when there were no signs of construction on SSB floors for three years before 9/11/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm avoiding your Skull and Bones question because I don't have much knowledge about it and it's very pointless to the topic at hand. How does Goerge Bush being part of the Skull and Bones prove that there was explosives in the WTC, a missile hit the pentagon, or Flight 93 landed in another airport? Another pointless question with it's sole reason for asking it is to make your theory look stronger without providing any evidence.

No its not: its directly relevant to the topic of this thread
JW wrote:
MarkyX wrote:
Quote:

Dear John,

You, my “war-hero” friend, are a feckless yellow-bellied WIMP. 19 months ago, when you could have walked away...you did! You let the Bush crime family and their 9/11 perp friends the neocons steal the election you won in a landslide 53%-47%. If you had the slightest shred of guts or integrity, you could have had us all out in the streets taking back the country. Instead, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled like the coward you are. Unless, of course, the two candidates from Skull and Bones had the whole thing fixed in advance. Either way, it appears that masturbating in a coffin in front of your sick Yalie frat buddies doesn't do much for your intestinal fortitude. As far as I'm concerned, you're history. But hey, prove me wrong. Get onboard with 9/11 truth NOW or condemn yourself to historical irrelevance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett

Have a nice day.

No hate speach in there, just facts, and a stongly worded POV: certainly no call for murder

Here's two for you:

1) Kerry and Bush are both members of the Skull and bones

2) The initiation rituals are well documented, and are exactly as described above

Sorry to bust your bubble, but theres nothing wierder than the "Elites" on this planet...

Anyone can deny the significance of Bohemian grove etc, but no-one can credibly deny the irrefutable evidance for how weird it is that the powerful meet up for such purposes

Ive stated for you that these comments regarding Kerry and bush, their membership of a closed society and the intitiation ceromony, plus the nature of activities at Bohemian Grove, are demonstrated beyond reasonable refutation and are established facts. They dont recieve media exposure, but that's a seperate issue. You havnt asked for links, so I assume you accept this. I certainly believe you know how strong the evidance is

I'm glad to see that you accept the comments made by Silverstein as being on the record. You choose a somewhat eccentric interpretation of them, but thats your buisness. I believe a "daz test" survey would show the majority of people understanding them to mean Silverstein stating the building was brought down on purpose. I'm not in the habit of avoiding a simple straightforward understanding of the spoken word

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: A question for MarkyX Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
To MarkyX.

Since this debate on the physical evidence appears to be reaching an impasse, Im wondering if you might relate to me your findings on the following people ;

Dave Frasca

Sibel Edmonds

Kevin Taskerson.

Perhaps we can get to where we wish to take this discussion ( 9/11 TRUTH) from there ?

This is why I hate debating with you people Rolling Eyes

Stick to one damn subject and stop fishing for red herrings. Gag orders have NOTHING to do with whether there were bombs in the building.

Again, show me physical evidence at the subject at hand. Don't talk about the damn new world order, skull and bones, nazis, cousins, * coffins, giant own devil statues, or any other off-topic questions.

Show me the proof that there was bombs in the building. If you cannot answer that, then stop posting because I don't plan on replying unless it's on-topic. I am not falling for your obvious dance method.

Last edited by MarkyX on Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Didnt you miss someone very important in this puzzle Reply with quote

Thanks for you candid reply.

Im so glad were getting down to some serious stuff here.

Except of course that you ommitted a few others in the building

Mayor Gulianis bunker for instance.

And the SEC.

Lets go "behind the scenes" so to speak shall we ?

Can you also relate to me your findings on the following names ;

Dave Frasca

Sibel Edmunds

Kevin Taskerson ?

After all, we all seek the real truth about 9/11 right ?

Can you explain to me, why an FBI informant is fired for doing her job, whilst a guy who suggests that putting a post it stick over a man, who in retrospect is apparently one of histories greatest mass murderers should recieve a promotion from the US govnt ?
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Couldnt agree more MarkyX Reply with quote

Quote:
Gag orders have NOTHING to do with whether there were bombs in the building.

Couldnt agree more MarkyX.

It appears that you are aware of the gag orders, which is a good start vis a vi Ms Edmonds

Shall we continue this discussion on a seperate thread or are you too busy just now ?

How about Dave Frasca ?

How about Kevin Taskerson ?

Any info on those guys ?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: A question for MarkyX Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
Abandoned Ego wrote:
To MarkyX.

Dave Frasca

Sibel Edmonds

Kevin Taskerson.

This is why I hate debating with you people Rolling Eyes

Stick to one damn subject and stop fishing for red herrings. Gag orders have NOTHING to do with whether there were bombs in the building.

Again, show me physical evidence at the subject at hand. Don't talk about the damn new world order, skull and bones, nazis, cousins, * coffins, giant own devil statues, or any other off-topic questions.

Show me the proof that there was bombs in the building. If you cannot answer that, then stop posting because I don't plan on replying unless it's on-topic. I am not falling for your obvious dance method.

You presented Barretts comments as sick and reprehensable.

I've demonstrated his comments were a strong statement of fact

Now you tell me you dont want to talk about it:

Its not my responsibility that our "leaders" are twisted and weird: they've done that themselves

But the truth is the truth, and is always relevant

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Couldnt agree more MarkyX Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Quote:
Gag orders have NOTHING to do with whether there were bombs in the building.

Couldnt agree more MarkyX.

It appears that you are aware of the gag orders, which is a good start vis a vi Ms Edmonds

Shall we continue this discussion on a seperate thread or are you too busy just now ?

How about Dave Frasca ?

How about Kevin Taskerson ?

Any info on those guys ?

I'll be honest with you, I haven't done much research on the gag order or the other people. Mainly for one reason: It has nothing to do with the list of accusations against the government on 9/11.

I do agree that the gag order could use some questioning, but to start pointing fingers without any indipustable evidence isn't the way to go. Again, I don't see how this gag order is connected to the existence of bombs in the building.

You are simply going off-topic because I know you don't have an answer.

So no, I won't deal with it. If you have nothing to say about why Larry rebuilt the WTC7, or the fire fighter quotes concerning WTC7, or physical evidence of bombs, let's just stop while we are ahead.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Do check the thread title, theres a good chap: its you whose dancing around like a cat on an electricified plate

"Madison profesor death threats from O'Reilly on Live TV"

I dont see anything about "discuss bombs in buildings here"

Do you? If so, how long have you been experiancing visual hallucinations?

There are many threads that are on that topic, maybe check those out

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull nonsense, don't even label me going off-topic.

I was merely stating that this guy is not a saint and that I have been attacked more by the truth movement then media against the truth. Lately I would consider it an odd day when I don't get an email telling me how they plan on killing me and my hypothetical cat.

It was YOU who continued on about skull and bones, the grove, and so forth.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Wait a minute. Reply with quote

Wait a minute MarkyX

When a fellow of yours suggested that he bring a few friends over to this forum I for one informed him that I had no objection providing that he answer all the questions.

He agreed and along you came.

So. It would now appear that we cannot believe our own eyes with regards to what happened at the pentagon or with regards to WTC 1,2 and 7 due to disagreements about the nature of the physical evidence.

I have to say I find your arguments incessantly weak on many of these issues, however Im prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

So lets get down to some more concrete stuff shall we ?

Lets have a peek behind the curtain so to speak

Can you explain to me how it comes to pass that Sibel Edmonds gets fired for being a true patriot, whilst a man whos directive is to place a post it sticker over Mohammed Attas face ( possibly the greatest mass murderer according to official conspiracy theorist ) recieves a promotion ?

Its just getting interesting. Please dont chicken out now.

After all, we all seek the truth about 9/11 dont we ?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bull nonsense, don't even label me going off-topic.

I was merely stating that this guy is not a saint and that I have been attacked more by the truth movement then media against the truth. Lately I would consider it an odd day when I don't get an email telling me how they plan on killing me and my hypothetical cat.

It was YOU who continued on about skull and bones, the grove, and so forth

Yes, and it was still relevant, becuase you were presenting Barretts comments as in some way off setting O'Reilly's. (not that I see that as reasonable myself)

Now its not what you assumed and you dont want to talk about it: and instead you want to talk bombs

clearly, you are off topic. Theres no debate about that, is there?

With regard to your mailbox, congratulations, you have proved human beings are often ass*holes

Thats got no relevance to anyones opinions, as its a trait right across the board

Again, its hardly debatable

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:

and it's not like you guys have any concrete evidence showing that 9/11 was an inside job; just speculations and assumptions.

Er, its not like the FBI have any concrete evidence that Bin Laden carried out the attacks;

http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for all this stuff about WTC7. Anyone who believes that a fire (no matter how 'out of control' it was) would cause a collapse in the uniform manner that WTC7 did, and at that speed, needs their head read.

Are you guys seriously telling me that you find nothing suspicious about the collapse of building 7?

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53wdu8IGlE&search=911%20bombs

I suppose this guy is just some wacked out conspiracy theorist then right? HOW ON EARTH can you discount these reports of bombs in the buildings? I just dont understand your motivations here. I am perfectly willing to accept that there is evidence that the truth movement has used that should not have been. Can you accept that there is evidence that goes against your assurtion of what happened?

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this !!??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yPAUIgMVCQ&search=911%20bombs

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems markyx and his pals want to see some pictures of actual bombs being put in the buildings before they will entertain the idea that there could have been explosive devices in the buildings.

i would say that the numerous eyewitness reports like this, and the squibs seen on video during the collapse are stronger evidence that the evidence us intelligence has that osama was behind it (ie. none)

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting to see how none of you people replied to my posts.
Pathetic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: