FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You want to change things ? Read On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notilluminati
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: You want to change things ? Read On Reply with quote

First of all let me say to moderators / administrators, I have asked and received permission to make this post.

Most of us agree that the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call it) exists. Most of us agree that they intend to bring in their New World Order. Those of us who are convinced of this information say to themselves, 'yes I know its true, but what can I do about it?'. That's how I reacted as well, but I then came to realise that those of us who believe in this information, can do something substantial, that may eventually lead to change.

There is so much good information on the internet, but the vast majority of people who read such information, are people who already believe in it or have knowledge of it. We need to reach out to people who have not come across this information before and try to make them at least look at it. We need to spend less time talking and analysing the information amongst ourselves and more time spreading the information to a wider audience, because it is only when we have greater numbers of people on our side, that change might begin to happen. The internet has made the information more easily accessible; we merely need to advise people to look at it in order to increase our numbers. How ?

Why don't we advertise in the national press ?

The Metro newspaper have already confirmed to me that they would be prepared to run an advert along the lines that I will discuss below. The Metro's circulation figures are circa 1.5 million. We can reach hundreds of thousands by placing an ad in that newspaper.

So, if you agree with running an advert asking people to look at the information about conspiracy issues on the internet, the next question to address is, what should we say in the advert.

Rather than point people towards internet sites full of text, I suggest it is better to point people towards the Youtube site. People will generally find it easier to take in information that is presented in video form rather than in the form of dry text.

Youtube videos are also only ten minutes long. Most people will not want to look at something they might not have a genuine interest in, if it is more than 10 minutes, but if people can look at something quickly, there is more of a chance that we can persuade more of them to do so.

For people who do find some of the information interesting, Youtube makes it easier for them to research further by looking at the related videos. Youtube is searchable as well, so people can enter any search term they are interested in, to find out more information. For both these reasons I think the site is a very good source of information. It is also free. My suggestion therefore, is that we should try to direct people to look at the information on Youtube.

I propose paying for adverts that contain this simple message: 'Search 'illuminati', 'new world order', on Youtube, B42 late'.

Someone at the Metro has informed me that I can place the advert with them in its entertainment page for as little as £424 pounds. The Metro has a circulation of c1.5 million. £424 is a small price to pay for the possibility of reaching hundreds of thousands of people and pointing them in the direction of the truth.

Placing ads on Facebook are also quite cheap and we can also reach thousands through that site, without spending huge amounts of money.

However, I am not willing to bear these costs all by myself. I am asking all of you who are reading this message to consider contributing towards the costs. If I can find a mere 40 people who are willing to contribute only £25 each, thereby raising £1000, I can pay for a prominent advert in the Metro and thereby reach hundreds of thousands of people. If I can find only 15 people who are willing to contribute a mere £15, I can also run an advert in the Metro in the arts and entertainment section of the paper.

The more people that are willing to contribute, the more chance there will be of placing an advert and possibly future ones as well, the more success we will have in spreading the truth, the less chance we will end up living in an Orwellian state and the more chance we will have of improving the lives of ordinary people. Is there any more worthy cause? Or are we all just going to carry on talking about it amongst ourselves?

No doubt you want some reassurance that I am not just going to spend the money on myself. So I've tried to think of different ideas that will give you this reassurance.

First of all I will give you my name, address, telephone number, photographs,work address and telephone number. You will be able to prove these details for yourself. I will even send you screenshots of my bank accounts and other information that might help to convince you. If I run off with your money, you can contact the police and tell them my name and other information.

I can sign an agreement, which would be legally binding in a small-claims court.

You can look me up on Facebook and ask my friends there to provide a character reference.

You can talk to me on the phone and thereby get a better idea of the kind of person I am. If you are in London, I can even meet up with you at a mutually convenient time and place.

This is a link to a video that I spent a considerable amount of time producing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWdAMUPY0nY

The video should go some way to convincing you that I am genuine about this issue and not interested in stealing people's money.

I can set up an individual account that will only be used for the purposes of spending money on advertising. To all those people who contribute money, I can send them by email, regular screen shots, showing all the in comings and outgoings in the account.

I will provide you with updates of how the project is progressing.

If anyone can think of anything else I can do to reassure you, please let me know.

If you think that contributing £25 / 15 is still too much of a risk despite all of the above, please think about starting off with £10 and then increasing the amount you are willing to contribute, if you are satisfied with how things work out.

If you think that this is a good idea, but can't bring yourselves to donate any money at all because you do not trust me, please let me know, because if I do run the advert, I can then show you what I have done, thereby adding to my credibility and hopefully making you think about contributing to the next advert I run.

Please give my message / request some thought. If we want to change things, we need to get more people on board. To get more people on board, it seems to me that paying for adverts in the national press is a cheap and easy way of reaching many people with our message and hopefully increasing our numbers.

£25 / 15 is all I am asking for.

If you are interested in this idea, I would prefer it if you emailed me ...

joe2107@gmail.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
paying for adverts in the national press is a cheap

Laughing Laughing Maybe so, if your a Posh & Becks.

The 911 UK truth campaign in its more active days, did this before, thanx to the genoroisity of Jimmy Walters.

Sorry I'm out notilluminati and will not be contributing to strangers on t'iinternet.

There are other more effective ways and means of getting the message out there and it does not involve handing over money to their media machine. Our biggest power/influence in the matrix is as consumers.

We need to continue creating alternative media publications like the "UK column." to hand out in the streets.

If you want me to flag up the other ways and means I'll find the links on previous threads and put them on this thread.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
notilluminati
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey

Thank-you for your response.

You said: 'there are other more effective ways and means of getting the message out there'.

My point is, the information is already out there and its on the internet.

The internet is our friend. More and more people are getting access to the internet, more and more people are spending more time online than watching TV. The internet is not controlled in the way that the mainstream media is controlled. The information we are trying to warn people about is on the internet, we merely need to persuade more people to at least look at it, hence my idea for the advert.

As for concerns about giving money to a stranger, I have listed several safeguards which people can take up to prevent fraud.

Would any fraudster offer to provide their personal details that can be verified before committing any fraud ?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho notilluminati you say

Quote:
First of all let me say to moderators / administrators, I have asked and received permission to make this post.

Can you explain who you have asked and received permission to make this post.

I am not questioning your integrity but why address it to mods and administrators who surely would already know if you had asked them.

You also say

Quote:
You can look me up on Facebook and ask my friends there to provide a character reference.

Are these friends not able to support your endeavour. ?

cheers
fish

notilluminati
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your private messages for a response to who gave me approval to post my request

As for asking friends on Facebook for funds, I already have and didn't get anywhere.

I am asking people on this forum as well, because I was simply hoping that the people on this forum might be more open-minded to the idea of making a contribution. I would have thought that was obvious.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notilluminati wrote:
Check your private messages for a response to who gave me approval to post my request

As for asking friends on Facebook for funds, I already have and didn't get anywhere.

I am asking people on this forum as well, because I was simply hoping that the people on this forum might be more open-minded to the idea of making a contribution. I would have thought that was obvious.

Hi.
Any reticence will probably be because you are cold calling and most if not all the regular users of the forum dont know you, but you are very welcome here. Myself and others on the forum have and do donate to truth causes that we feel some affinity to e.g NYCCAN and various truth organisations who are out there doing stuff e.g. architects and engineers for 911 truth. The late Keith Mothersson asked for donations to help get a booklet produced and help get All Faiths for 911 Truth off the ground with a modicum of success. He asked for pledges of money and when he had enough went ahead and produced his booklet and then called in his pledges when he had the product to show.
What we need to do is perhaps get some endorsement from other regular trusted forum users who will help your cause.

There shoud be some users on this forum sympathetic with your views on the illuminati. Also try the other uk911 website that divided from this one a year or so ago (www.truthforum.co.uk.)

Also see if you can get along to the 911 meet in London on Monday 5th (check events forum) and make yourself known to some of the organisers

Fund raising and value for money and effectiveness of getting information out is always a balance. I recently ended up with a load of Blueprint for 911 truth dvds after having to cancel an event. I posted a number off to lecturers in construction and engineering at local university with the hope they will take it further. hope also to target some mathematicians/statisticians over the"odds" of 3 towers collapsing on 911 due to "fires" when they are designed to withstand fires.

I personally would be more supportive of ads about 9/11 truth and as you say £450 to reach million and half is very good value.

What size ad do you get for that money

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notilluminati

Quote:
You said: 'there are other more effective ways and means of getting the message out there'

For starters theres this:-

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=22591&highlight=#2259 1

I'll compile a list and put it here on the other ways and means tried in the past.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notilluminati..
I looked at your video and can appreciate efforts. I would mention however symbolism and funny handshakes is not my greatest concern regarding world event, (I believe you missed the shot of Mother Terasa using the same.) But, hey its your take and your smelling the coffee. With regard to the press, I can understand some reticence in adopting the approach as you suggested, after all the contributors to this site and others seeking justice would not be necessary had the press had the courage to engage in investigative journalism from the start.

Your point regarding the internet is well taken, personally I've found using unrelated forums for posting to good effect ie any valid agro-business reports found on this site are posted to Farmers Weekly. Does the woman's institute site have posts on swine flu? Does the student union have posts in human rights?

On the videos in general, I have submitted the above changes for this sites front page pending approval and update by administration. http://www.leagueextra.com/aylesburynet/911test/public/formod.html
notilluminati
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey

thanks for reposting that thread regarding the display of roadside hoardings.

I agree, that seems to me a good way of spreading information.

Fish 5133

Your point about making myself known to other members in order to get people to donate to me, is a valid one. I will think about coming along to some of your events. Although I am not sure if I will be able to attend Monday's event.

You say that you would prefer to pay for an advert about 9 / 11 truth rather than one asking for people to research the 'illuminati' and 'new world order'.

My contention is that even if one day the real perpetrators of 9 / 11 are convicted, the system that allowed them to carry out their crime will still be in place. People need to be made aware of the bigger picture which is more threatening.

What size ad do I get for £450? My understanding is that I could place an ad about the size of the four lines of text similar to what you see here (but only half way across), in the Arts and Entertainment section of the paper, which is just before half way through the paper.

Thanks for your tip on truthforum and as for the example of being left with a bunch of undistributed DVDs, they can always be used again and things rarely run smoothly and * always happens and you have got to keep plugging away.

To pugwash: symbolism and 'funny handshakes' provide us with important clues to the larger issues. I suggest you search Youtube and the internet in general on 'illuminati symbolism' to get some idea of what I am referring to.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you have got to keep plugging away

Absolutely spot on. Salute if only for the sake of your children and future generations.

Once you've taken the red pill theres no going back.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
notilluminati
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An example of what the system promotes is the recent outbreak of swine flu.

Swine flu may end up killing more people than the initial 9 / 11 attacks.

The flu has been deliberately engineered. The powers that be, are all in favour in reducing what they see as an overpopulated world.

Here is an interview with an Austrian jounalist / medic in which she outlines how a pharmaceutical company 'accidentally' dispersed the avian flu virus in some of its products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelTWCUmTsU

There is a system in place and people in power that allow this sort of thing to take place.

We need to look at the bigger picture.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Pikey"]
For starters theres this:-

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=22591&highlight=#2259 1

[quote]

Not seen that post before. (before 911 truth smacked me in the face i think). Nice One

Does anyone know how to hack into the computer sytem of any major newspaper then we can slip in a few ads for gratis.? has that poor fella been extradited to US for hacking into the Pentagon PC network-- we could sure use him.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A spontaneous occurence of this throughout the UK would be a wake up call: avoiding the use of infiltrated websites of course.-

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=82906&highlight=#8290 6

N.B you have to be logged in to see the pictures.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: