FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

removing forum details from my dvd burns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: removing forum details from my dvd burns Reply with quote

Dear All,

I am seriously considering removing www.nineleven.co.uk references from my DVD burns that I distribute free unless something concrete is done to improve the forum.

It is clear to me that anyone visiting the forum for the first time would see that bickering and insults flourish on the forum rather than real 911 truth seeking.

Instead I will advertise www.st911.org only.

Peace

Sonic.

P.S. I already know that people will think I am giving in to shills etc. But I think I understand the damage that has been done and I would prefer to save newcomers from this.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: removing forum details from my dvd burns Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
Dear All,

I am seriously considering removing www.nineleven.co.uk references from my DVD burns that I distribute free unless something concrete is done to improve the forum.

It is clear to me that anyone visiting the forum for the first time would see that bickering and insults flourish on the forum rather than real 911 truth seeking.

Peace

Sonic.

P.S. I already know that people will think I am giving in to shills etc. But I think I understand the damage that has been done and I would prefer to save newcomers from this.

www.st911.org insulates itself from criticism. That's a weakness. This is the stronger site, in my opinion. But don't listen to me. I'm just a dirty shill.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: removing forum details from my dvd burns Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
Dear All,

Peace

Sonic.

What else did you think was going to come from critics corner? Yes there is bickering, but theres some good fleshing out of info going on. Besides, it shows that 911 is a hot topic and one that people feel passionately about. Really, if THIS, so far, is going to put people off, then balls to them. We need people with conviction, not people who are scared of heated debate.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonic, please reconsider. I for one wanted these blatant propagandists removed, I see no gain in allowing them the space to obfuscate a matter we are in total agreement about.

The decision has been made and for you to remove yourself because of that decision would be a victory for them, that must not happen.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic, is the issue that critics corner posts currently dominate the most recent posts menu which is many people's gateway to the forum (in which case not allowing CC posts to be flagged up on this menu would be a possible solution) or is it that you would prefer our critics are not allowed to post, full stop. This is an option but not to be taken lightly since it amounts to censorship
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
sonic, please reconsider. I for one wanted these blatant propagandists removed, I see no gain in allowing them the space to obfuscate a matter we are in total agreement about.

The decision has been made and for you to remove yourself because of that decision would be a victory for them, that must not happen.

That post can be boiled down to: "Remove these heretics from my sight!"

You guys are in danger of becoming a religion, not a "search for truth". Ian seems to be walking a middle ground here and more power to him. His site will be better for it. I clearly don't like being relegated to a "corner"...you clearly don't like me here at all. We're neither of us completely happy...but this is the hallmark of compromise.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
brian wrote:

You guys are in danger of becoming a religion, not a "search for truth". Ian seems to be walking a middle ground here and more power to him. His site will be better for it. I clearly don't like being relegated to a "corner"...you clearly don't like me here at all. We're neither of us completely happy...but this is the hallmark of compromise.

-z

More self serving drivel.

We KNOW the one important truth that brings us together here. We have no need to "compromise" it.

That truth is that the official conspiracy theory of what took place on Sept 11 is the most ludicrous tale outside of Hollywood B movies. Not one, I repeat NOT ONE, single aspect of the official fairy tale hangs together.

KNOWING this we want the truth of the matter to be investigated by a competent and independent inquiry. Full stop.

You on the other do not and are willing to spend time and energy in blocking or hampering our objective. For that reason I can see no reason whatsoever for your presence.

You sir, to my mind, are not a heretic, to my mind you are quite clearly someone with an agenda that is not only counter to ours but, as the recent sonic post shows, may be having a measure of success.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
we want the truth of the matter to be investigated by a competent and independent inquiry.

I understand that this is the ultimate goal of many Truthers.

What should this investigation look like? That is, who should conduct it, who should fund it, what should the scope be, how transparent should it be, should they start from scratch, etc.?

I mean, it sounds good, and there are certain mysteries I'd like to see solved. But there are some real, major nuts & bolts considerations to work out.

I have a feeling that if you put 100 Truthers in a room, there would be 100 different opinions about "competent" and "independent", as well as what specifically should be investigated (scope).

If the Truth Movement wants to be taken seriously, it's going to have to come up with a detailed plan that can be agreed upon broadly among its members, and it's going to have to lobby the public and our leaders with that rather than vague demands for a new, independent investigation.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
brian wrote:

-z

More self serving drivel.

We KNOW the one important truth that brings us together here. We have no need to "compromise" it.

That truth is that the official conspiracy theory of what took place on Sept 11 is the most ludicrous tale outside of Hollywood B movies. Not one, I repeat NOT ONE, single aspect of the official fairy tale hangs together.

KNOWING this we want the truth of the matter to be investigated by a competent and independent inquiry. Full stop.

You on the other do not and are willing to spend time and energy in blocking or hampering our objective. For that reason I can see no reason whatsoever for your presence.

You sir, to my mind, are not a heretic, to my mind you are quite clearly someone with an agenda that is not only counter to ours but, as the recent sonic post shows, may be having a measure of success.

You sound like a creationist. You both say: "We KNOW the TRUTH!!!"...and can't be bothered with such triffles as honest free speech or open dissent. Well here's a grain of TRUTH for you friend. If you want to be taken seriously instead of dismissed as a crank...you'll have to put up some better responses to skeptical examination of your "movement".

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
brian wrote:
we want the truth of the matter to be investigated by a competent and independent inquiry.

What should this investigation look like? That is, who should conduct it, who should fund it, what should the scope be, how transparent should it be, should they start from scratch, etc.?

I mean, it sounds good, and there are certain mysteries I'd like to see solved. But there are some real, major nuts & bolts considerations to work out.

I have a feeling that if you put 100 Truthers in a room, there would be 100 different opinions about "competent" and "independent", as well as what specifically should be investigated (scope).

If the Truth Movement wants to be taken seriously, it's going to have to come up with a detailed plan that can be agreed upon broadly among its members, and it's going to have to lobby the public and our leaders with that rather than vague demands for a new, independent investigation.

I work on the following logic

The evidence is out there in books and films that presents a prima facie case against the Kean Report and which leaves the US authorities and mainstream media facing many awkward questions and key people in the Bush administration as prime suspects.

Whilst books provide the depth, film provides the impact. Whilst not perfect let's say Loose Change II was scxreened at prime time on the BBC, I believe the vast majority of British people would

(a) watch it
(b) understand its implications and the importance of 9/11 truth
(c) demand a genuinely open public debate across TV, radio, print and in public and in parliament where the tough questions would be interrogated and ultimately demand a fresh legitimate investigation

Attempts by the authorities to refuse this would lead to mass demonstrations and civil disobedience. Political opportuntists would sense the sea change and raise their voices and demand answers from the US.

Only in the face of massive public awareness and demonstrations (such as the type that routinely sweep dictators from power), then and only then is there a snow flakes chance in hell of getting to the truth.

The basic premise of this campaign is that

"The sheer scale and audacity of the 9/11 cover-up suggests we are already living in a world of state managed propaganda where powerful elites and institutions collude to keep unpalatable truths from the people. In this unipolar world, the last check and balance is the power of global public opinion."

Only when the wider public is aware of the extent of the cover-up and the degree to which political and media elites have conspired in this cover-up, will 'we' be able to mobilise the popular support necessary to get to the truth. This doesn't require a clear blueprint for the actual inquiry, the who, what, where and how. The call for a further truly independent investigation is a platform around which campaigners can unite. Without massive popular support the details are irrelevent

Just as Ghandi used the salt laws to unite people against British subjugation of India
Just as the pass laws united people against the apartheid regime
Just as tales of Imelda's thousands of shoes united the people against Marcos (Philippines)

Only this time the revolution will be global, god willing peaceful, and instead of being a revolution (where we revolve back to where we started from like some huge ground hog day) will be a lasting transformation when we finally 'get it': peace, love and global unity.

Not a difficult idea.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
brian wrote:

Dont steer this off topic CS. You'll look like you're trying to hijack....

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

You sound like a creationist. You both say: "We KNOW the TRUTH!!!"...and can't be bothered with such triffles as honest free speech or open dissent. Well here's a grain of TRUTH for you friend. If you want to be taken seriously instead of dismissed as a crank...you'll have to put up some better responses to skeptical examination of your "movement".

-z

Oh yeh, and YOU can here to LEARN not to force YOUR opinion on others.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
brian wrote:

I work on the following logic

The evidence is out there in books and films that presents a prima facie case against the Kean Report and which leaves the US authorities and mainstream media facing many awkward questions and key people in the Bush administration as prime suspects.

Whilst books provide the depth, film provides the impact. Whilst not perfect let's say Loose Change II was scxreened at prime time on the BBC, I believe the vast majority of British people would

(a) watch it
(b) understand its implications and the importance of 9/11 truth
(c) demand a genuinely open public debate across TV, radio, print and in public and in parliament where the tough questions would be interrogated and ultimately demand a fresh legitimate investigation

Attempts by the authorities to refuse this would lead to mass demonstrations and civil disobedience. Political opportuntists would sense the sea change and raise their voices and demand answers from the US.

Only in the face of massive public awareness and demonstrations (such as the type that routinely sweep dictators from power), then and only then is there a snow flakes chance in hell of getting to the truth.

The basic premise of this campaign is that

"The sheer scale and audacity of the 9/11 cover-up suggests we are already living in a world of state managed propaganda where powerful elites and institutions collude to keep unpalatable truths from the people. In this unipolar world, the last check and balance is the power of global public opinion."

Only when the wider public is aware of the extent of the cover-up and the degree to which political and media elites have conspired in this cover-up, will 'we' be able to mobilise the popular support necessary to get to the truth. This doesn't require a clear blueprint for the actual inquiry, the who, what, where and how. The call for a further truly independent investigation is a platform around which campaigners can unite. Without massive popular support the details are irrelevent

Just as Ghandi used the salt laws to unite people against British subjugation of India
Just as the pass laws united people against the apartheid regime
Just as tales of Imelda's thousands of shoes united the people against Marcos (Philippines)

Only this time the revolution will be global, god willing peaceful, and instead of being a revolution (where we revolve back to where we started from like some huge ground hog day) will be a lasting transformation when we finally 'get it': peace, love and global unity.

Not a difficult idea.

Not a difficult idea until one realizes that LC2E is full of lies, half truths, etc. IIRC there are even "headlines" shown briefly on screen that are in fact blogger.com blogs dummied up to look like MSM reports.

If Dylan and co did that then they know that their film is a dishonest con. I can imagine that the British public could get worked up about a viewing of LC2E for a day or so...but even a small sampling of the blatant lies in that film would turn the public against the CTers and make them laughing stocks.

People aren't this stupid...just some people.
-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

Hey, like, you know, I'm just asking questions man....

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

If only you were...
No, you seem content to regurgitate the half-truths, lies and misconceptions of the two shill 911 debunk sites that you hold in such high regard.
And you continually focus on Loose Change as something to pick apart. Yes it is deeply flawed, but not all of it is incorrect. And besides i have about 30 911 documentaries, most of which do a far better job than LC.

I recently recieved something that would make you curl up in to your little ball with your hands over your ears; A recent lecture of Steven Jones (go on, mention how he's oh such a bad scientist) detailing how him and his team have CONFIRMED the presence of super-thermite in WTC rubble.
EEEEEEE!!! I cant wait to post it and hear the whinings of you apologists as you bleet about, trying to convince everyone the world has an edge.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

If only you were...
No, you seem content to regurgitate the half-truths, lies and misconceptions of the two shill 911 debunk sites that you hold in such high regard.
And you continually focus on Loose Change as something to pick apart. Yes it is deeply flawed, but not all of it is incorrect. And besides i have about 30 911 documentaries, most of which do a far better job than LC.

I recently recieved something that would make you curl up in to your little ball with your hands over your ears; A recent lecture of Steven Jones (go on, mention how he's oh such a bad scientist) detailing how him and his team have CONFIRMED the presence of super-thermite in WTC rubble.
EEEEEEE!!! I cant wait to post it and hear the whinings of you apologists as you bleet about, trying to convince everyone the world has an edge.

You have me wrong. I welcome Dr. Jone's paper and his evidence. I only wish that he had the cajones to publish it in a peer-reviewed journal instead of an internet CTard site. But who cares? Bring it on! Open a thread with it! Wow...not just thermite...but SOOOPER thermite!

Like, cool man!
-z

-z

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

If only you were...

You have me wrong. I welcome Dr. Jone's paper and his evidence. I only wish that he had the cajones to publish it in a peer-reviewed journal instead of an internet CTard site. But who cares? Bring it on! Open a thread with it! Wow...not just thermite...but SOOOPER thermite!

Like, cool man!
-z

-z

Ha ha. Laughing

For a start, his first paper went through TWO peer review processes. Do your homework.

And as for your sad attempt at humour, this really shows how afraid you are of the proof of how wrong you have been.

It really seems like this kind of childishness is all you have to fall back on when backed up against the wall.

Oh, BTW, can you tell me again about the pressure wave. Its nearly bedtime, i've had my hot milk and i'm all snuggy with my teddy bear;

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

If only you were...

Like, cool man!
-z

-z

Ha ha. Laughing

For a start, his first paper went through TWO peer review processes. Do your homework.

And as for your sad attempt at humour, this really shows how afraid you are of the proof of how wrong you have been.

It really seems like this kind of childishness is all you have to fall back on when backed up against the wall.

Oh, BTW, can you tell me again about the pressure wave. Its nearly bedtime, i've had my hot milk and i'm all snuggy with my teddy bear;

"Peer review" doesn't mean show it to your nutty uncredentialed friends. Peer review in this case would be publication in an engineering journal and peer reviewed by structural engineers.

When he does that let me know.

-z

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
"Peer review" doesn't mean show it to your nutty uncredentialed friends. Peer review in this case would be publication in an engineering journal and peer reviewed by structural engineers.

Oh, you mean like "Popular Mechanics" where '9/11 conspiracies' were debunked by Ben Chertoff, cousin of arch-Zionist and Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff.

Oh yes, we should take this esteemed publication VERY seriously. Chertoff, you want credentials. He's got 'em.......and most definitely a full measure of cold scientific impartiality.

You can try selling your disinformation till you're blue in the face. No one is buying it here.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Oh, you mean like "Popular Mechanics" where '9/11 conspiracies' were debunked by Ben Chertoff, cousin of arch-Zionist and Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff.

That's another unsubstantiated CT claim. There is no evidence that Ben and Michael Chertoff have even met each other, much less that they are related. Another lie...I'm shocked!! Shocked SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!! To discover a CTer (re)telling a lie!!! egad!
Quote:

Oh yes, we should take this esteemed publication VERY seriously. Chertoff, you want credentials. He's got 'em.......and most definitely a full measure of cold scientific impartiality.

You can try selling your disinformation till you're blue in the face. No one is buying it here.

That's because you lot are impervious to information. Anyone visiting here will soon see that...such willful stupidity is amusing. It's why I come here.

-z

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

That's another unsubstantiated CT claim. There is no evidence that Ben and Michael Chertoff have even met each other, much less that they are related. Another lie...I'm shocked!! Shocked SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!! To discover a CTer (re)telling a lie!!! egad!
Quote:

That's because you lot are impervious to information. Anyone visiting here will soon see that...such willful stupidity is amusing. It's why I come here.

-z

The 'cousin' relationship was reported all over the web. It was discovered by Christopher Bollyn of the American Free Press newspaper. He says he found it out from Ben's 'mom'.
If this was false there will surely be a clear denial made by one side of the family or the other. This will be on record. Can you direct me to this denial please. If you are correct I will admit error and apologise.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

When he does that let me know.

-z

Hey JJ. Like i said, do your homework. Peer review can be by fellow PHD's. In the second peer review process there were two physicists.
Ooooh i can smell your fear.

BTW. You keep avoinding my request. I keep getting comfortable and await a response but you havent so far. How about you stop dodging the issues that you're afraid of and answer me.

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE PRESSURE WAVE!!!!

Please. I'll be a good boy.

[/quote]

Is it....a.... Muslim pressure wave? Osama Bin Physics?

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

The 'cousin' relationship was reported all over the web. It was discovered by Christopher Bollyn of the American Free Press newspaper. He says he found it out from Ben's 'mom'.
If this was false there will surely be a clear denial made by one side of the family or the other. This will be on record. Can you direct me to this denial please. If you are correct I will admit error and apologise.

I'm waiting Jay_Ref.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

There's nothing more dangerous than someone who thinks they've found the truth.
Just look at Stop the War, SWP, Greenpeace, etc. The man on the street has more of an open mind than this lot.

This forum should be open to all, if it is truly truth seeking. And 911 is not the only truth. eg. poisons used to keep us all quiet: aspartame (most soft drinks + all chewing gum), msg (all crisps except plain salted) & fluoride (most toothpaste + tap water, beer? soft drinks?), vaccines, mercury teeth fillings, pollution, hormones in meat, pesticides, etc. This is all part of a plan by the same people who brought you 911.

911 truth is a rare movement of many thousands of people around the world dedicated to exposing the lies of the corrupt corporate elite. We must unite with all the other groups and individuals caught up in the struggle for peace and harmony.

Like all other such movements it has been infiltrated by spies. But, who cares? We have truth on our side. But remember these people will always rise to the top, because it's their job. Be cautious of anybody who tries to take too much control over what others are doing. Question everything. People tend to question their government's motives but then don't question the motives of the managment of the groups they join.

Whatever you believe, let's all try to be a bit nicer to each other.
A difference of opinion doesn't need to end in a fight.
Tell your truth and let others tell theirs.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Very very fine words Hampton. All of it but especially this bit

hampton wrote:
Whatever you believe, let's all try to be a bit nicer to each other.A difference of opinion doesn't need to end in a fight.
Tell your truth and let others tell theirs.

Are you interested in compiling a list of organisations, campaigns and networks that you would like to suggest 'we' link up with. I'm very interested in joining up dots and campaigns in a common platform of truth, justice and peace based on the principle 'Tell your truth and let others tell theirs'

Brand X has a similar approach and has links to other UK based 9/11 sites and links to this site that also has interesting UK based links

PS Cremation of care's 9/11 page is very good
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compared to many forums, this one conducts a very good level of debate. The nature of Internet forums means you will always get lively debate and it would be a very boring forum if everybody agreed with every point made.

On any Internet Forum you will get people who chose to hurl abuse as a smokescreen to hide the lack of substance to what they are saying, but the only way to stop this would be to heavily censor and moderate the forum, which would turn more people off than it would turn on.

The majority of posts on here are from people seeking to expose the truth about 9/11 - and any other truth revelations about subjects like aspartame, fluoride, etc., should be most welcome. I don't agree there is a huge amount of bickering on this forum – if people want to hurl insults and abuse at each other they can always join urban75.com

I also welcome those who believe the official version of events to come on this forum, as hopefully

1 – they will read the evidence and realise the OVE is a crock of * and join us
2 – or others who come to this forum will read what they have to say and realise how ludicrous the OVE is and join us in our quest for truth

Chris.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be wrong, but it appears someone has deleted one of Ally's posts criticising the Admin of the site for not handling "shills" better.

In response to this, I will say again what I have said before:

Freedom of Speech is Freedom of Speech and we need to be able to handle being on the RECEIVING end of it as well as the SENDING end.

If we just delete comments we happen to disagree with, or even those we believe to be factually incorrect (and the naysayers post many), then if wouldn't be a free forum would it?

Also, we are all volunteers. No one has any REAL duty or responsibility to do ANYTHING, other than that of acting on good conscience.

The forum has got "worse" as more people have joined the debate. But let's look at it this way, we should be far more concerned about what is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon, rather than a few ill-meaning, ill-informed and antagonistic forum posters.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: