FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon = Cruise Missile???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theon Lyreal
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Pentagon = Cruise Missile??? Reply with quote

I just found this article that argues that it was a cruise missile that struck the Pentagon.

{quote}
Only a rocket motor produces a trail such as we see in the frames of the security videos. That automatically excludes any kind of airplane and also any kind of truck; any kind of vehicle, that is to say, that is not rocket-propelled. A cruise missile is propelled by a rocket motor, immediately after launch, while a solid fuel booster gets the missile up to the operating speed of its long-haul ramjet or turbofan engine. This phase of a cruise missile's flight sequence is identified by “URAP” in the Boeing graphic of a ground-launched missile. If it was indeed a cruise missile then it must have been released from a plane at a not very great distance from the Pentagon. There are many witnesses to a large plane passing low and nearby, the same witnesses frequently reporting hearing the sound of an explosion coming from the direction of the Pentagon following their sightings of the plane*, although there is only one known eyewitness to the actual impact, Mr. Mike Walter of ‘USA Today Live’.

Evidently those responsible for the release of the Pentagon security videos to Judicial Watch had assumed that, accompanied by repeated strong doses of suggestion, the billowing smoke trail of a rocket engine would be seen by one and all as the fuselage of a Boeing 757.

A cruise missile's solid fuel rocket booster burns for about a quarter of a minute. Assuming an average speed of 500mph (800km/h), then for the rocket motor to still be firing upon impact the missile would have had to be drop-launched from an airplane within two miles (3.2km) of the target. Tracking back from the impact position we find the perfect spot to release a cruise missile from a low-flying airplane with minimal chance of being seen doing it, less than two miles from the target ­­­— the Army and Navy Country Club, described on its website as “500 acres of rolling, wooded landscape”, comprising some 230 acres at Fairfax and 270 acres at Arlington (the latter shown below).
{unquote}

More at
http://www.odeion.org/cruisemissile
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would a cruise missile or similar be able to carry out the manouvre attributed to Hanjour and the Boeing?

Would a missile be able to be programmed in to hit a specific portion of the pentagon.

Weve seen footage of laser guided bombs being shoved down bunkers in Iraq so guess its a possibility.

Lots of speculation but somethings got to account for the initial 20ft hole and i struggle to beleive it was a Boeing

Last edited by fish5133 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Theon Lyreal
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: That Maneuvre Reply with quote

Firstly it was the utterly inept Hani Hanjour who allegedly flew a 757 into the Pentagon after diving in a sweeping arc with skill that most military pilots can only envy.

That aside, I believe the article states that the missile was launched from a plane, over the Army & Navy Country Club, a large wooded golf course at the top of the hill overlooking the Pentagon. That would have been a military plane with a cruise missile bay, possibly painted up in AA livery. In which case the pilot was a military pilot. That would be the plane that performed the maneuvre and was seen flying toward and over the Pentagon, escaping into the Sun behind the fireball (a classic maneuvre not merely among military pilots but among samurai swordsmen - one must always fight with the Sun behind one and shining in the opponent's eyes).

If you scroll down through the article to the section about the lightpoles you will reach the NTSB's animation which it made from the Flight Data Recorder allegedly from AA77. It is overlayed with an analysis by Pilots for 9/11 Truth which clearly shows that the plane could not have caused the damage to the lightpoles on the highway. Not only that but the Data Recorder apparently cut out before the plane reached the Pentagon and while the plane was still at an altitude of some 200 feet (coincidentally the elevation of the ANCC golf course).
Althanash
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to define stats for some cruise missiles. if what hit the pentagon was indeed a Boeing

http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/alcm.html

i think its a good idea to tell the truth and listen to peoples opinions about the truth

How many families claim their loved ones were on board any of the four flights (3 flights) but four planes?
Theon Lyreal
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: The Smoke Trail Reply with quote

Where does Boeing hide the information about its surface/ship/sub launched cruise missiles? The Pentagon cruise missile displayed a smoke trail, which means it was rocket-powered or still flying on its booster rocket. ALCMs don't need therefore don't have rocket boosters. So unless a rocket booster is an optional add-on, it couldn't have been an air-launched cruise missile.
Althanash
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Smoke Trail Reply with quote

Theon Lyreal wrote:
Where does Boeing hide the information about its surface/ship/sub launched cruise missiles? The Pentagon cruise missile displayed a smoke trail, which means it was rocket-powered or still flying on its booster rocket. ALCMs don't need therefore don't have rocket boosters. So unless a rocket booster is an optional add-on, it couldn't have been an air-launched cruise missile.

Have an open mind. there are many different types of cruise missiles im just using Boeing as an example sir

i think its a good idea to tell the truth and listen to peoples opinions about the truth

How many families claim their loved ones were on board any of the four flights (3 flights) but four planes?
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Pentagon questions Reply with quote

For me I just cannot see how Flight 77 could have hit the Pentagon and left so little wreckage behind. How does the fuselage have the strength to enter the building but not the massive engines? And if they did not enter the building where are they? They are certainly nowhere to be found outside based on existing footage and pictures. Are there any eyewitnesses that mention seeing them OUTSIDE of the pentagon?

My questions about the Pentagon are:
Why does the alleged flight hit the only part of the pentagon that had just been reinforced?
Why would a terrorist hit an area of no real significance when he could target key military officers?
Why does the alleged plane go out of it's way to hit that particular part of the pentagon?
jesussdad
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentagon questions Reply with quote

Eckyboy wrote:
For me I just cannot see how Flight 77 could have hit the Pentagon and left so little wreckage behind. How does the fuselage have the strength to enter the building but not the massive engines? And if they did not enter the building where are they? They are certainly nowhere to be found outside based on existing footage and pictures. Are there any eyewitnesses that mention seeing them OUTSIDE of the pentagon?

My questions about the Pentagon are:
Why does the alleged flight hit the only part of the pentagon that had just been reinforced?
Why would a terrorist hit an area of no real significance when he could target key military officers?
Why does the alleged plane go out of it's way to hit that particular part of the pentagon?

i cant verify but i read somewhere that the area hit housed investigations of banks and government wrongdoing.... same with wtc 7.
i dont think the cctv video is viable evidence .
a missile is possible but so is explosives.

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hardcore verifiable plane parts found at either the Pentagon,or the field in Shanksville.
Were there any verifiable parts from planes that hit the world trade centre?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: