FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flight Crew and Passengers still alive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Flight Crew and Passengers still alive? Reply with quote

I read a report recently regarding a flight attendant who was in a shopping centre in the US when she said that she saw one of her former colleagues who was supposed to have been killed on 911. Apparantley the dead person recognised the woman and ran off disappearing into the crowd. I can't for the life of me remember which site I heard this on but I find it interesting. The story could all be solid blubberoni but suppose it is true. What if the passengers and crew were simply given a bumper pay-off and new lifes or were simply government agents in the first place. If the real planes were switched then something must have happened to the passengers. It does not necessarily follow that they would be killed to silence them. If we could find just one of these people we could find out what really happened. I do not have the money or resources to find these people (yet!)but someone out there must.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not heard that one as yet but here is an article on the passenger list oddities.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/view.php?v=3&t=3&aid=16922

Someone also posted about this woman on 911blogger in a long list of oddities. She was filing a suit against Bush etc but it has fallen through. I haven't been able to find anything more on the claims about not finding other victims' families though.

Quote:
---why Ellen Mariani whose late husband was listed on flt175, was never able to locate any other victims families of that flt. after almost five years

jake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Flocco put out a silly story a few months ago about Barbara Olson being arrested in Europe, but it turned out to be */disinfo....

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2005/09/is-barbara-olson-still-alive.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: