FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 'prophecies' of Muad’Dib

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: The 'prophecies' of Muad’Dib Reply with quote

http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

1. On 13/June/1988, in fulfillment of prophecy, Muad’Dib served a High Court Writ upon the British Parliament, at court in the City of Sheffield, demanding that He be acknowledged by Parliament as the Rightful British-Israel King. As soon as He takes power, He will immediately repeal all man-made “laws” which are all illegal according to God’s Law, and which enable the rich to “legally” steal from everyone else. He will also re-institute the "Year of Release", which is the forgiveness of debt every seven years, and the REAL "Jubilee" and begin to redistribute their share of the wealth that has been stolen from them back to the poor, and ban usury. The ban on private gun ownership will be repealed. All will have exactly the same powers to arrest persons committing real crimes.

* The TRUTH about the British Monarchy...
* Queen Victoria's statement.

2. T.H.E.Y.* KNOW Who He REALLY is.

* On The Way to Emmaus Again

3. Muad’Dib has proven that the Stone of Destiny (a.k.a. The Coronation Stone & Stone of Scone & Jacob’s Pillar) was never returned by the Scots after four of them removed it from Westminster Abbey on “Christmas Day” 1950, also in fulfillment of prophecy. The stone handed to the authorities in 1951 was a fake and Elizabeth II was aware of this when she perpetrated a fraud upon the British people, by having herself crowned upon this fake stone, which she concealed with a purple curtain so people couldn’t see that it wasn’t the real Stone. This means that she is not the rightful monarch of Britain, and moreover, has broken the Coronation Oath she took, in which she vowed to uphold God’s Law, which prohibits the monarch (or anyone else) from making up new “laws”, or taking away from God’s Law. The real Stone will eventually re-surface so that the Rightful King can be crowned upon It. Bertie Gray, the stonemason who made two copies of the Stone, confessed on his death-bed that they had not returned the real Stone. Bertie’s children confirmed this in 2008.

* Lia Fail - Stone of Destiny
* The Truth about The Stone of Destiny [video]

4. Muad’Dib has located the exact spot marking the entrance to the chamber which is the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant, at the Hill of Tara in Ireland. For over 10 years He has been campaigning to be allowed to dig down some metres in a space not more than 2m x 2m. Obviously, this, and He, have been a thorn in the side of the Irish authorities, who do not want to permit the Ark to be recovered because it doesn’t form part of the N.W.O.’s plans. Quite the opposite, It is a tool which will help to defeat them. This could also explain the seeming eagerness of the Irish authorities to comply with the false British charge and extradition request against Muad’Dib, because He was not going away until He had recovered the Ark, also in fulfillment of prophecy.

* The Ark of The Covenant, what is it?
* The Truth about The Ark of The Covenant [video]

The real power behind the N.W.O. is not any human, but Satan, and the N.W.O. is his evil mimic of God’s Kingdom on Earth. All attempts to thwart or defeat Satan’s N.W.O. are doomed to fail, UNLESS they are GOD’S WAY of doing it. The ONLY Person on Earth who knows Father’s Will and is actively living It, is Muad’Dib. Your only chance of survival is through helping Him, to prove, without a shadow of a doubt, whose side you are on. As these End-times get progressively worse, in fulfillment of the Warnings delivered to mankind through God’s Prophets, the Truth of this will become clearer and clearer, even to those who are still sleeping in the dust of the earth (inside Adams and Eves) and have not awakened spiritually.

“We Fremen have a saying – God created Arrakis (the Earth) to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of God (and live)” – DUNE.

An epic story is being written in the Book of Life. HIS (God’s) Story (History). You who are reading this MUST choose who you will be in the story. The sleeper MUST awaken. There is no room in the Book of Life for fence-sitters.

* The Hierarchy Enslaving You
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness knows why you felt you had to pin this on the Money Scam Andrew. I have started a new thread for you.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Goodness knows why you felt you had to pin this on the Money Scam Andrew. I have started a new thread for you.

Think you started it in the wrong forum Laughing

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

which enable the rich to “legally” steal from everyone else. He will also re-institute the "Year of Release", which is the forgiveness of debt every seven years, and the REAL "Jubilee" and begin to redistribute their share of the wealth that has been stolen from them back to the poor, and ban usury.

Are you and fish Christian.

Tony, What is the problem ?

Do you know how to re-institute the "Year of Release"

It's about seeking His advice so if you cant explain how it's done, show us who ele's can and would be willing or just show everyone how very little Mr Tony big man Gosling knows by ignoring it.

-----------------------------------

I sense the sarcasm so could you remove the thread please

I would have thought an intelligent man searching for the truth would have asked about the date 13/June/1988 I know I did when I started on this endeavour question after question.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking about the Biblical Jubilee then say so. The disconnect is there for all except yourself to see.
You're introducing something which appears entirely new. If it isn't you really must take the time to explain to the uninitiated.

The Ark of the Covenant isn't in Ethiopia then? Confused

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

I am Andrew. I apologise if i have caused any offence but its my usual reaction to people claiming prophetic utterances. I confess I know little of this particular "prophet" my reaction was based on my belief in these scriptures

Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets ,

Hebrews 1 v 1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
If you're talking about the Biblical Jubilee then say so. The disconnect is there for all except yourself to see.
You're introducing something which appears entirely new. If it isn't you really must take the time to explain to the uninitiated.

The Ark of the Covenant isn't in Ethiopia then? Confused

I have said I don’t want to post on this forum as I feel I am wasting my time.
Since this thread is still hear I also feel I should respond to it.

The year of release is about the debt we are enslaved in and about redistributing all what has been stolen from we the people and then used against we the people. Since more than 95% of people would rightly benefit from this, it should give a big support base against the very small financial oligarchy that are leading us to war and such like. The Jubilee is about how land and true economics combine which would be a further measure as it couldn’t be done overnight so to speak. But it does need someone who fully understands these Laws and it would be best if people were to also study it for themselves then they would know that what is being proposed is genuine. Or ask questions and then have many people (The will of the people to return hopefully to that Law) that could make sure that those Laws were abided by as when understood most would agree with them.

I’ve researched the Milton freedman’s, Lyndon LaRouche, Bill Still, Ron Paul ect ect and they don’t tell it like it should be. Which is easy if you study it yourself because its really quite simple to understand but not necessarily easy to re-institute. And many make it more complicated than it really is to confuse us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

I am Andrew. I apologise if i have caused any offence but its my usual reaction to people claiming prophetic utterances. I confess I know little of this particular "prophet" my reaction was based on my belief in these scriptures

Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets ,

Hebrews 1 v 1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I think most Christians and others would be well aware of that fish and I agree with you. But where is he wrong on the Scripture. I know many will find it harder to “see” some of His interpretations on the Seals broken by Him. I and others see them clearly and most don’t, that is understood. But just as a start where else can you find an explanation of how for instance the economic system should be other that what is on His website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: