FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why London 7.7.5 was the UK's 9/11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Why London 7.7.5 was the UK's 9/11 Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 am; edited 4 times in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got you now, Mark. If this is predictive it's important
Now it's necessary to sort out the what happens and where on the dates forecast
Is that possible?
TorsteinViddal
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come on.
> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is intriguing stuff Mark.

Is the suggestion that the PTB have used these mathematical sequences on purpose or is it just something you have come across that requires further research?

Do you have a theory as to why this maths is important to 'them'?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 am; edited 3 times in total
acrobat74

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that, even if this is true, it is already a 'reverse propaganda' weapon.

What I mean by that is that it immediately renders those talented enough to spot the 'method' less, and not more, credible: most people, rightly or wrongly, immediately associate 'spotting number patterns' with people who, well, spend too much time looking at numbers.

It's probably best to stick to the physical phenomena and the science of the events.

My humble opinion on this is that even if the number theory stuff is true it has ugly associations and hence it's useless outside the realm of personal research.

Link

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:

It's probably best to stick to the physical phenomena and the science of the events.

I agree. But I think it's way too late for that.

There's so many theories now about the physical stuff.

Might as well push the mathematical manipulation out there too.

Who knows, might start Mathematicians For 9/11 up.

acrobat74 wrote:

My humble opinion on this is that even if the number theory stuff is true it has ugly associations and hence it's useless outside the realm of personal research.

I suppose Mark's research will stand or fall on other maths-proficients accepting it as a doorway into further questioning.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 is the gematria number value of Bar Shachach, the Hebrew name of the fifth hell. Its English translation is:

"Pit of destruction".
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
acrobat74 wrote:

I agree. But I think it's way too late for that.

There's so many theories now about the physical stuff.

Erm, not really.
There's just one peer-reviewed & published piece of research (nano-grade explosives in WTC dust).

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Might as well push the mathematical manipulation out there too.

Useless and diversive as discussed.

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Who knows, might start Mathematicians For 9/11 up.

A slippery slope.

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
acrobat74 wrote:

I suppose Mark's research will stand or fall on other maths-proficients accepting it as a doorway into further questioning.

Sure.
I'd be quite curious to hear the results if Mark sends this for professional peer-review. I can even imagine the scene.

www.moneyasdebt.net
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes really...

I'm not sure if you are aware of NPT, TVF, & DEW but they sure are different 9/11 theories.

Whether or not advocating those theories serves any purpose is open to debate but the fact is many now favour them above and beyond the Thermite theory.

This website is dead compared to a couple of years ago.

Why?

Because people are more susceptible to various avenues of evidence than they are others.

The days of 9/11 Truth Solidarity are well and truly over.

Should we now all begin to embrace the other theories out there and push them as "Truth".

At least that way, the more bogus ones may be exposed as false more quickly.

What's wrong with opening up as many alternative avenues to truthseeking as possible?

Is it better to say "No Planes on 9/11!" than to belive the official story?

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Oh yes really...

I'm not sure if you are aware of NPT, TVF, & DEW but they sure are different 9/11 theories.
Is it better to say "No Planes on 9/11!" than to belive the official story?

If you are trying to persuade other people not cognizant of the inconsistencies of the OCT then the NPT is a difficult sell.

There are hundreds of witnesses to the second plane crash both in NY and recorded on video both by professional and amateurs. It would be really, really difficult to fake that crash.

The other three crashes can be summarised as "where's the proof" since there is no aircraft crash investigation and just a series of "smoke and mirrors" offered to us, the public.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark. havent had achance to look through the predictive formula but in start of thread here you say

Quote:
Remove the P's

3 x 3 x 11 = 9 x 11 = 911

So its not a mathematical formula but one of

arbitarily playing with the numbers to arrive at the target??

I havent quite found the constant pattern.

Mind you, I was like that at maths in school till a kindly teacher explained it differently then the penny dropped and i enjoyed maths and went on to be a Quantity Surveyor

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Hi Mark. havent had achance to look through the predictive formula but in start of thread here you say

Quote:
Remove the P's

3 x 3 x 11 = 9 x 11 = 911

So its not a mathematical formula but one of arbitarily playing with the numbers to arrive at the target??

I havent quite found the constant pattern.

fish5133, by 'constant pattern' you probably mean 'methodology applied to get from A to B'.

Well what doesn't exist can't be found.

An arbitrary application of 'removing the Ps' or breaking down dates in weeks etc. is most certainly not a method.

www.moneyasdebt.net
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very much like this below

http://timenearing.hostrator.com/666calculator.html

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78
N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Corrupt=666
Insanity=666
Horrors=666
Treacheries=666
Slaughter=666
Computer=666
False Market=666
Stubborn=666
Unruly=666
Illusion=666
Book of the Dead=666
Geneticist=666
Vaccination=666
Quarrels=666
Falling Away=666
Fallen Church=666
Hardened Heart = 666
----------------------------

Jesus is Lord = 906
Jesus Christ = 906
Jesus Power = 906
Son of the Lord = 906
Lord's Prayer = 906
Holy Spirit = 906
Lord of Hosts = 906
Through Love = 906
Jesus Glory = 906
Jesus Is Alive = 906
Redeemer From God = 906
Jesus Sacrificed = 906
Prophetic King = 906
Unconditional = 906
Healing Promise = 906
Love is the Law = 906

-----------------------------------

Quote:

Synopsis for
Knowing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448011/synopsis

The film opens in Lexington, Massachusetts in 1959, where a competition is held among the students of a new elementary school to celebrate its opening. The winning plan, from student Lucinda Embry, a seemingly mental disorder/mentally disturbed girl, is to bury a time capsule containing the students' drawings of the future to be opened 50 years later in 2009. She is prevented from finishing her image, which is actually a series of seemingly random numbers, and goes missing during the ceremony. Her teacher later finds her in a gym closet, frantically scratching the remaining numbers into the door.

Fifty years later, the time capsule is opened and the pictures are handed down to the new generation of students. Caleb, the son of MIT professor and astrophysics|astrophysicist John Koestler, receives Lucinda's envelope. Initially dismissing them as random numbers, John notices a single random number sequence, 911012996, which contains the date of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks|World Trade Center attacks as well as the death toll of the attack. Further research leads John to realise the numbers are a list contain the dates and death tolls of every major disaster, natural and man made, that has happened over the past 50 years, with three that have not occurred yet.

When a commercial plane crash kills 81, the legitimacy of the list of numbers is confirmed and leading John to believe that Lucinda had an ability to prognosticate since childhood until she died. It is also revealed through this incident that the numbers contain the coordinates for every event listed. As his wife died in one of the past events, John starts to believe his son was chosen to get Lucinda's prophecies. After Caleb receives a vision of future global catastrophe from a silent man, John tries to contact the late Lucinda's daughter, Diana, to gain more information, but is rebuffed. But when John also predicts the second event, a subway train crash, Diana and her daughter, Abby, visit John and Caleb, and Diana reveals that her mother foretold of the date of her death would be on October 19th, which is also within the list. They investigate Lucinda's old mobile home in the woods, discovering walls of news clippings of the events and a drawing of Merkabah|Ezekiel's Wheel. During their investigation, the group encounters the silent man and three others, who vanish in a flash of light protruded from the man's mouth when John confronts them. Later Caleb is found writing numbers very similar to the ones that Lucinda wrote without realizing what he is doing. This may suggest that those numbers are predictions for future events. As a result of the confrontation, Abby is revealed to have been contacted by the "whisper people".

Initially believing that the last event will kill only 33, John eventually re-examines the numbers after Diana's mention on how her mother used to write numbers and letters backward. He discovers that the final digits are not "33", but actually "EE" written backwards; the final event is a massive solar flare that will kill "Everyone Else." As Diana prepares to travel to a system of caves she believes will save them, John breaks into the school to steal the door Lucinda scratched the numbers on. At his house, he begins to scrape the paint off the door, but Diana refuses to wait for him, and leaves with the kids. As the solar flare approaches, it begins to disrupt cell phone signals, preventing John from contacting Diana. She is finally able to contact John through a gas station pay phone, and he tells her that the final numbers are the coordinates of her mother's house, which he believes is safe, while the caves won't protect them from the solar flare's radiation. When panic erupts at the gas station following the government's activation of the national Emergency Alert System and announcement of the solar flare, two of the whisper people hijack Diana's car with the two children. Giving chase in another car, Diana is hit by a truck trying to run a red light, dying exactly at midnight, on the very day her mother predicted.

Arriving back at Lucinda's mobile home, John discovers the children are safe and comfortable in the presence of the whisper people. The whisper people are revealed to be celestial angel-like beings who invite the children to escape the destruction "to help everyone start over". At first, Caleb is very reluctant to go when his father is not invited to come along; John successfully persuades him to go, saying that they will be together again eventually. The whisper people leave Earth on their ship, a massive structure resembling Ezekiel's Wheel, as other ships also depart Earth. As anarchy reigns in New York City and Boston John arrives to be with his parents and sister just as the solar flare strikes Earth and incinerates all life on the planet. Caleb and Abby are dropped off on an Earth-like planet with at least two moons as the other ships drop off their passengers. The movie ends as the two children, dressed in white, run toward a large white tree, possibly being the fabled Tree of Life. [D-Man2010]

The numbers wont help you, Only 'The Way' will.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote

Quote:
The numbers wont help you, Only 'The Way' will.

Amen, I quite agree Andrew. The number thing is fascinating though, thats why i dont dismiss Mark,s number crunching even though it hasnt clicked yet.

Mark-- I wasnt saying it WAS arbitarily playing with numbers I was asking a question as i couldnt catch what you meant. Apologies if you thought i was dismissing your working out.

Just for the record if you apply the 666 calculator to John koestler lead character in Knowing you get 912 which is the closest you can get to 911 with even numbers !

A fascinating link Andrew, 666 calculator, thank you. You also get

A war in Iraq = 666
Americas war= 666
A war in Gulf= 666
A war in East= 666
Bush's War = 666
Bin Laden helped = 666
Decided by Bush = 666
A nine one one = 666
Like a huge bomb = 666
Pentagons = 666
On a tower = 666
Arab suicides = 666
Evil plot = 666
In a hidden plan= 666
a secret pact = 666

Waco Texas = 666
A davidian branch = 666

and possibly prophetic

A HAARP on China

http://timenearing.hostrator.com/666calculator.html
Shocked

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
It's very much like this below

What is very much like that below ?

Hi Mark, I hope you are well and having a good day.

Quote:
A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78
N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

That is the full formula for the English language.

But as said the numbers wont help, Only 'The Way' Will.
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
acrobat74 wrote:
fish5133, by 'constant pattern' you probably mean 'methodology applied to get from A to B'.

Well what doesn't exist can't be found.

An arbitrary application of 'removing the Ps' or breaking down dates in weeks etc. is most certainly not a method.

Perhaps you could explain this assertion ?

It is you who needs to prove there's a method to what you're doing Mark, not me.

As for playing with numbers:

Let's do an example shall we.

Let's take today's date: to begin with, it looks innocent enough.
6th of February 2010.

But let's dig a little deeper...

This is of course the 6th day of February (first 6).

And it is also in the 6th week of 2010 (second 6!).

Maybe today is more sinister than it seems?!

Moreover, it is right after the 5th and right before the 7th of February.

5 is the 3rd prime number (P3).
7 is the 4th prime number (P4).

Take out one P, and if you multiply these two you get:
P3 * 4 = P12

Today is also the 37th day of 2010.
37 is the 12th prime number (P12)

So we get P12 twice!

Take out the P's and multiply them by each other:
12 * 12 = 144

Break down the digits of 144 and you get:
1 + 4 + 4 = 9

But 9 is like an inverted ... (shock horror) 6 (third 6!!!).

(Or alternatively to get to the 3rd six we could say:
We got P12 twice, so we could write: 2 * P12
'Take out the P': 2 * 12
Break down the digits of 12: 2 * (1+2) = 2 * 3 = 6
As you can see there's no lack of ways to get to the result you want...)

So see?

What looks like a perfectly innocent day hides in fact within it a pattern with the number of the beast: 666

The point being: play with numbers long enough and patterns will emerge. This doesn't mean these patterns are either significant or relevant.

www.moneyasdebt.net
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't 666 a misnomer?
I seem to recall hearing that it was originally 616 and was translated or copied incorrectly.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
Isn't 666 a misnomer?
I seem to recall hearing that it was originally 616 and was translated or copied incorrectly.

Hi nrmis, I hope you are well and having a good day.

Six hundred threescore [and] six
666 means man first, man last, and man everything in between – humanism and materialism, with nothing spiritual. (Marxism, Nazism, political communism, ect ect)

Example:
Hitler wanted to create a human master-race, instead of spiritual-Beings in control of their human bodies.

The reversal of the teaching – thus anti-Christ.

Although Hitler is mentioned it doesn’t say a man, some have added ‘a’.
Correctly it says (for it is the number of man) any one who thinks/teaches humanism is anti Christ. (Not to forget ‘familiar spirits’ where many teach spiritual matters wrong and/or humanise it)
Very very few people know they are spirit beings (and proved it) in a human animal body. It can only be proved to yourself and with help from God which there is a test for (when and if it is received as there should be no cajoling in doing it) you just Know.

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and it had two horns like a lamb, and he (Hitler) spoke as the dragon.
13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the presence of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and did live (the Roman Empire - eagle and swastika emblems).
13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Deutsch) in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Marx-ism):
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).

Day (a time period) not necessarily 24 hours.

Last edited by Andrew. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Andrew.

With all due respect sir, this thread was started with the intent to discuss 7.7 and it's relationship to 9/11

Would it be too much to ask you to continue with your Gematria and religious outpourings on another thread please ?

Thanks.

Yes will do Mark, I will leave you to your religious outpourings whatever they may be.

What is your formula Mark for this link between 9/11 7/7?

Mark wrote:
'I am not saying that only Prime Sequence Numbers are being used, just that they are in use.'

I agree they 'could' well be used by the perps.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Well that's very gracious of you. Thanks.

My outpourings Andrew are not faith based and so could not possibly qualify as being religious.

In answer to your question Andrew:

7.7 = 25 weeks and 3 days before the end of the year.

253 Prime factors are: 23 x 11 = 253

23 is the 9th Prime Number

So, 253 = P9 x 11

These factors provide the 911 motif.

My proposal is that dates for events are often chosen by their ability to provide a hidden 911 motif by the use of Prime Sequence Numbers.

Thus, I am saying that 7.7 is also, numerically a 911 event.

I am not saying that this is the only method for choosing the dates of events, just one among many.

For example, 11.9.2001 doesn't work according to this method.

It already has a 911 motif in the date itself.

The initial post on this thread was intended to reveal that the same method produces the same pattern from the DMY of the date itself, which as I said is very unusual.

How much faith do you have in that method?

There are only 10 digits with which to make any number you want and - + x / and series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: