FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Mail "Rumours that Government Staged 7/7"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onetruevoice
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Daily Mail "Rumours that Government Staged 7/7" Reply with quote

Qute a controversial headline today in Britain's most right-wing tabloid.

Even though it contains little more than a re-telling of the Conspiracy Files programme, it will no doubt set some readers thinking.

I thought it would be interest of readers of this forum too, so here's the link to the Mail's website:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197419/Conspiracy-fever-As-ru mours-swell-government-staged-7-7-victims-relatives-proper-inquiry.htm l
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think quite a good article. I would have thought www.911forum.org.uk headline material. The Daily Mail has seemed to have concentrated on the prospect of anti-government feelings in the Muslim community rather than any real desire for seeking the truth and doing the right thing, but still... better than the usual MSM treatment such as Rudin's 7/7 "documentary".

If Brown has any political sense at all, he should nip this in the bud: hold an independent inquiry, send police into MI5/MI6 to impound documents and computer systems, suspend top officials in that and related organisations and ensure that Tony Blair does not leave the country.

Hmmm, some hope. Rolling Eyes
onetruevoice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What surprises me is how "pro-truth" the tone of the article is.

The writer dismissively states:

The report insisted that the bombers acted on their own, constructing explosives from chapatti flour and hair bleach mixed in the bath at a flat in Leeds, Yorkshire, where all four had family and friends.

To point out such absurdities is quite a bold step for an establishment newpaper like the Mail.
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the Mail is re-emphasising the errors,unanswered questions and speculations made in the 7/7 program (notedly un-addressed there also).

It seems to me the "7/7" official narrative (aka the official conspiracy theory) is being heavily attacked,and the un-official conspiracy theories are being heavily promoted.

So the question is are they trying to wake people up to how bad "government" is?

And we need a "Change" in the type of "governance"?

I forget who said words to this effect:

"The people will demand "Change", and the solution given will be the
One World Government"

P-R-S

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling says something very surprising (to me) in his talk at Heathrow earlier this year. See here:

http://blip.tv/file/2202180

He said the press is not 'controlled'. It is a battleground.

Maybe he meant, 'completely controlled'. Perhaps you can say a little more about this Tony.

Just knowing human beings as we all do, I find it easier to believe that many, or even most, journalists imagine they are part of a 'free' press and struggle against the 'moderation' (subtle control) of content by older and more senior colleagues.

Perhaps there are writers and executives on the Mail who are genuinely outraged that there has been no 7/7 Inquiry. Perhaps they are beginning to harbour their own suspicions. Perhaps there is a genuine 'waking up' going on amongst persons in the media. Perhaps some are beginning to say to themselves "Enough is enough".

I'd certainly rather believe that than that they are all working consciously in the service of wickedness, which cannot be the case.

Really......if there is an 'evil' overclass in the press that serves the interests of the global NWO satanic agenda....then one of their biggest headaches is bound to be keeping their decent employees on board.......and that will require some recognition and expression of their real concerns.

http://blip.tv/file/2202180
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
I think quite a good article. I would have thought www.911forum.org.uk headline material. The Daily Mail has seemed to have concentrated on the prospect of anti-government feelings in the Muslim community rather than any real desire for seeking the truth and doing the right thing, but still... better than the usual MSM treatment such as Rudin's 7/7 "documentary".

If Brown has any political sense at all, he should nip this in the bud: hold an independent inquiry, send police into MI5/MI6 to impound documents and computer systems, suspend top officials in that and related organisations and ensure that Tony Blair does not leave the country.

Hmmm, some hope. Rolling Eyes

some hope indeed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197538/Im-talking-leaves-Mand elson-forces-Brown-throw-Shaun-Woodward-No10-office.html

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They say it takes seven minutes to walk from the Thameslink line station to the main King's Cross station, where there is an entrance to the Tube network.

Police say the four men were seen on the main King's Cross concourse at 8.26am, although no CCTV footage has ever been made public."
But photos HAVE:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1176280/The-supper-Chilling-ne w-pictures-7-7-bombers-casually-buying-snacks-way-kill-52-innocent-peo ple.html

"But is this possible? How had the men got there in three short minutes after getting off the Luton train at 8.23am?"

Um. Perhaps they did not "walk" but dashed to catch the Tube train they had intended to board. Then three minutes might have been adequate.

"The Luton image is also contentious: the quality is poor and the faces of three of the bombers are unidentifiable. The conspiracy theorists say it could be a fake."

I wonder why? The original reason given by 7/7 truthers was that they suspected the bombers never got to London and there was only one image made public, which they tried hard to debunk. But now other images have been released, there was no motivation to fake just this image and the pathetic, misconceived attempts by 7/7 truthers to find fault with it are now irrelevant.
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that the 'Mail's'intentions are to demonise the labour gorvernment further.

Maybe a one world government will be offered, but not by the mail, they don't even like the EU.

They are a funny kind of newspaper. oftyen espousing the opinion others don't.
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Micpsi Mail Link
Quote:
Chilling new pictures show 7/7 bombers casually buying snacks on their way to kill 52 innocent people

..and before casually changing his trousers before reaching Luton??

Quote:
Um. Perhaps they did not "walk" but dashed to catch the Tube train they had intended to board. Then three minutes might have been adequate.

Last words: Well good luck guys, see you..., er, no I won't will I. Anyway, must dash or I'll miss the train and you know what that means. Yeah, I'll have to wait for the next one, life's a bitch ain't it.

Quote:
there was no motivation to fake just this image

Then why did they tinker with the image at all. (And yes I am a expert), it is impossible believe the image as presented is submitted without modification . The problem I have is that it has obviously been modified. (If I were doing it to deceive rather than just decrease clarity , I would have made a better job). Speculation of which bits have been modified is fairly unproductive. It has been modified therefore it is invalid.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugwash wrote:
Speculation of which bits have been modified is fairly unproductive. It has been modified therefore it is invalid.

This is true. In order for a document to be of "evidential" quality in court the prosecution has to demonstrate the "providence" of the material and the chain of custody to eliminate the possibility of tampering. Even a small pencil mark can destroy a paper, image or photograph's evidential worth if there is no signed-and-stamped paper trail following the evidence's journey to court.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder why? The original reason given by 7/7 truthers was that they suspected the bombers never got to London and there was only one image made public, which they tried hard to debunk. But now other images have been released....

And why is that?

If we were all being good little boys and girls and not daring to question the outpourings of the state evidence would continue to be suppressed and it would continue to be the case that NO-ONE could know the truth of what happened on 7/7

Instead, the Public's actions are forcing more evidence to be brought forward, and that is right and proper

And of course as new evidence comes to light it will be reviewed and some previous speculation will be shown to be unfounded:

However with the proven fact that the alleged bombers could not have caught the train the official story at first hinged on stating they did, and the very awkward testimony and photographic evidence of explosion coming from under the train, even a complete CCTV trail of 4 guys with backpacks moving around London would only circumstantially support the official line

Perhaps accepting a story on face value is more important to you than taking responsibility for establishing the truth of matters, but that seems irresponsible to me, and furthermore an abrogation of the responsibilities of citizenship

All CTTV evidence and other evidence needs to be released with a full and open public enquiry to establish beyond doubt the truth of why Londoner's were murdered that day, and the State only has itself to blame that it has lost the trust of the people so absolutely

If you disagree with members of the public demanding accountability and a public enquiry, do please enlighten us as to why you feel the British Public do not deserve one

Otherwise, you should be supporting the campaign, whatever you think the evidence leans towards

Last edited by John White on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
If you disagree with members of the public demanding accountability and a public enquiry, do please enlighten us as to why you feel the British Public do not deserve one

It would be a "Ludicrous Diversion"??

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

item7 wrote:
John White wrote:

It would be a "Ludicrous Diversion"??

I don't believe you mean that :p

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I don't believe you mean that :p

But as most of us know, Bliar did [:-/
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1167578.cms

@Micpsi - unlike China, red is a danger signal in the West and your comments will be treated accordingly - by this reader at least...

And who would've thunkit - The Daily Wail, again*??

Quote:
a television documentary on BBC2 called Conspiracy Files 7/7 revealed the existence of a conspiracy theorist's 56-minute video called Ripple Effect.

and

Quote:
Dr.Naseem: 'The Ripple Effect video is more convincing than the official statements.'

Steady on, old chap, what?

Now if only we could get such national advertising of 9/11 Mysteries: Demolition and the like...

* http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2005/08/9-11-revealed-daily-mail.html

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Then why did they tinker with the image at all. (And yes I am a expert), it is impossible believe the image as presented is submitted without modification . The problem I have is that it has obviously been modified. (If I were doing it to deceive rather than just decrease clarity , I would have made a better job). Speculation of which bits have been modified is fairly unproductive. It has been modified therefore it is invalid."

Hi Pugwash.

Since they have fabricated so called evidence. Any video-s released, time stamped included prove nothing and should not be used as evidence. Probably the reason they made a poor job of it so then when/if they release more videos they will fool people in to thinking that they had the real videos / and proof all along and thus by extension that the CT ers were mistaken. With the first release enough to fix in to the publics mind at large that they had evidence for that period and then to keep the con going with the release of further videos.

To fabricate evidence is to pervert the cause of Justice and in view of other evidence to frame others for murder.
onetruevoice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People should now re-visit this article and look at the comments that readers have placed underneath.

Each comment is given a positive or negative mark of approval by other readers.

In addition to this, the Daily Mail does not print all readers' submissions.

But, most of the comments are -"pro-truth" and these are given a high positive rating by other readers - most encouraging - and from experience a fairly accurate guage of public opinion.

For example:

To me the fact that the police were having a "practice" the so exactly matched what happened is right up there with one person winning the lottery every week for a year. Possible but not probable.

The fact that the government are trying to get their hands on the maker of this video also speaks volumes.

So - what happens if we find out there is evidence that our government has murdered it's own electorate - for political ends?

Now THAT is a question to which I dread the answer.

Is given a positive approval rating of 568 by other readers. This is very high

Public opinion is now on our side, folks.
onetruevoice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I would also suggest that for one of Britain's most popular tabloids to even run this story, the tide is turning.

Running a story about 7/7 truth or 911 truth just a couple of years ago would have been unthinkable in the Daily Mail.

I imagine that many journalists, after exposing the truth of MPs' expenses, are in a mood to hint at other instances of fraud at a high level.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetruevoice wrote:
Running a story about 7/7 truth or 911 truth just a couple of years ago would have been unthinkable in the Daily Mail.

To repeat:-
http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2005/08/9-11-revealed-daily-mail.html

You could hardly call the Wail Zionist-friendly! Looking into the Harmsworth-Mitford connections can give anyone a fair idea of where this paper is grounded. Ironically, the story is quite clear at Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail_and_General_Trust

...which is Zionist-controlled.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetruevoice wrote:
And I would also suggest that for one of Britain's most popular tabloids to even run this story, the tide is turning.

I imagine that many journalists, after exposing the truth of MPs' expenses, are in a mood to hint at other instances of fraud at a high level.

Dail Mail story from 2005

Daily Mail article ‘9/11 on trial’ August 10 2005

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/100805ontrial.htm
onetruevoice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I missed that review from 2005 and was surprised it featured in the Mail.

However, given the prevalence of 911 Truth on the net, the amount of time given to it is still minuscule in the popular press.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the Mail seem simply to be using the story and all our hard work as a stick to beat Gordon Brown with. To be fair he is a nice guy but a confused and vascillating dunderhead which is why he was employed by the NWO in the first place as a different kind of puppet from Tony Blair.

It was almost certainly a foreign military such as Israel or the US or elements within NATO or NATO Intelligence services such as MI6 and the CIA.

The other obvious perpetrator is Private Military Companies such as Blackwater and MPRI. Possibly even commissioned to carry it out by a private individual through a numbered Swiss bank account?

Wikipedia wrote:
Since 1994, the US Defense Department entered into 3,601 contracts worth $300 billion with 12 U.S. based PMCs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_military_company

That's a very big industry and exactly what President Eisenhower meant when he spoke of "Misplaced Power".

Daily Mail wrote:
Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never in my wildest thoughts did I ever think the Wail would even let slip a mention of 'Dib's film '7/7 Ripple Effect'.

It is my misfortune to know a couple of avid Daily Wail readers - imagine my surprise when they asked if I knew where to obtain a copy of this film!

What is it the MoD said in one of their interminable reports recently? Something along the lines of 'The big danger is that revolution will be started by the middle classes'?

Quote:
Actually the Mail seem simply to be using the story and all our hard work as a stick to beat Gordon Brown with. To be fair he is a nice guy but a confused and vascillating dunderhead which is why he was employed by the NWO in the first place as a different kind of puppet from Tony Blair.

Was it Hearst who said 'I don't care what you print, just make sure you get my name right' ?

As for Brownian Motion, aren't you being excessively kind here, Tony? After all, he is "allegedly" noted as having a penchant for throwing things, including laser printers, at his staff when enraged...

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/3561796/printer-rage.thtml

Hardly the sort of childish behaviour one expects from a 'Statesman'.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Daily Mail, like all our newspapers, is deeply flawed.
But as the paper of opposition at the moment it is flourishing.
Only national paper to do decent double page spread on 9/11 Truth.

Cultivate all journalists all the time - they may be wromng now so they need persuading, not despising.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: