FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sibel Edmunds: US negotiated with Taliban upto 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Sibel Edmunds: US negotiated with Taliban upto 9/11 Reply with quote

Sibel has said on the Mike Molloy show guest hosted by Brad Friedman:

Quote:
I have information about things that our government has lied to us about. I know. For example, to say that since the fall of the Soviet Union we ceased all of our intimate relationship with Bin Laden and the Taliban - those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.

http://letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot.com/2009/07/sibel-edmonds-on-mike -malloy.html

Quote:
These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies.

Democratic Underground

scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links to audio and transcript can be found here from this page

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7332

This is big news, I think.
keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: "Former" FBI Agent Sibel Edmonds - what a crock Reply with quote

Does anybody else see this as yet another version of the same old canard designed to keep us going down the false bread crumb trail that invariably leads to the wild goose chase to that crazy little town of Jihadiville in Patsystan (and away from the real perpetrators )?

Didn't the FBI already admit that there is no proof that Bin Laden was behind 9/11, and therefore can't list Bin Laden as wanted for 9/11? What a bunch of BS. This Sibel Edmonds - "former" FBI character (yea, right, another "former" spook who's gonna blow the whistle and spill the beans...but can't just yet...but some day, some day, you just wait...they've got the most explosive evidence you can imagine...but it must be kept real SEKRIT, but trust them, they really do have it!) is nothing but a transparent limited hangout operation designed to re-cycle over and over again the long ago discredited LIHOP scenario.

I'm not buying it. Sibel Edmonds is a fake. She could surely have given out the "secret" or "sensitive" documents or figured out a way to get the evidence out a long time ago if she is genuinely interested in exposing the big truth.

And all this "evidence" that Bin Laden worked for the CIA up to 9/11 and plotted 9/11 with his Jihadi minions, presumably from a secret complex carved into a mountain no doubt, is from - who else? Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - either the biggest fake terrorist in history, or, if he was really tortured, a completely non-credible source of anything once he began to be tortured. If anybody can give me any other possibility that is the least bit convincing or logical, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, this can just be dumped into the dustbin of LIHOP limited hang out BS designed to take us off the trail of who blew up the towers and created the deception at the Pentagon. What a calculated waste of our time (which means that Jon Gold will probably write at least 20 blogs about it over the next few months). Rolling Eyes

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: "Former" FBI Agent Sibel Edmonds - what a croc Reply with quote

keenan wrote:
Does anybody else see this as yet another version of the same old canard designed to keep us going down the false bread crumb trail that invariably leads to the wild goose chase to that crazy little town of Jihadiville in Patsystan (and away from the real perpetrators )?

(snip)

I'm not buying it. Sibel Edmonds is a fake. She could surely have given out the "secret" or "sensitive" documents or figured out a way to get the evidence out a long time ago if she is genuinely interested in exposing the big truth.

Much as I like term "Jihadiville in Patsystan", just slagging everybody off doesn't help either. I think Sibel is being careful about talking about her personal experience rather than embellishing with only people's theories. Like does Sibel know everything? No. Can she re-call or even have access to the details of all the documents that she previously had access to in her old job? No. Therefore she can't just suddenly materialise documents from out of thin air.

Are there any good Intelligence Agencies out in North California, btw?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: "Former" FBI Agent Sibel Edmonds - what a croc Reply with quote

keenan wrote:

Maybe, but we don't have the evidence to know. I keep an open mind on these things. I can think of many reasons why Sibel would not be in a position to release documentary evidence to back up what she says.

To get her giving evidence on oath at a public inquiry, now, would make the position much clearer.

Also it is quite possible both that the CIA was in close contact with its Al Qaeda (meaning the database in Arabic) operatives up to and after 9/11 and even now in 2009, and for the 9/11 mass murders to have been conceived of and organised by elements within the US administration.

The PNAC group are highly suspicious. The issue needs a public inquiry with the power to sub poena and cross examine witnesses on oath. The issue of who was behind the 9/11 attacks has not been investigated, although failure to investigate murder is a breach of both US and international law.
keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What she has said so far on 9-11 itself is absolutely worthless. Nothing but alleged Suadi/Pakistani/Turkish/etc states involved in mid/higher level Al Quaeda. Ooooooh, the terrorist boogyman again! But wait a minute, the 9/11 truth movement has already disproven the islamo-fascist hijacker myth, like since about 2005. Sure there were Arab patsies, none of whom can be proven to have even been on the alleged flights. None of them had access to professionally demolish 3 wtc buildings from the inside. None of them could have created a military deception at the Pentagon and then forced the government and media to lie about it.

I think this Sibel Edmonds character was scripted to titillate troglodytes "She's hot - she must be telling the truth!" and those who have a fondness for blaming muslims and holding them to a different standard - i.e. guilty until proven innocent. It's like when CNN advertised Paula Zahn as "something sexy", but with less benign motives than higher ratings for propaganda. More grist for the old worn out LIHOP limited hangout story that has already been debunked by mainstream truthers, but can still get traction from the undecided or uninformed.

But if Sibel "has information about" who blew up the towers, I'm sure she could have found a way to get the information out to the public a long time ago. But I don't believe at this point that she will ever give us any relevant information that has anything to do with who really planned, executed, and covered up 9/11. And I'm getting tired with, what, 6-7 years of "I have information...I have information...I have information...ad infinitum". Yaaaawn...

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keenan wrote:
What she has said so far on 9-11 itself is absolutely worthless. Nothing but alleged Suadi/Pakistani/Turkish/etc states involved in mid/higher level Al Quaeda. Ooooooh, the terrorist boogyman again! But wait a minute, the 9/11 truth movement has already disproven the islamo-fascist hijacker myth, like since about 2005. Sure there were Arab patsies, none of whom can be proven to have even been on the alleged flights. None of them had access to professionally demolish 3 wtc buildings from the inside. None of them could have created a military deception at the Pentagon and then forced the government and media to lie about it.

I think this Sibel Edmonds character was scripted to titillate troglodytes "She's hot - she must be telling the truth!" and those who have a fondness for blaming muslims and holding them to a different standard - i.e. guilty until proven innocent. It's like when CNN advertised Paula Zahn as "something sexy", but with less benign motives than higher ratings for propaganda. More grist for the old worn out LIHOP limited hangout story that has already been debunked by mainstream truthers, but can still get traction from the undecided or uninformed.

But if Sibel "has information about" who blew up the towers, I'm sure she could have found a way to get the information out to the public a long time ago. But I don't believe at this point that she will ever give us any relevant information that has anything to do with who really planned, executed, and covered up 9/11. And I'm getting tired with, what, 6-7 years of "I have information...I have information...I have information...ad infinitum". Yaaaawn...

I don't think she ever claimed to know all details of 9/11. Her details are around the working of the patsies and infiltration of US secret services. I'm only impressed with the amount of time you can spend slagging people off, with no justification it seems, and not all with the quality of your message.

Are you sure you're not a disinfo agent?
keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:

I don't think she ever claimed to know all details of 9/11. Her details are around the working of the patsies and infiltration of US secret services. I'm only impressed with the amount of time you can spend slagging people off, with no justification it seems, and not all with the quality of your message.

Paleeeze! I'm a disinfo agent because I think we should care about finding out who the real perpetrators were - i.e., who planned, executed and covered up the crime, rather than going in circles continuing on the wild goose chase after the phantom enemy who the perpetrators obviously want us to stay focused on? Well, the government and media would like nothing better than for people to keep focusing on the "islamo-fascist hijacker" patsies that is the whole foundation for the fraudulent war on terror, or did you not notice that? How long have you been in this thing?

Fine, you want to keep pursuing "Al Queda" (which has already been shown to be nothing more than a puppet show by the security services) and Bin Laden (who has been dead for years and had nothing to do with 9/11), knock yourself out. I for one am completely board of the whole thing. Sibel just puts me to sleep.

If Sibel actually ever gives us any "information" that can get us any closer to figuring out who blew up the towers, or anything to do with the actual perpetrators, please let me know. I wont be holding my breath, though.

Dude, this is like 2009. The mainstream truth movement has moved on from the whole "Al Queda"/LIHOP distraction since, like, at least 2005. Do you have a thing for Sibel? I admit, she is kind of hot.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keenan wrote:
scienceplease 2 wrote:

Paleeeze! I'm a disinfo agent because I think we should care about finding out who the real perpetrators were

No. But because you're from Newbie poster, from North California, quick to sow the seeds of discord... and this is a UK forum.

keenan wrote:

Dude, this is like 2009. The mainstream truth movement has moved on from the whole "Al Queda"/LIHOP distraction since, like, at least 2005. Do you have a thing for Sibel? I admit, she is kind of hot.

Yeah. I do have a thing for Sibel. But more to the point, this was a thread about her rather than a thread on WTC7. I have started and contributed to many threads on WTC7 - just check them out. In the meantime, IMHO, you're just wasting space-time on this one.
keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
keenan wrote:

Paleeeze! I'm a disinfo agent because I think we should care about finding out who the real perpetrators were

No. But because you're from Newbie poster, from North California, quick to sow the seeds of discord... and this is a UK forum.

Are you serious? That is the kind of reasoning you use for accusing somebody of being an agent?

I suspect that most neutrals reading this thread would much more likely view the person who uses such flimsy and baseless rationale for snitchjacketing someone as being the real agent.

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Yeah. I do have a thing for Sibel. But more to the point, this was a thread about her rather than a thread on WTC7. I have started and contributed to many threads on WTC7 - just check them out. In the meantime, IMHO, you're just wasting space-time on this one.

Who said anything about WTC7? My comments were related to assessing the usefulness and credibility of Sibel and her "information" to the 9/11 truth movement. How is that off topic to this thread? Are the rules or etiquette such that nobody is allowed to talk about anything beyond simple support and recognition for a personality when a thread is started about that personality? I think not, based on my reading of other threads here. Maybe you should chill out.

In fact, I have a suggestion for you. So far, in 3 out of 3 times, you have laced your comments to me with ad hominem and straw man arguments. Your basis for accusing me of being an agent is downright silly. People might assume that, based on this pattern, you really don't have any valid arguments to make. So, let's try this. I'll give you a chance to show people that you are not just full of hot air (or worse). Here it goes:

The question is can you give me any valid reasoning as to why we, as the 9/11 truth movement, should waste any more of our time on the wild goose chase around the mythical islamo-fascist hijacker backstory when that is not going to get us any closer to the actual perpetrators?

You can...

A) Accuse me of being an agent again

or

B) Actually try to form a real valid argument to justify your position

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I choose C) and just apologize. I am very sorry both to you for the rather poor comments on your reputation due to some rather poor paranoia on my part and to scubadiver for the diversion that has occurred on this thread.

Can we please just back on topic.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The perpetrators were intent on setting up a 'false trail' using the Patsies; Sibel would not have been privvy to the underlying plan, just translating stuff as it passed across her desk.
She would not know the whole story, and due to rebuffs by her superiors, would likely be drawn to the conclusion that these were real plans these Patsies were fomenting, and would thus tend to 'Lihop'.
Sure, we've long moved on to 'Mihop'; someone should get our info, (DVD's, book list) out to her, and see then what she says.

James O'Neill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Outsider. It is easy to forget that Sibel Edmonds was in her FBI job many years ago. Although I do not doubt she was sincere in her views and testimony to the 9/11 Commission the fact of the matter is that our knowledge about 9/11 has progressed measurably since 2001. What I find curious about Ms Edmonds' public statements is that she seems almost entirely unaware of the literature on 9/11 including books by David Ray Griffin among others, and most importantly the April 2009 article by Harrit et al in the Open Chemistry and Physics Journal. that article more than anything destroys any lingering credibility of the LIHOP position that underpins much of what Edmonds says.
As to her "revelation" that OBL was working with the Americans up to 9/11, again she is obviously unfamiliar with the literature such as Peter Dale Scott and Nafeez Ahmed's work among others. The Canadian journalist Eric Margolis has also written and spoken about how the CIA and ISI were using the Afghan training camps to train terrorists for campaigns in China and the "stans" to the north in cooperation with al qaeda.
I am reluctantly coming to the conclusion that it is way past time Ms Edmonds actually disclosed what she knows as have other honourable whistleblowers in the past and risk prosecution. After all, the government has a great deal to lose, if Ms Edmonds is correct, in putting her on trial when all the evidence risks being exposed to public scrutiny. I am frankly tired of hearing about "certain actors, certain states" etc etc.
keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Actually I choose C) and just apologize. I am very sorry both to you for the rather poor comments on your reputation due to some rather poor paranoia on my part and to scubadiver for the diversion that has occurred on this thread.

Can we please just back on topic.

Thanks, scienceplease, apology accepted and I commend you for your willingness to check yourself, which is what we all need to do to keep these discussions civil. Re-reading my posts above, I admit that I could have chosen less combative or strident phrasing. I think engaging in an informed and vigorous, even unruly, debate is virtuous and necessary for an open society to flush out the truth, as long as we can periodically check ourselves and bring things back to the issue at hand whenever it starts getting personal.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keenan wrote:

Thanks, scienceplease, apology accepted and I commend you for your willingness to check yourself, which is what we all need to do to keep these discussions civil. Re-reading my posts above, I admit that I could have chosen less combative or strident phrasing. I think engaging in an informed and vigorous, even unruly, debate is virtuous and necessary for an open society to flush out the truth, as long as we can periodically check ourselves and bring things back to the issue at hand whenever it starts getting personal.

Very Happy

That's great, Keenan. It looks like other people support your view that Sibel is out of touch with the rest of the truth movement. Perhaps she is just too wrapped up in her private battle with authority to see the big picture. Thanks for being so nice to wrap up our miscommunications. I look forward to vigorous (but friendly) discussion in the future.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google shut down Sibel Edmond's blog:

- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -

Google and Blogger Shut Down Sibel Edmonds’ Blog

Posted By admin On August 9, 2009 @ 11:34 am In Featured Stories | 66 Comments

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 9, 2009
Increasingly, Google and its properties — the vastly popular video site YouTube and equally popular Blogger — are tools for shutting down opposition to the government. On the weekend, Google removed an Alex Jones video critical of Obama’s policies. Google classified the video as “hate speech” because the corporation allegedly received complaints the content of the video was racist. In the video, Alex appears as “Obama the Joker,” as depicted in a now infamous street art poster.

Google shut down the blog of Sibel Edmonds last week.

Google also shut down the blog of Sibel Edmonds last week. Edmonds is a former FBI translator and founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. Edmonds is fighting efforts by the FBI and the Department of Justice to prevent her from testifying in a case of alleged election fraud. Edmonds is scheduled to testify before the Ohio Elections Commission and both the Department of Justice and the FBI are attempting to halt her from testifying.

On July 31, Edmonds told the Mike Malloy Show the U.S. government had “intimate relations” with Osama bin Laden right up to the day of the attacks in New York on September 11, 2001. “These ‘intimate relations’ included using Bin Laden for ‘operations’ in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These ‘operations’ involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner ‘as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict,’ that is, fighting ‘enemies’ via proxies,” reported the Brad Blog.

In an email sent today, Edmonds writes about Google blocking her Blogger account. “My Blog Site http://123realchange.blogspot.com is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!”

A few weeks ago I started receiving ‘Google & Blogger warnings’ from my technologically savvy friends and well-wishers, who encouraged me to have a mirror site as a back up and or cease using Google’s Blogger all together. I did take these warnings seriously and started looking at alternatives and other options.

Google told Edmonds her blog is considered “a potential spam blog” and it would be deleted in 20 days. Google admitted its “automatic spam detection” is “fuzzy” and occasionally blogs not involved in spam are “flagged incorrectly.”

•123 Real Change, however, was not “flagged incorrectly,” the same as Alex Jones’ videos posted on YouTube were not erroneously singled out to be deleted. Google works directly with the government to remove content.

Google has worked closely with the governments of the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, and most notoriously China to censor content on its websites. Google works directly with China to filter search results on the Google Chinese search engine concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information considered embarrassing or harmful to China’s totalitarian slave masters.

Google has used similar tactics to shut down political opposition in the United States. Fortunately, for the time being Sibel Edmonds is free to post her content elsewhere and not fear the obtrusive hand of Google, so obviously in collusion with the government.

Earlier this year senators John Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) introduced a so-called “cyber security” bill in Congress. It would establish the Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, an arm of the executive branch that would have vast power to monitor and control internet traffic, including the ability to “declare a cybersecurity emergency” and shut down the internet “in the interest of national security” — or more likely, block certain IP addresses with information the government does not want disseminated.

Google’s collaboration with the government — characterizing political videos and blog posts as “hate speech” and “spam” and deleting content and closing down accounts under vague terms of agreement — may not be sufficient for the increasingly dictatorial Obama administration in the near future. Armed with Rockefeller’s internet censorship bill, the administration in the not too distant future may be able to selectively censor websites it deems a threat to “national security.”

One such threat, of course, is the fact Edmonds’ revelations about the phony al-Qaeda and the late CIA asset Osama bin Laden will undoubtedly blow the cover on government complicity in the events of September 11, 2001, and increase exponentially calls for a new investigation, including criminal investigations.

Obama, like Bush before him, is not about to let that happen.

Addendum

As of Sunday, Sibel’s 123 Real Change blog is back online.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com

URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/google-and-blogger-shut-down-sibel-edmonds-blo g/

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest, instead of taking pot-shots at Sibel Edmonds, people check out her site before it is taken down:

''My Blog Site http://123realchange.blogspot.com is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!”

See also her National Security Whistleblowers Coalition site:

http://www.nswbc.org/press.htm

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probable Cause with Sibel Edmonds- How Gladio Morphed Its Al Qaeda Brand into ISIS- A Step-By-Step Illustration:
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2015/08/17/probable-cause-with-sibel-e dmonds-how-gladio-morphed-its-al-qaeda-brand-into-isis-a-step-by-step- illustration/

'Gladio-Mainstream Media Partnership: The Recycling & Establishment of Designed Terror Brands Welcome to our 21st edition of Probable Cause. In this episode we discuss branding and promoting terror organization brands. Specifically, we discuss how the deep-state and its partner, the media, go about designing, creating, branding and marketing self-created terror organization brands. Even more specifically, we look into two deep-state-created terror organization brands: Al Qaeda & ISIS. With vivid examples we illustrate the re-branding of the Al Qaeda Terror Corporation into the ISIS Terror Corporation. We provide comparison between the 2002-2003 Al Qaeda media marketing archives and the 2013-2015 ISIS media marketing coverage, and establish the uncanny sameness between the two brands. As always, our next episode will be based on your reaction, critique, responses and questions posed in the comments section below. *To listen to our previous episodes on this topic click here:
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/category/probable_cause_with_sibel_edm onds/

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the last year or so I've made up my mind
Sibil Edmonds = Alex Jones = Tony Blair
If you get my drift
Amazes me the effort that goes into the fakery
Our enemy is deadly serious & has money to throw around like confetti while we queue at food banks...

scienceplease 2 wrote:
keenan wrote:

Very Happy

That's great, Keenan. It looks like other people support your view that Sibel is out of touch with the rest of the truth movement. Perhaps she is just too wrapped up in her private battle with authority to see the big picture. Thanks for being so nice to wrap up our miscommunications. I look forward to vigorous (but friendly) discussion in the future.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Over the last year or so I've made up my mind
Sibil Edmonds = Alex Jones = Tony Blair
If you get my drift

Er... no!

Alex Jones - yep, the way he has come out anti-Muslim is bizarre and confirms our worse fears.
Tony Blair - well known, on-the-run war criminal.
Sibel? What has done recently to deserve your ire?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: