FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protection from your mobile's radiation- the Minishield

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Protection from your mobile's radiation- the Minishield Reply with quote

Before anyone says anything this is not commercial advertising. I'm willing to dispense these at cost + p&p + a teensy couple of bob maybe for the effort. The potential health benefits may prove enormous

I've got a few of these which I am selling at £5.00 per unit, which is cheaper than you can buy one at source, and less than half the price you pay for most mobile phone protectors from the internet, and most of these latter don't offer you a burst of positive chi to your earhole. And these really seem to work
Interested? Pm me or email truthforce@earthling.net

"MOBILE phones could turn out to be as damaging to health as cigarettes", British expert Professor Lawrie Challis made this observation as he prepared to undertake a mass study of long-term phone users amid fears they are at greater risk of brain cancer.

The minishield is designed to stick to the back of a cellphone and protect against Electromagnetic Frequencies' (EMF) - negative chi. The minishield is made out of orgonite and so transfoms EMF into positive orgone energy (positive chi, positive prana).

The principle is the same as neutralising a (much larger and more powerful) cell phone mast with the much larger tower buster.

It converts the deadly dark cloud of stagnating energy (we call that DOR) generated by the electromagnetic radiation into a vibrant positive energy field.

Biofeedback stress testing, kinesiology and feedback show that the typical symptoms of extended cellphone usage such as heating up of adjacent regions of the head, headaches, loss of concentration and memory are not felt at all or to a much lesser extent

While extensive double-blind studies according to the scientific method have not yet been conducted on orgonite thousands of people can attest to the transformtion of negative chi to positive chi and many tests have been done including:

- Kirlian photography
- Kinesiology/muscle testing
- Faster growth of sprouts
- Attraction and crystallisation of ice
- Observation of immediate dramatic changes in climatic conditions after placing orgonite near cell phone towers
- Psychic and energy sensitive individuals react strongly to orgonite sensing the positive chi it produces and its transformative energies

Although primarily designed for cellphones the minishield can also be used on electrical outlets, computers, wifi routers, computer mice and any other source of EMF

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great initiative, Paul but there's already quite a number of us DIYers playing with Orgonite ;-)

http://tribes.tribe.net/orgonite

Then there's the 'sloppy' yet equally effective approach - great tutorial...

Link

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sure, Thermate. I made my first slightly irregular cloudbuster in '02 and have many creations in train.
Still, I thought it necessary to support South African Georg's attempt at a health initiative, and although I could easily imitate his construction, thought that with his magnificent contributions in the southern African countries, up as far as Kenya and Mozambique, and his drought, desertification and cell tower busting, that his little devices might carry a little je ne sais quoi in their intended purpose
Anyone using a mobile ought to have one stuck to their phone, for their own, and everyone's sake
Some selected orgone magic mushrooms and other orgonite devices of mine

The golden mushroom is hopefully tended by Belinda McKenzie, still, the pendants are relieving arthritic conditions including my own, the upgraded tbs are nestling next to mobile masts or gracing some homes or electricity meters (Cuts your bills!)
http://orgonegifters.aceboard.com/

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurve yer golden mushroom. ;-)

Working for arthritis relief sounds very worthwhile. Any tangible results yet?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: