FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWO wants 911 Exposed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatsoff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: NWO wants 911 Exposed! Reply with quote

Quote:
The Bush Family Bought a Plantation in South America Because the New World Order Pre-planned Bringing out that 9/11 was an Inside Job to Blame it on Bush

http://restoretherepublic.com/top-stories/does-the-nwo-want-911-expose d

article from Aaron Russo's Restore The Republic site

I think the author has a point... think about it.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Einstein

golden ratio

mass and gravity both exist only as a means to acheive mathematical self-embedding of everything.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else having probs with this link?

Even the site itself seems problematic it wont let me view the story or even access the site.

If it is the case that the NWO want 9/11 exposed as an inside job then one would have to ultimately question Their overall power.

A congressional hearing, a commission and 8 years of screaming it from the rooftops and most people still haven't heard of wtc7.

Not to mention the msm's total smearing of anyone questioning the commission and their whitewashing of the day itself.

Does this mean the NWO aren't that powerful afterall?

Have they failed to expose it as an inside job?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an error.
So moving it off the news section Wink
What did it say?
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Even the site itself seems problematic it wont let me view the story or even access the site.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

If it is the case that the NWO want 9/11 exposed as an inside job then one would have to ultimately question Their overall power.

A congressional hearing, a commission and 8 years of screaming it from the rooftops and most people still haven't heard of wtc7.

Not to mention the msm's total smearing of anyone questioning the commission and their whitewashing of the day itself.

This raises important questions. There are a variety of opinions within the truth movement as to what "New World Order" means and the nature of those who advocate it. Without hard evidence these varying opinions are inevitable and they all amount to speculation.

In my opinion a New World Order which amounted to a global democracy truly representative of us the people and truly responsive to our wishes would be most welcome. But there is evidence to suggest that Bush and Cheney for example when they use the term mean a world dominated and controlled by a few mega-wealthy people and organisations and anything but democratic. Between these two extremes there is a whole spectrum of meanings which may be attributed to the term. I have no idea what Gordon Brown means by it, for example.

Some people within the movement maintain there exists a secret cabal of the mega-rich and powerful who have since ancient times had a united goal of bringing about a unified world under their control. The speculation of others differs from that most extreme view in a variety of different ways, not all of them compatible with each other.

I believe it is worth remembering that those who do evil seldom stay united for long. Theives fall out.

If you mistake speculation for evidence-based truth you may end up with your fears dominating you and leading you to the conclusion that so powerful are those who seek to dominate that it is useless to do anything to challenge them.

It is worthwhile remembering that at every stage in history there have always been those who struggle for freedom and sometimes they have succeeded in bringing about a freer society.
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

So far GSTT.
I've been thinking along the "9/11 inside job exposure" line for a while now.There has been a steady feeding into the mainstream of extremely questionable "docu" /analysis type programs for years since the event,and now even "Rescue Me" is on Freeview Laughing
I'd say this is a steady drip feed of certain truths in a manner where they control the timing of the exposure for the desired eventual effect.

This is why a while back as NSI I kept saying expose the NWO as well as 9/11,otherwise we are helping them to forward their stated goal and as has been said to paraphrase "The people will welcome the NWO" in preference to the exposed predecessors.

I hope that makes sense!

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that most people knew here that they would eventually show political democracy wrong and political Zionism. By first revealing the politicians after they have done some more centralising with the EU ect.

Or at least try it.

You can see some of it and it’s hard to make the case with some people about it because they are encouraged to have no respect for others so then people do foolish things, then they put the legislation in to stop it. An all backwards approach.

INSTILLING OBEDIENCE 23

Cutting down of luxury goods

------

'People should need a licence to drink'

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_home/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=453 970

------
Scores of councils in England and Wales have used new powers to ban dogs from parks, open spaces and beaches, often without owners being aware of the restrictions.

In many council-run areas, owners are also being made to keep dogs on leads.

Fines for breaching the law vary from £25 to £80, but if a council decides to bring a prosecution in a magistrates’ court, the penalty rises to a maximum of £1,000.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/...http://www.timesonline.co.u k/tol/travel/outdoors/article6
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could also say that a headline like "NWO want 9/11 exposed" could be disinfo to stop people exposing it.

How deepeth doth the rabbit hole goeth?

Ultimately, if it is a false - flagger we either expose that fact or ignore it and go back to the Premiership and Soaps.

The problem is identifying the real perps and their whole agenda including any planning of post 9/11 reaction steering.

I must admit that when I found out that the prefix "Veri" as in Verichip comes from the Latin Verus, which means "true" I did become a little suspicious myself.

Is the idea of a verus or truth movement meant to create a mood of transparency from the top down?

With of course the top being a little less transparent than the bottom.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
You could also say that the headline "NWO want 9/11 exposed" could be disinfo to stop people exposing it.

Ultimately, if it is a false - flagger we either expose that fact or ignore it and go back to the Premiership and Soaps.

Oh, I agree it does need exposing because we know that the very same group behind it are the same as those promising all the good (bad really) solutions. It's just that they can use some people to take the can for it with the real planners getting away with it.

But at the same time it’s the politicians that we need to make sure are public servants and not public masters because we know who they are at any time and they either do one or the other. Also they don’t need to be (shouldn’t be) politicians at all making up all sorts of false legislation. Just people working in matters of national importance all working within good Law and order. Setting a good example for other nations to do likewise.
hatsoff

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

full article for those who would actually like to read it

NWO wants 911 Exposed!
The Bush Family Bought a Plantation in South America Because the New World Order Pre-planned Bringing out that 9/11 was an Inside Job to Blame it on Bush

Jeffrey Grupp, September 10, 2009

This is an article I don’t want to write. Every day I can feel the energy of our movement growing. I listen to Alex Jones every day, and I have been a guest on his show, and Dr. Deagle’s show, and I feel the energy of our revolution. But I just cannot avoid anymore something that I have been hinting at in previous articles, and something that is becoming more and more obvious every day to me:

The revolution is already hijacked by the New World Order, and it’s about to take a huge uptick in the level of hijacking.

I think many will be angry by this claim, but if you read this entire article to the end, you will see that this is actually a good thing, which can greatly help the 9/11 Truth Movement, if we wake up to the reality of it.

More specifically, what I am going to propose in this article is evidence that

9/11 as an inside job is going to fully come out in the New World Order’s mass media, but that will be staged: the New World Order will be behind allowing it to be fully disclosed in their controlled corporate media.

In other words, 9/11 as an inside job is going to be so fully disclosed that there may soon come a time when we see Keith Olbermann or similar scoundrels covering it as fact in their mainstream “news” casts, they will present it as if it’s a revelation that they just came on to, but in fact it will be the case that the New World Order pre-planned this coming out far in advance, and will use the massive power of this coming out to set up their Brave New World. I think almost nobody in the Truth movement suspects this, but there is tremendous evidence that this is what is now taking shape, unfortunately.

I realize this thesis will bring anger and hatred to me from those in the Truther community, but my reasons stated in this article (and in previous articles) for this conclusion are powerful, as you may see and possibly agree, and we just cannot come as far as we have in the 9/11 Truth movement without being ready for another plot twist and another challenge to deal with. Well here is one, and, in my opinion, Truthers better “get real” on this one pretty quick!

Don’t we realize that almost everything of major political significance in our culture is staged by the New World Order, so why would the rising of information about 9/11 Truth in the New World Order’s mass media be any different? (Examples: link, link, link, link. There are so many more examples, all of which contribute to bringing the idea of 9/11 Truth into the mainstream. Notice that these examples show the mass media trying to implant Americans with the bogus idea that “Bush and Cheney did 9/11”, rather than the truth: the New World Order did it.) Remember when FDR said that if a political event happens it was planned, not spontaneous? I have heard Alex Jones talk about this quote many times, so why can’t we all apply it to our movement?

Think about it: If 9/11 as an inside job is going to be fully disclosed, as, I am finding, it is clearly on its way to doing, this would be an event of incredible revolutionary and political power, and do you think the New World Order does not want a piece of that power? Do you realize that staged revolutions of citizens vs. governments/elites are standard in history? Why is our time any different?

What remains of this article is two parts:

(a) the reasoning that exists to believe that this hijacking is real (in addition to what was presented in my previous articles), and

(b) why this is actually good news which has the power to hugely help the Truth Movement and even make it easier for the patriotic Americans to restore 1776.

In my article from a few days ago, which discusses how American Revolution II is being hijacked by the New World Order, and which discusses how the Van Jones 9/11 Truth media circus from last week was staged, I mentioned three specific issues in the article:

1. In the staged Van Jones 9/11 Truth media circus last week, where the mass media discussed over-and-over how Obama’s eco-czar, Van Jones, was a 9/11 Truther, it was also clearly and repetitiously pointed out in the mass media that Van Jones was blaming former President Bush for 9/11, as if the Bush Administration pre-planned 9/11.

2. As is well known in the 9/11 Truth community, the Bush family bought a massive plantation in central South America many years ago, and the mass media has never covered this extremely newsworthy issue (since it happened while Bush was in office running rampant lying, stealing, causing wars and whatnot).

3. The mass media is so incredibly well controlled that you have to conclude that if something is put in the New World Order’s corporatist mass media with significant energy, then it must be concluded that the story was deliberately put there to somehow influence and manipulate American citizens in some way that the New World Order pre-planned. This was discussed throughout my previous article, and here is the specific paragraph that covers this in most detail:

The New World Order controlled corporatist media is incredibly well controlled, almost to a degree that it boggles our minds, as I show in my two books CORPORATISM (2007) and THE TELESCREEN (forthcoming). But we need to focus-in on this fact of how well controlled the New World Order’s corporatist media is, for it gives us huge clues as to the nature of our reality and of the New World Order. The New World Order controlled corporatist media is so well controlled, that they manage to avoid literally all discussion of the hottest news stories imaginable: depleted uranium, GM food hazards, FEMA concentration camps, the fact that many in our government are decedents of top Nazis and Nazi concentration camp goons (the Bush family, Schwarzenegger, etc.), vitamin B17 as a cancer cure, the communitarianism plot that Niki Raapana has exposed, holistic swine flu cures, bird flu discovered in the vaccines months ago but Baxter will still develop swine flu vaccines (also see this article on this topic), the lobbyists that Obama has brought into his administration (after specifically promising not to do that), all of Obama’s broken campaign promises, and on and on. The New World Order controlled corporatist media is so well controlled that it can fully keep all these out of their media streams, just like how for 10 years they scared us with talk about Saddam and “his” supposed WMDs, when there was no evidence that that Saddam was a threat, or that “his” WMDs even existed near the start of the 2003 war, or that he got them when he did have them in the early 1990s from the USA (they expired shortly after this, since the chemical and bio-weapons that Saddam had back then were time-sensitive). Nevertheless, any New World Order controlled corporatist media outlet, from Fox to NPR, managed to sing this line of Saddam bull, with basically no counter-reporting for over ten years! In other words, the New World Order controlled corporatist media is so well controlled that it could keep incredible and pure lies in place, without a flaw, year-after-year. This is rather amazing.

Now here is the question: Why on earth would the Bush family buy a plantation in central South America while Bush Jr. was president, and where the mass media never mentioned this?

Now consider some further points:

4. After literally ignoring and lying about the issue for years, the New World Order’s corporatist mass media has finally decided to, all-of-a-sudden, focus on details of the CIA torture camps and Nazi practices during the time the Bush Administration was in office. But my question is:

Why now, all-of-a-sudden, when this was all know clear-as-day years ago?

5. Why does the mass media give so much attention (albeit usually disinfo, but “any publicity is good publicity,” as the saying goes) to 9/11 Truth? If you follow my reasoning in point 3 above, you must conclude that the New World Order wants to reveal 9/11 as an inside job through their corporatistic controlled mass media. I have even heard Alex Jones say many times on his show (but not recently) that “9/11 was meant to come out to some degree in the mainstream media.”

6. Why does all the mass media, when they oddly give all the attention to 9/11 Truth, in unison always say “Bush did it”, such as were seen in the above examples (here they are again if you missed them above: link, link, link, link)? If you follow the reasoning about the mass media I am giving in this article, and in my last article (discussed in point 3 above), you have to conclude that the New World Order is trying to set up a scenario where the American will people buy into the “Bush did 9/11!”idea. Do you see a pattern forming here amid all this information?

If you look at all these points, how can we avoid the thesis that the New World Order’s mass media is intentionally bringing out 9/11 Truth more and more, where eventually it is planned that Bush will be openly and fully blamed for it, and where Bush and the Bush Family will flee to South America either in a staged event either in secret or not in secret, and where this was all planned years and years in advance without the Truthers putting all the dots together to figure this out. Well, I am trying to put these dots together in this article, since it is definitely not too late yet, as you will see shortly. Yes this is a theory, but it’s not a very far stretch to come to this theory from the facts that it’s based on.

As has been the case with some of my past articles published here on Restore the Republic and at Infowars.com about how the patriot and 9/11 Truth movements are being hijacked (link, link, link), I will get some people quite angry at me for what is written above. But I am not in this for fame or popularity; I am in this to get to the truth no matter who is offended, and because, as Alex Jones often puts it: this is life and death! So, to repeat in different words, I am claiming in this article that evidence above, and evidence in other articles of mine clearly show that

· the New World Order is purposely exposing 9/11 as an inside job, they have been planning this for years

· this is why the Bush family has been building a plantation in South American (because the Bushes are the pre-planned scapegoat and fall-guys that will be blamed for the 9/11 inside job)

· this exposure is why the Van Jones “controversy” broke in the New World Order’s corporatist mass media last week (which, curiously, was right before the new Alex Jones / Charlie Sheen 9/11 Truth campaign, almost as if the New World Order’s corporatist mass media tried to plan ahead of the Jones/Sheen campaign, to steal the thunder of Jones and Sheen, and/or because they realized that with this new Jones/Sheen campaign, they cannot stop the 9/11 Truth dam from bursting forth because of the efforts of the infowarriors, led by Infowars.com and RestoretheRepublic.com.)

Now let’s get to the meat of this article: why knowing and accepting the aformentioned co-opting is essential, what we need to do in response to it, why accepting and acting on this co-opting can actually make our return to 1776 non-violent and much faster and smoother, and why if we don’t wake up to this co-opting there is little hope that we can defeat our NWO enemy.

The conclusions of this and my previous articles are very hard for Truthers and Infowarriors to understand or accept because they erroneously believe that accepting them steals the romance of the movement, and the hard work of our efforts. But that is not true. Here’s why:

If it comes out that 9/11 is an inside job, this will only result in all-out revolution and all-out blood-hatred for the US government. As in past times, the New World Order always likes revolution in order to co-opt the revolution for their interests while nobody notices they are doing so. The New World Order will want to use an exposure of 9/11 as an inside job in order to utilize a state of deep revolution in America, and then they will steer that revolution to where they want it to go (which is to their Brave New World).

Now, here is the important issue: notice that the underlined part of this italicized passage is the only effect of the inevitable revolution that could possibly be used by the New World Order for their purposes. In other words, revolution is coming no matter what, and all the New World Order can do is try to lead the revolution along in the way they want it to go, not in the way that the patriots want. So,

all we patriotic Americans need to do to prevent the New World Order from successfully profiting in the New World Order’s sinister ways off a 9/11 exposure is to make sure that they do not use the inevitable revolution and steer it for their purposes.

In other words, the New World Order will want control of the revolution, and so will the patriots of America, so we need to plan ahead now for how we are going to bring the revolution into the control of the citizens. We need to get ready for a nation once again orchestrated by the citizens without a New World Order hassling and tormenting us; that’s what waking up to this co-opting of our revolution and of 9/11 Truth brings us to, if we wake up to it. And we should be doing that anyway! We should be pre-planning, anticipating, and getting ready for the next stage anyway, the post-revolution stage, which is 1776 part II. We can already see this brewing with the town hall protests this summer. So, really, understanding that this emerging revolution is co-opted is not stealing the hard work of our efforts, but it could help the Truthers, because the New World Order is actually helping get the word out about the real nature of the political world (i.e., that false flag terrorism is how the world is shaped). And if we understand this, then we can realize that what we really need to be doing now is planning for the revolution and the post-revolution world. I don’t see any more important task for us than this. Revolution is coming; the New World Order wants it, and they are going to expose themselves and their cruelty to bring it about. So, we need to get ready, and to prepare for victory, by waking up fully, connecting all the dots, and stop denying the obvious: that this 9/11 Truth Movement is being hijacked by the New World Order’s mass media!

-Jeffrey Grupp, www.antimatterradio.com

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Einstein

golden ratio

mass and gravity both exist only as a means to acheive mathematical self-embedding of everything.
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been off-line for a while, but I'm surprised this topic is raising any interest.
A. How would a ranch in South America protect Bush if he was made the patsy for 9/11?
B. Aaron Russo himself, in his 'Historic Interview' with Alex Jones on video, exposes the NWO, Rockefellers et al in diabolical machinations.

The whole idea of the NWO exposing that 9/11 was an 'Inside Job' is preposterous. As for Truthers 'hating' Jeffrey Grupp (who he?) for printing his article, I rather suspect most of those who bother to read it are either splitting their sides, or dismissing it out of hand.

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
You could also say that the headline "NWO want 9/11 exposed" could be disinfo to stop people exposing it.

Oh, I agree it does need exposing because we know that the very same group behind it are the same as those promising all the good (bad really) solutions. It's just that they can use some people to take the can for it with the real planners getting away with it.

But at the same time it’s the politicians that we need to make sure are public servants and not public masters because we know who they are at any time and they either do one or the other. Also they don’t need to be (shouldn’t be) politicians at all making up all sorts of false legislation. Just people working in matters of national importance all working within good Law and order. Setting a good example for other nations to do likewise.

Andrew can you prove,can anybody prove who the "real planners" are?

The original link is back up now,much prefered to Hatsoff's latest curious
link.

Outsider, the idea is not original.Are we in the UK not being pi**ed off
with our politcos taking public money for supposedly outrageous claims debacle.
The result is a disatisfied public with the current scheme of things,which may be part of our embracing of the EU,and indeed a similar analogy as expressed in the OP article,I think so.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hatsoff wrote:
full article for those who would actually like to read it

Did try earlier but the link wasn't working.

Grupp wrote:
I think almost nobody in the Truth movement suspects this,

I dont think that's true.

It has been part of the paradoxical equation from the beginning that the perps would need someone to pin 9/11 on if "the truth" ever came out.

To expose 9/11 and succeed automatically plays into the NWO's hands. It undermines the integrity of the USA's entire infrastructure. Government, Intelligence, Military, Media etc. Leading to a massive U.S. upheaval.

Hasn't this been the paradox from the start?

The NWO is one without National Sovereignty. The USA has always been the biggest obstacle for the NWO's success hasn't it?

However...

From article. . .

Quote:
Don’t we realize that almost everything of major political significance in our culture is staged by the New World Order, so why would the rising of information about 9/11 Truth in the New World Order’s mass media be any different? (Examples: link, link, link, link.

Every one of those links is to a youtube video. They date from mid 2006 (explosion of the TM) to May 2008. Hardly a "rising of information"...One of them is this below.

Link

From article...
Quote:
Why does all the mass media, when they oddly give all the attention to 9/11 Truth, in unison always say “Bush did it”, such as were seen in the above examples (here they are again if you missed them above: link, link, link, link)?

The above video linked to in the article is obviously a truther "mash-up". Cherry picked bits of soundbites from mainstream news presenters who are being taken out of context. They are all from presenters debunking anything and everything that the "crazy conspiracy theorists" are saying.

This below is from the video uploaders "read more" section...

* * * PLEASE READ BELOW * * *
OK people! This is clearly meant as a parody, and is OBVIOUSLY not meant to be real evidence.

This makes me seriously question the integrity of the article.

It was considered a 9/11 smear tactic by the msm to suggest that a "twoofer" thought Bush had a plunger somewhere wired up to bombs in the towers.

The msm always tried to make the connection that truthers thought that Bush Jnr, a man that could barely speak english, had somehow orchestrated the biggest false-flagger in history. Not to implicate Bush Jnr but to smear 9/11 truth.

If truthers thought Bush did 9/11 they must be as dum as him right?

Link

The above video is included in the links in the article. Note that it's from Oct 2006. Not really as recent as the article would have you believe.

Note that Fox and Bill O'Wrongly put the words that Fetzer "Believes Bush orchestrated 9/11" Fetzer at no point says those words. 0'Wrongly doesn't let him get a word in edge ways to refute the "Bush did it" allegation. Fox are trying to smear the message and the messenger. Not implicate Bush.

If Fetzer is in on it, well you'd have to seriously question his ties to Dr Wood...

Quote:
After literally ignoring and lying about the issue for years, the New World Order’s corporatist mass media has finally decided to, all-of-a-sudden, focus on details of the CIA torture camps and Nazi practices during the time the Bush Administration was in office. But my question is:

Why now, all-of-a-sudden, when this was all know clear-as-day years ago?

This article suggests that the msm are only now talking about secret rendition and cia torture. This is clearly not true.

From 2006

Link

The article's theory could well be true and I have noticed myself that a few well known stalwart skeptics are suddenly turning around.

I'm not trying to debunk it here but a couple of questions should also be addressed.

Is it possible we are making headway and some within the msm are starting to come round?

Do the signs of a beginning of victory for 9/11 truth really necessarily have to be automatically condemned to "THEY must have planned this!!" type musings?

What about all the msm documentaries?

The History Channel. BBC Conspiracy files documentaries? Hardly exposing false flag terrorism are they really?

If the likes of O'Wrongly, Hannity and Colmes, Malkin, Olbermann, Dobbs were to suddenly have their entire 9/11 "back catalogue" overturned and contradicted and the Bushes or even the NWO were purposefully implicated as the real perps behind 9/11, no one would ever believe anything told by the establishment again.

If that's the plan, bring it on.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Freedom wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Andrew can you prove,can anybody prove who the "real planners" are?

The original link is back up now,much prefered to Hatsoff's latest curious
link.

Outsider, the idea is not original.Are we in the UK not being pi**ed off
with our politcos taking public money for supposedly outrageous claims debacle.
The result is a disatisfied public with the current scheme of things,which may be part of our embracing of the EU,and indeed a similar analogy as expressed in the OP article,I think so.

"Andrew can you prove,can anybody prove who the "real planners" are?"

Not always.

Thats why I ( I'm not taking credit for it) put the part about the politicians because we know who they are and that is always the case. Thats why the real Laws are like they are because for people with eyes to see, some of the biggest criminals are there as plain as day. Guilt proven beyond doubt. The "real planners" you cannot always prove and are hidden sometimes, but they would become ineffective if we followed the true Laws. Some of them later could be proven as house was cleaned.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Hang on a minute... Reply with quote

Er..well this may change things a little...

maybe grupp has a point!

Link

Not too keen on the way he reels off the 'conspiracies' as though he's name dropping though...!
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hang on a minute... Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Er..well this may change things a little...

maybe grupp has a point!

Link

Not too keen on the way he reels off the 'conspiracies' as though he's name dropping though...!

Thanks but no thanks Robbie.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zeitgeist_Movement

On March 17, 2009, the New York Times wrote:[10]
“ "The mission of the movement is the application of the scientific method for social change,” Mr. Joseph announced by way of introduction. The evening, which began at 7 with a two-hour critique of monetary economics, became by midnight a utopian presentation of a money-free and computer-driven vision of the future, a wholesale reimagination of civilization, as if Karl Marx and Carl Sagan had hired John Lennon from his “Imagine” days to do no less than redesign the underlying structures of planetary life. ”

—New York Times

Mountain, government

Hill, bureaucracies

1 a : a body of nonelective government officials b : an administrative policy-making group
2 : government characterized by specialization of functions, adherence to fixed rules, and a hierarchy of authority
3 : a system of administration marked by officialism, red tape, and proliferation

Green tree, Grass roots movements.

No Freemasonry ect ect.

The Law found in Deuteronomy 12:2-3
Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place. 7:5 .... and burn their graven images with fire.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Not such a poptart afterall? Reply with quote

Re: Robbie Williams

After reading about his interest in Ufology and writing a report about how his business was managed, I became much more interested in what Mr Williams had to say. Listening to Millennium on the radio the other day I heard the lyric 'we've been making money since the day that we were born'. Having just watched (I think it was) a Jordan Maxwell documentary which spoke about a link between birth certificates and the stock market, I wondered if he was making a reference to this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: