FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 - Finding the truth: book launched

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: 911 - Finding the truth: book launched Reply with quote

Top quality UK truth researcher Andrew Johnson produces a book and unlike others (David Ray Griffin, Ian Henshall etc) its also downloaded for free.

The text of the press release is below. Here is the link.

http://www.prlog.org/10320921.html

Here is a 1-minute long video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjUgiOuALtc

The WMV file can be downloaded from

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/

(911 ftt - book trailer.wmv). If you have a youtube channel, perhaps you will consider reposting this video.

Quote:
Press Release – New Book Documents 9/11 Evidence and Research Cover Up

Derbyshire, UK – A new self-published book has been released which documents the importance of 9/11 research completed by Dr. Judy Wood, who has discovered that the WTC was destroyed with an undisclosed type of directed energy weapon.

Andrew Johnson, who has a background in Software Engineering, Tutoring and Assessing has self-published a book called “9/11 – Finding the Truth”. The book is a compilation of over 2 years of writing and research - related primarily to the studies published by Dr. Judy Wood.

Johnson states, “This book has been compiled from a set of articles I have posted over the last two and a half years at http://www.checktheevidence.com/ (people in the UK can also obtain a copy of the book through the website). The articles have attempted to point out the most compelling evidence gathered by Dr. Judy Wood in relation to the destruction of the World Trade Centre Complex on 9/11. When I first came across Dr. Wood’s research in late 2006, I did not imagine the ongoing efforts to cover up and discredit her research would be so strong and so persistent. I realised that what she was revealing was of great importance. I therefore took it upon myself to try and document the actions of those who were interacting with Dr. Wood, and how those interactions changed over time. This book presents that documentation.”

He continues, “Dr. Wood’s research links the 9/11 cover up to the energy cover up – inasmuch as the evidence she compiled reveals that a very unusual type of energy weaponry was used to destroy the WTC complex. Chapters in the book document how certain individuals who had been supportive of Dr. Wood’s research began to behave when she revealed the connection between the WTC evidence and something called ‘The Hutchison Effect’. I tried to document the attacks on Dr. Wood’s research and that of Canadian Experimental Scientist John Hutchison. This book attempts to give the reader an ‘inside view’ of these events.”

In the book, Johnson also covers aspects of Dr. Wood’s legal case, “The cover up has also meant that only a very small number of people have heard about Dr. Wood’s legal case against ARA, SAIC and other companies, who were contracted by NIST to contribute to the various WTC reports. Dr. Wood sued them for fraud – something that no other 9/11 researcher has done. This again shows the strength and importance of the evidence Dr. Wood has uncovered and compiled.”

Johnson has made the book available at cost price, or as a free PDF download at this link http://tinyurl.com/911book . “Obviously I hope as many people as possible will read the book and understand the important matters it covers. I think it is unlike any other book about 9/11.”

A few readers and reviewers have already commented on the work.

“Now we are discovering that there is a highly-sophisticated black-ops weaponization of free energy technology and it was responsible for the bizarre, low-temperature pulverization of the Twin Towers. Dr. Judy Wood has pieced together the physical evidence and Andrew Johnson has highlighted who is working to silence or smear whom, as the powers that be rush to impede or at least contain the dissemination of these startling findings."

-- Conrado Salas Cano, M.S. in Physics

“Like most people I kept watching the Towers “come down” at free fall speed & it did not sit right. Then I discovered www.drjudywood.com & my eyes where opened. Andrew Johnson certainly achieves his objectives - which are to expose another level of intrigue beyond the official explanations of 9/11.”

-- Peter Taylor Wood

“Johnson presents his evidence in a carefully-reasoned, dispassionate manner, inviting us to reassess everything we thought we knew about this world-changing event.”

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah

So this is why you were pushing Andrew's stuff so hard.

And you have to criticise Ray Griffin and Henshall. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:-

Quote:
So this is why you were pushing Andrew's stuff so hard.

Confused Confused Dont know what your inferring by that Tony but if I come across any information or research on 911 which I feel is worthy of bringing to the attention of the whole truth community I'll put that information forward whether its come from the Queen of England or Andrew Johnson.

Quote:
And you have to criticise Ray Griffin and Henshall.

Tony its not criticism its a fact/observation. If you wish to interpret that as criticism then thats entirely your choice.

Tony imo your using the usual establishment tactic of playing the man not the ball and shooting the messenger.
Sad Surprised Shocked Laughing

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all science fantasy and drags down the rest of the efforts at getting to the real mass murderers.

Proof of scalar waves: um none.
Proof of HAARP as a weapon: er nothing

Use of truly exotic technology to destroy WTC buildings: the risk would be enormous!!! This is the Star Wars Defence Program mentality: it would never work!

Why use space beams when you can use (proven) explosives?
Why use holograms when you can use (proven) remote controlled aircraft?
Etc?

It just doesn't pass the credibility test.

I'd suggest to Tony that this topic should be moved off the front page and into another section.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I will move it soon.
What do others think?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
What do others think?

Controversies (sorry!)

When it comes to Joe and Josephine Bloggs on the street, we need to be more down to earth.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scubadiver and Scienceplease2 I bet you were flat earthers in your past lifes? Laughing

Have you actually thoroughly checked out the evidence based research Andrew Johnson presents? The energy input to produce the devastation/dustification effect on WTC 1 and 2 was far in excess of what Controlled demoltion can achieve imo.

Quote:

If that occurs its sad and inevitably will bring this site further into disrepute from a truthseeker POV. Its further evidence of gatekeeping journalism/editorial action Tony. Its doing exactly what the 911 Keane Commission report did - ignoring the evidence and being selective.

Quote:
What do others think?

Now thats the reaction I'd expect from a professional open minded independent journalist.

Hope that prompts a reaction from the silent majority rather than the usual dominating contributors here.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Hieronymous Disney, Emeritus Prof. of Disinfo for the Beano, has favourably peer-reviewed Wood's fantasies.
Haven't come across anyone else, though. Needless to say, her 'work' will be trumpeted by the MSM to attempt to smear and ridicule the Truth Movement, 'a la Nick K'.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Have you actually thoroughly checked out the evidence based research Andrew Johnson presents? The energy input to produce the devastation/dustification effect on WTC 1 and 2 was far in excess of what Controlled demoltion can achieve imo.

Actually if you have the info to hand then that would be useful. I'm discussing energy budgets elsewhere...

The OCT claims the collisions and fire generated 1 Gigawatt of power - I don't know how that was calaculated.

Another OCTopus calculated there were hundreds of tons of HE needed to blow up the towers

I've recently read CD Inc used 82lb of explosive to blow up a 15 story building. That equates to 656lb per tower - even trebled that's only 2000lb per tower - which doesn't seem very much!

How much energy does this supposed "space weapon" generate?

Why would they use such risky technology? Where was it tested? The towers blow up from the middle (just above a/c impact point) - so how did a space ray do that?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider wrote:-

Quote:
Needless to say, her 'work' will be trumpeted by the MSM to attempt to smear and ridicule the Truth Movement

"WILL" being the operative and key word. I'd be very surprised if the MSM covered the subject properly. But if it does or has send us the evidence here.

Quote:
Actually if you have the info to hand then that would be useful.

All links provided above. It took me about 3 months of reseraching the subject and checking out the evidence (and yes Hurricane Erin passed close to NY at the time of the collapse) before coming to an informed opinion.

You be the judge but your'll have to check out the evidence and research first. Andrew has done alot of the hard work for us.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting thread - which again backs up much of the evidence presented in "9/11 - Finding the Truth" - because it catalogues wilfully ignoring evidence, insults, ridicule and at the same time, not providing a suitable alternative explanation which explains the available evidence.

This activity is not limited to anonymous posters either, it seems.

It is so very interesting that Pikey is the only one willing to talk about evidence in relation to establishing what happened on 9/11.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
An interesting thread - which again backs up much of the evidence presented in "9/11 - Finding the Truth" - because it catalogues wilfully ignoring evidence, insults, ridicule and at the same time, not providing a suitable alternative explanation which explains the available evidence.

This activity is not limited to anonymous posters either, it seems.

It is so very interesting that Pikey is the only one willing to talk about evidence in relation to establishing what happened on 9/11.

Dear Andrew J,

What is the strongest evidence for the hutchison effect being used on 9/11 to bring the towers down. I have looked through the above links and can find no proof or proof of evidence.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof of a 'Hutchison Effect' would be extremely interesting, period. Never mind proof of it bringing down the Towers, in a 'cool' reaction (molten steel not withstanding).
Even more interesting would be a 'Peer Reviewed' (or even presented) Woods 'paper'.
Glad the thread has been relegated to 'contoversies'. I wouldn't even give it that level of 'oxygen'.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Proof of a 'Hutchison Effect' would be extremely interesting, period. Never mind proof of it bringing down the Towers, in a 'cool' reaction (molten steel not withstanding).
Even more interesting would be a 'Peer Reviewed' (or even presented) Woods 'paper'.
Glad the thread has been relegated to 'contoversies'. I wouldn't even give it that level of 'oxygen'.

As for the Hutchison effect and Energy, we know that E = mc2 so then E must also = dtc2. (Where delta t is change in time)(Time dilation which is a proven concept)

But there is no proof of evidence that it was used and at what level it can be *used as per the Hutchison Effect and its collection of
Phenomena’s (edit)*by man.

2 Peter
3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not wanting that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Surah 70. The Ascending Stairways, The Ways of Ascent, Sceptic
70:4. The angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years:
70:5. Therefore do thou hold Patience,- a Patience of beautiful (contentment).
70:6. They see the (Day) indeed as a far-off (event):
70:7. But We see it (quite) near.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Andrew:
'As for the Hutchison effect and Energy, we know that E = mc2 so then E must also = dtc2. (Where delta t is change in time)(Time dilation which is a proven concept)'

Like most posters on these Forums, I am not a physicist.
What I have seen is a Svengali-like character in a junk-filled area, flicking switches, and objects 'elevating' and moving off in different directions; also, an apparent model warship, tossing (the warship, not 'Svengali'!) around on water in a small tank, with flashes of light.
Like Woods, it would be interesting to see a peer-reviewd paper by Hutchison (or even a paper, rather than idiotic 'special effects').

Last edited by outsider on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ Andrew:
'As for the Hutchison effect and Energy, we know that E = mc2 so then E must also = dtc2. (Where delta t is change in time)(Time dilation which is a proven concept)'

What I have seen is a Svengali-like character in a junk-filled area, blasted switches, and objects 'elevating' and moving off in different directions; also, an apparent model warship, tossing (the warship, not 'Svengali'!) around on water in a small tank, with flashes of light.
Like Woods, it would be interesting to see a peer-reviewd paper by Hutchison (or even a paper, rather than idiotic 'special effects').

Well most people likely know that electrons spin around seemingly perpetually; they must get that energy from somewhere. That microwaves heat up things so why not parts of the atmosphere. Dangerous things microwaves really, similar to HAARP? That is not to say that this Hutchison effect can be used as per Dr. Wood.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ Andrew:

What I have seen is a Svengali-like character in a junk-filled area, blasted switches, and objects 'elevating' and moving off in different directions; also, an apparent model warship, tossing (the warship, not 'Svengali'!) around on water in a small tank, with flashes of light.

I cannot understand this. I clearly typed 'flipping switches', yet it came up 'blasted switches'. I tried to correct, but it reverted to 'flipping switches' when it came up for correction. Yet when I pressed 'submit', again it had switched to 'blasted'.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“an apparent model warship, tossing (the warship, not 'Svengali'!) around on water in a small tank, with flashes of light.”

Power from radio waves -- hooking up a meter to measure the voltage and current

http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/radio/homemade_radio.html

Power is needed to vibrate the earpiece to make sound vibrations.

Again this is not to say that this Hutchison effect can be used as per Dr. Wood.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
wilfully ignoring evidence

as has been pointed out many times on this forum - in order for judy wood's "theory" about the WTC steel being "dustified" to be plausible, the WTC dust would have to contain unusually high levels of iron. However, none of the many analyses of the WTC dust show this.

for example, in the USGS study the iron content of the dust samples varied from less than 1% to 4.13%.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/chem1/WTCchemistrytable.html

it's funny how judy wood's gullible fanboys accuse others of wilfully ignoring evidence while wilfully ignoring the most obvious and pertinent evidence available - for the simple reason that it shows her "theory" is a complete load of boll0cks.

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
wilfully ignoring evidence

as has been pointed out many times on this forum - in order for judy wood's "theory" about the WTC steel being "dustified" to be plausible, the WTC dust would have to contain unusually high levels of iron. However, none of the many analyses of the WTC dust show this.

for example, in the USGS study the iron content of the dust samples varied from less than 1% to 4.13%.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/chem1/WTCchemistrytable.html

it's funny how judy wood's gullible fanboys accuse others of wilfully ignoring evidence while wilfully ignoring the most obvious and pertinent evidence available - for the simple reason that it shows her "theory" is a complete load of boll0cks.

Yes, it is, but your analysis does not prove it. Each tower was 450 million Kg in mass. It contained about 90 million Kg of steel:
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml
So 20% by weight of the tower was steel (over 19% iron). If iron and concrete were turned into dust by the same percentage, then the resulting dust samples should have contained 19% of iron, disproving Wood's theory. But, if some hypothetical DEW dustified a much smaller percentage of the iron than it did the concrete, then the 19% figure might have been reduced to the measured few percent. Therefore, your claim that the data disproves her theory is not necessarily correct, for it is based upon the quite possibly wrong assumption that the dustification of iron and concrete was equally efficient. Furthermore, Wood does not claim that all the steel went "poof", and so her theory does allow the possibility (whether one believes it or not is another matter) that the concentration of iron in the dust sample was as low as it was measured to be.

That said, I don't believe that her data and analysis need the hypothesis of DEW. There is no conclusive evidence that most of the steel disappeared into thin air, as she claims, nor does the observed damage require such an exotic weapon.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi micpsi

you're assuming that there was no iron in the non-steel portion of the building, which is clearly not the case.

don't forget that iron makes up about 5% of the earth's crust - so you'd expect to find some in dust that came from the pulverised concrete and other materials that made up the buildings - in roughly the amounts that actually were found.

"dustified steel"? gimme a break.... Rolling Eyes

Incidentally - for anyone too busy to read through the 300 pages of turgid waffle in andrew johnson's book, I posted a condensed version of it here a while ago....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15767

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got the book Laughing

Keep up the truthseeking Pikey mate. Cool
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
What do others think?

I'm just catching up, having been disconnected from the Internet for a little while, so I haven't yet examined the book.

However, I have in the past from time to time sought a seminal paper on the Hutchison Effect, and not found it. Until such a paper is produced, I can't really see how anyone can take it seriously.

However, I do have one question on it. Could the Hutchison Effect be put into reverse? Could the towers of the World Trade Center have been constructed in the first place by an inverse Hutchison Effect of Molecular Integration?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew has put the Liverpool demo in his book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeQWcYErVs&feature=channel_page
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Ive got the book Laughing

Keep up the truthseeking Pikey mate. Cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_bias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder where the Andrew/Johnson/Judy/Wood/don't/ask/how/many/North Atlantic/hurricanes/there/are/per/year/wannabee's fan club is meeting this year?
I hear nanotech structures these days are coming on in leaps and bounds and whatever else creatures at that scale do.

Oh berlawx, was there a not-so-subliminal zionist LIHOP Steve "molten" Jones reference in there? Whoops, there goes my confirmation bias, with a heavy emphasis on the confirmation part.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: