FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mike Ruppert "Don't paint me with 9/11 truth brush"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Mike Ruppert "Don't paint me with 9/11 truth brush" Reply with quote

Quote:
There is something important that needs to be addressed now and I am the only one to do it.

More than five years ago I completely and unequivocally divorced myself from the 9-11 Truth Movement. I did that because it had been co-opted and hijacked by people offering arguments and theories about 9-11 that were deeply flawed and absolutely inadmissible in a court of law. I addressed those flaws specifically in a 2003 essay about why physical evidence claims would go nowhere and would be used to discredit anyone who challenged the official Bush Administration version of events.

In many radio interviews and lectures throughout 2004-2006 I also said unequivocally that I was no longer affiliated with the 9-11 Truth movement because I saw that it would be publicly discredited as it has deservedly been. The current 9-11 Truth movement is indeed a circus. “Crossing the Rubicon” IS admissible in court and it has nothing to do with flawed, self-destructing and unnecessary arguments that are the tent poles of the 9-11 “movement”. I left that tent a long time ago.

Continued...

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting take, but Bali, 7/7, Madrid and 9/11 were at the crux of Gordon Brown's Afghanistan jusificaton speech this morning.
9/11, IMO, will continue to be pivotal into the indefinite future.

The Mike Ruppert blog wrote:
.....I also divorced myself from the 9-11 as an issue because the window to achieve political and legal change had closed. The collapse of industrial civilization trumps 9-11. 9-11 is a dead issue. -- I cannot say it more clearly than this. Our limited energy must be focused on the future. One of my trademark lines has always been, “Nothing matters to me except for change in the political landscape.” – We can achieve that with CoLLapse.....

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Interesting take, but Bali, 7/7, Madrid and 9/11 were at the crux of Gordon Brown's Afghanistan jusificaton speech this morning.
9/11, IMO, will continue to be pivotal into the indefinite future.

The Mike Ruppert blog wrote:
.....I also divorced myself from the 9-11 as an issue because the window to achieve political and legal change had closed. The collapse of industrial civilization trumps 9-11. 9-11 is a dead issue. -- I cannot say it more clearly than this. Our limited energy must be focused on the future. One of my trademark lines has always been, “Nothing matters to me except for change in the political landscape.” – We can achieve that with CoLLapse.....

As historical events Bali, 7/7 and Madrid will disappear. Only 9/11 has the "flashbulb memory effect" which will last for decades. When youngsters start to become politically active, their research will be on the internet and it will be clear that 9/11 is unresolved. Any form of historical Motive, Means and Opportunity analysis, any form of analysis of the collapse of the buildings and the lack of analysis of the aircraft debris, forensics and finances will make it obvious to anyone that looks: Inside Job. So I disagree with Ruppert... 9/11 while a taboo issue for the time being (politically), will be the issue to crack open the Brave New World Orwellian future that apparently appears to be planned by the eugenicists.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely agree that 9/11 is the KEY to any attempt to roll back the Luciferian War Criminals.

Ruppert can come to what conclusions he likes; he has done useful work in the past, but the 9/11 Truth caravan is moving on.
And time is pressing (Ukrainian pneumonic plague; using Colombians to destabilise Venezuela's border regions).

Seems a forlorn hope to get Muslims to come out in force about 9/11; the other keys to success, students and the Left, are still up for grabs.
Can anyone with student links PLEASE try to get them to set up Truth Groups in Unis?

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Can anyone with student links PLEASE try to get them to set up Truth Groups in Unis?

Sounds like a new post is required for just that one subject and perhaps a new website "University Students for 9/11 Truth" with links to the relevant academic fields: History, Engineering, Chemistry, Politics, Law, Psychology etc. (Then linking out to relevant 9/11 truth articles).

Perhaps also links to literature and popular media:not only 1984 but also Star Wars, Brazil, The Matrix, Lone Gunman, Spooks - showing that fact and fiction is closer than you might think...
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the 'expert' (Ruppert) on the Barry Zwicker DVD theorising about the ,effective, 9/11 stand-down by US air defences? Has he perhaps been got at? He's not the first to do a U-turn re. 9/11.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Is this the 'expert' (Ruppert) on the Barry Zwicker DVD theorising about the ,effective, 9/11 stand-down by US air defences? Has he perhaps been got at? He's not the first to do a U-turn re. 9/11.

I don't think you understood what he is saying, here. He has not done a u-turn.

As far as I understand the situation, Mike Ruppert doesn't want to be counted amongst those who have dragged the 9/11 Truth Movement into the mire with the, ahem, 'theories' which do little but damage its credibility.

And who can blame him? I, myself, have taken two prolonged breaks since 2001 - both of which have been largely due to feeling exasperated and exhausted at fending off attacks from both sides, i.e. the gullible patriots who believe the official story and the gullible nutters who hawk the kind of sh*te which makes the truthseeking business a great deal like trying to run up the down escalator.

Mike Ruppert alleges that he was forced into exile in Venezuela by death threats and I am yet to hear anything to make me doubt the veracity of that claim.

He also wrote one of the early definitive works of 9/11 truth, Crossing the Rubicon, and his presentation, The Truth and Lies of 9/11 is one of the earliest videos - a recording of a lecture he gave in November 2001, see below.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing his new film, Collapse, about the demise of the global capitalist system, see below.

www.fromthewilderness.com/about.shtml

Link

Link

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@flamesong:
'Mike Ruppert alleges that he was forced into exile in Venezuela by death threats and I am yet to hear anything to make me doubt the veracity of that claim.'

He actually suffered a 'mystery' near-fatal illness whilst in Venezuela; the death threats were not a joke.
For a long time he pulled out of dissident activities - possibly (I think probably) warned off - but now seems to be getting back into it.
Maybe 9/11 is just too sensitive a subject for him now, and who could blame him if that were the case?

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello flamesong

"Mike Ruppert doesn't want to be counted amongst those who have dragged the 9/11 Truth Movement into the mire with the, ahem, 'theories' which do little but damage its credibility."

What theories do you mean...?

" nutters who hawk the kind of sh*te which makes the truthseeking business a great deal like trying to run up the down escalator."

sh"te....! ...what sh"te do you mean....?

Thanks..
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@flamesong:
'Mike Ruppert alleges that he was forced into exile in Venezuela by death threats and I am yet to hear anything to make me doubt the veracity of that claim.'

He actually suffered a 'mystery' near-fatal illness whilst in Venezuela; the death threats were not a joke.
For a long time he pulled out of dissident activities - possibly (I think probably) warned off - but now seems to be getting back into it.
Maybe 9/11 is just too sensitive a subject for him now, and who could blame him if that were the case?

There were death threats before he left America. Maybe you misunderstood me - I don't doubt that they occurred.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
hello flamesong

"Mike Ruppert doesn't want to be counted amongst those who have dragged the 9/11 Truth Movement into the mire with the, ahem, 'theories' which do little but damage its credibility."

What theories do you mean...?

" nutters who hawk the kind of sh*te which makes the truthseeking business a great deal like trying to run up the down escalator."

sh"te....! ...what sh"te do you mean....?

Thanks..

As the saying goes, if you need to ask the price, you probably can't afford it.

And if you need to ask what sh*t I'm talking about, maybe it's because you don't think it's sh*t... I dunno what your 9/11 beliefs are and unlike some, I'm not going to jump to conclusions simply because you ask a question.

I don't really want to give any of it the oxygen of publicity. Needless to say, if you wanted to discuss the kind of sh*t to which I refer, you would have to do it in a separate section. That's why it's there. And I don't think that my feelings about the sh*t to which I allude is particularly controversial.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
outsider wrote:
@flamesong:

There were death threats before he left America. Maybe you misunderstood me - I don't doubt that they occurred.

No misunderstanding at all - I was aware the threats came before he got to Venezuela. But the NWO has long arms.....

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up that this film can now be obtained via BitTorent.

I've just watched it and it almost entirely concurs with my own thoughts and feelings; in a nutshell that the time for debate is over.

If you aren't planning your own survival strategy, you probably aren't going to survive.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5218177/Collapse.2009.DVDSCR.XviD.DOMi NO.NoRar.crazy-torrent

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't embed this here as it is not in the correct format but it is available to watch on one of my sites:

Collapse - Michael Ruppert

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
I can't embed this here as it is not in the correct format but it is available to watch on one of my sites:

Collapse - Michael Ruppert

LOL Megavideo is a pain, had to wait an hour 1 hour in to watch the last 20 minutes

But it was worth it

Building from a conventional start about peak oil, this is a gritty view of a human being totally raw from 30 years of trying to do the right thing. It's touching in ways other films aren't: and while I may not be sure Mike Ruppert is right (and the absence of significant mention of globalism in this film is one I noticed) I certainly cannot say he is wrong

For that alone, I salute him:)

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collapse is an incredible piece of work
first truly engaging film I've seen in a long time

Meanwhile
Liberation theology in action
Quote:

US Confirms Venezuela Has Largest Oil Reserves On Earth

A new assessment done by the United States Geological Survery (USGS) Office claims Venezuela is sitting on the largest recoverable oil reserves ever found

http://centrodealerta.org/documentos_desclasificados/correo_del_orinoc o_internat_2.pdf

As the world enters into a dangerous energy crisis, Venezuela seems to be the newest target. According to the USGS report, an estimated 513 billion barrels of technically recoverable heavy oil are sitting in Venezuela’s Orinoco Oil Belt. That is twice the size of Saudi Arabia’s reserves, confirming that Venezuela is at the top of the list of oil-rich nations worldwide.

“This area contains one of the world’s largest recoverable oil accumulations, and this assessment is the first to identify how much is technically recoverable”, explained the official report.

Worldwide consumption of petroleum was 85.4 million barrels per day in 2008. The three largest consuming countries were the United States with 19.5 million barrels per day, China with 7.9 million barrels per day, and Japan with 4.8 million barrels per day.

“Knowing the potential for extractable resources from this tremendous oil accumulation, and others like it, is critical to our understanding of the global petroleum potential and informing policy and decision makers,” said USGS Energy Resources Program Coordinator Brenda Pierce.

“Heavy oil is a type of oil that is very thick and therefore does not flow very easily,” said USGS scientist Christopher Schenk. “As a result, specialized production and refining processes are needed to generate petroleum products, but it is still oil and can generate many of the same products as other types of oil.”

IT’S OIL!

Previously, the reserves in the Orinoco Basin were publicly said to be bitumen, a kind of thick tar, and not petroleum. This difference excluded those large accumulations from being subject to the 1976 oil nationalization laws that subsequently were reinforced in 2000 under Venezuela’s new Constitution, ratified in 1999. But by 2007, the Chavez Administration had discovered the truth: it was oil, not bitumen, and lots of it. This revelation subjected the reserves to the same nationalization laws applying to hydrocarbons that were already in place in the country.

The area was chock full of multinational oil corporations, such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Texaco, Conoco Phillips, Total, and others, operating with free reign, not subject to the laws affecting other areas of the industry that require the Venezuelan State own a 51% minimum of all joint ventures, and permit no outright foreign ownership.

In May 2007, the Orinoco Belt region and its massive reserves were officially nationalized by the Chavez government. ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil angrily left the country, refusing to enter into joint venture with Petroleos de Venezuela, SA, (PDVSA), the Stateowned oil company. They received market value for their shares. But Chevron and Total happily remained, abiding by Venezuelan laws and becoming the first two foreign companies to have access to what are now known as the world’s largest oil reserves.

The Orinoco Basin has opened again to international firms seeking to invest in the region. The names of the companies will be announced on February 10 by PDVSA.

The USGS has confirmed these reserves as the largest accumulation ever assessed. The estimated petroleum resources in the Orinoco Oil Belt range from 380 to 652 billion barrels of oil.

Venezuela previously was a client-state of the US, subservient to its agenda and a faithful, steady supplier of oil. Under the Chavez government, Venezuela has not ceased supplies to the US, but it has diversified its clientele. Recently an agreement with China solidified the supply of more than 300,000 barrels of oil daily to the Asian nation.

The Venezuelan government has come under attack by Washington, which attempts to accuse it of violating human rights and supporting drug-trafficking and terrorism. Similar allegations were made preceding the US invasion of Iraq, a top world oil supplier, in order to justify the military action. Iran, another oil-wealthy nation, has been a recent target of Washington’s threats. The confirmation that Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world and sits in the same hemisphere, not too far from the US border, places the country at extreme risk for future US agression. T/ EG and USGS

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems Mike Ruppert has committed suicide
"Drowning in 'Matrix Energy'". "Almost impossible to breathe" "Nobody smiling" "People look like robots". "Civilisation Disintegrating"
Sad to hear but I'm not entirely surprised.
He was into strange spiritual stuff, into new age animism, but will be remembered well...
He was a TRUE pioneer on 9/11

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/about.html

Mike's final show
THE LIFEBOAT HOUR – CAROLYN BAKERFOR & MIMI GERMAN – 13Apr14
http://prn.fm/lifeboat-hour-carolyn-bakerfor-mimi-german-041314/

9/11 conspiracy theorist and investigative journalist 'commits suicide'
The 63-year-old former narcotics investigator with the LAPD, shot himself after a final radio show broadcast, a friend reported
Mr Ruppert gained notoriety for theories that the U.S. government and Wall Street were behind 9/11 attacks
A friend told MailOnline today: 'He believed what he believed. All of his work was motivated by his love of humanity'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605429/9-11-conspiracy-theori st-investigative-journalist-Michael-Ruppert-commits-suicide.html

Quote:
He also wrote one of the early definitive works of 9/11 truth, Crossing the Rubicon, and his presentation, The Truth and Lies of 9/11 is one of the earliest videos - a recording of a lecture he gave in November 2001, see below.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing his new film, Collapse, about the demise of the global capitalist system, see below.

www.fromthewilderness.com/about.shtml

Crossing the Rubicon : the decline of the American empire at the end of the age of oil
http://www.librariansfor911truth.org/books.html

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNvSX3A7pc

I had a FB chat with him last year too

Quote:

Mike Ruppert
30/05/2013 22:19
Mike Ruppert
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! -- Good job.

Tony Gosling
30/05/2013 22:25
Tony Gosling
Hi Mike, Is that you old chap?? What's a good job?

Mike Ruppert
30/05/2013 23:01
Mike Ruppert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSRs6qrIcuo
Check my FB page. I'm playing this on my radio show next Sunday. You're beautiful when you're angry.

'MI5 demonizes Muslims like Nazis demonized Jews'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSRs6qrIcuo
British police have arrested two men suspected of setting fire to a mosque in eastern England. It's the latest in a series of hate crimes across the country ...

Tony Gosling
30/05/2013 23:02
Tony Gosling
Gosh! Well, yes, I was a bit pissed off.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/ne ws-alerts/item/12454-collapsenets-founder-michael-c-ruppert-has-commit ted-suicide

Quote:
# WesleyMiller 2014-04-15 05:52
I just got off the phone with the Sheriff's office, and it is confirmed.

I will be attending the autopsy if they will let me, but in any event, I am also his executor (as far as I know)and I will have access to all the autopsy information. There will be the truth, and nothing less, and we will report it straight.

Wes

Quote:
# Robert9554 2014-04-15 17:42
A tragic loss for all of us. What I don't understand is that up until a few days ago Michael seemed reinvigorated by his return to to California. He had also mentioned that he left his guns behind in Colorado and no longer had any use for them. He was happy that his woman was coming out to visit him, and he was excited about a mainstream media deal he had going on. He had expressed these sentiments not only on his Facebook page but also on The Lifeboat Hour.This is a very sad....(sigh)

Quote:
# WesleyMiller 2014-04-15 07:54
I can confirm after to speaking with the Napa County Sheriff's Office that yes, Micheal C. Ruppert is dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. 100% confirmed.

I will be going to investigate the circumstances of MCR's death in person to confirm the facts, but I can tell you without equivocation that MCR had discussed taking his own life on more than one occasion, with me and with other people. His suicidal ideation exists on video and in writing, which I will produce in the days ahead to quiet the noise and speculation. But first, I want to see the facts for myself, as Mike and I promised each other we would do for each other under these kind of circumstances. I am a former prosecutor, I've been to my share of autopsies, and if there was/is anything nefarious about Mike's death, I will know it, and report it.

Right now, I am just very, very sad... - Wes

Quote:
# WesleyMiller 2014-04-15 15:28
Just spoke to the coroner's office. The autopsy is being performed this morning, so there is no way I can be there. They will be sending me the coroner's report later today, followed by the complete autopsy results (with toxicology, etc.) within a few months. I will report it here directly as those reports come in.

I also spoke with the man who found MCR's body. He was a friend of Mike's whom I had met several years ago in Sebastopol. There was no question about it being a suicide - it was all planned out by MCR. MCR used a Glock 30 .45 caliber pistol and shot himself in the head. It hurts me even more because I recommended that gun to him (it's my carry gun) and I even gave him a quick-draw holster for it on MCR's birthday a few years ago. Yes, I am still very emotional about all...

Wes

From an older interview...

http://www.eclectica.org/v2n5/interview_ruppert.html

Quote:
Eclectica: Here’s a slightly "lighter" question. There’s been a lot of attention given to conspiracies by the entertainment industry in recent years. Oliver Stone’s JFK, Conspiracy Theory starring Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts, the X-Files, to name a few... What is your opinion of these movies and shows? Is there one you feel to be particularly accurate? Do you have any favorites?

Mike Ruppert: My favorite movie of all time is Braveheart. Field of Dreams comes in second. Both are about inner faith and conviction which public opinion, bribery or outside pressure cannot influence. They are about integrity and honor. They are also about facing and overcoming fear.

JFK was a truly outstanding film, especially because of the influence of Fletcher Prouty who teaches people how to think, to examine and stand independent in their thoughts, even from the so-called experts who would tell them which conspiracy theory to believe. Using the CIA and drugs as an example I often make the point in my lectures that if sanity were prevailing then we would need nothing other than one entry from Oliver North's diary, (July 5, 1985), which stated that "$14 million to buy arms for the Contras came from drugs", to bring the government to a screeching halt.

The same logic applies to the magic bullet in JFK and the autopsy in RFK. The problem is not a lack of evidence. The problem is people's inherent unwillingness to face things of which they are afraid, thereby scapegoating and sacrificing their fellows to an evil they dare not confront themselves.

X-Files is a lot of fun and I watch it fairly regularly. Chris Carter gets away with a lot of stuff nobody else can. The problem is that the truth which is out there gets lost in the fiction that he has to create in order to sneak in the truth.

Conspiracy Theory was a terrific movie and, unfortunately, based on a great many real events like MK-ULTRA. I was contacted by Gibson's people to participate in a promotional about it but it was decided on all parties’ accounts to not use me because they did not want to diminish my credibility, which, they felt, was very good. This was right after I confronted John Deutch. I wanted to put some distance, however, between me and any notion that I live in a booby-trapped apartment and act the way Gibson’s character did. I'm not that good looking either.

Eclectica: Mel Gibson’s character in Conspiracy Theory brings up a good question though. Given that even presidents and presidential candidates haven't been safe from the people to whom you are drawing unwanted attention, do you have any fear for your own life? If not, why? If so, what precautions have you taken to prevent any "accidents?"

Mike Ruppert: I was shot at twice. Both times were almost twenty years ago. I believe both times were intended to frighten me. It worked but it did not stop me. If these people had wanted me dead they would have succeeded. I now enjoy a certain amount of protection by virtue of my visibility but my attitude has changed drastically. I own only one firearm and would seriously debate whether or not to use it. I now believe that I will not die one minute before God has decided. I heard Anwar Sadat say that many years ago and it is truer for me more than ever now. My life is all about refusing to live in fear. I don't look over my shoulder, nor do I set booby traps or anything like that. I am careful and prudent, yes, but I refuse to let fear govern my life. I live as a free man, walking the earth as a free man should. When I decide to let fear govern my actions then those whom I oppose have truly won. I followed that path for a while and found it to be the ultimate dead end.
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short clip of Mike Ruppert offering evidence of CIA crimes:
Former LA Police Officer Mike Ruppert Confronts CIA Director:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk#t=198

From scienceplease 2 apparently a guy called Wesley Miller was going to attend the autopsy, but due to it's huried nature was unable to: that in itself is suspicious; when deaths occur in 'suspicious circumstances' the 'Authorities' have a habit of having autopsies or cremations very fast indeed, often even before informing family of the deceased.

He may indeed have expressed morbid thoughts and ideas of suicide: that does not mean he actually carried these ideas out. The very rapid autopsy sends alarm bell ringing in my head: I fear we may never know.

But fair dinkum: he lived a very good, honest life, was true to himself and others, and opened a lot of people's eyes. I suspect a lot of those eyes have tears in them, particularly of those who met and heard him among the Black community (most hit by the influx of so-called Iran/Contra drugs, thouth actually the drugs and financial scams became more important to the perps (CIA and politicos) than Iran/Contra. Mike Ruppert talks of $14 million in Oliver North's diary coming from drugs; he didn't know the half of it: they made $350 billion! (Al Martin, 'The Conspirators').

But as he said, and as he lived, he wouldn't die one second before his time was up: God bless you, Mike. We'll do what we can to continue spreading the truth, as we see it.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cherispeak.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/michael-c-ruppert-suicide-n ote-released/

Quote:
...Miller told me Michael recently made a will on March 4 of this year. Miller says,

“Portions of that may get published, but it will require some redacting of personal contacts and bank account info.”

Quote:
Michael Ruppert left two handwritten notes, one of which was a very personal note to his girlfriend/life partner and is a personal letter that will not be shared, at least not any time in the near future. Miller stresses the letter,

“…contained clear statements confessing his impending suicide.”

The second note was written to Jack Martin, the friend with which Michael was staying at the time of his death and here for you to see…

Quote:
JACK,

AM SO SORRY. IT COULD NOT BE HELPED

I MAKE A FINAL OFFERING OF THE FOR THE CHILDREN

IT IS ALL I HAVE LEFT INSIDE

THERE IS NO MORE TIME

I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE IT AS EASY AS I COULD

RAGS SHOULD GO TO JESSY RE + RIVER

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEPOSIT MY ROYALTY CHEQUES

AND YOU HAVE BEEN AN AMAZING FRIEND + ARE A WONDERFUL MAN

I DO THIS FOR THE CHILDREN. MAY IT BRING LOVE + LIGHT INTO THE WORLD

Mike

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT JESSY RE GETS HER LETTER. I OWE HER MORE THAN I CAN SAY.

PLEASE RETURN MY BODY TO MOTHER.

Strange that he references "children" twice without actually having any himself. Considering how eloquent he is, I find the note hurried and ambiguous. Especially since he'd left his gun elsewhere. Rolling Eyes

Abby Martin gives him a good send off on her show.

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: