FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zionist Internet - A Trojan Horse?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Contrarian
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Zionist Internet - A Trojan Horse? Reply with quote

You know I used to think that the internet was devised by patriots in the military sold to TPTB as secure comms but actally a Trojan Horse for allowing truth to be disseminated by e freedom fighters.

Now on gmail I am shocked how advertisements pop up relevant to the content of my correspondence.

A little test. I email to myself

Quote:
lexus toyota brand cars

and immediately in the sidebar

Quote:
Want to sell your car?
We'll Buy It! Free Valuation Online We Buy Any Car - As Seen On TV
www.webuyanycar.com/Toyota
Lexus in Essex
New Lexus RX450h, 148 CO2, 44.8 mpg 299 BHP - BIK @ 14% from £2,542
www.lexusinessex.co.uk

What Google says

Quote:
Gmail uses a completely automated process to provide useful information and relevant ads in the sidebar of your Gmail pages:

Ads and Related Pages
Ads in Gmail are placed in the same way that ads are placed alongside Google search results and, through the Google AdSense program, on content pages across the web. The goal is to provide you with helpful ads, links and content relevant to your specific interests. Advertising and related information are displayed based on a completely automated process. Learn more.

Addresses, Packages, and other links
When you open a message that lists an address or package tracking number, Gmail shows you handy links to maps and directions, or your package's delivery status. These links are produced automatically for your convenience. No humans read the content of your email in order to generate these links and none of them are sponsored by advertisers. We hope you'll find them relevant and useful!

Using algorithms like search engines in2-way interrogation with the internet user means that a central scanning database is very quickly indentifying individuals thoughts moods intelligence etc. And of course with Google Earth their address too.

Just as well the collectors of this information have no intention of using it to indentify and locate undesirables. Just as well there are not secret networks all over the world, connected via lodges, synagogues and other places where people are ritually bound to each other in secrecy. Just as well these secret organisations do not have the wherewithal to suddenly mount an attack on these troublesome individuals by sayans and freemasons and mafiya members worldwide.

I mean, imagine if the collectors of this information were actually the secret societies themselves?

Quote:
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were students at Stanford University and the company was first incorporated as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.

Quote:
Google's mission is "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.[6] The unofficial company slogan, coined by former employee and Gmail's first engineer[7] Paul Buchheit, is "Don't be evil".[8][9][10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google

So is the internet a Trojan Horse? And if so which way is it looking?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be more worried if the sidebar ads changed while you were writing your email.
But once it's sent, it's public property.
Which isn't how we perceive emails to be, but without encryption,
that's the fact of it.

It's them or us.
Contrarian
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
I'd be more worried if the sidebar ads changed while you were writing your email.

Point is, they have you profiled and located. Easy target. And IMO a vast network ready to act should the nod be given.

You have to wonder why they let us get away with posting stuff like this.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Do you? We're spookdom's best friend. Without us they wouldn't have a job, let alone 'sedition' to feed on. Then there's the NSA database doing the same old same old that IBM did for Germany...

Now that a Goooogle CEO seems destined for the Whitehouse, don't you think this site could do its little bit to hinder their data-mining, by removing gooooooogle adverts so we can once again enjoy the benefits of Javascript without the drawbacks?

Please, admins, get RID of this go00ogle stain on our credibilty. I'm sick of being asked if I want a cheap holiday in Haifa!!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Quote:

Do you? We're spookdom's best friend.

I agree and who is controlling Spookdom. The reason 'Contrarian' is bringing this up is because a lot of decent truthers are sure 'they' are afraid of internet exposure of their crimes.

edit

My avatar came back Smile

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How ironic.
You get away with blaming everything on 'The Jews' Rodin which suits the PTB fine.'
I do hope you've moved on from that
Rodin wrote:

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
How ironic.
You get away with blaming everything on 'The Jews' Rodin which suits the PTB fine.'
I do hope you've moved on from that
Rodin wrote:

Hey the Freemasons are in there too. But we know what the inside of a lodge contains.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is Tony's call as to whether or not to keep google ads. There has to be a way for the bills to get paid and not leave the admins out of pocket, which they currently are.

I introduced google ads on this site way back when I was paying the bills in the mistaken belief that I might atleast stop haemoraging money. It didn't. Now it might be because I was too dim or disinterested to get google ads' to properly work and tailor its content to the audience, but whatever the reason the google ads have paid * all. The account is still in my name and I would pass on any money to Tony if I ever received any, but I haven't in over 6 months. The total raised via google ads since its introduction is less than £100. So my advice is to pull them from the site since all they do is annoy.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The total raised via google ads since its introduction is less than £100. So my advice is to pull them from the site since all they do is annoy.

Hooray! They are somewhat more than annoying, IMO. ;-/

Talking of Zionist internet, Greg Felton posted this on the, so far*, non-zionist-controlled blog phenomenon:-

Quote:
Address by UN Secretary–General Ban Ki-Moon on the 60th Anniversary of Israel’s Admission

(In view of the significance of this date in history, I have chosen to forgo my regular column to bring you the following speech.)

United Nations General Assembly,
New York, NY
May 11, 2009

Mr. President
Excellencies,
Ladies and Gentlemen:

download pdf transcript

With each passing year, we come closer to our past. Every year brings with it momentous anniversaries of events that shaped our world. For example, we have recently marked the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II and of the United Nations itself. These two events, inextricably linked, form the basis of what we have come to know as the modern era, the post-war era.

For me, as Secretary–General, looking back on where the UN started and where it is now has a special importance, for I am now charged with guiding the world body through unknown and uncertain territory. “Terrorism” has long since replaced “arms control” and “détente” as the focus of international security, yet the term defies definition. One country’s terrorist is another country’s revolutionary hero. Some insist that terrorists are opposed to democracy, but we have all seen democracies behave like terrorists.

In many ways, the world today does not seem to be very removed from the barbarity of world war. The invasion of Iraq has lasted longer than World War II, and more tons of bombs have been dropped on that poor country than all the bombs dropped in that great war. The International Declaration of Human Rights, so prized and venerated by men and women of honour everywhere, stands as an impotent relic of a forgotten time because conquest, cruelty, and arrogance are still with us and growing stronger.

For all of the good the UN has accomplished since its founding, and there have been successes, the sheer magnitude of human suffering and violations of international law that have occurred and are still occurring must also be taken into account.

Few people know that Israel is the only state to be given a conditional admission. Under General Assembly Resolution 273, Israel was admitted on the condition that it grant all Palestinians the right to return to their homes and receive compensation for lost or damaged property, according to General Assembly Resolution 194, paragraph 11. Suffice to say, Israel has never lived up to these terms, and never intended to. ... ... ...

Beware: It is essential to read the entirety at source for a full understanding of what he has achieved. http://www.gregfelton.com/int_politics/2009_05_11.htm et seq...

*eg: http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090616/1608505257.shtml
http://chanadbahraini.blogspot.com/2005/04/register-or-face-legal-acti on.html

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who added them to the code Ian? I'd love to remove them?

ian neal wrote:
It is Tony's call as to whether or not to keep google ads. There has to be a way for the bills to get paid and not leave the admins out of pocket, which they currently are.

I introduced google ads on this site way back when I was paying the bills in the mistaken belief that I might atleast stop haemoraging money. It didn't. Now it might be because I was too dim or disinterested to get google ads' to properly work and tailor its content to the audience, but whatever the reason the google ads have paid * all. The account is still in my name and I would pass on any money to Tony if I ever received any, but I haven't in over 6 months. The total raised via google ads since its introduction is less than £100. So my advice is to pull them from the site since all they do is annoy.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim did the teckie stuff as i recall

I'm no teckie myself but it 'should' be fairly straight forward to remove the code from the front page
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ads may be controlled by a module.

If so, you can disable them in 'The Administration Control Panel/System Configuration/Module Management' section.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: