FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is John Harris the new 'Shayler'?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Is John Harris the new 'Shayler'? Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:

Quote:
John Harris pulled out of this weekend just gone's Alternative View conference - turning down the opportunity to speak to an audience of several hundred - citing the reason that he felt people were being charged too much for entry. Despite the fact that entry fees were reduced in the weeks running up to the event and that it was priced from the start at the same level as previous AV's. This left the event organisers in a difficult position.

It is with great regret that I have to advise that John Harris didn't simply 'pull out' the Alternative View, he failed to honour his agreement to appear. We have still not received any communication from John Harris advising of his withdrawal from AV3!

According to Tony, John Harris stated that he failed to show because, "... people were being charged too much for entry." If this is the case, it would seem that John's 'Freeman of the Land' concept does not extend to respecting the freewill of the individual to decide whether or not they wish to attend a particular event.

If Cynthia McKinney can fly in from Atlanta (having given presentations in Libya and Malaysia in the previous two weeks), Dr Leonid Sharashkin from Siberia, Greg Nickolettos from Brisbane and Norman Baker MP can catch the night sleeper down from Edinburgh (where he was speaking the previous evening), arriving in Bristol at 9.30am and be on Platform at 10.15am, I cannot conceive of any valid reason why John Harris should be a 'no show'! If he was sick or involved in an automobile accident, I'm sure we would have heard by now!

John White makes the following observervation about John Harris:
Quote:
... in general he comes across as someone who has suffered the "guru" effect to a certain effect(sic)

This is an interesting observation as there is a disturbing common denominator between David Shayler and John Harris. John has recently been accompanied by the very same individual who I hold responsible for accelerating David Shayler's descent into 'Messiahdom'. Is the pattern about to be repeated?

Whatever the situation with John Harris, the prognosis does not bode well whilst he maintains any association with Shayler's past supplier of hallucinagenics .

The individual to whom I refer attended AV1 but his behaviour at that event 'freaked' Dr Robert Verkerk, Chief Executive of the Alliance for Natural Health. So much so that Dr Verkerk felt compelled to check out his claim to be a 'Doctor'.

This same individual has also finagled his way into bbctv5, taking advantage of Adrian Cannock's absence from the UK. Which is why I have refused bbctv5 access to both AV2 & AV3. I wish Adrian well in his endeavour to regain control of bbctv5.

John Harris will no doubt attempt to justify his 'non-appearance' at some juncture and in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. I am actually far more concerned about alerting others to the insidious behaviour of the Doctor.

The Doctor to whom I have referred is either a very sad, lonely individual who feels the need to bask in the reflected limelight of the latest 'alternative guru' ... or something far more sinister!

Ian R Crane

Note: Dr Verkerk established that the individual to whom I refer above was indeed a qualified medical practioner but had allowed his membership of the GMC to lapse.

Tony Gosling is not correct in his statement that prices were reduced in the run up to the event. Although the venue was not full to capacity, the event had sold out of all 125 hotel rooms allocated to AV3. A number of late registrants were forced to seek accommodation at other nearby hotels.

Although I have posted this elsewhere, I believe it to be worthy of a separate thread.

Last edited by ianrcrane on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification Ian and the information you reveal about John Harris is of concern.

You are a top quality truthseeker and an absolute gentleman.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you and then you win"springs to my mind.

BTW Johns absolute gem of a speech at the third and recent BC Group conference is here:-

http://www.tpuc.org/content/johns-bcg-talk-31st-october-2009

BTW Ian note Rogers intro comment about having to persuade him at the last minute to come so dont take it personally. Delighted he made it though. The guy deserves a rest and I look forward to reading his book when completed "180 degrees"

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the "individual" should be publicly investigated?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Although I enjoyed my travels around the island and enjoyed meeting everyone, my time now must be dedicated to my family, writing my book and to the site. It is now the time for me to take a back seat and slip into the shadows for a while, as many others are taking up the gauntlet and starting to do their own talk’s all around the country. I will be there to help all those by offering live video streaming at any venue that we can get an internet connection at, if it is so required.

http://www.tpuc.org/node/471

BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you telling me John of the Harris family also thinks Ian's the devil incarnate?

Boom boom.

Sorry couldn't resist after seeing BBC5.tv dragged into this whole affair (not bbctv5 whatever that is?).

By the way I was BBC5.tv for the last year on my own. So Ian's talking about refusing me access to the AV event. It seems as if I'm being punished for Dave's indiscretion. Adrian was the guy who made the films with Dave so it's weird that I'm now feeling the flack (wtf?).

Quote:
I wish Adrian well in his endeavour to regain control of bbctv5.

I will not rise to this comment (yet). Adrian went travelling for a year and left me in charge of BBC5.tv. So I revamped the website (the eyePlayer with +150 truth films for free, a news section with +200 articles, complementary health section with +150 pages of top quality info, a new homepage) and then the aforementioned Doctor secured us a few thousand pounds funding to buy a prosumer camera with radio mic. Which we have used to produce free content (17 lectures in the last 10 months) for fellow truth seekers at our own time and expense, but that's cool as this is the way we want to do it. When we're old and fat we'll start charging £100's for it (slap my wrist I rose). Also Adrian used some of the funding money that the 'Doctor' sorted out for us to pay to go to Ian's event at the weekend, irony that doesn't escape me.

Also, it doesn't matter who's in control, it's only a website. What matters is informing as many people as possible of the real issues and seeing if they want to do something positive about it. I hope by the way that that remark wasn't intended to be as inflammatory as I could have perceived it to be Ian.

I will say this though so any future problems are averted; a man who doesn't trust, is a man I cannot trust.

Hope you don't live to regret dragging me into this Ian. I used to think you were sound, hope to again someday.

Cheers,

scott.

P.s. Everyone check out the latest version of the eyePlayer, it's getting pretty damn close to the Beeb now:

http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/

P.p.s I don't think you're the devil Ian, you're just a very naughty boy.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctor "Who", yes i remember him staying at Belindas at our second 911 truth national London conference (DRG at Conwy Hall), a type of Rasputin influence, always with David. Didnt feel that Annie was very comfortable with him around either.

I feel your concerns Ian are legitimate and also agree with you about Adrian Cannock being a top quality honest guy and truth activist.

Scott does not make it clear if he is the Doctor who Ian refers to. Is it the Doctor you are refering to Ian who also took over BBC5 tv?

I'd like to know what Adrians take on the current operations of BBC5 tv is now, although I remember he came across as a quiet young gent when I met him.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating and potentially explosive post Ian.

You're not helping matters by exaggerating Scott.
Nor by making threats.
BBC5.tv wrote:
So are you telling me John of the Harris family also thinks Ian's the devil incarnate?
Boom boom.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've came on now to apologise as I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't.

What I said earlier was rude and offensive Ian. Was slightly surprised to see my hard work on BBC5.tv given such a bad press and I over-reacted.

My ego is back in it's place and I'm learning to allow my emotions to pass. I think you should talk to the 'Doctor' though, it's quite some division forming and that's counter-productive. I'd rather not be bought into this in future as well, I end up insulting people and making an arse of myself. Hey you live you learn, again and again.

Tony watch basil brush will you, your mind is one tracked.

Pikey I'm not the 'Doctor', I'm the 'Engineer'.

Again my sincerest regret Ian for my disparaging remarks.

Cheers,

scott.

P.s. Also check all the sections of BBC5.tv if you've got time:

http://www.bbc5.tv
http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer
http://www.bbc5.tv/news
http://www.bbc5.tv/health
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Pernicious Influence Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

I appreciate your apology ... but I think you know that my comments were absolutely not directed towards yourself. Particularly as I have spoken with you on two separate occasions to express my concerns with regard to the influence of the 'Doctor' upon you. When we spoke in Leeds earlier this year, I made it very clear that I would keep both yourself and bbc5.tv at arms length whilst you are associated with said individual.

I stand by my original observation:

The Doctor to whom I have referred is either a very sad, lonely individual who feels the need to bask in the reflected limelight of the latest 'alternative guru' ... or something far more sinister!

It is by having 'influence' with bbc5.tv that the 'Doctor' is able to court his latest target. You are not his real interest, you are the means by which he is able to bait and reel in his next 'victim'.

He succeeded with Shayler (Annie saw through it), tried it on with Brian Gerrish and has now been focused on John Harris for the past few months.

Who's next?

Ian R Crane
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Ian Salute this really does expose what the perps are up to.

Onwards and upwards.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian thank you for appreciating my apology. I had actually had a go at the 'Doctor' the day before so for ying and yang it's quite funny that the next day I vent my frustration at his nemesis.

I know it wasn't towards me but my hard work is being dragged into this without me actually having done anything, that was my beef. Do a lot of hard work and then find out that it counts for nothing with certain people is slightly annoying. Especially when the certain people also do a lot of hard work and there would be mutual ground to work together (like I still haven't received your presentation from the Exopolitics event in Leeds, which is delaying me in finishing the DVD's for the event). Small but indicative of the unprofessional relationship existing because of no fault of my own. As I said I find that annoying, I hope you can understand my frustration.

As for the 'Doctor', no ones perfect. I have my reservations about certain aspects of course, we're all slightly paranoid. I trust his heart though, as I tried to elude to in my first response, he's helped BBC5.tv and our mission to inform, educate and entertain more than anyone else. He doesn't do any work for BBC5.tv, that's just me and now Adrian. He just gives us support which is gratefully received as most people still don't want to know. For that I am eternally grateful and hold his integrity in high regard but the nature of the game requires us to never let our guard down and BBC5.tv won't.

Anyway, I wasn't going to get involved, just glad that me being a monkey yesterday was adding too much fuel to the fire. Whoops!

But please don't bring BBC5.tv into this anymore, I'm like a mother protecting her young when it comes to that website. If you have a problem with BBC5.tv please say but on another thread. Criticisms are always welcome. But being guilty via association is not a criticism I have time for.

Cheers,

scott.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian -

I sent a message to TPUC about this and the reply I received is that John tried to contact you via others to say he wasn't able to come.

Seems it was a simple communication breakdown.

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scubadiver wrote:
Quote:
Seems it was a simple communication breakdown.

I first spoke with John Harris on August 4th to invite him to speak at AV3. We spoke with him on three subsequent occasions but as John had not sent through any of the materials that he had promised (during each of the three latter conversations), I contacted Brian Gerrish shortly before the AV3 programme was scheduled to be submitted to the printers. I asked Brian if he would speak with John and confirm John's commitment to speak at AV3. Brian called me back a couple of hours later to confirm that he had spoken with John and he had re-stated his commitment to participate in the AV3 event. This was less than two weeks prior to the event.

Brian Gerrish was advised on Thursday evening (the day prior to the event) that John was pulling out. Unfortunately Brian was unable to communicate that message to me until he arrived at the Conference venue on Saturday morning. Upon my return home on Monday evening, I checked through my voicemail and Email expecting to find some communication from John Harris. There was none.

Up til now now, Mr Harris has not found it within himself to make contact with any member of the AV Team to explain or apologise for his non-appearance.

I have read that John pulled out because he was concerned about the pricing structure of the event and it was his son's birthday. If John had expressed any concern or doubt at any stage prior to the programme going to press, this situation would never have arisen.

I acknowledge that a number of people have contacted me to apologise and/or attempt to explain John's behaviour but it would have been real nice to have heard from John himself!

As far as I am concerned, the matter is now closed.

Ian R Crane
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

A very interesting insight with this topic, I would be grateful for the name of the 'doctor' by email lifeinthemix22@yahoo.com

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Harris's dad drove the Queen Mum about. There's no way we could always believe what he says.The legal rebellion must always remain suspect.
If it is rebellious and legal, they'll always outlaw it
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
John Harris's dad drove the Queen Mum about. There's no way we could always believe what he says.The legal rebellion must always remain suspect.
If it is rebellious and legal, they'll always outlaw it

Think about that paul: silence and inaction is consent

There's no getting away from that its a blunt fact

So the legality or illegality of anything "they" define as dissent is irrelevant: It is the LAWFULNESS of whatever anyone's action should be that concerns us

Lawfulness means justified action in relation to government must conform with common law: it must not harm most specifically

I do not trust chaos however: I do not see rebellion. neither do I see revolution: at least not in any way that needs people to flock to the capital and line the streets for straight on conflict with a fully tooled up military or police.

I see evolution: all of us, as humanity, moving forwards and using our power to mend this world, in all senses, including its economic, political and emotional worlds

I see the chance for the "Triumph of the Human" if we can find the human within

Nothing is impossible, we can get it right, and we can do it any time no matter how darkened the world seems to become

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: The 'Doctor' Reply with quote

Life wrote
Quote:
I would be grateful for the name of the 'doctor'

... and you need this information because...??

The fastest way to identify this individual would be to do some research, start presenting your findings, get some coverage on various forums and develop a bit of a 'following'. The individual to whom I refer will then approach you offering his support.

This will then be followed by an invitation to visit him at his home, where you will at some point be invited to partake in his 'hospitality', which may result in you declaring yourself to be the Messiah and dressing in apparel not normally associated with your gender.

If you do go the whole way and reach 'Messiahdom' so much the better because this will provide said individual with another opportunity to blag £26million from the Panacea Society. Which, despite his repeated attempts to convince the Pancea Society that Shayler was the 'real deal', they didn't part with any cash!

Having missed out on the Jackpot, he has now resorted to blagging a few thousand from a local philanthropist, which he dishes out with the odd hundred here and there in 'support' of young impressionable film-makers, which serves to keep them under his 'control' and provides the perfect 'bait' for him to approach his next 'target'.

From the telephone calls received in the past 24hrs it is evident that this individual is already well known and has raised cause for concern amongst others within the BC group and TPUC.

Put my posts on this thread together and you will get the picture.

Life ... are you a representative of the GMC?

Ian R Crane
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, as always, really appreciate your honesty and good intent.

and John,imho, thats an excellent post:-

Quote:
Think about that paul: silence and inaction is consent

There's no getting away from that its a blunt fact

So the legality or illegality of anything "they" define as dissent is irrelevant: It is the LAWFULNESS of whatever anyone's action should be that concerns us

Lawfulness means justified action in relation to government must conform with common law: it must not harm most specifically

I do not trust chaos however: I do not see rebellion. neither do I see revolution: at least not in any way that needs people to flock to the capital and line the streets for straight on conflict with a fully tooled up military or police.

I see evolution: all of us, as humanity, moving forwards and using our power to mend this world, in all senses, including its economic, political and emotional worlds

I see the chance for the "Triumph of the Human" if we can find the human within

Nothing is impossible, we can get it right, and we can do it any time no matter how darkened the world seems to become

Yes, no system=chaos does concern me. Evolution your spot on there. Those con-TROLLING the system are imo deliberately preventing us from evolving naturally.

Its pretty obvious now though what the modus operandi of the ptb is:-

to create the global chaos we are seeing emerge now and then introduce their new world order as the solution.

Whats the Freemasons hidden (in latin) message/mission statement/motto?

"ORDO AB CHAO"

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not GMC...why you ask ?

Time is not something I have lots of, I asked a question you do not wish to answer...may need to look at your title freedom fighter!

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, why is everybody so coy about the identity of the 'Doctor'?

Don't you realise that you are feeding his power by perpetuating the mystique!

And it also gives the impression that you are intimidated by him.

If he is such a problem, let's have a name. Otherwise it looks like you are trying to scare us with a bogey man who might come and get us if we try to do anything purposeful. Or simply stop discussing him.

IanCrane wrote:
The fastest way to identify this individual would be to do some research, start presenting your findings, get some coverage on various forums and develop a bit of a 'following'.
The individual to whom I refer will then approach you offering his support...etc.

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sensible IMO because some serious but unsubstantiated accusations are being made here.
Discussion yes, defamation no.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Mr Crane having just briefed myself on your work, I now have a much better picture of the man behind the keyboard.

Firstly, good show, your work is very well presented.
Secondly, I fear your energy resonance on here does not seem to correlate with your insight.

We all get a little off centre from the constant study of insane documents, we should not allow this to spread into the conversations with people of the same intent, I do it often when personally attacked.

So I want to change that in myself and perhaps given we are aiming for the same tune.... perhaps this potential lerch into sarcasm between us should be relinquished.

malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know if this is of any interest, just thought i'd throw it in there Hello Malcks

Just to let you know that I have concerns about Ian Crane
http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/1083
See above and won't be at the Conference.
Looks like there is a good support anyay..

Best wishes
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just to let you know that I have concerns about Ian Crane
http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/1083

Well Malcks I dont have concerns about Ian Crane but I have checked out the above link you have provided and I am not surprised Ian requested the removal of the defamatory remarks eg. "big belly" etc

I can find no evidence there either to substantiate the allegations that Ian has copied Chris Everards work.

If I've missed that evidence perhaps as I'm a truthseeker you could post it.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Jeez, why is everybody so coy about the identity of the 'Doctor'?

Don't you realise that you are feeding his power by perpetuating the mystique!

And it also gives the impression that you are intimidated by him.

If he is such a problem, let's have a name. Otherwise it looks like you are trying to scare us with a bogey man who might come and get us if we try to do anything purposeful. Or simply stop discussing him.

IanCrane wrote:
The fastest way to identify this individual would be to do some research, start presenting your findings, get some coverage on various forums and develop a bit of a 'following'.
The individual to whom I refer will then approach you offering his support...etc.

Urrgh, the Doctor the Doctor. It's like some sort of obvious TV show
I'd for once thoroughly agree with Alf here, while withdrawing any remarks about John Harris. He's a unreliable geezer but by his own testimony has got out of the grid
If there's a bad influence here please name him.Why should we go to great lengths to fall into his trap
And give the person a chance to defend and reply
There shouldn't be secrets on a truth forum
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me so far but not complete as though Ian Crane has seen through the psy opp that David Icke just after 1988 has since got more wise to. David Shayler fell for or was part of. Chris Everhard and Matthew Delooze with looking at their work and the Panacea Society is all the same kind of well funded nonsense ? ( tax payer ?)(Even if by wealthy donators when we look at monetary system and misguided vested interests) ? Matthew Delooze has accused Ian Crane of being in it for the money only and perhaps used this to persuade John Harris further to drop some of his work.

Many have complained of the money that David Icke makes and now Ian Crane is being accused of the same. But people that put out this work have to have some money to at least get by (how much they make justly I don’t know) John Harris and much of the freeman movement has become more popular since John Harris “On the 22nd day of March 2008 I personally went to Buckingham Palace to serve an Affidavit on Her Majesty the Queen. My Oath……

I’ve put the dates in because people are not connecting the dots to a further opp being used against them and us.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Chris Everard...
Andrew. wrote:
Chris Everhard...

Chris Everard may make so-called 'documentaries' about some interesting topics but I find it very difficult to believe a man who blatantly lies in order to instil paranoia in the viewers of his material.

His films, edited on iMovie and iDVD, are allegedly protected by a mythical beast called 'wormcode'*.

Firstly, iMovie and iDVD are applications which come free with any new iMac (or cost a mere £69.00 as part if the iLife package). His early films still had the Apple logo ghosted in the iDVD menu. Given that it only takes a novice's mouse click to remove the logo, how come that somebody with the advanced computer knowledge to create a 'wormcode'* could not figure that out?

Secondly, such 'sophisticated' security on such a low budget production is like hiding a BB gun in a vault 64 stories beneath the Pentagon.

But more crucially, if 'wormcode'* existed, the offers from Hollywood would be so hot that even a 'philanthropist' like Everard would cave in. But nobody else seems to believe in its efficacy. Nor does any website of any repute even acknowledge its existence.

I'm afraid that, as far as I am concerned, the man is a proven liar. And the only people who would fall for his 'wormcode'* are the same people who would fall for his sloppily 'researched' 'scary' videos.

The whole thing reminds me of the 'Brandon Corey Story'*, the DVD labelled a documentary until it was debunked and then hastily rebranded as a 'movie'.

How could anybody trust somebody purporting to be truthful when they have such contempt for their viewers?

I truly pity the gullible usual suspects who swallow this garbage.

He, hoisted by his own petard. They, sucked in by their own credulity.

If in doubt, Google 'wormcode'*

*Brown for bullsh*t

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chris Everard may make so-called 'documentaries' about some interesting topics but I find it very difficult to believe a man who blatantly lies in order to instil paranoia in the viewers of his material.

Quote:
But more crucially, if 'wormcode'* existed, the offers from Hollywood would be so hot that even a 'philanthropist' like Everard would cave in. But nobody else seems to believe in its efficacy. Nor does any website of any repute even acknowledge its existence.

He might well believe he's doing the right thing with his documentaries, like so many people do. The NWO doesn't need to have consciously arranged for it. But they will recognize its purpose and accept it as a gift from their master.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, right!

I shouldn't provide this money motivated disinformation propagator any back links to his garbage filled website but take a look:

www.christophereverard.com

Funny how an 'award winning film director' does not appear on Wikipedia, whilst it is no definitive source of knowledge, you'd think that one of his claque at least would have made an entry.

Or IMDB? Could this be the Chris Everard who's only entry is for producing three episodes of a tacky gadget show in 2008? A bit thin for a filmmaker of 25 years.

And for somebody who claims that his life's work has been stolen, there is a conspicuous shortage of fraudulent researchers who profess, for example, that they have the Nazi Party membership numbers of the Royal Family.

And given that he is 'selling' his non-existent wormcode technology, he is guilty of fraud, no?

I would provide links to the above but Mr Everard's web authoring capabilities are such that he can't even construct a legitimate URL and his site is littered with missing image icons, text as images and missing links.

Personally, I'm jubilant that so much of this guy's garbage is freely available via BitTorrent (not that I would bother downloading it) because it exposes him as a purveyor of detritus without anybody being out of pocket - and why should he be rewarded for that?

But you could be right, maybe he is a tool and in the sane way that creating an artificial shortage of swine flu vaccine can cause a panic - maybe giving this cr*p some artificial value makes it more sought after.

My advice, save your money and your bandwidth.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And for somebody who claims that his life's work has been stolen, there is a conspicuous shortage of fraudulent researchers who profess, for example, that they have the Nazi Party membership numbers of the Royal Family.

Well it shouldn’t need repeating over and over that left and right wing politics all of it, is a load of bunkum used like organised religions as far as we can go back in history. By self acclaimed elites. But how many don’t see it.

Quote:
And given that he is 'selling' his non-existent wormcode technology, he is guilty of fraud, no?

Yes if he is. And much more if people could only see.

Quote:
I would provide links to the above but Mr Everard's web authoring capabilities are such that he can't even construct a legitimate URL and his site is littered with missing image icons, text as images and missing links.

Personally, I'm jubilant that so much of this guy's garbage is freely available via BitTorrent (not that I would bother downloading it) because it exposes him as a purveyor of detritus without anybody being out of pocket - and why should he be rewarded for that?

Sad really that he is so misguided. “like so many people do” was the catch.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: