FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex Canadian diplomat criticises anti-CIT faction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Ex Canadian diplomat criticises anti-CIT faction Reply with quote

Recently the Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) - in reality amateur investigators (that is, they work elsewhere for a living) Craig and Aldo - released a presentation of their findings obtained over the past two years.

What is noteworthy is that all this information is obtained first hand, and a good proportion of it on the exact location that events took place. Even more remarkable is that some of this information has lain in the National Military History archives since 2001, without anybody making the connections, until Craig and Aldo came along.

Beginning in 2007, they have tracked down and interviewed the dozen best placed witnesses in the world to tell their story of what they saw at the Pentagon on the morning of Sept 11.

Needless to say, it doesn't match what the US Govt. would have us believe.

The video presentation of the evidence can be seen here:
http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html

This presentation was successfully played to packed houses at a conference in Washington DC in July 2009, and picked up some additional heavyweight endosements, notably:

"The exhaustive effort by Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis of Citizen Investigation Team to contact, record, document, and analyze numerous first-hand eyewitness accounts of the actual flight path of the airliner at the Pentagon on 9/11 has been long overdue, but worth waiting for. The evidence they have uncovered and compiled in their DVD "National Security Alert" deserves serious attention - particularly in light of what we now know about the explosive destruction of the three World Trade Center high-rises that day."

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

“Citizen Investigation Team has produced an important documentary video that, using numerous independent witness accounts, successfully rebuts the official account of Flight 77’s flight path on 9/11 as it approached the Pentagon. It constitutes a further compelling reason for this country to investigate properly, for the first time, the full story of what happened on that day."

Peter Dale Scott,
Former Canadian diplomat and English Professor at the University of California, Berkeley; Author, The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire, and the Future of America.

“Citizen Investigation Team have presented a reasoned, and methodical look at witness testimony the day the Pentagon was attacked on Sept. 11th. As stated in their presentation, National Security Alert, it behooves every citizen of conscience to question the offical story after viewing CIT's labors towards seeking the truth of what happened that day in 2001".

Edward Asner, Emmy Award Winning Actor, Former President of the Screen Actors Guild and social activist

“This new film by CIT is far more professionally produced than their previous efforts. It is also more convincing, given the addition of more witnesses, so that they now have a total of 13 witnesses reporting that the actual flight path of the plane that approached the Pentagon was drastically different from the official flight path (which would have been needed if the plane was to knock over the felled light poles and to strike the Pentagon at the designated spot and angle). This part of the film's thesis is now established beyond a reasonable doubt. The film does not establish its related claim---that the airliner pulled up and flew over the Pentagon---as clearly, but it does make a good case for it. One of the film's most valuable parts is a scene in which cab driver Lloyde England, who otherwise gamely tried to maintain the truth of his testimony supporting the official story, admitted that the Pentagon operation had been planned by powerful people with lots of money. I am pleased to be able to recommend this important film with enthusiasm."

David Ray Griffin, Author of The New Pearl Harbor Revisited: 9/11, the Cover-Up, and the Exposé

"I was initially skeptical of CIT's findings. But after closer review of the numerous interviews contained in their documentaries, a strong case has been made for an approach trajectory for the plane said to be American Airlines Flight 77 that is hundreds of feet from the official trajectory. The on-scene physical evidence attributed to the official trajectory is incompatible with the trajectory repeatedly described by the witnesses presented and is arguably suspect. Aircraft speeds described in the interviews are also much lower than those alleged by official sources. CIT's documentaries provide the viewer with the transparency and real-time detail regarding events at the Pentagon on 9/11, not provided by accounts offered by the federal government or major media."

Aidan Monaghan, Researcher

In the meantime and in complete contrast, a contingent of personalities who have for years been dedicated to reinforcing the US Govt.'s version of what happened at the Pentagon, and do not like the implications of CIT's research, have been waging a hate campaign against them, in the usual style we all can recognise, avoiding the evidence and concentrating on attacking the messengers, and now even their employers - the usual snitch and grass type stuff that is never too low for some people. Goebbels would have promoted Col. J. Sparks to neighbourhood blockkapitan in an instant. Which isn't to accuse the good "colonel" of being a nazi - just placing her antics on the evolutionary scale. Somewhere between slime and invertebrate seems reasonably apt, seeing as she volunteered herself into the "They'll concentrate on anything but the evidence" category.
http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/

They've even gone so far as to initiate a campaign to demand the endorsers repudiate CIT's work. Unsurprisingly, those with actual intellectual horsepower are having none of it.

Here's Peter Dale Scott's response.
I'm confident any of the others who haven't immediately trashed these specious "demands" will respond in similar vein.

"This is a form letter in response to the flood of letters that has been showered on me by those who do not like CIT.

I have not endorsed the flyover theory for Flight 77, and I do not personally believe it. All I endorsed was their assemblage of witnesses who said that Flight 77 approached the Pentagon on the north side of the Pike. I do not draw the conclusions from their testimony that CIT does. But I believe that the testimony needs to be seriously considered by those trying to find out what actually happened.

I must say that I am disappointed by number of ad hominem attacks I have received. I do not believe one incoming letter so far has dealt with the substance of what the Turnpike witnesses claimed and I endorsed.

In his famous American University speech of June 1963, John F. Kennedy famously said, "And we are all mortal." I would add, "And we are all fallible." For this reason I would ask everyone in the 9/11 truth movement to focus their energies on the substance of what happened on 9/11, and not discredit the truth movement by wanton attacks on each other.

Sincerely,

Peter Dale Scott

My bolding, I hasten to add.

It's them or us.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yes.
Colonel Jenny Sparks and Arabesque have been discussed before here.
And it should be entirely clear now which cockroach corner they are coming from.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Well yes.
Colonel Jenny Sparks and Arabesque have been discussed before here.
And it should be entirely clear now which cockroach corner they are coming from.

'Col' Sparks should see some when she gets the electric chair for treason!

keenan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Ex Canadian diplomat criticises anti-CIT faction Reply with quote

chek wrote:

In the meantime and in complete contrast, a contingent of personalities who have for years been dedicated to reinforcing the US Govt.'s version of what happened at the Pentagon, and do not like the implications of CIT's research, have been waging a hate campaign against them, in the usual style we all can recognise, avoiding the evidence and concentrating on attacking the messengers, and now even their employers - the usual snitch and grass type stuff that is never too low for some people. Goebbels would have promoted Col. J. Sparks to neighbourhood blockkapitan in an instant. Which isn't to accuse the good "colonel" of being a nazi - just placing her antics on the evolutionary scale. Somewhere between slime and invertebrate seems reasonably apt, seeing as she volunteered herself into the "They'll concentrate on anything but the evidence" category.
http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/

They've even gone so far as to initiate a campaign to demand the endorsers repudiate CIT's work. Unsurprisingly, those with actual intellectual horsepower are having none of it.

Yep. Peter Dale Scott and other top truthers are taking notice of the slimy, abusive discourse that is the trademark of the Church of the Pentagram Boeing true believers. The truth is that the CIT researchers, besides providing the movement with invaluable research regarding what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville, have also helped expose certain agendas of people in the truth movement who have revealed themselves to not be sincere truthers, but to have a gate-keeping agenda that has them demonize and smear those who are trying to share or discuss certain kinds of dangerous evidence. They have made the TrueFaction forum that they totally dominate a laughing stock of the whole movement, to the point that almost nobody outside their little click of groupies takes them seriously anymore. The funny thing is that so many of them (the dupes, if not the fakes) have thought themselves into being the vanguards and "leaders" of the movement and are oblivious to how much of a comedy show they are to everyone else. Rolling Eyes

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ex Canadian diplomat criticises anti-CIT faction Reply with quote

keenan wrote:
The funny thing is that so many of them (the dupes, if not the fakes) have thought themselves into being the vanguards and "leaders" of the movement and are oblivious to how much of a comedy show they are to everyone else.

What I can't figure out is why it is so important to allow arabasque to continue its disinfo campaign, which in any case only works on its lo-brow gang.

Just this week on 911Blogger it's been claiming the last six seconds of FDR data are missing prior to the Pentagon strike, when I know for a fact it's been pointed out to it many times that only the INS position data is missing (likely due to toppled mechanical giros in that final spiral hook manoevre) the rest of the FDR data continues right on up until the alleged crash.

It knows that, we know that.
But the circus of falsehoods continues on, with the backing of a chorus who have discredited themselves through passivity, their own stupidity or worse.

It only gets away with it because all knowledgeable opposition has been banned, silenced and censored and da posse neither know nor care; either reason makes them irrelevant, however much they may pose and preen, approve and disapprove in the meantime, imagining themselves to be a 'voice'.

Since when did having the patience of a Gandhi in the face of such blatant tactics become the only qualifying prerequisite for campaigning for truth according to The Sparks BS Doctrine?
Answer: never.
La clique just made that up.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: