FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Orbs' filmed around the WTC on 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: 'Orbs' filmed around the WTC on 9/11 Reply with quote

Your thoughts please.

Link
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts...

Excellent source! Er... shot off a television screen with a video camera!

Wrong section, methinks!

penny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Thoughts...

Wrong section, methinks!

So, what is the problem with that? You can see the orbs, right?

Go on, shift it out of the way. Nothing to see here. Ever wondered why the 9/11 Truth Movement is STILL at the same distance it was four years ago? Let me tell you. It's because the majority of 'truthers' are as incapacitated as the so called 'debwunkers'. They are unable to think farther than the Alex Jones Experience.

You are a controlled opposition. You are all reading from the very script the perps typed up for you. Have you ever wondered why 911movement forum was hacked and taken down, while this forum remains? Reflect on this.

Drone planes, thermite, the perps must be laughing like drains. It's circular arguments. You have lost the 'war on our minds'.

I would be laughing too, if it wasn't so tragic.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penny wrote:
flamesong wrote:
Thoughts...

Wrong section, methinks!

So, what is the problem with that? You can see the orbs, right?

Go on, shift it out of the way. Nothing to see here. Ever wondered why the 9/11 Truth Movement is STILL at the same distance it was four years ago? Let me tell you. It's because the majority of 'truthers' are as incapacitated as the so called 'debwunkers'. They are unable to think farther than the Alex Jones Experience.

You are a controlled opposition. You are all reading from the very script the perps typed up for you. Have you ever wondered why 911movement forum was hacked and taken down, while this forum remains? Reflect on this.

Drone planes, thermite, the perps must be laughing like drains. It's circular arguments. You have lost the 'war on our minds'.

I would be laughing too, if it wasn't so tragic.

I think if you expect this to end up in anything other than controveries here you're more than a little naive.

Do you really think that video of a television playing video of something that's really not discernable as anything other than a white blob is proof of anything?

Is that the best ammo you have in the "war on minds"?

White blobs on low grade video?

Go ahead and get out on the streets shouting "9/11 was an inside blob!" if you must but dont expect anyone to come running like lemmings.

Have you verified that the same anomaly exists on other videos?

What's tragic is that people are willing to swallow anything as proof of anything just because they dont know what it is.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penny wrote:
So, what is the problem with that? You can see the orbs, right? etc...

That's the problem, Penny.

You can see orbs, I can see light shapes on a television screen.

I have seen similar footage shot from inside a car. The 'orbs' in that footage were plainly caused by a reflection of something inside the car on the windscreen.

If you are the Penny I think you are, I overheard a mutual acquaintance telling a journalist that they had video in which you could see missiles being fired from one of the aircraft which hit the World Trade Center. Has anybody seen this video? Sure, we all have. But how many can see missiles being fired? We see a flash, that's all. If you are who I think you are, I tried to point this out to you and your friends a long time ago and you all turned on me because I wasn't toeing your line - so don't give me any bóllocks about reading from the same script.

I also had an interesting encounter with a UFO 'expert' called Gary Heseltine. He was facilitating at a screening of some footage shot about ten miles from where I live. I sat right at the front, almost on top of the television being used to show the footage. There were three bright objects in the sky. He narrated quite subjectively that as the objects moved, there was clear intelligence being exhibited and that at one point the three objects were in a triangular 'formation' - no shít!

As I was sat at the front, he turned to me and asked me what I saw. I told him, and everybody else, that I saw three lights in the sky. Not what he wanted to hear - so he turned to somebody else and ignored me for the rest of the night.

As it turns out, the lights were visible over a local private school where pupils come from all over the world. Some of the Chinese pupils like to launch Chinese lanterns.

The problem with being too open minded is that your brain is in danger of falling out.

I'll leave the last word to René Magritte:

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a previous poster with several aliases thought he had cast iron proof on video of a missile being fired into the south tower.

it turned out to be a helicopter flying past the south tower.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11621

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12052

another poster called Ray Ubinger was convinced that there were mysterious orbs or "whatzits" in the Naudet film, but his claims weren't very convincing....

see this thread for example - but there are many others on this topic....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8547

penny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
a previous poster with several aliases thought he had cast iron proof on video of a missile being fired into the south tower.

another poster called Ray Ubinger was convinced that there were mysterious orbs or "whatzits" in the Naudet film, but his claims weren't very convincing....

How come you are validated?
penny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will anyone fess up to meeting these two. I have observed their activity on and off for a long time. They usually work in tandem, maybe one hour or so between their comments. Who on earth would spend that much energy trying to 'debwunk' no-planers? Most normal planehuggers just ignore it. But these two, there in a class of their own.

They never seem to be doing anything constructive on here. They just hang around the 9/11 controversies like a toxic smell.

I would love to know how their 'validation' was awarded and who met them.

Anybody else had alarm bells ringing regarding these two? If not then you are more asleep than I thought you all were.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penny wrote:
gruts wrote:

How come you are validated?

because I'm a shape shifting lizard.

in fact, everybody who disagrees with you is a shape shifting lizard.

be afraid - VERY afraid.... Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: