FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Qui Tam Case Filed in US Supreme Court

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Qui Tam Case Filed in US Supreme Court Reply with quote

I have been sent this information. Some people in the past have argued that we should suppress information about the case that Dr Judy Wood has filed through the US legal system. I don't believe in suppressing any information. After all that is what the powers that be do in relation to 9/11. I don't actually understand Dr Wood's arguments, but others may.

http://www.prlog.org/10481408-911-qui-tam-case-filed-in-us-supreme-cou rt.html

9/11 Qui Tam Case Filed in US Supreme Court

29 December 2009 – Ridgefield Connecticut/Clemson South Carolina – The Qui Tam Case of Dr. Judy Wood – Court of Appeals, Second Circuit Docket Number 08-3799-cv), United States District Court (SDNY) Docket Number: 07-cv-3314 has been filed in the US Supreme Court in a petition for writ of certiorari.

Publicly available information about the status of the petition can be found at the Supreme Court's website at: http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/09-548.htm

Below is a summary of the nature of Dr Wood’s Qui Tam Case, for full details, see Dr Wood’s Webpage: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.shtml

In 2005, a number of reports were issued by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) which were the result of a study, mandated by congress, to "Determine why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed ...". In April 2007, Dr. Wood, with the help of a Connecticut Attorney Jerry Leaphart, lodged a “Qui Tam” complaint against some of the contractors NIST employed to produce these reports. This complaint followed an earlier "Request For Correction" (RFC) with regard to the same NIST WTC reports, establishing her as the first to address the fact that this report did not even contain an analysis of the collapse of the WTC towers.

http://ocio.os.doc.gov/s/groups/public/%40doc/%40os/%40ocio/%40oitpp/d ocuments/content/prod01_004678.pdf

In the original RFC, Dr. Wood stated that “NIST cannot make a statement that the World Trade Center towers came down in ‘free fall’ on one hand”, and then say “that doing so is a form of collapse.” Dr Wood concluded from her study, that a new type of Directed Energy Weapon was used to destroy most or all of the WTC buildings. This weapon appears to utilise “field effects” in its operation – it is fundamentally different to known types of directed energy weapons, such as lasers and masers. Dr Wood’s Qui Tam submissions do not discuss the use of “ray beams from space” (a term which has been used to mis-represent what the case focuses on). The case discusses many, many pieces of evidence which indicate the presence of field effects in and around the WTC complex on 9/11 - including pictures of girders which are bent and deformed in unusual ways – and because the towers turned to dust, the effects on the girders cannot be explained as being caused by a “gravity-driven collapse”. In Dr. Wood’s submission, certain effects on metals and on objects near the WTC are also considered – such anomalous dust effects, flipped cars, and cars which are “toasted” – but show damage inconsistent with a hot fire. Anomalous rusting and effects seen in the Deutsche Bank building are also noted. Dr. Wood’s later research has also documented the presence of Hurricane Erin, which was closest to NYC at about 8am on 9/11, but was not widely reported.

Dr. Wood also points out that some defendants in the Qui Tam - such as Applied Research Associates (ARA) - are developers and/or manufacturers of Directed Energy Weapons systems or components. This therefore would be one example of a “conflict of interest” in producing a truthful report. Dr Wood’s case states that ARA and other NIST contractors exhibited “wilful blindness” when they produced their part of the NCSTAR reports.

Dr. Wood has demonstrated that the Twin Towers did not burn up nor did a significant portion of them “crash down”; they turned to powder in mid air. Fire alone cannot turn a quarter-mile tall building to powder in 8-10 seconds. The respondents herein knew or should have known this and they therefore engaged in actionable fraud within the meaning of the FCA. Contrary to what some have assumed, the case is not one which identifies or attempts to identify the perpetrators of the destruction of the WTC complex.

In June 2008, Judge George Daniels of the Court of the SDNY dismissed Dr. Wood’s case, but Dr. Wood asserted that the court’s ruling did not address the evidence discussed above (the ruling can be read at the website above). A decision was therefore made to lodge an appeal and another round of submissions took place. Following submission of extensive documentation, oral argument of the case took place on 23rd June 2009, in the Ceremonial Courtroom (9th Floor), at 500 Pearl Street, Manhattan, New York City.

On July 13, 2009, the United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, issued an 11 page decision in which it affirmed the lower court's decision dismissing Dr. Judy Wood's Qui Tam case. (This was slightly amended on 16th of July.) In common with the first ruling, analysis done on behalf of Dr. Wood led to the conclusion that the appellate court had not properly addressed the arguments presented in the appeal. An interesting point was raised because the “False Claims Act” (FCA), which relates directly to all cases like those initiated by Dr Judy Wood, was enhanced – and those enhancements applied to all cases which were pending as of June 7, 2008. The Second Circuit acknowledged on the one hand that the FCA had been amended, but on the other, it did not take those amendments into account in its ruling.

An important development occurred in early December when Attorney Jerry Leaphart wrote to the United States Department of Justice, National Security Division and to existing United States Department of Defense Military Commissions defence counsel for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM), who is accused of conspiring in the “officially described” 9/11 plot. Jerry Leaphart’s letters outlined the evidence in Dr. Wood’s case and which has been put into the public record via NIST and other governmental sources. In a legal sense, this essentially raises “reasonable doubt” (to put it no more strongly than that) in regard to the official story of 9/11 and therefore could be used in Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s defence as “exculpatory” information which the government must provide to KSM’s defence counsel.

For more information, please use the details below.

Jerry Leaphart, Jerry V. Leaphart & Assoc., P.C. 8 West Street, Suite 203 Danbury, CT 06810 phone - (203) 825-6265 , fax – (203) 825-6256, e-mail: jsleaphart@cs.com

Dr. Judy Wood/Qui Tam Case: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.shtml

NIST’s filings of the RFC’s and responses can be found at:

http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandPrograms/Information_Quality/PRO D01_002619
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017#

What is Dr Judy Wood's bio?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017#

What is Dr Judy Wood's bio?

Wow - another 3 year old repost. So what did it Science Please?

What is your real name, your website, your action and your research?

What turned the towers to dust? Greg Jenkins didn't attempt to answer this question. He attempted to portray Dr Judy Wood in a bad light, yet he could not say that the towers didn't turn to dust and he could not say what the cause was.

So who are you holding accountable for the 9/11 cover up and have you taken any action?

By contributing to the legal case, and writing and posting this press release, I, like Dr Judy Wood am attempting to take some kind of action to hold those who, I think it is now proved, covered up the crimes of committed on 9/11.

Again, what have you and are you doing in this regard?

Making snide remarks?

Go right ahead... it makes it a lot easier for some people to see what is going on.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not snide remarks. However, I did find that interview compelling.

Why do you have vested interested in Directed Energy Beams?!

I have discussed Directed Energy Beams on this site several times. There are numerous issues associated with why such weapons, if they even exist, would not be used for a 9/11 false flag: accuracy being the main one but there are others too.

The most obvious method for destroying the three towers is explosives. The dust is generated by the explosives reacting against the concrete floors and office interiors.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting...

Please retract the many elements of your "theory" which have been proven to be incorrect.

1) No debris at Ground Zero.

This assertion is based on one piece of photographic evidence. It has been debunked. See thread below.

2) The Thermite-free RFC.

Although this claim has been proven to be incorrect, Johnson's video which includes this assertion remains on Johnson's youtube channel. It should be removed.

3) Hurricane Erin is significant because it was not mentioned by MSM or the astronauts in space during 9/11.

This claim can easily be seen as purely speculative and irrational with a little bit of research and common sense.

4) No one should question the DEW theory unless they come up with their own theory and submit it as a court case.

As well as defying basic logic and going against the grain of simple orthodox scientific rationale, the above claim by Johnson also goes against his own "scientific" approach...

Johnson spends time doing little more than debunking the Jones hypothesis.

Along with Wood and the No-Plane cult, they are responsible for little more than dividing a once strong movement and should not be taken seriously until they modify an already speculative theory.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Still waiting...

Please retract the many elements of your "theory" which have been proven to be incorrect.

Incredible. Thanks for making it abundantly clear to readers.

You have not explained what you are doing to help expose 9/11 crimes. You don't even have th ecourage or ability to use your real name - same as "SciencePlease" - another hypocrtical forum handle.

You seem to think thermite can turn things to dust (as far as I can tell - but you haven't thought for yourself about how this could be done and you keep deferring to someone else to give you your opinion, it seems).

The PR above does not mention SE Jones or much else along those lines - so why mention it here.

What are you doing? How are you helping to make the people who did 9/11 accountable?

Simply put:

1) What destroyed the WTC (it wasn't thermite, this is physically impossible)?

2) What are you doing to to identify the cause?

In all your derogatory posts you have not come close to answering these questions.

You seem to treat Wood/myself et al as if we did 9/11!! It seems to be the only thing important to you! I think that could be getting a bit too obvious for some people.

As for the points you list, I will leave others to study the evidence and think for themselves and judge the level of the bogosity of your comments for themselves as well. But for one example, go to the Jones RFC and find the page where it says "The research of Steven E Jones shows that thermite was involved in the destruction of the RFC". All you did was illustrate the URL is in there. The RFC does not quote ONE PHRASE from Steve Jones disclaimered paper!! Amazing how research can be linked, but no quotes or data listed from it! So, with that for people to check out, people can see what you are doing.

Of course, the connection of SE Jones to cold fusion has nothing to do with anything does it?

Wow. Looks like your bogus theories (which aren't yours) have been debunked over and over again!!

"Stir the pot, Stan! Stir the pot, old boy!"

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Still waiting...

This assertion is based on one piece of photographic evidence. It has been debunked. See thread below.

Interested readers can see what happened on this forum when the above point WAS addressed.

http://911thermitefree.blogspot.com/2009/11/uk-911-forum-censors-admis sion-thermite.html

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Still waiting...

Interested readers can see what happened on this forum when the above point WAS addressed.

http://911thermitefree.blogspot.com/2009/11/uk-911-forum-censors-admis sion-thermite.html

No sorry, I really cannot figure out the logic associated with the link above. It needs to be explained much better.

I did check out your book online and I see you have made considerable effort in trying to identity the anomalies of 9/11 but the jump to explaining it with DEW, Hutchinson Effect and Zero Point energy frankly leaves me completely cold. There is no proof for any of this. Hence attempting to explain 9/11 with any such theory promptly moves the whole of 9/11 Truth to the lunatic fringe. Why are you so compelled to write about Directed Energy Weapons when the whole of 9/11 could have been achieved with remote controlled aircraft and explosives (say)? We don't need to explain 9/11 in terms of imaginary weapons. Confused
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Incredible. Thanks for making it abundantly clear to readers.

I dont have to point out to most readers that your theory does not stand up to scrutiny.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

You have not explained what you are doing to help expose 9/11 crimes.

I dont have to explain anything to you. I am personally satisfied with my own ongoing efforts (which includes questioning the many alternative theories such as yours) in trying to get to truth of what happened on 9/11 which is still an unsolved crime.

Just because you believe you know what happened does not mean you actually do.

The fact that you believe you are right only goes to show your flawed pseudo-scientific approach to the matter at hand.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

You don't even have th ecourage or ability to use your real name - same as "SciencePlease" - another hypocrtical forum handle.

I dont have to use my real name and the above 'off topic' quote yet again shows how you continue to play the man and not the ball.

Not to mention how you rudely used my real name without permission when posting the video which dismantled your false "thermite free" assertion.

Many who blindly follow your theory without question also use pseudonyms.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

You seem to think thermite can turn things to dust (as far as I can tell - but you haven't thought for yourself about how this could be done and you keep deferring to someone else to give you your opinion, it seems).

Yes, well done for including the word "seems".

Firstly, you believe the WTC was turned to dust yet you ignore the masses of steel remaining at GZ. You base this "dustification" theory on video and one picture.

I dont believe any theory regarding 9/11. Least of all yours/Woods.

I have thought for myself and I dont believe it. That's why I am questioning it....even if you would prefer that people do without question. And many do.

You continue to display a totally unscientific approach with every phrase crudely rattled out.

You do not know what I believe yet you think you do.

I do not defer to someone elses opinion.

These irrational assertions are only matched by your inability to engage with and accept counter evidence.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

The PR above does not mention SE Jones or much else along those lines - so why mention it here.

PR...? I mentioned Jones because you spend the majority of your time trying to disprove someone elses theory/findings.

I have seen one of your talks on the matter and you seem to think that "disproving" someone elses theory somehow "proves" your own.

Yet you become ultra defensive and accusatory when the same method is applied to you.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

What are you doing? How are you helping to make the people who did 9/11 accountable?

???Do you really believe you know who commited the crime of 9/11???

Again this shows how biased you are to your own theory.

What are you doing other than peddling a flawed and speculative theory, ignoring evidence to the contrary whilst injecting significant doubt into someone elses theory?

You are displaying exactly the same behaviour you accuse everyone else of.

Do you somehow think your some kind of crusader in this way?

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Simply put:

1) What destroyed the WTC (it wasn't thermite, this is physically impossible)?

I do not know. And if you had any shred of integrity you would admit that neither do you.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

2) What are you doing to to identify the cause?

Looking at all the evidence and questioning it...

Andrew Johnson wrote:

In all your derogatory posts you have not come close to answering these questions.

Derogatory? Questioning your theory is derogatory? Then why are you being derogatory to others with different theories and to those who dont believe your theory?

Andrew Johnson wrote:

You seem to treat Wood/myself et al as if we did 9/11!! It seems to be the only thing important to you! I think that could be getting a bit too obvious for some people.

Big lols matey. This just goes to show how paranoid and accusatory you really are. Bet you just love September Clues dont you.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

As for the points you list, I will leave others to study the evidence and think for themselves and judge the level of the bogosity of your comments for themselves as well.

Thought you might.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

But for one example, go to the Jones RFC and find the page where it says "The research of Steven E Jones shows that thermite was involved in the destruction of the RFC".

I think you mean WTC here. If Jones included this phrase he would be displaying a totally unscientific approach to the matter at hand and would be disregarded as a kook by most.

Why would he include such an assertion? He's a scientist. He would not be so ignorant as to state categorically that his research "shows that" or "proves that". Again you only highlight your own personal flawed approach

Andrew Johnson wrote:

All you did was illustrate the URL is in there.

No. I did more than that. I showed how you, someone claiming to always be checking evidence, had not done so thoroughly enough. Consequently that showed how commited you are in destroying the credibility of someone elses research and I also cast doubt on the integrity of someone who claims to have a background in software engineering yet makes a schoolboy "error"...

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The RFC does not quote ONE PHRASE from Steve Jones disclaimered paper!! Amazing how research can be linked, but no quotes or data listed from it! So, with that for people to check out, people can see what you are doing.

What do you think a Request for correction should include?

For me, an RFC should not be primarily about contradicting NIST's findings with speculative theorizing.

It should primarily ask for them to correct their scientific approach in their investigation of the subject matter with provable actual evidence.

Jones' RFC does that with provable actual on-record accounts of explosions being witnessed by onlookers.

This is to ask them to correct their "post-collapse initiation theory" approach and then consider evidence to the contrary which is Jones peer-reviewed paper which is included in his RFC.

Wood's RFC does not include "Hutchison Effect" or "Hurricane Erin" as displayed in part two of my video which highlights your error. Does that mean Wood is bogus also?

Maybe.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Of course, the connection of SE Jones to cold fusion has nothing to do with anything does it?

I have already stated in a different thread that those blindly following Jones should question this part of his history. You replied to that post and failed to acknowledge that statement and just became all accusatory as usual.

I have spoken to someone who worked at CERN and asked them about Fleischman and Pons and he believes they were bogus "funding grabbers".

He also believes that although DEW are hypothetically feasible, they are not at the stage required for the demolition of the WTC. Nowhere near.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Wow. Looks like your bogus theories (which aren't yours) have been debunked over and over again!!

?

Again your ignorance is at the forefront here. You dont know what I believe yet you continue to act as thoguh you do.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

"Stir the pot, Stan! Stir the pot, old boy!"

Keep trotting down your 9/11 cul-de-sac old boy keep trotting.

Your inability to engage with counter evidence is breathtaking.

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Woods: "Fire alone cannot turn a quarter-mile tall building to powder in 8-10 seconds."

Nor can tons of high-explosives in a building that was designed for controlled demolition, according to Paul Laffoley, a well-known New York designer and futurist who worked for a while on the design of the South Tower?
http://www.mikehagan.com/2012/mp3/021207_PAUL_LAFFOLEY.mp3

Give us a break.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: