FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel. Reply with quote

From The Torygraph!!

Annie

Breaking News - UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel

26th July 2006 11:02

UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel

UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel
By Thomas Harding Defence Correspondent and Anil Dawar
(Filed: 26/07/2006)

Britain has been used as a staging post for major shipments of bunker-busting bombs from America to Israel. The Israelis want the 5,000lb smart bombs to attack the bunkers being used by Hizbollah leaders in Lebanon.

Two chartered Airbus A310 cargo planes filled with GBU 28 laser-guided bombs landed at Prestwick airport, near Glasgow, for refuelling and crew rests after flying across the Atlantic at the weekend, defence sources confirmed. The airport has also been used by the CIA for rendition flights carrying terrorist suspects.

The Government's agreement to the bomb flights was criticised last night by the Liberal Democrats.

"In light of disproportionate military attacks, the Government should take steps to suspend all arms transfers to Israel, whether directly from or through the UK," said Michael Moore, the party's foreign affairs spokesman.

President George W Bush appeared uncomfortable when he was asked if he regarded the simultaneous American provision of military support and humanitarian aid to Israel as contradictory. He said that America was honouring commitments to Israel made before the current crisis flared up.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We are looking at our approach to these flights."

It has been reported that efforts to crush Hizbollah have been hindered by a lack of bombs capable of penetrating their command bunkers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/26/wmid26 .xml

dean_saor
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As these are radiological weapons (they use Depleted Uranium) then the UK is facilitating the export and use of WMD to an on-going conflict in the Middle East, and is in breach of various international treaties - apart, that is, from facilitating the commission of war crimes.

But I don't suppose Holy Tone, or Margaret ("look what a mess I made of British agriculture") Beckett give a stuff.

cho fad’s a mhaireas ceud a-mhàin glèidhidh sinn gu treun ar saors’ gu bràth ("as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we give up our freedom") Obar Bhrothaig 1320

http://www.nolajbs.net
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The use of DU munitions in the current conflicts is, if anything, more outrageous than 9/11 itself. IMHO, DU munitions should be banned as soon as possible - this stuff is going to be circulating around this planet for billions of years.
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Have you looked at the official statements about UD weapons from the MOD and press etc its unbelievable they consider it completely safe and say there is no evidence that it is dangerous to use.

MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: sds Reply with quote

hmmm...so pity to hizbullah....fight with AK-47 and small rocket.....war!!!War again!!!enough!!huh!!stop it!!i think zionist love war ,love blood, or may be they drink children blood!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hehehe....am i right?may be...peace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: thugs of zion Reply with quote

Can you believe these guys?? http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/96271
MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: rtrtr Reply with quote

How dare zionist!!!!all this are Satan!!!Worse than Satan!!Zionist will do anything!!But world just wait n see.. till everything gone n died!!!bcoz of this Hitler killed all Jew!!!coz HItler know wht will happen .....PEACE!!!!!!!
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By shouting it's all the zionists (and having a silly picture of man with a gun) you are

1) completely failing to see the bigger picture IMO
2) provoking a sense of war mongering and increased tension between jews and non-jews (yes I know zionism does not equal judaism, but...)
3) playing straight into the hands of PTB, since that's what they want you to shout.

How many times does this point need repeating?

Peace
MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: wwr Reply with quote

Oh yeah!silly picture huh!who care...i just tell u the truth..tht all.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: rtrtr Reply with quote

MR_SNIPER wrote:
How dare zionist!!!!all this are Satan!!!Worse than Satan!!Zionist will do anything!!But world just wait n see.. till everything gone n died!!!bcoz of this Hitler killed all Jew!!!coz HItler know wht will happen .....PEACE!!!!!!!

Thats a disgusting, ignorant thing to say.
Not all jews are zionists for a start
http://jewsagainstzionism.com
It sounds like you agree with what the nazis did with your racist statement that
"bcoz of this Hitler killed all Jew!!!coz HItler know wht will happen"
Thats wrong on so many levels.

Also, satan is a creation in the mind of man, which derives from the prince of darkness or the nighttime which follows the 'sun of god' across the sky. Its ancient mythology stolen by religions.
Satan and hell have been used to frighten people into obeying outdated rules created for social control, although from your post it sounds like you need a few values to live by. Thats the most offensive post ive read on here by quite a way.

If critics of this campaign want to find something to focus on to discredit us all they need look no further.

Have you any idea what ".....PEACE!!!!!!!" means?
The picture in your sig implies not.
Fix up.
You havent provided truth and what you said wasnt funny in anyway.
MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: sdsd Reply with quote

Ok...i dun want to make any uncomfortable here..but i just tell u wht i feel!!may be u r rite mr ..not all jew are terrorist!!But my word n mind focus on Israel PPL not outside Israel bro!!I REPEAT ...my word FOCUS ON ISRAEL NOT ALL JEW !! thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: