FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jon Ronson programme attacks Christianity on Channel 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Jon Ronson programme attacks Christianity on Channel 4 Reply with quote

The agenda of Freemasonry, Talmudism and the New World Order was advanced by another small increment last night when Jon Ronson's documentary on candidates seeking God through 'The Alpha Course' was broadcast yesterday evening.

This nauseating programme took much the same approach to Christianity and the Alpha course as 'the Conspiracy Files' has taken to 9/11 Truth. 7/7 will doubtless get the same treatment tomorrow. Concentrating on the barbed atheistic comments of a few on the course, on the blasphemous asides of a comedy writer who (for some reason) is on the course, mocking voice-over, comedic background music, film one of the group going through supermarket bins to salvage free food. Utter disparagement of any sense of what is potentually holy.

Ronson is a rotten, two-faced, dissembling promoter of the NWO agenda.

9/11 Truth, Bohemian Grove, Christianity. He, with his bumbling soppy good-natured presentation, is just the reptile to wield the knife.

He's posted on this forum before and been treated with respect.

People find celebrity seductive but I hope he does not enjoy such a welcome again.

......and even if you are one of the atheist 9/11 advocates, I hope you will understand that it has always been a primary objective of Talmudism and Freemasonry to destroy Christianity. This is because christians are a very large group who will potentially resist the false teachings of the NWO of the international bankers.

Actually, I believe that freemasons have already held control in the Vatican since 1958.....but this is not the Church.

We who believe in Christ's gospel of Love are the church.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having access to UK TV, a transcript link would be appreciated.

Quote:

Even if he was amongst the first MSM bloggers to expose the shadiness of Bilderberg meetings? http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/mar/10/features.weekend

http://uk.alpha.org/church-leaders

Quote:
Reports I hear about Catholic Alpha are always enthusiastically positive. Catholics find that their faith really comes alive and that they want to share it with others, especially with those who have drifted away from the faith. I am happy to encourage Catholic Alpha as a modem and effective form of evangelization.”
The Most Rev'd B.J. Hickey
Catholic Archbishop of Perth, Western Australia

and

Quote:
In my opinion Alpha accomplishes an incredible task, in making people interested in faith and in making faith relevant to the modern man. I especially appreciate the ecumenical spirit of the Alpha course: There is no pressure on anybody to join a different denomination, but just to join Jesus and to put Jesus at the centre.”
Father Raniero Cantalamessa

Preacher to the Papal Household

Sounds more positive for a revival of Catholicism - but then, as outsider has pointed out, I am not a Christian, so what do I know ;-)

Quote:
Actually, I believe that freemasons have already held control in the Vatican since 1958.....but this is not the Church.

1933 - first mention of 'The Compact'?

Tell me please, kbo, Cantalamessa notwithstanding, do you know if this is a Jesuit, Opus Dei or Curia initiative?

Quote:

A sincere amen to that :)

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:

Tell me please, kbo, Cantalamessa notwithstanding, do you know if this is a Jesuit, Opus Dei or Curia initiative?

You know more about these things than I do.

I wouldn't trust the Catholic leadership, nor the Alpha course, come to that.

Alpha 'recognises' the 'primacy' of the Roman Catholic Church among Christians.

The problem with all this is the suspicion that Gumbel*, The Vatican, Mr Blair et al are in the business of developing a new 'world religion' that embraces all religions and integrates them into a single church.

This cannot be done without writing out essentials of Christianity (Muslims etc can speak for themselves).

For instance John Paul II went to Benin and met the high priest of voodoo in that country telling him that his religion contained 'the seeds of truth'. Voodoo became much more popular in Benin after his 'kind words'.

The point is that these popes are more than likely masons and following an agenda that will destroy the integrity of the major monotheistic religions and, effectively, place persons of all faiths under the control of a rationalist secular central power......i.e. Religion will be led by the central bankers who are, it is easy to demonstrate, followers of Lucifer, the corrupter, the primary antagonist of the creator that is the God of Christ.

It is Lucifer who steals God's clothes and calls them his own; Lucifer, the subtle, the liar, the destroyer of souls.

Now atheists and agnostics might think this a trivial matter, just so much silliness, so much meaningless nonsense......

....but it certainly is NOT.

....why do you think there is so much energy put in to destroying Christianity and the Muslim culture (ever watched EastEnders lately?) today. It would be easy to write a book about myriad such attacks that are taking place on a daily basis.

Someone out there thinks it is important.

And it is the guys with the money, who control the media, education and our political culture who are doing it.

They think it is important.

Maybe they are right about that, at least.

It is about controlling minds through controlling spirit.

Everyone is spiritual. The human being invokes spirit and emanates spirit with every word, every thought and every action they carry out.

Our spirits, over time, occupy good, evil and all points in between. Most of us decide that we prefer the good. We consciously work at improving ourselves and try to develop our love and acceptance of our fellow man.

This is all to the good....

.....but the Luciferian worldly power does not want you anchoring this will to good to any external authority that has tradition and severe injunctions independent of this worldly power. It wants to subtly guide this instinct and will to good to serve its own interests. It wants to separate men from the very idea of God and devotion to God.

.....annoyingly from its point of view, the Luciferian power must use ideas about what we know is good to lead us to the desired evil destination. They have to steal God's clothes and use 'good' because God has made us and we instinctively yearn for this 'good' because it is in our very nature of our heart's desire from the start....

.....for instance, the sales pitch for Communism is social justice, fair shares for all, power in the hands of ordinary people. It is very hard to argue against these things. They sound so 'good'. Thus Lucifer captures innocent souls. The power that created Communism knew that its real purpose was the centralisation of all wealth and power in a very small number of hands. The followers of communism believed the sales patter.....at first, anyway.

Christ said "Satan is Prince of this World" and so it is.

It is a disaster for a human to buy into any of satan's lies.

Teaching of Christ. Good.

One world religion. Bad.

This is completely obvious to me. A one world religion will be all about enslaving the masses under the spell of a centralised oligarchy. A centralised Luciferian oligarchy. This should be obvious to any 9/11 truther.

I wonder if it will be obvious to Roman Catholics if the Pope steps forward and tells them it is a good idea?

* By the way, I play in various bands and we do parties and functions of all sorts. About two years ago I played at the 21st birthday party (in the grounds of the Natural History Museum) of the daughter of an 'investment banker' ('Goldman Sachs, I think). The celebrants absolutely reeked of money.

Gumbel (founder and leader of the Alpha course) was a guest.

I thought to myself, "What are you doing with a crowd like this?"

If he is being financially backed in any way by these people that would be a very bad sign indeed.

We know what Christ thought of the moneychangers and whose side they were on.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it very hard to make any sense of this.

On the one hand, the alpha course seems to point in my direction, experience-wise (reiki, regression, spiritual certainty, sublime energy states, inate understanding of perversion, etc) yet otoh appeals to the emotions rather than the soul.

http://www.pfo.org/alpha-cr.htm

Quote:
CRN said that “The God of Alpha is not the God of the Bible.” It is true that Questions of Life presents no real doctrine of God nor does it seek to teach about His person, character or attributes. Alpha leaders would probably reply that their introduction to the Christian faith is limited in nature or to a particular theme. Namely, that it mainly addresses Jesus, salvation and living the Christian life and is not presenting systematic theology of all the doctrines of Scripture as do other books.

You see, this is where floundering is inevitable! What on Earth or in Heaven has 'systematic theology' have to do with experiencing 'God'? God is not a person! How anthropocentric is that concept?!

I can clearly see the attractions of ditching 2 millenia of theologians' mutterings and bickerings, let alone the wars and misery their diktats and dogmas have caused in all religions throughout this period.

kbo234 wrote:
.....for instance, the sales pitch for Communism is social justice, fair shares for all, power in the hands of ordinary people. It is very hard to argue against these things. They sound so 'good'. Thus Lucifer captures innocent souls. The power that created Communism knew that its real purpose was the centralisation of all wealth and power in a very small number of hands. The followers of communism believed the sales patter.....at first, anyway.

Not just 'the followers'! Ever since Arrupe & Nicaraguas' Cardenal, the majority of Jesuits, considered the very 'brightest sparks' in theological circles, embraced communism wholesale - they still do under Adolfo Nicolas.

Is it not more a case of every 'good' and well-meaning human initiative eventually being subsumed and perverted by the Earthly power structure that cares not a toss for their fellow beings?

Our reliance on intervention from Above has brought us to this present state of confusion and collapse. The teachings of most organised religions program people from a very early age to put their problems on a shelf, externalise them so they don't have to face them personally - In'sh Allah, etc? It's all very well getting people to put their faith in the Ineffable but history has clearly demonstrated that approach is just not viable on this plane.

Until everyone on the planet comes to understand that they have a personal responsibility to first nurture & improve their own soul and allow all others the same freedom, we will collectively remain stuck in this increasingly deadly cycle of wars and destruction.

Quote:
A one world religion will be all about enslaving the masses under the spell of a centralised oligarchy. A centralised Luciferian oligarchy. This should be obvious to any 9/11 truther.

Agreed. A one person religion, founded on the wholesome teachings of the world's genuine Beings of Light would be far preferable. After all, even your Bible insists we are each of us 'made in the image and likeness' of God.

Perhaps that's where the erroneous idea of God the Person came in? Such egocentricity running through millenia of the Holier Than Thou brigade! Talk about missing the point! Perhaps it has all been deliberate? ;-)

Now, how do we go about negating the power of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Brzezinskis & Kissingers of this world? We cannot pray them out of existence; neither can we shoot them without destroying our own spiritual evolution.

Conundrum.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Jon Ronson programme attacks Christianity on Channel 4 Reply with quote

Not a lot of love for Jon Ronson in your latest post KBO.
Yet you call yourself a Jesus follower.

kbo234 wrote:

He, with his bumbling soppy good-natured presentation, is just the reptile to wield the knife.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: