FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lack of debris at Ground Zero.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Lack of debris at Ground Zero. Reply with quote

It has been postulated by Wood/ Johnson that there was a severe lack of debris at Ground Zero.

In Johnson's "9/11:Finding the Truth" talk which I attended last night this point was raised by Johnson and "backed up" by this photographic evidence -

"Look at wtc7 behind the smoke" says Johnson, "this picture was taken before wtc7 collapsed, where's all the debris? where has it all gone? Most of it turned to dust" he claims confidently.

So I decided to try and find out.

This is what I found...

That's at least more than Johnson's picture.

Then there are these...

Note the vehicles to the left dwarfed by the spread of debris.

And here...

And here...

Debris spread wide, piled up against other buildings.

Men lifted in a crane inspect a pile of debris.

Men dwarfed by debris pile

There are many more.

I asked Andrew Johnson about the "lack of debris" on the night of his talk and if it related, in his mind, to the possibilty of DEW being used.

He insisted that indeed that was the case. DEW had been used turning the towers to dust and that's why there was a "lack of debris" as seen in the picture he used to prove this as seen in the top picture.

I then asked him if he believed that there was a similar lack of debris at the wtc7 site.

He said it was debatable.

I then suggested that it is pretty untenable to suggest a lack of debris at wtc7 because there are several pictures of it in a big heap.

As seen here...

The picture above is certainly less indicative of a "lack of debris" than the one Andrew Johnson uses in his talk to suggest a "lack of debris" for wtc1 and 2...

Here it is again...

I then asked him why there would be a discrepancy between the "obvious lack of debris" at wtc1 and 2 and the "lack of debris" at wtc7 if DEW were used to bring down all three buildings as Johnson believes.

He said "they" probably used a different energy weapon for wtc7. But he wasn't sure why.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes - the "lack of rubble"....

what judy and her fanboys tend to do is look at a few carefully selected photos which show a tiny fraction of the rubble and make comparisons between the height of the buildings and the height of the "rubble pile".

what they don't tend to do is take into account that the buildings may have been a quarter of a mile high but the vast majority of their volume consisted of thin air - as well as not considering the true radius of the debris field or the depths of the basement levels.

the twin towers contained an awful lot of empty space....

and there is actually a lot of rubble scattered over a very wide area if you care to take a look at enough photos instead of cherry picking just a few.

try these for example....

http://zombietime.com/wtc_9-13-2001/

denying this (and deliberately avoiding the issue of the wtc7 rubble pile) seems like deliberate deception to me, and is symptomatic of judy wood's complete lack of credibilty and the overall flimsiness of the case she makes.

her idea that the twin towers were brought down by some sort of energy beam fired from orbit is just pure speculation, based on her own highly speculative claims about the "dustification" of the wtc steel, which she has derived from speculating about "lack of rubble", based on her own subjective interpretation of a few photos - and supplemented with highly dubious speculation about "toasted cars" and red herrings like hurricane erin.

can anyone seriously describe this as "scientific research"?

and how gullible would you have to be to believe the towers were brought down by space beams based on this kind of "evidence"?

incidentally, the real smoking gun here is how rapidly and secretively the steel was removed from ground zero - so believing in this "lack of rubble" theory seems to neatly let the perps off the hook for that particular crime.

coincidence?

what's much more relevant than judy wood's false claims about "lack of rubble" is the real evidence which indicates that there was no "dustified steel" in the wtc dust. all the dust samples that have ever been analysed for their content have shown iron levels from less than 1% to just over 4% - which is roughly what you'd expect given that iron makes up 5% of the earth's crust and is thus present in pretty much all the materials that the wtc buildings were made of (concrete, fibreglass, paint, asbestos and so on). if a significant proportion of the wtc steel was "dustified", there would have been much higher levels of iron in the dust....

now, as has been pointed out by micpsi - it is possible that there was "dustified steel" but it somehow separated itself from the rest of the dust and then somehow avoided landing in all areas from which dust sample have been taken for analysis - but I really do think this is rather unlikely.

and if it's true that there was no "dustified steel", then pretty much everything that judy wood is saying has to be complete *.

and funnily enough, you won't find anything about this issue on her website.

the presence or absence of "dustified steel" in the wtc dust is the most obvious, pertinent and easily available evidence for or against judy wood's theory and she avoids it completely.

you have to wonder why....

I've noticed that judy wood's forum gimps also run away from this topic like Usein Bolt with his arse on fire. just as they do whenever inconvenient truths about the bullsh1t they're peddling are being exposed.

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

now, as has been pointed out by micpsi - it is possible that there was "dustified steel" but it somehow separated itself from the rest of the dust and then somehow avoided landing in all areas from which dust sample have been taken for analysis - but I really do think this is rather unlikely.

I did not point out that it was possible there was dustified steel. I don't accept Wood's barmy, unscientific arguments, either. What I pointed out was the lack of logic in the argument used by some of her critics that concludes that no dustification occurred because the concentration of iron in the dust was low. This is a non sequitur, as some of it could have been carried on the wind far away from the WTC site if the iron dust were fine enough, making it impossible to deduce anything with much certainty from what was deposited. There are far stronger arguments against dustification, such as - um - physics knows of no process that can transform iron into heaps of cold dust Laughing
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say the buildings were "dustified" is more than just a little far fetched if not just purely pseudo-scientific.

There are many pictures which show masses of steel remaining at GZ instantly disproving that claim.

I know the argument then comes from the beamers that the DEW used only "dustified" certain elements enough to cause collapse but that again seems like an argumental condition too far.

That along with the fact that the rubble pile at WTC7 doesn't have the same "lack of debris" and when faced with this discrepancy the beamers will just say "oh well err..they used a different DEW to bring down 7."

Sorry. It just doesn't work for me.

Wasn't there an issue with the concrete in the WTC1 & WTC2?

I seem to remember hearing that the concrete used was of a lower grade and lighter and that may account for the masses of dust we see in the "collapse" videos?

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That third to last photo looks a bit dodgy. Are they all from www.drjudywood.com ? theres one or two that might not be if so please give Source: Because Judy Wood makes sure all her photos are soured when possibile.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a tower there infront of WTC 7 but instead we see next to nothing left after the tower turned to dust. Were is the pile of steel girders?

Last edited by Stephen on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There doesnt seem to be that much in the way of 400 storeys worth of steel in this picture. you couldnt get 10 storys of the ground with what is left in this picture.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres not much debrie left in this photo either. Most of looks like its at ground level. But with these above shots your providing it makes it differcult to gudge how much there really is, but there should be more stuff down there.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your posts Stephen.

I think the point is that the suggestion made by the Wood/Johnson photo has a serious shadow of doubt cast over it when using other photos that show much much more debris than is suggested by Wood/Johnson.

I guess it's a question of perspective.

Is there enough debris or isn't there?

Perhaps we'll never know.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And maybe they uesd a different kind of weapon apart from DEW? That we do not know about? I'm open to other possibility's.

I know in some pictures the rubble looks a lot but that could be down to bulking in up with all that soil.

Masive masive buildings remember and pretty much dissapeared in a few seconds.

Did Uncule Rudy ship/truck it all out by September 12th Rolling Eyes
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:

There doesnt seem to be that much in the way of 400 storeys worth of steel in this picture. you couldnt get 10 storys of the ground with what is left in this picture.

Possibly because there wasnt 400 storys to start with unless you count the 97 stories in each tower and then add the stories made up by Woods and AJ, (sorry couldnt resist that--its getting late)

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the Wood camp claiming there should be 400 storeys?

Why?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're just taking the piss in a desperate attempt to avoid confronting the real evidence showing that what they believe in is a load of *.

I've done some further checking of the "evidence" on judy wood's website and there really is b* all on there that doesn't consist of easily debunkable speculation. she doesn't appear to have a leg to stand on for any of her claims.

the "Inspiring 9/11 Forum Discussions" page makes for mildly interesting reading, in that it consists of extracts from killtown's now defunct sockpuppet forum on the subjects of hurricane erin, "lack of rubble", "dustified steel", "toasted cars" etc - most of which just repeat the ususal misconceptions, logical fallacies and falsehoods that have been exposed here - but there's a few interesting comments as well.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/inspiring_911_forum.html

I was also slightly shocked to find part of an exchange between me and ace baker on another page....

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/a/forums/evidence.html

then there's "the story of the official truth movement" set to music....

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/thermite1.html
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/thermite2.html

sadly it doesn't include Ace Baker's inspirational power ballad tribute to judy herself....

http://www.acebaker.com/9-11/JudyWood/JudyWould.html

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Why?

The Wood camp arent saying there are 400 storeys. I said said that.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Why?

Your forgiven Wink

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Why?

Naughty Naughty, remember Stephen to always check the evidence.

Laughing

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Why?

Naughty Naughty, remember Stephen to always check the evidence.

Laughing

I made a misstake.

I dont like the way you and fish are talking the piss out off Dr Judy Woods research. Its disrespectfull. I dont see you 2 going for Steven e Jones, Richard Gage, Kevin Barrart, David ray griffin, Alex jones Dave Kon Kleist etc.... Lets try and put a microscope under there work!!!

OK yeah Ive a had pop at E jones over the last 3 years but not 3 or 4 threads over two weeks!!!!!
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:

I made a misstake.

I dont like the way you and fish are talking the piss out off Dr Judy Woods research. Its disrespectfull. I dont see you 2 going for Steven e Jones, Richard Gage, Kevin Barrart, David ray griffin, Alex jones Dave Kon Kleist etc.... Lets try and put a microscope under there work!!!

OK yeah Ive a had pop at E jones over the last 3 years but not 3 or 4 threads over two weeks!!!!!

Have read through every post Fish and I have made to check the evidence behind your claims?

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another contradictory photo.

Look how high the debris piles stand at either side of the tiny people.

With this sort of evidence readily available for anyone with a PC you really do have to question the integrity of the Wood hypothesis, which afterall bases the "no debris" theory on one cherry-picked photo.

Please post any photos you find.

Supporting either side of the debate of course...

Last edited by GodSaveTheTeam on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
And maybe they uesd a different kind of weapon apart from DEW? That we do not know about? I'm open to other possibility's.

I know in some pictures the rubble looks a lot but that could be down to bulking in up with all that soil.

Masive masive buildings remember and pretty much dissapeared in a few seconds.

Did Uncule Rudy ship/truck it all out by September 12th Rolling Eyes

What a revealing post this is!

It says a great deal about Judy Woods and her claque.

When the imaginary weapon has proven to be beyond science fiction, we get the response:

'...maybe they uesd a different kind of weapon apart from DEW? That we do not know about?'

And when their claims that the pile of rubble is not high enough are shattered by photos which prove otherwise, we get:

'...but that could be down to bulking in up with all that soil'

Soil?

Sh*t more like!

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:

Soil?

Sh*t more like!

Laughing

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
There should be a tower there infront of WTC 7 but instead we see next to nothing left after the tower turned to dust. Were is the pile of steel girders?

The reliance on this photo always makes me laugh, its all a trick of perspective in that the fire fighter in the image is not walking at ground level but on top of the layer of debris... couldn't say exactly how high above ground level he is, but there is at least a couple of floor levels height of debris spread all over the plaza

Where is the pile of steel girders? He's standing on it!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw nice thread GSTT Smile
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/img]
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm - you missed out 2 of the photos that Dr Wood had found in the various archives I SHOWED in the presentation - you can see them here:

http://tinyurl.com/911key

people walking around in the basements - all these items have been addressed. In any case, your basic position is this, it seems - Dr Wood's conclusions are incorrect. Hence, I ask again:

WHAT *DID* Destroy the WTC? Post your independent research as to what did it.

Thanks!

People who want to see what Dr Wood has done recently can see the updated page here:

http://tinyurl.com/911qtam

Hmmm looks like she is so convinced about what the evidence tells us, she has "taken it higher".

So what are you folks going to do?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Hmmm - you missed out 2 of the photos that Dr Wood had found in the various archives I SHOWED in the presentation - you can see them here:

Is this what you are refering to Mr Johnson?

Simply posting pictures and asking the question "what happened to these cars?" does not constitute a theory.

Nor does it address the fact that the photo you use to suggest a lack of debris at GZ (as seen in this thread) is totally cherry picked, misleading and is instantly completely debunkable by just typing in "wtc debris" and clicking images.

Why are you baiting and switching again?

Why are you not addressing the fact that the photos included in this thread show masses of debris at GZ which consequently shatters your/Wood's theory of there being no debris?

Why are you ignoring that fact?

As for your above picture, there is no evidence whatsoever of "levitating cars" on 9/11 is there?

Admit it.

Are you seriously suggesting the only way to explain the positioning of the cars in your photos is DEW?

What about the masses of debris falling to the ground as seen here...

...acting as say a landslide or an avalanche would knocking everything out of its way?

Note that the debris falling contains actual steel pieces and is not constituted of just "dustified steel".

Andrew Johnson wrote:

In any case, your basic position is this, it seems - Dr Wood's conclusions are incorrect. Hence, I ask again:

WHAT *DID* Destroy the WTC? Post your independent research as to what did it.

I ask you again Mr Johnson, why are you contradicting the advice you give to people in your own presentations as seen here?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The importance of establishing what DID NOT happen

By studying the evidence carefully , we can have a better chance of saying with certainty what did NOT happen even if we cant always say exactly what DID happen

Exclamation

Are you suggesting that the above quote is only applicable to you and no one else?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
[/img]

The debrie pile has been mounded up and soil/landfill has been added to to increase its volume.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
sam wrote:
[/img]

The debrie pile has been mounded up and soil/landfill has been added to to increase its volume.

So hang on - You're suggesting that God knows how many tons of "soil" and "landfill" were trucked in and piled up to make a huge heap of 'show debris', cunningly contrived to trump future theories the death star destroyed the twin towers? At the same time, the workers at ground zero were carefully piling up a big sandcastle of the existing debris for the same purpose.
This sort of raises the question - did anyone notice this immense convey of inbound rubble? Did anyone notice it being unloaded and piled up into an enormous photogenic heap? By what process did they transmogrify "soil" and the assorted detritus one finds in "landfill" into a facsimile of the remains on the WTC? Did they have a special imaginary super ray gun to do that too? Or did they just go the blue peter route and employ creativity and sticky backed plastic to construct a mass of mangled steel from old toilet rolls, cereal packets and garden soil? Or did the ground zero workers simply not comment on how the WTCs strangely appeared to be made of soil because they were all paid shills who'd put some convincing looking materials on the top of the pile?

Does this notion exist outside of being something you made up to 'explain' the 'lack of debris' being blatantly false? Is there a reason I am even bothering to ask the obvious question - Eh???????...?

Honestly...

Well I say those pictures of the rubble are in reality an enormous cardboard cutout shipped in especially and erected when no-one was looking - one of the firemen shouted "Hey! Is that Paris Hilton over there...naked?" and they popped it up when everyone turned to look while there was still enough smoke to hide the lack of actual debris. We all know all the TV pictures are fake anyway, and what they did there was stick a crayon drawing of rubble to the camera lens.
They just idly shunted some random bits and pieces on and off lorries to make it look like they were clearing up, then folded up their cutout at night when everyone was in bed and said they'd finished clearing up after working a particularly strenuous night shift.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
That third to last photo looks a bit dodgy. Are they all from www.drjudywood.com ? theres one or two that might not be if so please give Source: Because Judy Wood makes sure all her photos are soured when possibile.

I totally agree that Judy Wood certainly does make sure all the photos she uses are "soured".

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
debrie pile

?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: