FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Northwoods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Northwoods Reply with quote

How do you explain away this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

This clearly shows that the military brass are quite willing to perform acts of terrorism against their own countrymen and blame those attacks on foreign enemies in order to facilitate war.

Let me guess;

"Its irrelivent."
"It was years ago."
"It never went operational."

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any takers?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwoods Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

This clearly shows that the military brass are quite willing to perform acts of terrorism against their own countrymen and blame those attacks on foreign enemies in order to facilitate war.

Let me guess;

"Its irrelivent."
"It was years ago."

Not really. It shows that one guy with a really bad/evil idea had his idea rejected by the rest of the "brass". And yes,...it's irrelevant The most common plot of a Road-runner cartoon has more relevancy to 9/11.

-z

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwoods Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Let me guess;

"Its irrelivent."
"It was years ago."

DeFecToR, are you aware that the US military had (and possibly still has) a contingency plan for invading Canada?

I'd like you to draw the parallels you see between Northwoods and 9/11. The only one I see is the word "terrorist".
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref said:
Quote:
Not really. It shows that one guy with a really bad/evil idea had his idea rejected by the rest of the "brass".

Oh really? - So it was rejected by the rest of the 'brass' - Can you back this up?

Chipmunk wrote:
Quote:
I'd like you to draw the parallels you see between Northwoods and 9/11. The only one I see is the word "terrorist".

You are having a laugh! - You see no other parallels? Read it again. Rolling Eyes

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwoods Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Not really. It shows that one guy with a really bad/evil idea had his idea rejected by the rest of the "brass".

Er, not quite. It went all the way up to Kennedy before it was scratched.

Jay Ref wrote:

And yes,...it's irrelevant The most common plot of a Road-runner cartoon has more relevancy to 9/11.

Typical ignorance of someone desperate to cling on to the official CT.

chipmunk stew wrote:

DeFecToR, are you aware that the US military had (and possibly still has) a contingency plan for invading Canada?

And this is relevent how?
Northwoods advocated staged terrorist attacks WITHIN THE US. What on earth does this have to do with some contingency plan to invade Canada?

chipmunk stew wrote:

If you cant see the parallels of Northwoods and 911, then no wonder you're blind to 911.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download the original file here

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

northwoods is relevant.

it shows that a military unit was willing to discuss plans to attack their own people in order to acheive their goals.

the point of it is .. why is it so outrageous to consider that the same discussion might have taken place in 2000?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: