FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 disinfo agents
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: 9/11 disinfo agents Reply with quote

Hmmm...i'd like to talk with Shelly Doman...if anyone knows her contact details...this is what she posted recently

Ronson appeared on this thread

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2482&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

Then days later Indimedia launch this attack on us.

The Trojan Horse of Activism - British 9/11 “Truth” Movement
Shelly Doman | 24.07.2006 19:18 | London

Founded by Freemasons with the intention of creating a political party, the “British 9/11 Truth Movement” actively aims to collect all forms of ‘truth seeker’ together under the control of one governing body. Using vicious attacks on those who refuse to agree or work with the group they are exposing their true nature to those of us with our eyes open.

Many activist groups are aware of the infiltration of our movements however those who aim to destroy us have upped their game in recent months.

Under the guise of ‘activism’ a new breed of control has emerged within the British Isles bent on fighting, alienating and discrediting those who are trying to make positive changed in the world around them. Here I will show the techniques being used by this group.

Founded by Freemasons with the intention of creating a political party, the “British 9/11 Truth Movement” actively aims to collect all forms of ‘truth seeker’ together under the control of one governing body. Using vicious attacks on those who refuse to agree or work with the group they are exposing their true nature to those of us with our eyes open.

Examples:

Harassment of July Seven London Bombing survivor Rachel North which involved heckling her public speeches, constant calls to her work place and her family members. They have now taken to publicly labelling Rachel North as a “shill”, “MI5 agent” or government operative. The fact Rachel North is the most prominent campaigner for an independent inquiry into last years attacks have conveniently slipped the collective mind of the British 9-11 Truth Movement.

David Shayler is connected and supports the efforts of the group, an ex MI5 agent who is rumoured to be currently working for British intelligence. No labels or attacks have been nor will be tolerated against Shayler.

Jon Ronson has recently been b****** for simply asking questions on the message board. When a mainstream reporter considers the alternative story of 9-11 to be worth investigating, he too is immediately labelled a “shill” and suspected of ‘working for the other team’ merely because of his race. The aim here is to create the impression that all activists are small minded racists who would prefer to remain under the radar than get our message to a wider audience.

Again let me clarify, Ronson only asked questions and did not make any assumptions.

The Indymedia Summer of Truth has been ignored by the British 9-11 Truth Movement. Why?

Surely we are on the same team? No. The British 9-11 Movement demand action and events follow their guidelines, and profit margins or no support is offered.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/07/345958.html

The PTB must be getting distressed putting out such disinfo.

Last edited by mason-free party on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell. Shocked
Mental.

I take it there is no truth to this statement;

Quote:

Harassment of July Seven London Bombing survivor Rachel North which involved heckling her public speeches, constant calls to her work place and her family members.

I'm not really familiar with this.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok..edited and apology

Last edited by mason-free party on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, i'm lost here. Sorry for being a dullard but whats this got to do with Flamesong?
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of us have met Shelly whatsit, the language pattern and keyword I've heard used recently might be a giveaway Still.....not too much damage done.

What an accusation to make ay
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH...ok i may be wrong about Flamesong but it seems to me that Indymedia are trying to hijack the 9/11 movement and get someone like Shelly to post disinfo to cause division in the movement...i'm very suspect of the Summer of Truth organisers who are trying to do the same in America...be on your guard this is typical masonic intelligence tactics
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little naive when it comes to this sort of thing, so could you please explain what you meant by indymedias attempt to hijack the movement and then get someone like Shelly wotsit to cause divisions?
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones says:

'You know you're over the target when you start taking flak'
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've chatted with Chris from the Sheffield Indy collective and he seems a perfectly right enough guy. The movies were chosen on the basis of having irrefutable back up for all the contents, and as we know, LC is being revised again to get rid of the more iffy bits.
As for Jimmy,well he's a fatcat millionaire that the comrades wouldn't be seen dead defending, I suppose
I was invited over to do a stall one Sunday and hope to make it for this last film show. I shall make sure this website gets a fair airing

I wish you'd stop making me defend people, mason free.
You're going to have me down as a Brother soon, if you haven't already

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup mason free - I know - ya cant be too careful but then ya cant go letting off a lot of vitriol against individuals without an ordered backup of evidence
I wish you'd focus on all those little debunking trolls scurrying around wasting people's time and energy. Perhaps you have - I can't be bothered to study their tiresome threads
On symbolism, I'm wanting to start something that is everybody's right. The power of pictures, symbols, word patterns, mantras, stuff like that they use for nefarious purposes - get it back into the hands of the people - people power

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well mason free - you bought it
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there I was yesterday saying (on Indymedia) that we were "one of the friendliest, most respectful and informative forums around". Oh well.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that our forum moderators need to act now to stop the rot so to speak and create an alternative forum without delay.

What on earth will new visitors to our forum think when they read the constant bickerings of late. I can only imagine that they will be put off the 911 truth movement, and who could really blame them.

Come on moderators, time for some appropriate action here.

Peace

Sonic.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
And there I was yesterday saying (on Indymedia) that we were "one of the friendliest, most respectful and informative forums around". Oh well.

Well, we ought to be able to let off steam amongst friends, kookomula
"I was angry with my friend
I told my wrath
My wrath did end
I was angry with my foe
I told it not
My wrath did grow" - William Blake - acest english poet

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:

Well, kookomula, if you care to browse through mason-freeparty's posts about me (they appear in numerous threads) and then make a suggestion on how I might have dealt with them in a respectful and friendly way - one which I had not already tried - I'd love to hear it!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: To Y'all Reply with quote

Fear is the key here.

Fear creates suspicion.

Abandon the fear and the suspicion will melt away.

I bet a pound to a pinch of faesces that were we all sat face to face in a pub there wouldnt be a cigarette paper between our overall beliefs - or at least nothing that we wouldnt iron out one way or another in a heads up.

And I also bet we would all leave as friends.

Alas, here is one of the problems of us all being unseen and thus personally unknown ( to each other ) commentators.

Weve all got to live with that.

But remember this. Its still the fear that creates suspicion. Dealing with your fears is my best advice.

PS. Amazing what a 3 quid bottle of red wine can do sometimes Wink
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or 3 quid of skunk in a pipe - yuh well hello from planet nibiru - we're heading your way - pleased to meet you soon - una - thousandth generation down from Anu
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Flamesong, I don't have any suggestions for you. It was a joke. Have you read the one about the tiddlywinks?
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice hot cuppas and a few biccies does the trick too. Everybody'd be a lot more chilled if they stuck a brew on and broke open the Jammy Dodgers Cool

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodgy wrote:
Some nice hot cuppas and a few biccies does the trick too. Everybody'd be a lot more chilled if they stuck a brew on and broke open the Jammy Dodgers Cool

Check the Jammy Dodgers for aspartame of course
Your tea at least will be fairtrade organic

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for the ultimate: homemade scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam to accompany hot fresh darjeeing with a dash of milk...

I believe it is important to hold on to the values we hold dear...

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Go for the ultimate: homemade scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam to accompany hot fresh darjeeing with a dash of milk...

I believe it is important to hold on to the values we hold dear...

Scrumptious, John White,I got the munchies already

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jammie Dodgers are an acceptable substitute when out and about with a thermos... although really, we should be talking happy faces
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
No Flamesong, I don't have any suggestions for you. It was a joke. Have you read the one about the tiddlywinks?

Sorry for having a sense of humour failure but it isn't easy seeing the funny side when subjected to such vitriolic attacks.
dh wrote:
I think not. I've been in touch with Alf for a long time on and off, including a period 2 or 3 years ago when we were both in conflict with IMC's then censorious policy towards 9/11 truth matters. He's never appeared to me any kind of filth or to be any kind of Ronson shill, though he can be a bit fiery and falls out with people easily

Thanks for your backing, dh. Yes, I don't deny that I speak my mind and I have been known to disagree with people quite terminally(!) but I feel passionately about what I have learned over the past five years (and way before) and for somebody to repeatedly accuse me of this garbage with neither the flimsiest evidence to back it up nor the propriety to answer for himself is both infuriating and exasperating.

As these alllegations are completely groundless I began to think that there was a personal vendetta but having discovered the true identity of 'mason-free party' and do not believe that I know him (he is male) their motive remains a mystery.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This entire thread is pathetic. If i were new here i'd be off like a shot.

Mason free party, bloody well apologise properly and get this out of the way. Seriously, this kind of bickering appears childish and pointless.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Bloody hell. Shocked
Mental.

I take it there is no truth to this statement;

Quote:

Harassment of July Seven London Bombing survivor Rachel North which involved heckling her public speeches, constant calls to her work place and her family members.

I'm not really familiar with this.

This is an allegation I have heard Rachel make before. If it is true that she has been harrassed I utterly condemn it. She doesn't name any names, so we have no way of checking whether anyone has been harassing her, and if they have, whether her harrassers have anything to do with the 9/11 Truth movement, or indeed whether her harrassment is a false flag operation undertaken by our enemies in order to discredit us.

If she can provide evidence that one or more of our supporters has been doing this, we shall take the matter very seriously.

Noel
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
This entire thread is pathetic. If i were new here i'd be off like a shot.

Mason free party, bloody well apologise properly and get this out of the way. Seriously, this kind of bickering appears childish and pointless.

I wouldn't hold your breath. If his past record is anything to go by he won't be back on the forum for a while by which time this thread will have slipped off the radar as happened here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2000

I feel pretty bad for my part in this bickering but whilst I support the right to free speech I feel that as the moderators have been conspicuous by their silence I have the mitigation of self defence. It bothers me that slander can go unchallenged this way.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are right. Defending yourself against slander is something anyone would want to do. Its a shame though that issues people have with each other cant be sorted out with some level of mutual respect. Seems wierd (and annoying) that MFP would just up and start a thread like this, cause problems, make the forum look bad, and then bu*ger off without resolving the issue.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: To Y'all Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Fear is the key here.

Fear creates suspicion.

Abandon the fear and the suspicion will melt away.

Right! And the opposite of fear is love. When we get fearful we lose the love and turn towards hate and anger. So the key is to embrace selfless love (agape) a positive energy.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodgy wrote:

How true

MFP, your evidence free attack on alf/flamesong is just the sort of barking nonsense that fuels indymedia's ridiculous lies. With such lazy, ill founded accusations flying between 'us', who needs enemies. This is the second time you have voiced similar accusations against flamesong on the basis of precisely naff all as far as I can tell. Please be considerably more cautious and respectful in your posting in future. Ta
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: