FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reinvestigate 9/11 ad. in the Independent newspaper
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
...When they are not Anglo American only but also and mosty fake ....

This is when I begin to lose the will to go on when I can't understand what anybody is talking about! Or how on earth it relates to the subject of the thread, ie the ad in the Independent Newspaper. If this is all about "Who Did It", we all know we are at a loss to know where to start... we don't know whether the 19 hijackers were on the plane, we can't even be sure of who was on the planes at all, we don't have enough wreckage to be sure of the planes, we don't have the information on money transactions or even the put-options. Without this evidence, we can't be sure of anything except the destruction in NY and Pentagon. What we can do is show the consistent failures of due-process... and then what?! The illegitimacy of War on Terror etc and perhaps bring back some people power?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
...When they are not Anglo American only but also and mosty fake ....

This is when I begin to lose the will to go on when I can't understand what anybody is talking about! Or how on earth it relates to the subject of the thread, ie the ad in the Independent Newspaper. If this is all about "Who Did It", we all know we are at a loss to know where to start... we don't know whether the 19 hijackers were on the plane, we can't even be sure of who was on the planes at all, we don't have enough wreckage to be sure of the planes, we don't have the information on money transactions or even the put-options. Without this evidence, we can't be sure of anything except the destruction in NY and Pentagon. What we can do is show the consistent failures of due-process... and then what?! The illegitimacy of War on Terror etc and perhaps bring back some people power?

What I’m on about is that many do know some who are guilty Re 9/11 and beyond any doubt that they are guilty. Also who are guilty when we look at the bigger picture and what needs to be done about it. Just as a reminder to those that pervert the cause of justice by trying to cover it up by saying that it was not an inside job are guilty of the same crime. Many will disagree with the statement that those perverting the cause of justice are guilty of the same crime; but I don’t make the Law no one is or should be above the Law. And yet after all the time spent here or in research and some that post here are not fooling anyone when repeated attempts to water the truth down take place and show themselves to be guilty of the same crime.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

What I’m on about is that many do know some who are guilty Re 9/11 and beyond any doubt that they are guilty. Also who are guilty when we look at the bigger picture and what needs to be done about it. Just as a reminder to those that pervert the cause of justice by trying to cover it up by saying that it was not an inside job are guilty of the same crime. Many will disagree with the statement that those perverting the cause of justice are guilty of the same crime; but I don’t make the Law no one is or should be above the Law. And yet after all the time spent here or in research and some that post here are not fooling anyone when repeated attempts to water the truth down take place and show themselves to be guilty of the same crime.

The difference is between vigilantism, mob rule, the supposed "Rule Of Law" and Public Opinion. I feel you are urging vigilantism, and/or mob rule by saying (we) "know some who are guilty". Yes, I have very strong suspicions too. I wouldn't say that "I Know". Let's face it, our opposition has maneuvered into a position where they are almost beyond the rule of law. Which leads to the one remaining course of action: Public Opinion. And we are not going to win over public opinion by "we know who did it". I would agree that the people that are stifling debate are complicit, btw.

I'm still not sure why this discussion is taking place on this particular thread... Confused
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

The difference is between vigilantism, mob rule, the supposed "Rule Of Law" and Public Opinion. I feel you are urging vigilantism, and/or mob rule by saying (we) "know some who are guilty". Yes, I have very strong suspicions too. I wouldn't say that "I Know". Let's face it, our opposition has maneuvered into a position where they are almost beyond the rule of law. Which leads to the one remaining course of action: Public Opinion. And we are not going to win over public opinion by "we know who did it". I would agree that the people that are stifling debate are complicit, btw.

I'm still not sure why this discussion is taking place on this particular thread... Confused

No I am not urging vigilantism or mob rule but true Laws and Justice. It is THEY that are vigilantes and criminals. Those that write, publish in news paper articles have an opportunity to publish the truth. If they don’t then they are complicit in that crime.
It’s our duty to uphold the Law and make sure that people abide by the true Law's.

It’s also people’s duty to learn what those true Laws are. Most of the weightier Law’s are written so to speak in our hearts and each individual knows that they are doing wrong when they do break the Law and have no excuse in doing so.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
But you tell us why when a certain group or individuals in this particular case are mentioned you feel in necessary to bring up as you did “Anglo-Amerikan hierarchy.”

Remind me again Andrew which leading western power with no historic ties to the region not only has its boot on the throat of the world's third largest (and possibly larger) oil reserves?

And as a by-product, also displaces two other major world powers who might otherwise have acquired their own access?

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
But you tell us why when a certain group or individuals in this particular case are mentioned you feel in necessary to bring up as you did “Anglo-Amerikan hierarchy.”

Remind me again Andrew which leading western power with no historic ties to the region not only has its boot on the throat of the world's third largest (and possibly larger) oil reserves?

And as a by-product, also displaces two other major world powers who might otherwise have acquired their own access?

Well the fake crown so called and evil Royal family are Jews, real from the tribe of Judah and can trace that right the way back to king David. Judah being one of the twelve tribes of British Israel (That do have ties to Palestine) And they have married into the Rothschild’s, Mountbatten ect ect a group of people who for 2600 years have been calling themselves Jews but are NOT and are from Esau who was Jacob/ Israel’s twin brother (That not only have no right to Palestine and have never even lived there to “return there”. But between these two groups (“Beware the Jub Jub bird, my son” as Lewis Carol? would say) they want every thing for themselves alone and this evil NWO is not new but an on going conspiracy for 2600 years. With the aforementioned Zionist, setting up Palestine as one of their evil colonies in 1948.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andrew.
I think that tells everybody what they needed to know, if they hadn't already guessed.

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Thank you Andrew.
I think that tells everybody what they needed to know, if they hadn't already guessed.

Other than both groups and its people will be killed by other nations eventually if! We in enough numbers don’t return to the real Laws and how an individual can learn how to survive it should they individually return to and keep all the Law if enough numbers don’t return to those Laws.
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For you, Chek

"..... some that post here are not fooling anyone when repeated attempts to water the truth down take place and show themselves to be guilty of the same crime."...........Andrew

"... I would agree that the people that are stifling debate are complicit,.."....Scienceplease 2

Chek....."Validated Poster"......someone is taking the piss.!

+ Chek, don't misquote me.!

In contrast, mountains of well-documented evidence clearly point to certain specific individuals, linked to the Likud, Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon, who had ample motive, means and opportunity to plan and carry out the attacks, to ensure they were blamed on Arab/Muslims, to cover up or suppress any serious investigations, and to profit massively from them.

Last edited by blackbear on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
For you, Chek

"..... some that post here are not fooling anyone when repeated attempts to water the truth down take place and show themselves to be guilty of the same crime.".......

"... I would agree that the people that are stifling debate are complicit,.."

Two unattributed (i.e. anonymous) "quotemines" from Planet Numpty.
I think that establishes well enough what level you operate on, BB.

Andrew Johnson will welcome you with open arms.

Y'know, if there's one thing I've come to despise just as much as blogscience, it's credulous, wide-eyed bloghistory swallowers like yourself.
And your professed naiveté, in the context of this site and on this thread, is beyond the accidental.

It's them or us.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

No I am not urging vigilantism or mob rule but true Laws and Justice. It is THEY that are vigilantes and criminals.
Those that write, publish in news paper articles have an opportunity to publish the truth. If they don’t then they are complicit in that crime.
It’s our duty to uphold the Law and make sure that people abide by the true Law's.

And your evidence is? Where is the court trial? This is just you "knowing" again. While we have suspicions and evidence - we cannot "uphold the law" unless the evidence is laid out in a court.

Andrew. wrote:

It’s also people’s duty to learn what those true Laws are. Most of the weightier Law’s are written so to speak in our hearts and each individual knows that they are doing wrong when they do break the Law and have no excuse in doing so.

This is too metaphysical.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And your evidence is? Where is the court trial? This is just you "knowing" again. While we have suspicions and evidence - we cannot "uphold the law" unless the evidence is laid out in a court.

"And your evidence is?" To what ?

"Where is the court trial?" for what ?

This is just you "knowing" again. No

we cannot "uphold the law" unless the evidence is laid out in a court. No

Quote:

"This is too metaphysical" your lying

"I'm still not sure why this discussion is taking place on this particular thread... Confused" your lying
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

Quote:

"I'm still not sure why this discussion is taking place on this particular thread... Confused" your lying

Oh great... Lying - why would I need to lie about this!? Rolling Eyes

The subject you are discussing is nothing to do with topic of thread. fact.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

Quote:

Oh great... Lying - why would I need to lie about this!? Rolling Eyes

The subject you are discussing is nothing to do with topic of thread. fact.

"Reinvestigate 9/11 ad. in the Independent newspaper"

"Those that write, publish in news paper articles have an opportunity to publish the truth. If they don’t then they are complicit in that crime."

"An individual is complicit in a crime if he is aware of its occurrence, has the ability to report the crime, but fails to do so. As such the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite easily being able to stop them, either directly or by contacting other Law abiding people, thus making him a de-facto accessory to the crime rather than an innocent bystander. "
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that whenever a major blow is struck for truth the same disinformation merchants turn up in a tired old attempt to poop the party.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Blackbear wrote

Quote:
In contrast, mountains of well-documented evidence clearly point to certain specific individuals, linked to the Likud, Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon, who had ample motive, means and opportunity to plan and carry out the attacks, to ensure they were blamed on Arab/Muslims, to cover up or suppress any serious investigations, and to profit massively from them.

What means and what opportunity?

If we run with the "thermite or similar explosives view how did "they" plant them in the towers

I thought that this would have been obvious to 9/11 researchers.

The 9/11 mysteries video for instance shows how different floors were vacated for refit?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Interesting that whenever a major blow is struck for truth the same disinformation merchants turn up in a tired old attempt to poop the party.

It's **ing tedious, isn't it?

From actual hard work by creative, dedicated, money-spending, serious activists to two and a half thousand year old jooplots in short order.

Jesus wept.

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

It's **ing tedious, isn't it?

From actual hard work by creative, dedicated, money-spending, serious activists to two and a half thousand year old jooplots in short order.

Jesus wept.

Hey Chek, you asked:

So tell us again is it at all possible that some of the perpetrators may have been “Anglo American” and some could have been so called Jewish ? Or is that impossible.

Yes or No would suffice.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Hey Chek, you asked:

So tell us again is it at all possible that some of the perpetrators may have been “Anglo American” and some could have been so called Jewish ? Or is that impossible..

It's entirely possible, given that there are few bars to various levels of office on grounds of ethnicity or religion in a modern (mostly) multi-cultural society. But what about all those complicit WASPs? And WASC's, eh? Hypnotism?

Andrew. wrote:
Yes or No would suffice.

Perhaps, but would a one word answer even begin to address your own beliefs, Andrew?

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps, but would a one word answer even begin to address your own beliefs, Andrew?

Matthew
5:37 But let your Yes, be yes; and your No, be no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Andrew, is your guvnor still in possession of that €100,000 in pure gold, that he was ...uh.... "looking after" for some anonymous body?

And remember, "let your Yes, be yes; and your No, be no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". Matthew 5:37

Now I'm sure that didn't come about just because spreading "evil jooboy" stories is in anyone important's interests; heaven's no, the likes of Blackbeard would do it for a pint and a packet of flavoured crisps, I reckon.

But you do see why a campaign might be suspicious of stuff like you're proposing, on a thread like this in particular?

A yes or no will suffice, because remember: "let your Yes, be yes; and your No, be no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". Matthew 5:37

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Hey Andrew, is your guvnor still in possession of that €100,000 in pure gold, that he was ...uh.... "looking after" for some anonymous body?

And remember, "let your Yes, be yes; and your No, be no: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". Matthew 5:37

Matthew
5:36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

Ask Him
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now I'm sure that didn't come about just because spreading "evil jooboy" stories is in anyone important's interests; heaven's no, the likes of Blackbeard would do it for a pint and a packet of flavoured crisps, I reckon.

But you do see why a campaign might be suspicious of stuff like you're proposing, on a thread like this in particular?

Yes.

Can a Jewish person be guilty of a crime also.

Yes or No will suffice.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how these threads always end up with nothing being answered and kind of tail off til the next one
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Andrew. wrote:
Ask Him

Not the required answer, sorry.

However it helps show how ridiculous and one dimensional quotes with no context are, it might, by some slim chance, have helped somebody.

Andrew. wrote:
Can a Jewish person be guilty of a crime also.

Well actually, I don't know for sure from direct personal experience.
Do they have a Police Dept. and court system in Tel Aviv?
That might be a clue.

It's them or us.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
Funny how these threads always end up with nothing being answered and kind of tail off til the next one

Very true. Well said Blackbear and Paul Wright Very Happy

Poacher makes, imo, a very valid point here:-

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7363

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the report on the re-investigate 911 meeting with the MPs Ian -not very encouraging but from past experience no surprises there. Any chance of identifying the MPs who attended?

Xmasdale states:-

Quote:
To my mind the most important thing is to convince the public that they have been lied to about 9/11 and that those attacks could not have succeeded unless some rogue element in the US government had facilitated them. To determine exactly how this was carried out is much less important and in any event is speculation

Thanx for the clarification Noel although yo dont appear to have finished commenting about the dead link to the official site.

Based on the evidence I see, this site and reinvestigate 911 seems to push the controlled demolition theory- hypocracy?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Not the required answer, sorry.''

Have you asked Him

Yes or No

Should He not have money.

Yes or No

Lets continue and see if there is any truth in you.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless they expressly agreed for their names to be shared.
I can't see any reason to do that.
Let the perps dig it out themselves.
Pikey wrote:
Any chance of identifying the MPs who attended?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Should He not have money.

Yes or No

Lets continue and see if there is any truth in you.

Except it's not money.
It's actually bullion, to be precise.

And for the life of me I can't think of a single mention by Jesus C. (or an apostle) where the importance of a having a readily convertible currency to hand is mentioned.

Perhaps that's where it all went wrong for them.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: