FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freemason Bill Clinton documentry: The Clinton Chronicles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve44
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Freemason Bill Clinton documentry: The Clinton Chronicles Reply with quote

Just watched this, the scale of the corruption and death of his associates is staggering..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6107885031407830500

The Clinton Chronicles - The Bill Clinton Murders

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q

STRANGE DEATHS CONNECTED TO THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY
So what did Bill Clinton do, when he came to power in the White House? Just like the drug trading president before him, Freemason-Brother George Bush, he started a war against drugs(!).

The interesting part is, though, that when different people have started talking about Clinton's affairs, they have suddenly and mysteriously died. One of them was Barry Seale, the drug smuggler. He was killed in February 1987.

By that time, several murders were committed in Arkansas.

Two young boys were out walking late one night in the surroundings of Mena Airport. They were found dead on a railroad track. The examining doctor, sent by Clinton, said it was an accident. But their parents didn't agree. Later it was found that the boys had been stabbed and got their heads crushed.

Six other persons, who had talked to the police regarding the murder of the boys, were killed themselves! Some of them had said to their families they had to leave town urgently, as they knew too much about the murders, but they were all traced and shot to death. All this happened while Clinton was the governor of Arkansas and used Mena Airport for drug smuggling.

To make research on, or accuse Clinton has too often showed to be a lethal business.

Danny Casoloro, who investigated Clinton's involvement in stock frauds, was found dead in West Virginia.

A lawyer from Washington, Paul Wilcher, who had made an appointment with Casoloro's former attorney, was found dead in his apartment.

Prosecutor Charles Black wanted more money from governor Clinton to be able to continue the investigations regarding drug smuggling on Mena Airport. He got no money, but Black's mother was killed.

The director for Clinton's Finance-campaign Committee, Ed Willke, was shot with a hail-gun.

John Wilson, politician in Washington, threatened to reveal Clinton's dirty business. He was found swinging from a rope in 1993.

Kathy Furguson, police in Arkansas and Clinton's bodyguard, said that Clinton was promiscuous. She was found dead with a gun in her hand. Her husband Danny denies all sex-scandals related to Clinton. He is still alive.

Jon Parnel Walker, one of the investigators in the Whitewater affair, "fell" from a balcony in Virginia.

C. Victor Raider II had an argument with Clinton. Raider and his son Montgomery died when their sport plane crashed.

Mr. Friday, member of Raider's committee, and a known skilled pilot, died when his plane exploded.

Dentist Ronald Rogers was about to meet a journalist and give information regarding Clinton when his plane crashed in clear weather.

Luther Parks had gathered information regarding Clinton's sex habits. Clinton owed him $81.000 for security during his election campaign. He threatened Clinton to go public if he didn't get the money back. He was shot September 26th 1993.His son Gary said he had all the evidence at home and proof of Bill and Roger Clinton's drug abuse. The information was stolen shortly thereafter.

Vincent Foster was a good friend of Clinton since childhood. His "suicide" occurred during the Whitewater investigation. The "suicide" couldn't have been such. He still had the gun in his hand when found, which is impossible after the reaction from the bullet. Also, he held the gun in his right hand, though he was left-handed! At the same time employees at "Rose Law Firm" started to destroy documents.

In Arkansas there is a law saying that autopsy is not necessary if the diseased through a court-order can be classified to have committed suicide. This law was written by Bill Clinton. Almost every death around his person has been classified as suicide.

Also watch:

The Hillary Files - The Hillary Clinton Story https://youtu.be/K71Thix7Awk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be aware.
Bill Clinton is a long time Freemason.
Various sites on the net say he has never been a freemason (well with a lack of photographic evidence they would wouldn't they) but joined a masonic youth organisation called DeMolay.
I have seen several photographs of him in his increasingly elaborate aprons from age 21 as he progressed through the degrees.
In time these pictures will come out I'm certain.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freemasonry Today - 1997
Bill Clinton's Masonic history

I just pulled this from "Spirit Daily" Website. The article is a bit dated (1998), but gives some info we may need.
Dn. Robert

http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/05/p09.php

FREEMASONRY TODAY - SUMMER 1998 - ISSUE 05
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bill Clinton's Big Inspiration
http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/268996/DeMolay-Bil l%20Clinton's%20Masonic

Where did the most powerful man in the world get his inspiration from?

In 1961, when President Kennedy was in his Camelot and the Cold War got colder as the Berlin Wall was erected, a 15 year old boy walked into the Masonic Temple at 311 West Grand Hot Springs, Arkansas. There, he was inducted into a youth organisation which had formulated its principles on the life and death of the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, Jacques de Molay, roasted alive in Paris in 1314.
This teenager had been born William Jefferson Blythe on 19 August 1946, in the small town of Hope, Arkansas. He was named after his father who had been killed in a car accident three months before his son was born. Later, his mother re-married and he took his step-father�s name of Clinton. The rest is history. As the 42nd President of the United States of America, Bill Clinton is now eager to point out that he owes a great deal to an Order which was founded by American Freemasons and is run under the auspices of the Craft.
Yet, mysteriously, the world-wide Order of de Molay, which also includes in its Hall of Fame such luminaries as John Wayne, Burl Ives, Walt Disney, Mel Blanc, Bob Mathias, Walter Cronkite, John Steinbeck, US astronauts and US senators, has never made a foothold in the United Kingdom; even though over one million young men have passed through its portals. Many have gone on to join the Craft.

The Founding of the Order

In the year 1919, Frank Land answered his telephone and recognised the voice of Sam Freet, newly installed Senior Warden of Ivanhoe Lodge in Kansas City, Missouri. Freet asked if Land could find a part-time job for the eldest son of a mason who had died a year before. After he met the youngster, Land was impressed and began to mull over the idea of an organisation for young men meeting at the Missouri Temple - young men in need of uplifting influence.
A week later, nine youths and Land met in one of the meeting rooms of the Temple and agreed to meet again as a club. It was decided to make the eligible age group from 15 to 21. But what about a name? They turned to Land for suggestions. He pointed to a recent series of prints on the wall which showed the adventures of Sir Galahad and the Knights of the Round Table. There was a negative shaking of heads. The greatest of wars had ended only a few months before, and the adventures of knights of old seemed far away. Names were mentioned from history and the Bible and Land was asked to tell them something connected with Masonry. He mentioned Jacques de Molay and the story around him; the name caught the boys� imaginations. Here was a great example of loyalty, of courage, a theme of knighthood and chivalry and the name of a martyr to fidelity and toleration. In 1305 Philip the Fair, King of France, set about to take control of the Knights Templar and seize their wealth. The year 1307 saw the beginning of the persecution of the Knights and De Molay, along with hundreds of others, was seized and thrown into a dungeon. For seven years, he and others suffered torture and inhuman conditions. Nevertheless, De Molay continued to be loyal to his friends and Knights.

Bill Clinton�s Memories

What does William Jefferson Clinton think of his De Molay experience? �I have a lot of memories of De Molay. Really rich ones and all good. I enjoyed learning all the parts of the ritual... it meant a lot to me. I think it helped me develop my mind and helped me to develop my speaking ability. I remember the projects we did and the work that I did as a member of the team. Since I was an only child until I was aged ten and came from a small family, working with other people was a very important lesson I learned. A lot of my close friends today are people I met when I was in De Molay.�
During his period with the Hot Springs Chapter of De Molay, the future President served as a Master Counsellor and later, in 1964, he received his Degree of Chevalier : the highest honour an active De Molay can receive. He is remembered by one member of De Molay at the time (now a successful banker) as �earnest and determined. It was obvious that he was proud to be a De Molay and it was equally obvious that he would get on in life. I don�t think any of his friends appreciated just how far he would get, but I for one am not surprised!�
Clinton�s words of praise for the Society are not Political Speak, they are genuine words of affection. One action epitomised this when, during a visit to the Philippines in November 1996 for the Apec Summit, Clinton sent his security men into a flap when he decided to make an unscheduled helicopter flight to a De Molay meeting. The Philippine Daily Inquirer reported : �In a clear breach of protocol, Clinton - the most watched and tightly guarded man during the summit - made an unscheduled stop, flying in from Subic at the Quirino Grandstand to receive an award from the local chapter of a Masonic group of which he was once a member. Clinton met a group from the Order of Molay of the Philippines to receive the Grand Master�s Maltese Cross Award for his outstanding service and continuing concern for the welfare and development of youth.�

Self destruction

Clinton believes it is far more difficult to be young today, and sees �self destruction� as the greatest threat to young people. �In our country, we waste more people than any of our competitors. From infant mortality and low birth weight, to kids showing up for kindergarten and not being prepared to learn, to people dropping out of school and people basically shooting themselves in the foot by doing things or picking up habits they don�t need. That�s why De Molay is so important. That�s why it will always be important. We�ve got to find a way, particularly with kids who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, to pierce this fog in which so many of them live and the way they kind of wander through life with no direction and fall into these terribly destructive traps.�
He continued : �That can only be done one on one. Some adult has got to be able to look into the eyes of a child and say, �I care about you. You are an important creature of God. You�ve got to get a hold of your life and do what�s right.��
The President is convinced that America has to continue to develop leadership : �Every generation needs to have a group of people who really understand what�s going on and can summon others to make the sacrifices and decisions, to take the action that has to be taken at that time to sustain the country. So, both of these things are things that De Molay responds to.�

A De Molay in the White House

On hearing the outcome of Clinton�s election as President, De Molay Grand Master Jerold J Samet siad : �I am proud to be an American and I am proud of the fact that we have, at long last, a Senior De Molay in the White House.�
President Clinton believes in the spiritual value of De Molay for a full life : �Life is an exciting adventure and very much worth living. Part of what makes it exciting and worth living is the pain, the failure and the disappointment that go along with the victories and the elation of getting what you want. I think it�s terribly important that we take life in all of its aspects. If you want joy, you�ve got to have the burdens of failure. You have to kind of keep your eye on the prize; you have to keep looking ahead and always looking toward tomorrow. Particularly young people, try to forget about yesterday. There�s always tomorrow. If we can convince enough young people that their goal is tomorrow then we�re going to be just fine. I�d also tell them that I got to be Governor when I was 32. I grew up in a family with no money and no political influence. My mother was widowed when I was born. I had a lot of breaks. A lot of people helped me. So, it doesn�t matter what the circumstances are when you start. It�s where you wind up in the finish. De Molay, I think, helps that. It trains people to believe that if your values are good, you develop your mind, you work hard - wherever you start, you can finish in a very good place.�

Doug Pickford would like to thank Jeffrey Speaker, Executive Director of the De Molay Service and Leadership Centre, Kansas City, for his help in producing this

more here
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=4934&page=18

FreemasonryBillClinton.jpg
 Description:
Bill Clinton has been a Freemason since an early age - Freemasonry has almost identical oaths to witchcraft
 Filesize:  7.78 KB
 Viewed:  7453 Time(s)

FreemasonryBillClinton.jpg

Clinton-the-mason.jpg
 Description:
How very Yalta-like!
Evidence Yitzhak Rabin, King Hussein of Jordan and Bill Clinton were all Freemasons
 Filesize:  21.4 KB
 Viewed:  159 Time(s)

Clinton-the-mason.jpg

b-clinton.jpg
 Description:
better jpg
 Filesize:  20.83 KB
 Viewed:  165 Time(s)

b-clinton.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: