FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is John Harris the new 'Shayler'?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I really wouldn't want to give the impression of stifling debate, but if we are headed down the route of bringing in Chris Everard, David Icke, Mathew Delooze and a cast of thousands, we are just going to be raking over every bit of bad blood out there, plastering insinuation and rumour all over the place, and what's the point of that?

I also doubt that Ian thinks this thread was a great idea now: and lets be honest: it wasn't

What I'm going to do is shift this down to "Other Controversies" rather than General, and posting can continue there

In recognition of the fact its been on display in general for several days, I will leave the re-direct in place, where it will head off the front page naturally, so anyone watching this thread can keep up with it and don't think its been deleted to hide anything from anyone

It's just not that great a thread

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Guys I really wouldn't want to give the impression of stifling debate, but if we are headed down the route of bringing in Chris Everard, David Icke, Mathew Delooze and a cast of thousands, we are just going to be raking over every bit of bad blood out there, plastering insinuation and rumour all over the place, and what's the point of that?

You havent given the impression, you have fact.

It isn't about bad blood but getting to the Truth on a truth forum.

"plastering insinuation and rumour all over the place."

Where, just some questions and some obvious statements.

If we dont ask questions and communicate them, then how do we get to the truth.

"and lets be honest: it wasn't "

Where is the honesty if we dont search for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right move John
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Right move John

I agree its in the right place "Other Controversies"

But havent we got broad enough shoulders to talk these things through.

(edit) h in through
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good move John.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Good move John.

I agree its in the right place "Other Controversies"

But havent we got broad enough shoulders to talk these things through.

The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

And he was a humanist Tony.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means carry on:) If you want to bring information out do it Andrew

I'd like to point out that the controversies and critics area of the site are well read, threads have been enormously succesful in here, and there's nothing people like more than scandel: even truthseekers Razz

It's just my feeling it's not reasonable to get into mud wrestling in the comfy sitting room of general chat, that's all the move means, so the ring is ready to get dirty if that's what people want

And its my call only because this community trusts me to make such calls

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
By all means carry on:) If you want to bring information out do it Andrew

I'd like to point out that the controversies and critics area of the site are well read, threads have been enormously succesful in here, and there's nothing people like more than scandel: even truthseekers Razz

It's just my feeling it's not reasonable to get into mud wrestling in the comfy sitting room of general chat, that's all the move means, so the ring is ready to get dirty if that's what people want

And its my call only because this community trusts me to make such calls

Truth is the concern not scandal and that also means not information that the ego seeks and if we look this whole site and all around us people just seek information which blinds them from seeking in the right places.The void created through ignoring the Conscience (God) for too long. Information can become the new "CON-science", telling the ego what it wants to hear.

And people miss the clues "that was the catch" that dident happen. A bit like Fishing.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I walked away from Forums about a year ago - just occasionally I will put across my viewpoint if I thought it would serve any purpose. The trouble is there are just too many people out there who will not get off their fat backsides and actually do something useful and positive to expose and defeat the NWO, preferring instead to spend hours in front of their computer screens dreaming up new ways to upset and insult 'fellow' truthseekers or to pour cold water on enthusiastic but somewhat naive new people who are just starting out on their 'journey'. I seem to remember that one of the contributors on this thread called me 'W*nker of the Month' at one stage - childish behaviour that just leaves me appalled when I think of the threat we are ALL faced with.

Concerning this thread I will just say this. Ian Crane has my full and complete confidence. John Harris, whilst relatively new to campaigning, is a good man with a big heart....but he is going through a period of turmoil on his journey as he strives to make sense of the information that is coming his way....most of which I find fascinating and worth listening to. He is going through the same sort of turmoil that David Icke went through in the early nineties. So, whilst I am making no excuses for letting Ian down, he will have stuff in his new book which I think will be of great use to all of us as we try to make sense of everything.

I'm off now back to helping organise 'Lawful Rebellion' - great things are happening behind the scenes and very soon a 'roadmap' for people to see will be available. It will involve a coherent campaign for people to take back their communities and country lawfully whilst bringing down the political and economic systems set up by the NWO to imprison our minds, families and future. Watch this space.................

Best wishes to all

Justin

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I walked away from Forums about a year ago - just occasionally I will put across my viewpoint if I thought it would serve any purpose. The trouble is there are just too many people out there who will not get off their fat backsides and actually do something useful and positive to expose and defeat the NWO, preferring instead to spend hours in front of their computer screens dreaming up new ways to upset and insult 'fellow' truthseekers or to pour cold water on enthusiastic but somewhat naive new people who are just starting out on their 'journey'. I seem to remember that one of the contributors on this thread called me 'W*nker of the Month' at one stage - childish behaviour that just leaves me appalled when I think of the threat we are ALL faced with.

Concerning this thread I will just say this. Ian Crane has my full and complete confidence. John Harris, whilst relatively new to campaigning, is a good man with a big heart....but he is going through a period of turmoil on his journey as he strives to make sense of the information that is coming his way....most of which I find fascinating and worth listening to. He is going through the same sort of turmoil that David Icke went through in the early nineties. So, whilst I am making no excuses for letting Ian down, he will have stuff in his new book which I think will be of great use to all of us as we try to make sense of everything.

I'm off now back to helping organise 'Lawful Rebellion' - great things are happening behind the scenes and very soon a 'roadmap' for people to see will be available. It will involve a coherent campaign for people to take back their communities and country lawfully whilst bringing down the political and economic systems set up by the NWO to imprison our minds, families and future. Watch this space.................

Spot on Justin. Salute

BTW look forward to navigating that roadmap.Hope its going to be toll or rather troll free with no bridges to cross Laughing

Onwards and upwards

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for debate :

To have us in to Europe is only part of the equasion...they also have to ensure we cannot go back to Great Britain...

The main barrier to this would be the judiciary.

John Harris's relative drove the queen mother, this suggests a very; 'safe family'.

Will not the work of Harris facilitate the destruction of our whole system of law, and thus bring exactly what they want....dissolvment of parliament and the constitution.

BCG beware...

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
Just for debate :

To have us in to Europe is only part of the equasion...they also have to ensure we cannot go back to Great Britain...

The main barrier to this would be the judiciary.

John Harris's relative drove the queen mother, this suggests a very; 'safe family'.

Will not the work of Harris facilitate the destruction of our whole system of law, and thus bring exactly what they want....dissolvment of parliament and the constitution.

BCG beware...

The two websites, that are discussed a little on the BCG forum, are the FMOTL and TPUC forums. Many don’t want to cause division so it’s not discussed much, as many are hopefully taking a stand against the NWO.

But “Just for debate” take a look at those two and see if there is any unity. Other than complaints of how corrupt things are, is there any explanation of how society should function (noticed by some BCG members) I do think that John Harris is having a hard time of it at the moment and some are complaining of poor moderation.

This is from someone I trust and their experience of those forums.

Quote:
In reply to:

"Please clarify something for me. Is the freeman movement based solely on principles of contract between individuals? If so, what mechanism is there for those individuals to be bound by duties guaranteeing the continuation, nurturing and protections of the Nation state (Our society)?"

“I would like to say the following, please:

My recent experience with the "freeman movement" is no different from that which occurs on a larger scale, and which we fight against; often consisting of a boisterous self-aggrandizement, a division between people, and includes some of the most rude correspondence under the guise of peace, justice, freedom and protection; and truth.

Regardless of what principles they claim to have (or not), they do not offer much of a demonstration. A tell-tale sign is a myriad of many complicated ideas and thoughts.”

In reply to: "the constitution" which constitution ?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Robinson has announced that the Uk Column and BCG

"We have something in place right now, and you'll be hearing about it on Monday. Work starts in earnest on 2nd Jan. 2010 is going to be a very bad year for "them"."

Only on the forum and not an official announcement.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing has been said or asked about the personal relationship with some of them with LaRouche yet. Time will tell.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2009/12/17/from-dubai-to-copenhagen-dawn-of-a- new-dark-age/

Quote:
RE: From Dubai to Copenhagen: Dawn of a New Dark Age
Harry

The new financial system will be based on sovereign nation states, and national banking via public credit. Implicitly, this means the EURO system will be abandoned and broken up, with individual member nation states returning to a sovereign national currency.

The international financial system itself will be based on the original intention of the post war Bretton Woods agreements, not the Keynsian monstrosity that was eventually implemented after the death of FDR.

This implicitly means exporting the American System of Political Economy and it's constitutional intentions, worldwide. By such means, the era of independent central banking systems and monetarism will be brought to a very sudden and unceremonious end.

As should now be obvious, the formation of the EU as a unified power block was an intentional design to PREVENT this potential for a 4-power agreement between the USA, Russia, China and India, thus confronting the European banking establishment with a "checkmate" scenario. Remember, their system has crashed and the fight now is an existential one for the ruling families of Europe.

As of today (to be confirmed) it appears that their attempt to establish a world dictatorship at Copenhagen has failed, and thus, if sufficient resistance can be mobilized in the United States, as the AGW scam collapses under the weight of the fraudulent science and aggressive/dictatorial posturing from the EU powers, the opportunity to deal with the underlying global financial crisis is one step closer, if not yet on the table.

JM

UK Column Discussion / General / Climate Change / Revolt Inside American Physical Society Against Climate Fraud

http://forums.ukcolumn.org/showthread.php?tid=783

Quote:
Revolt Inside American Physical Society Against Climate Fraud
Dec. 17 (LPAC)--Some very prominent members of the American
Physical Society are circulating an open letter by e-mail, asking
the Society to withdraw a position statement adopted on 2007 that
supported the theory of global warming. The initiators of the
letter include Bob Austin, Professor of Physics, Princeton; Hal
Lewis, emeritus Professor of Physics, University of California,
Santa Barbara; Will Happer, Professor of Physics, Princeton;
Larry Gould, Professor of Physics, Hartford; and Roger Cohen,
former Manager, Strategic Planning, ExxonMobil.
The authors of the open letter have tried before, to get the
APS management to withdraw the 2007 statement supporting global
warming theory because it was based on fraudulent science. They
were unsuccessful, and the APS management has also refused to
bring the issue to the membership. Establishment science is
circling the wagons to protect this fraud. Excerpts of the text
of the open letter follow:
Dear fellow member of the American Physical Society:

This is a matter of great importance to the integrity of the
Society. It is being sent to a random fraction of the membership,
so we hope you will pass it on.
By now everyone has heard of what has come to be known as
ClimateGate, which was and is an international scientific fraud,
the worst any of us have seen in our cumulative 223 years of APS
membership....
What has this to do with APS? In 2007 the APS Council
adopted a Statement on global warming ... that was based largely
on the scientific work that is now revealed to have been
corrupted. (The principals in this escapade have not denied what
they did, but have sought to dismiss it by saying that it is
normal practice among scientists. You know and we know that that
is simply untrue. Physicists are not expected to cheat.)
We have asked the APS management to put the 2007 Statement
on ice until the extent to which it is tainted can be determined,
but that has not been done. We have also asked that the
membership be consulted on this point, but that too has not been
done.
None of us would use corrupted science in our own work, nor
would we sign off on a thesis by a student who did so. This is
not only a matter of science, it is a matter of integrity, and
the integrity of the APS is now at stake. That is why we are
taking the unusual step of communicating directly with at least a
fraction of the membership.
If you believe that the APS should withdraw a Policy
Statement that is based on admittedly corrupted science, and
should then undertake to clarify the real state of the art in the
best tradition of a learned society, please send a note to the
incoming President of the APS. (rap/wfw)

Some see (no/would rather you not see) a conflict of interest.
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

Lyndon LaRouch is high level Theosophy, all those who are very big in the game of truth exposure take their main crutch of information from Jordan Maxwell, Lyndon LaRouche, Stewart Swerdlow.

Maxwell presented his occult foundation and LaRouche gave the idea of movement with Malthus as the sole reason for the NWO...*!

Was Malthus around during the hieght of the Roman Emperors empire? No, Yet overpopulation was a great angst then and the middle ages.....

Mike Robinson and Ryan aka John Morton are so under the frequency hex of LaRouche it beggers belief, now writing the UK Column.

Although I have great respect for Brian Gerrish, he gets a lot of his help from Scientology, yet another Theosophy cult.

I met Justin Walker in St Annes a couple of months ago, he is obsessed with his bloodline and thinks very highly of prince Charles.

During the latter stages of the Mystery School One is confronted with ones true bloodline, most dance to this revelation and head down the path of the genetic king.....Matrix got ya.....

Justin it would seem has only recently become aware of his genetic floor, so he is being dragged in with all his compadres....

Justin now seems to be very involved in the British Constitution Groups politic, which is nothing other than a front for UKIP, he also has the ears of one David Icke, it has been so for quite some time ...

What a position I see Mr Walker now holding to march the Green Doors of those yet to fully jump out of the Matrix..... Pied Piper now live.

Wake up to the next level *!

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
Hi All.

Lyndon LaRouch is high level Theosophy, all those who are very big in the game of truth exposure take their main crutch of information from Jordan Maxwell, Lyndon LaRouche, Stewart Swerdlow.

Maxwell presented his occult foundation and LaRouche gave the idea of movement with Malthus as the sole reason for the NWO...*!

Was Malthus around during the hieght of the Roman Emperors empire? No, Yet overpopulation was a great angst then and the middle ages.....

Mike Robinson and Ryan aka John Morton are so under the frequency hex of LaRouche it beggers belief, now writing the UK Column.

Although I have great respect for Brian Gerrish, he gets a lot of his help from Scientology, yet another Theosophy cult.

I met Justin Walker in St Annes a couple of months ago, he is obsessed with his bloodline and thinks very highly of prince Charles.

During the latter stages of the Mystery School One is confronted with ones true bloodline, most dance to this revelation and head down the path of the genetic king.....Matrix got ya.....

Justin it would seem has only recently become aware of his genetic floor, so he is being dragged in with all his compadres....

Justin now seems to be very involved in the British Constitution Groups politic, which is nothing other than a front for UKIP, he also has the ears of one David Icke, it has been so for quite some time ...

What a position I see Mr Walker now holding to march the Green Doors of those yet to fully jump out of the Matrix..... Pied Piper now live.

Wake up to the next level *!

Thanks for that Life.

Bill Still forum

Quote Bill Still:
Quote:
LaRouche and I have had a very hostile relationship for over 20 years. His minons put a death threat on my voicemail on Christmas Day 1985, causing me to uproot my family and move. Every time I publish a new book/film, he grabs it, puts his nouveau communist spin on it and uses it as his own.

I'm totally sick of LaRouche and have no intent to read anything else he publishes. During the period of the mid-1970s LaRouche took control of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) and then announced that he would try to fake out America by appearing to be the arch-enemy of communism. Shortly thereafter, he started his Presidential campaigns, and Gus Hall, the perennial CPUSA Presidential candidate stopped running. I wrote stories on these connections and he counterattacked with credible threats and intimidation.

At some point, the Feds busted him and he served many years in the federal prison for credit card fraud. He's out now and he's back to spouting some variation of his leftist rhetoric. I would just caution all to beware. His motives are not good.

UK Column forum:

Quote:
RE: BBC video: Jeremiah Duggan’s death and Lyndon LaRouche

(08-09-2009 12:00 PM)owl Wrote: Is the UK Column a LaRouchePac Publication? BTW... Here's some more helpful links...

No, the UK Column is not a LarouchePAC publication, any more than it is a TPUC publication, or a BBC5.tv publication. John Morton and I know the Larouche people very well, and have known them for many years. We have met Lyndon Larouche on several occasions - I was at his 85th birthday party.

Post all the "helpful" links you like - anyone who looks on Google can find those and bigger lies for themselves. All I can tell you is that everyone from the Larouche organisation that I have met is straight as a die. There is no hidden agenda - they say what they mean.

We do not agree with them on everything. Not even close. But we do support them in their efforts to shed light on the continuing march to fascism - because the quality of their research and intelligence cannot be faulted.

My advice would be that rather than pushing the same old second hand rubbish, contact them yourself and make up your own mind.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's cheeky cause this thread is locked.

But....on closer inspection.

Are they really that inseperable?

Link

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: