FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bank may get $321m for Silverstien delays on WTC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Bank may get $321m for Silverstien delays on WTC Reply with quote

Quote:

Goldman Sachs could get $321M from missed WTC deadlines
June 12, 2009 10:00AM

Goldman Sachs Group could get up to $321 million if the state and city fail to meet construction and security deadlines at the World Trade Center site. Goldman Sachs is entitled to as much as $160 million if the state doesn't fulfill obligations on eight projects, including a transit hub and the memorial, by the end of the year, according to the 2005 lease. The firm also can recover an additional $161 million in rent from the city on the headquarters it is building on West Street downtown. According to Port Authority projections, almost none of the projects named in the ground lease will be finished by the end of the year, and the lease allows an extension to March 2010. A spokesperson for the city Economic Development Corp. said the city is confident it will meet the lease's security provisions by the end of the year and avoid the loss of $161 million. Talks between developer Larry Silverstein and the Port Authority about the World Trade Center redevelopment have been extended until Monday.

http://therealdeal.com/newyork/articles/goldman-sachs-could-get-321m-f rom-missed-world-trade-center-deadlines-port-authority

Actually any topic is better than the one currently on the front page...

I thought this was neat in connecting the 9/11 Inside Job with Financial Crisis theories...
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another WTC false flag should get Silverstein off the hook and back in the money again providing he has taken out the right insurance clauses. Two hijacked fully fuelled JCBs driven into the base of each tower should be enough to knock off the fire protection, melt the steel and cause collapse "mainly due to structural failure".
Please no! , i couldnt cope with another conspiracy theory.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Another WTC false flag should get Silverstein off the hook and back in the money again providing he has taken out the right insurance clauses. Two hijacked fully fuelled JCBs driven into the base of each tower should be enough to knock off the fire protection, melt the steel and cause collapse "mainly due to structural failure".
Please no! , i couldnt cope with another conspiracy theory.

Silverstein off the hook? Interesting concept... I think Silverstein isn't on the hook. I reckon the risk is with the Port Authority so the £321m would come from the tax payer not from Silverstien! He is quids in either way: he has his insurance money and even paid a "consultancy" retainer from the Port Authority of around $300k per month.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Silverstein earning interest on all those insurance $billions by not rebuilding the twin towers?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Is Silverstein earning interest on all those insurance $billions by not rebuilding the twin towers?

Is the Pope a Catholic!

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Is the Pope a Catholic!

The Pope is a Catholic, but a better question would be, is the Pope a Christian?
And I am not jesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: