FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blair to Devote His Life to Faith
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping it in the Mafia family.
What are these people doing, turning the entire European project into a rotten charade?
I'm reminded of the Stranglers song 'Something Better Change'.

Linda wrote:
'Tony Blair is poised to become the first President of Europe after it was confirmed that French leader Nicolas Sarkozy is determined to help him win the post..........

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Keeping it in the Mafia family.
What are these people doing, turning the entire European project into a rotten charade?
I'm reminded of the Stranglers song 'Something Better Change'.

I will go for "I'm going Underground"

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Jam/_/Going+Underground

nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

nrmis wrote:
Speaking to a guy at the local a couple of weeks back who told me his brother had been to a 'talk' by Tony Blair. He reckoned Blair got a million a year from them (Zurich) for sitting on their board and doing a speech once a year.
Apparently has a similar deal with around 14 other companies.

...So I asked this guy if he had seen 'Ludicrous Diversion'
...And he said 'Yes'
Now that was a first!!!

When I asked him what he'd have done if he was at the talk...
'Mate, you don't wanna know'
Lol, truthers down the boozer.

I've been pushing this film hard since. It needs pushing harder.
Anyone help me out with a cheap source for stickers?
And a follow-up would be nice.

There is a google video called 'Blair's Biggest Secret' (something like that) that is interesting but mostly conjecture I suppose. [/b][/u]
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Blair should just be quiet on anything to do with church
Tony Blair was right to reform the laws on homosexuality but his hypocrisy is unbearable, says Andrew Pierce.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/andrewpierce/5132746/Ton y-Blair-should-just-be-quiet-on-anything-to-do-with-church.html
Mahatma Gandhi once said: "Hypocrisy and distortion are passing currents under the name of religion." Tony Blair, take note. First he declared that the Pope was wrong on homosexuality, then he had the temerity to suggest that the Roman Catholic church reorganise in the same way as the Labour Party did. So, cardinals, there you have it. Forget your Papal encyclicals: all you need is a red rose, some pledge cards, and a few soundbites to restore your church to its rightful place at the centre of the moral order........

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Blairs now becoming the Religous Affairs voice for Britain

Quote:
Blair reflects on Iraq war 'every day'

Tony Blair has said he reflects on the aftermath of the Iraq war every 'single day'.

This Easter, the former Prime Minister has spoken of his religious faith being a 'comfort' to him at all times.

Mr Blair has denied that his foreign policy had helped recruit terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan and described acts of terrorism as 'utterly evil'.

He told BBC Radio 3's Belief programme his decision to go to war in Iraq had not been taken lightly.

He said: 'I do not pass a single day in which I do not reflect on this and think of the responsibility.

'I think these decisions are the most difficult you ever take, and you cannot and should not take them incidentally because you believe that you have some religious conviction that's superior to anyone else.'

The consequences of action were 'serious' but so were the results of inaction, he said.

Mr Blair, now Middle East Quartet envoy, denied that Britain had 'provoked' terrorism with conflicts abroad.

On Afghanistan, he said: 'The people from those groups that back the Taliban that then go in and plant a car bomb - how are we provoking them to do that?

'That's what has to be challenged, and actually one of the reasons why we will not defeat this, in my view, until we start challenging this position within Islam and outside of Islam, is because there is no reason why they should do that.'

Mr Blair, who converted to Roman Catholicism after leaving Downing Street in 2007, said his religious faith is a 'comfort to me all the time'.

He said: 'In the end you accept there is a higher power than yourself and that is both something that should make you fearful, but something that also is a source of comfort.'

© Independent Television News Limited 2009. All rights reserved

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/topstories/6249.htm?linkfrom=feed_newsand weather&link=link_4&article=index

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone hurry up and SHOOT THIS IRRITATING GARBAGE.
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree with Linda, Blair being complicit in actions leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands in the pursuance of an illegal war for the benefit of global business interests (with his own interest as paramount) has forfeited the right to have any credence placed on any of his opinions. I wait only that he he is brought to justice.

For the faithful who wish to discus sins rather than crimes (against humanity), a 'God's Corner' should be set up where talk of condoms, abortion, sexual orientation need not distract from real evils in society.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing BLIAR DEVOTES HIMSELF TO IS MONEY.
He don't give a damn about Humanity at all. He has had his SNOUT IN THE TROUGH FOR YEARS NOW. He and thet GREEDY UGLY WIFE of his. Makes my skin crawl.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bliar's like David Shayler on steroids (as opposed to mushrooms!) but without the essential 'heart-in-the-right-place'. Join the other 'Christians', Tony. Mussolini, Pinochet, Franco, Dubya, General Diem, Marcos, General Murdani, etc (I'll steer clear of the Popes, for the time being); I'm awfully sorry to inform you, Tone, that Jesus takes a rather dim view of War Criminals, Criminals Against Humanity and Criminals Against Peace.

And I don't believe it's ignorance that propels you; just egotism and lust for power (and acceptance!). Well, I's got news for you. You have indeed been accepted; your reward awaits you. You can have a good old conflab with the Fuehrer, Stalin et al (but don't forget to invest in some asbestos underwear). If you sell your soul, there is indeed a price to pay.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bliar is now going on a 'teaching crusade' based on the doublespeak premise that:

Quote:
"If globalisation is a force pushing people together, does religion become a force pulling people apart?

There's something for ChristiansFor911Truth to really get their teeth into.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7994618.stm

Quote:

Tony Blair: Messenger from God?

Christopher Landau
BBC
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:38 UTC

As prime minister, he famously "didn't do God" but, having left office, Tony Blair is travelling the world to launch his new Faith Foundation. The BBC has had exclusive access to the foundation's early work.

On a cold winter's day at Yale University in Connecticut, Tony Blair is preparing for a new challenge - teaching.

His new inter-faith foundation has linked with Yale and launched a new course, on Faith and Globalisation.

As we walk to the seminar, surrounded by photographers and tight security, the former prime minister tells me why he has entered the classroom:

"If globalisation is a force pushing people together, does religion become a force pulling people apart?

"In the light of what's going on in the world, they are important themes to explore."

In front of 25 handpicked students from diverse religious backgrounds, Mr Blair leads discussions about the complex dilemmas politicians face when taking account of religious belief.

Please note that the image does not accompany the original article - apt, all the same, IMO. Ugh!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

........In front of 25 handpicked students from diverse religious backgrounds, Mr Blair leads discussions about the complex dilemmas politicians face when taking account of religious belief.

Complex dilemmas indeed.

How do you seduce people of various faiths into throwing their support behind the globalist project when almost every principle they have been taught to hold dear is and will be contradicted by the actions of this project.

Can the smoothest, slimiest and most silver-tongued liar we have yet seen convince persons of faith that initiating new wars of aggression, the new imperialism, global enslavement through debt, slaughter under the guise of 'spreading democracy' etc., etc are good things.

Who knows?

Maybe this is just an exercise in discovering new Blair-type clones of every faith....a verbally skilled, presentationally-blessed, utterly ambitious new leadership whose overwhelming desire for power (and a very large income) will blind them to the seething, murderous, degenerate programmes they will be required to implement.

Faith, my arse.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone recall Bliar using little Ali Abbas(little Iraqi boy who lost both arms, 80% burns to his body witnessing his whole immediate family blown away in Bliars criminal aggression) as a photo opportunity on one occasion? I nearly got physically sick when projected to the photo of the war criminal posing cheesy grins with one of his victims, was it Ali'Campbell's idea?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blair's actual faith is that of the Rosy Cross.
Two faced so-and-so.
He's like a Trojan Horse in the Vatican now.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Quote:

........In front of 25 handpicked students from diverse religious backgrounds, Mr Blair leads discussions about the complex dilemmas politicians face when taking account of religious belief.

Complex dilemmas indeed.

How do you seduce people of various faiths into throwing their support behind the globalist project when almost every principle they have been taught to hold dear is and will be contradicted by the actions of this project.

Can the smoothest, slimiest and most silver-tongued liar we have yet seen convince persons of faith that initiating new wars of aggression, the new imperialism, global enslavement through debt, slaughter under the guise of 'spreading democracy' etc., etc are good things.

Who knows?

Maybe this is just an exercise in discovering new Blair-type clones of every faith....a verbally skilled, presentationally-blessed, utterly ambitious new leadership whose overwhelming desire for power (and a very large income) will blind them to the seething, murderous, degenerate programmes they will be required to implement.

Faith, my arse.

Quote:
matthew 25 v9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Not sure you can add that one to your CV Mr Blair

Contrarian
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belief is the Enemy of Truth. And so is B liar
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone help? I can't believe I read this on page 33 (opinion and debate) in todays Independent from a hack journo called John Rentoul... "...Never mind allegations that Blair or his people lied about the case for military action, which they did not, this is one of the great dishonesties of recent history..."[i] Confused
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at his form. John Rent-a-tool has been a Bliar acolyte forever. His saviour can do no wrong. Give us a direct link to the absurdity you quoted - not that it'll make any difference for John - for Yea verily, he believes

And you know what faith can do. Move mountains, destroy nations, murder millions...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.opinion.independentminds.livejournal.com/603909.html

...I think is he link to John aprilfool Rentoul's article.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got an interesting anon. email about this

Quote:
There is much evidence now to show that the only interest that the pro-Israel lobby has an ulterior motive in wanting to promote Tony Blair to become EU President.

Namely so that that Blair can put-on his bogus Man-of-God act to help 'sell' the need for the Israeli Air Force to bomb Iran's nuclear installations ..... and before it may have become too late.

Thereafter Tony Blair will probably find that he has become politically expendable?

It is all about the plutonium bombs that the USAF lost during Gulf War-1.
-
One of these ex-USAF plutonium-bomb warheads was exploded by North Korea on 9th Oct 2006.

The bomb was in its unserviced state, and therefore could only be exploded as a dirty-bomb.
-
Additionally other reports by the-late Stephen P. Dresch of Forensic-Intelligence, USA.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Charity Commission don't have faith in Tony Blair!

Evening Standard wrote:

Charities Commission looking at Blair charity
30 April 2010 10:47 AM
Blair's back in Blighty just as it emerges that he faces a new row over one of his charities.

The Charities Commission has written to Greg Hands in response to his complaints about The Tony Blair Governance Initiative.
Kenneth Dibble, Executive Director of Legal Services and Compliance at the Commission, wrote to Mr Hands:
"I can now confirm that we have opened a case within out Assessment Unit, in order to explore these concerns. We have also engaged with the charity about the matters you have raised.
"We would be grateful to learn whether you had previously been receiving regular emails about Mr Blair's charities...
"We will contact you again with a more substantive response once we have made our initial assessment."

UPDATE: Sources close to Mr Blair say that the Commission is obliged to look into complaints it receives, but that is not the same as a formal investigation.
A spokesman for Tony Blair said:
The work of Tony Blair’s charities is entirely separate from any political campaigning he may engage in.”
http://waugh.standard.co.uk/2010/04/charities-commission-looking-at-bl air-charity.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blair 'Nearly' arrested for war crimes :

While on a speaking engagement in Malaysia organized by "Success Resources Company", former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was the object of an articulate protest movement demanding his indictment for war crimes.

This was no ordinary protest. Tony Blair has been accused of war crimes in a legal initiative led by the country's former Prime Minister, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

A War Crimes Tribunal as well as a War Crimes Commission were set up integrated by renowned jurists. Documentary evidence of war crimes committed by Blair and Bush has been carefully compiled and collected since 2006. The prosecution is led by several of Malaysia's most prominent lawyers.

Dr Mahathir in a public statement "expressed disgust at the companies that had sponsored Blair's visit here. 'How can you sponsor and get advice from a liar? Do you also intend to lie in carrying out your business?' he asked." (Thousands Of Slippers To 'Greet' Tony Blair In Malaysia, April 24, 2010)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18838

I see the shift at demonising the West is going strong in the east.
Ain't it just sweet to know the elite bankers control all sides and are very happy to present the whole show as real so it becomes real.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: