FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Clips
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Jason wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
Jason wrote:
I don't believe for a second that Afgan Lampshade & chipmonk spew actually buy the official version of event as stated in the omissions report.

They are simply making a niusance of themselves. If ignord they will go back to their own little corner of cyber space with the other J-Riff Raff by getting involved you are feeding their mistaken perception of self importance.

they love dictionary quotes here's one the have never had to look up.

girl·friend ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gûrlfrnd)
n.
A favored female companion or sweetheart.
A female friend.

Welcome to the forum, Jason. Your insights are profound.

edit: and you're right, I've never had to look that one up--it was never a mystery to me...

Thanks for the welcome, my insights are as profound as yours are logical, critically thinking what you are told to think.

Enough flame-baiting. If you want to respond to criticism of the Inside Job hypothesis, feel free. Otherwise, piss off.

I have not seen any criticism worthy of a response please post some. I have looked at some but it seems fancyful and without reasonable argument.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey go easy Jason. You too Chippy. We are keeping this, by and large, civil so far.
Its good to have people challenge us over our views, no matter where we stand.

ps. Just to not appear as a complete hipocrite, i do apologise to you Chipmonk for calling you disgusting. I was trying to get in the heads of the authors of 911myths and got a little riled. No excuse i know. But just for future reference; if i call you a b0ll0cks or a massive sham or whatever, just ignore it and let me simmer. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: