FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11.........What Did It For You.............?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black moustache
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: 9/11.........What Did It For You.............? Reply with quote

Hello

from a member of the Blackpool 9/11 group who is also their member on the national steering committee.

What.......caused you to become sceptical,cynical, doubtful, etc ...about the official version of the events of 9/11. ?

Here are some of the factors that got me curious..........in random order;-

1)...Bush happily listening to the goat story in Florida.

2)...Prior knowledge by "Odigo".

3)...The "Fred Dibnah"../controlled implosions of the twin towers and the miraculous WTC7 collapse.

4)...The "Dancing Israelis'" ......with their cameras and fancy dress.

5)...The vision of the "PNAC"....and their desire for a "pearl harbour".....hence Afghanistan, Iraq,...........and down the road, Iran and Syria.

6)...The significant role played by the "neocons/neolikud" in the higher levels of decision making in the USgovernment.

7)...The instant list of "Al Qaeda" terrorists, especially when one considers many are alive and well.

Cool...The "Kryptonite" passport of Mr Atta.

9)...The selling of airline stock prior to 9/11.

10)..Important establishment figures in America not flying that day.

11)..The immediate denial of involvement in 9/11 by Osama Bin Laden.

12)..The "black boxes".

13)..The miraculous flying skills by the pilot of the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon.

14)..The phantom plane in Pennsylvania,...and all those mobile phone calls.

15)..The thousands of people who didn't turn up for work on the morning of 9/11.

The Next Question Is Why.?

If in doubt ..........Who Benefits.??????
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BM

Interesting question, because we have to put ourselves in the shoes of people hearing of 9/11 truth for the first time if we are to introduce 9/11 in an effective way.

I had suspicions from day 1, mostly because I knew of previous 'false flag' terrorism and I was aware of how US foreign policy has played fast and loose with the law and the rhetoric of democracy.

But the issues that probably first demonstrated this to me were

The air defense failures and learning of the PNAC agenda/connections

That said, different things will do it for different people. Video footage (of the pentagon crash site and collapse for example) and scientific analysis (of the tower collapse) is v powerful. In terms of introducing the evidence quickly and to groups of people, DVD / video presentations are the best in my experience

This is why I have always encouraged individuals and groups to use the evidence and resources they find most compelling rather than feeling the need to argue amongst ourselves as to which evidence is best and which is 'disinformation'
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd been studying the conspiracy view of history for some time so just watching the live action at the time on tv was enough
Watching the way the towers destructed was conclusive proof for me, it's knowing where things are wrong. This is the crux for most of us ,I reckon, we check the presentation against our experience of the world, and some parts we may believe are suspicious, some things we know are a lying construct
For most of my focus group of political illiterates who I choose to push the ideas and the videos and so on at, the hole in the Pentagon wall is enough - they know, I mean "know" the official explanation is impossible
I've got more far out theories as to the method and science of how the deed was done which I used to splat over Indymedia in the early days, judged from the visual evidence in our most well-known films and confirmed once again from reading the excellent 9-11 Revealed
Still I keep that kind of stuff close to my chest nowadays because it's unprovable and sets up strawman kind of issues
Warp_2567
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11.........What Did It For You.............? Reply with quote

black moustache wrote:
Hello

from a member of the Blackpool 9/11 group who is also their member on the national steering committee.

What.......caused you to become sceptical,cynical, doubtful, etc ...about the official version of the events of 9/11. ?

Here are some of the factors that got me curious..........in random order;-

1)...Bush happily listening to the goat story in Florida.

2)...Prior knowledge by "Odigo".

3)...The "Fred Dibnah"../controlled implosions of the twin towers and the miraculous WTC7 collapse.

4)...The "Dancing Israelis'" ......with their cameras and fancy dress.

5)...The vision of the "PNAC"....and their desire for a "pearl harbour".....hence Afghanistan, Iraq,...........and down the road, Iran and Syria.

6)...The significant role played by the "neocons/neolikud" in the higher levels of decision making in the USgovernment.

7)...The instant list of "Al Qaeda" terrorists, especially when one considers many are alive and well.

Cool...The "Kryptonite" passport of Mr Atta.

9)...The selling of airline stock prior to 9/11.

10)..Important establishment figures in America not flying that day.

11)..The immediate denial of involvement in 9/11 by Osama Bin Laden.

12)..The "black boxes".

13)..The miraculous flying skills by the pilot of the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon.

14)..The phantom plane in Pennsylvania,...and all those mobile phone calls.

15)..The thousands of people who didn't turn up for work on the morning of 9/11.

The Next Question Is Why.?

If in doubt ..........Who Benefits.??????

Your list seems interesting, but you just lost all credit by posting number 11. Did you know that immediately after the 9/11 attacks, the Taliban, who controlled Iraq, were the FIRST ones, out of all the coutnries in the world, to call the President and say it wasn't them that did it? Don't you find that suspicious?

Also, number 10 is false. President Bush did fly that day. He wasn't even at the White House when the Pentagon got hit.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posters may wish to see my post regarding engagement with 'non-believers' I posted here before responding to warp
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Taliban controlled Iraq'

& you question someone's intergrity?!

LMFAO
Warp_2567
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
'The Taliban controlled Iraq'

& you question someone's intergrity?!

LMFAO

What integrity? Confused There was no integrity in this thread to begin with.

James O'Neill
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominating a 'smoking gun' is not a productive exercise. Rather, I suggest that you adopt the cumulative argument put forwrd by David Griffin in 'The New Pearl Harbor'. While there are many suspicious circumstances, and your list is only one of many possible ones, a fair assessment of the known evidence leads inexorably in one direction: 9/11 was only possible with the active complicity of elements of the US government.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: