FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plane crash into Office Building, we await freefall collapse
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Plane crash into Office Building, we await freefall collapse Reply with quote

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/1978260.html

Small plane crashes into Austin office building

Posted Thursday, Feb. 18, 2010

Fire is visible inside the Echelon Building in Austin which reportedly was struck by a small airplane Thursday morning.

Star-Telegram

AUSTIN -- A small single-engine airplane has crashed into an office complex in North Austin, an Austin police spokeswoman said Thursday.

The seven-story office building, described as the Echelon building, is in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard, according to Austin fire officials. The site is near U.S. 183 and MoPac. The crash happened about 10 a.m.

Spokeswoman Helena Wright said officials do not yet know whether the aircraft was private or commercial.

A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security said there is no reason to believe that terrorism or criminal activity is involved.

Initial reports were that the Austin field office of the San Antonio FBI were in the building, but it was later learned that the FBI offices are in a nearby building.

Assistant Fire Chief Harry Evans at about 11:15 a.m. told reporters near the scene of the crash site that firefighters were in the building battling a massive blaze, but there was no immediate word on casualties.

"Understand," he said, "this is very, very, very early. We're inside the building and there are all kinds of things they could find."

Also at the briefing was Scott Berry, Austin police spokesman, who urged people to stay away from the area. He said traffic lights are not working because electricity has been cut to allow firefighters do their work.

The nearest airport is Austin Bergstrom International Airport, which is some 15 miles away, in southeast Austin, and the crash site is reportedly on the flight path for that airport.

The Austin American-Statesman is offering live streaming video of the plane crash via traffic camera: here.

Austin-Travis County EMS Assistant Director James Shamard told the Statesman that smoke is visible for at least a mile.

The Statesman reported that two people were unaccounted for.

Staff writer Bill Miller contributed to this report.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this one Yesterday!
Wierd in light of the qccupants :0

Three employees of Tesla Motors were killed when their small plane that went down in a Northern California neighborhood. AP's Haven Daley reports from East Palo Alto. (Feb. 17)

3 Electric Car Co. Workers Dead in Plane Crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi7PJHD534E

Link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35440606/ns/us_news-life/

msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 9:56 p.m. ET Feb. 17, 2010

EAST PALO ALTO, Calif. - A twin-engine plane carrying three employees of electric car maker Tesla Motors struck a set of power lines after takeoff Wednesday and crashed into a fog-shrouded residential neighborhood, raining fiery debris over homes, sending residents running for safety and killing everyone aboard.

But the crash somehow caused no injuries or deaths on the ground despite a wing slamming into a home where a day care center operated. The seven people inside the house, including an infant, all escaped moments before the home went up in flames.

Menlo Park Fire Chief Harold Schapelhouman said the Cessna 310 either struck a 100-foot (30-meter) electrical tower or clipped its power transmission lines and broke apart, dropping debris throughout the working-class Silicon Valley neighborhood. It was not immediately clear if the dense fog played a role in the crash.

The city of Palo Alto said most of the city and surrounding area — about 28,000 customers — had no electricity for most of the day because of the crash.

A spokeswoman for Palo Alto-based Facebook Inc. said its offices were without power but the outage was not affecting the Web site. Hewlett-Packard Co.'s corporate headquarters also were dark, and employees were asked to find other places to work Wednesday, a spokeswoman said.

‘This is a tragic day for us’
The crash rattled Tesla Motors, one of only a few companies producing and selling purely electric cars. The identities of the employees were not released. The plane was owned by Doug Bourn of Santa Clara, identified by a Tesla spokesman as a senior electrical engineer at the company.

"Tesla is a small, tightly knit company, and this is a tragic day for us," Tesla CEO Elon Musk said in a statement.

The Cessna crashed Wednesday morning shortly after takeoff from the Palo Alto Airport and was bound for Hawthorne Municipal Airport in Southern California, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. The crash site was close to Tesla's headquarters in San Carlos.

The occupants of the homes have been accounted for, although authorities can't be completely sure of the fatality count until crews begin clearing the wreckage, Schapelhouman said.

"Either by luck or the skill of the pilot, the plane hit the street and not the homes on either side," he added. "That saved people in this community."

The crash comes at a difficult time for Tesla, which employs 515 people worldwide and just three weeks ago disclosed plans to hold an initial public offering of stock.

In its filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said its future business is dependent on the successful rollout of new vehicles.

The two-door Roadster sports car is the only product that the money-losing company currently sells, retailing for $109,000. It has sold about 1,000 since its inception, and its next vehicle — the Model S sedan — is due in showrooms in 2012. It has a base price of $57,400, although a federal tax credit could reduce the cost to less than $50,000.

Tesla has not said when specifically it plans to go public, nor has it said how much it intends to raise.

Witness accounts
Kate McClellan, 57, said she was walking her dog when she saw a plane descend from the foggy sky and strike the tower, causing power lines to swing wildly in the air.

"It burst into flames, and then it kept flying for bit before it hit some houses and exploded," McClellan said.

Pamela Houston, an employee of the day care in the house struck by the plane's wing, said she was feeding an infant when she heard a loud boom that she initially thought was an earthquake until she "saw a big ball of fire hit the side of the house."

Houston said she screamed to the others in the house — the owner, the owner's husband and their three children — and the group safely escaped before the home went up in flames.

"There are not even words to describe what it felt like," she said. "I am very thankful to God that he allowed us to get out."

Heather Starnes, who lives in the neighborhood, was leaving her home to take her daughter to school when she saw the crash.

“We heard something and it blew up in the air,” she told KTVU. “There was this big explosion. Part of it hit my neighbor’s house who has a day care and part of it hit my neighbor’s other house. They are burning.”

She added, “Praise God there were no kids in the day care."

'It sounded like thunder'
Annie Bracksher, who lives four houses away from the crash site, told the San Francisco Chronicle she heard one loud boom followed by a second that shook nearby houses.

She said a wing of the plane fell off and hit the back of the house that operates as a day care. The rest of the plane crashed into a pickup truck in the street and burst into flames, she said.

Karen Ramirez, 18, said she had just changed her infant daughter's diaper and was about to feed her when she saw flames outside her home. Two seconds later, "the whole house shook. It sounded like thunder," she told the Chronicle.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest on top story is 1 pilot burnt his home down and tried to hit the local IRS Office!

http://www.legitgov.org/

Breaking: Small plane 'intentionally' crashes into Austin, TX, building with FBI, IRS, Echelon offices --Official http://www.legitgov.org/#plane_crash_austin_tx : Pilot intentionally hit Texas building --Two injuries reported, officials say --199 IRS employees worked in building 18 Feb 2010 :19 p.m.: FAA officials tell CNN the plane was a Piper Cherokee PA-28. A federal law enforcement official tells CNN that they believe the plane belonged to Joseph Andrew Stack. The Internal Revenue Service in Dallas, Texas, told CNN that the building is a federal IRS outsourced building. It said 199 of its employees work there. CLG: Federal Bureau of Investigation: Austin Resident Office 9420 Research Blvd # Iii400, Austin, TX; Echelon Holdings Ltd 9420 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX. [Details forthcoming.]

Manifesto by Joseph Stack III http://www.legitgov.org/#plane_crash_austin_tx revealed 18 Feb 2010 Diatribe rails against the health care system, the bailouts and the federal government

IRS releases statement on plane crash http://www.legitgov.org/#plane_crash_austin_tx 18 Feb 2010 A small plane crashed into an office complex occupied mostly by the local Internal Revenue Service this morning on the 9400 block of Research Boulevard. "We can confirm a small plane hit a building in Austin, Texas that includes IRS offices in Echelon Building I that houses about 190 IRS employs. We are still in process accounting for all employees and will update as information is available, " the IRS said in a statement. The city confirmed the Echelon Building at 9430 Research Blvd. http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/stories/2010/02/15/daily41.html was hit. One former Echelon Building tenant that moved out last weekend said the 9430 Research Blvd. complex has five buildings. Contrary to some reports, Federal Bureau of Investigation spokespeople said the building hit does not house any FBI staff, but that an FBI satellite of the San Antonio bureau is located nearby.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linking this because of good responses Smile
http://www.prisonplanet.com/alleged-letter-written-by-austin-plane-cra sh-pilot.html

Quote:
CNN: 1:47 p.m.: A message on a Web site registered to Stack appears to be a suicide note: “If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, ‘Why did this have to happen?’” the message says. “The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time.” In the long message, the writer rails against the government and, particularly, the Internal Revenue Service.

Quote:
If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, “Why did this have to happen?” The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn’t enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes with example after example if I would let it. I find the process of writing it frustrating, tedious, and probably pointless… especially given my gross inability to gracefully articulate my thoughts in light of the storm raging in my head. Exactly what is therapeutic about that I’m not sure, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy. Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was “no taxation without representation”. I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that nonsense from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a “crackpot”, traitor and worse.

While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in.

And justice? You’ve got to be kidding!

How can any rational individual explain that white elephant conundrum in the middle of our tax system and, indeed, our entire legal system? Here we have a system that is, by far, too complicated for the brightest of the master scholars to understand. Yet, it mercilessly “holds accountable” its victims, claiming that they’re responsible for fully complying with laws not even the experts understand. The law “requires” a signature on the bottom of a tax filing; yet no one can say truthfully that they understand what they are signing; if that’s not “duress” than what is. If this is not the measure of a totalitarian regime, nothing is.

How did I get here?

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0. It made me realize for the first time that I live in a country with an ideology that is based on a total and complete lie. It also made me realize, not only how naive I had been, but also the incredible stupidity of the American public; that they buy, hook, line, and sinker, the nonsense about their “freedom”… and that they continue to do so with eyes closed in the face of overwhelming evidence and all that keeps happening in front of them.

Before even having to make a shaky recovery from the sting of the first lesson on what justice really means in this country (around 1984 after making my way through engineering school and still another five years of “paying my dues”), I felt I finally had to take a chance of launching my dream of becoming an independent engineer.

On the subjects of engineers and dreams of independence, I should digress somewhat to say that I’m sure that I inherited the fascination for creative problem solving from my father. I realized this at a very young age.

The significance of independence, however, came much later during my early years of college; at the age of 18 or 19 when I was living on my own as student in an apartment in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My neighbor was an elderly retired woman (80+ seemed ancient to me at that age) who was the widowed wife of a retired steel worker. Her husband had worked all his life in the steel mills of central Pennsylvania with promises from big business and the union that, for his 30 years of service, he would have a pension and medical care to look forward to in his retirement. Instead he was one of the thousands who got nothing because the incompetent mill management and corrupt union (not to mention the government) raided their pension funds and stole their retirement. All she had was social security to live on.

In retrospect, the situation was laughable because here I was living on peanut butter and bread (or Ritz crackers when I could afford to splurge) for months at a time. When I got to know this poor figure and heard her story I felt worse for her plight than for my own (I, after all, I thought I had everything to in front of me). I was genuinely appalled at one point, as we exchanged stories and commiserated with each other over our situations, when she in her grandmotherly fashion tried to convince me that I would be “healthier” eating cat food (like her) rather than trying to get all my substance from peanut butter and bread. I couldn’t quite go there, but the impression was made. I decided that I didn’t trust big business to take care of me, and that I would take responsibility for my own future and myself.

Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-the-ears’ contract software engineer… and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706.

For you who are unfamiliar, here is the core text of the IRS Section 1706, defining the treatment of workers (such as contract engineers) for tax purposes. Visit this link for a conference committee report (http://www.synergistech.com/1706.shtml#ConferenceCommitteeReport) regarding the intended interpretation of Section 1706 and the relevant parts of Section 530, as amended. For information on how these laws affect technical services workers and their clients, read our discussion here (http://www.synergistech.com/ic-taxlaw.shtml).

SEC. 1706. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN TECHNICAL PERSONNEL.

(a) IN GENERAL – Section 530 of the Revenue Act of 1978 is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection:

(d) EXCEPTION. – This section shall not apply in the case of an individual who pursuant to an arrangement between the taxpayer and another person, provides services for such other person as an engineer, designer, drafter, computer programmer, systems analyst, or other similarly skilled worker engaged in a similar line of work.

(b) EFFECTIVE DATE. – The amendment made by this section shall apply to remuneration paid and services rendered after December 31, 1986.

Note:

“another person” is the client in the traditional job-shop relationship.
“taxpayer” is the recruiter, broker, agency, or job shop.
“individual”, “employee”, or “worker” is you.
Admittedly, you need to read the treatment to understand what it is saying but it’s not very complicated. The bottom line is that they may as well have put my name right in the text of section (d). Moreover, they could only have been more blunt if they would have came out and directly declared me a criminal and non-citizen slave. Twenty years later, I still can’t believe my eyes.

During 1987, I spent close to $5000 of my ‘pocket change’, and at least 1000 hours of my time writing, printing, and mailing to any senator, congressman, governor, or slug that might listen; none did, and they universally treated me as if I was wasting their time. I spent countless hours on the L.A. freeways driving to meetings and any and all of the disorganized professional groups who were attempting to mount a campaign against this atrocity. This, only to discover that our efforts were being easily derailed by a few moles from the brokers who were just beginning to enjoy the windfall from the new declaration of their “freedom”. Oh, and don’t forget, for all of the time I was spending on this, I was loosing income that I couldn’t bill clients.

After months of struggling it had clearly gotten to be a futile exercise. The best we could get for all of our trouble is a pronouncement from an IRS mouthpiece that they weren’t going to enforce that provision (read harass engineers and scientists). This immediately proved to be a lie, and the mere existence of the regulation began to have its impact on my bottom line; this, of course, was the intended effect.

Again, rewind my retirement plans back to 0 and shift them into idle. If I had any sense, I clearly should have left abandoned engineering and never looked back.

Instead I got busy working 100-hour workweeks. Then came the L.A. depression of the early 1990s. Our leaders decided that they didn’t need the all of those extra Air Force bases they had in Southern California, so they were closed; just like that. The result was economic devastation in the region that rivaled the widely publicized Texas S&L fiasco. However, because the government caused it, no one gave a * about all of the young families who lost their homes or street after street of boarded up houses abandoned to the wealthy loan companies who received government funds to “shore up” their windfall. Again, I lost my retirement.

Years later, after weathering a divorce and the constant struggle trying to build some momentum with my business, I find myself once again beginning to finally pick up some speed. Then came the .COM bust and the 911 nightmare. Our leaders decided that all aircraft were grounded for what seemed like an eternity; and long after that, ‘special’ facilities like San Francisco were on security alert for months. This made access to my customers prohibitively expensive. Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY! After these events, there went my business but not quite yet all of my retirement and savings.

By this time, I’m thinking that it might be good for a change. Bye to California, I’ll try Austin for a while. So I moved, only to find out that this is a place with a highly inflated sense of self-importance and where damn little real engineering work is done. I’ve never experienced such a hard time finding work. The rates are 1/3 of what I was earning before the crash, because pay rates here are fixed by the three or four large companies in the area who are in collusion to drive down prices and wages… and this happens because the justice department is all on the take and doesn’t give a * about serving anyone or anything but themselves and their rich buddies.

To survive, I was forced to cannibalize my savings and retirement, the last of which was a small IRA. This came in a year with mammoth expenses and not a single dollar of income. I filed no return that year thinking that because I didn’t have any income there was no need. The sleazy government decided that they disagreed. But they didn’t notify me in time for me to launch a legal objection so when I attempted to get a protest filed with the court I was told I was no longer entitled to due process because the time to file ran out. Bend over for another $10,000 helping of justice.

So now we come to the present. After my experience with the CPA world, following the business crash I swore that I’d never enter another accountant’s office again. But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income, not to mention an expensive new business asset, a piano, which I had no idea how to handle. After considerable thought I decided that it would be irresponsible NOT to get professional help; a very big mistake.

When we received the forms back I was very optimistic that they were in order. I had taken all of the years information to Bill Ross, and he came back with results very similar to what I was expecting. Except that he had neglected to include the contents of Sheryl’s unreported income; $12,700 worth of it. To make matters worse, Ross knew all along this was missing and I didn’t have a clue until he pointed it out in the middle of the audit. By that time it had become brutally evident that he was representing himself and not me.

This left me stuck in the middle of this disaster trying to defend transactions that have no relationship to anything tax-related (at least the tax-related transactions were poorly documented). Things I never knew anything about and things my wife had no clue would ever matter to anyone. The end result is… well, just look around.

I remember reading about the stock market crash before the “great” depression and how there were wealthy bankers and businessmen jumping out of windows when they realized they screwed up and lost everything. Isn’t it ironic how far we’ve come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their asses and it’s “business-as-usual”. Now when the wealthy * up, the poor get to die for the mistakes… isn’t that a clever, tidy solution.

As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of * at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

Quote:
This appears to be the suicide letter of Joe Stack, the man who ran his plane into the Texas IRS building today. I hope this doesn't become a trend.

This page from before the event seems to verify the legitimacy:
http://www.embeddedart.com/home.htm

Quote:
This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning.

Regards,
T35 Hosting

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: build something more constructive Reply with quote

Joe Stack (If you are who we are led to believe) I tribute this song in your memory. I know life is hard when you reach the end, it is unfortunate that you (as understood) never found a like minded soul, to help build something more constructive, in your fight for justice in a cold and oftern heartless world.

MASTER 'Another Day In Phoenix'

Lyrics Paul Speckmann

Twenty Thousand in the hole
I left US long ago
Still they're knocking at my door
Speckmann he don't live here now
The Bureaucratic entity
Always f-_-_-_g with my peace
Will there ever be an end?
I guess really all depends

I coulda, shoulda, woulda, but I didn't
I coulda, shoulda, woulda
But I looked the other way
I coulda, shoulda, woulda, but I didn't
I coulda, shoulda, woulda
But they still want me to pay

The Wells Fargo Financial club
I hear Robin yelling f-_-_
The ugly side of real life
Sometimes ends up with a fight
We live in such hypocrisy
Pursuits of life and liberty
Soon the law is at the door
Speckmann he don't live here now

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

comment from FB user

Quote:
Check the wayback machine you can see it was his website in the past: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.embeddedart.comwas for a computer business he ran... and the website http://domains.whois.com/domain.php type in embeddedart.com is owned by a Joe Stack.

I just don't know what to think about this, I don't trust it.. but I can prove anything.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cover up and spin begins!
This link sends you to?
http://www.salon.com/wires/us/2010/02/18/D9DUNG5O0_us_flight_diverted_ threat/index.html

http://www.salon.com/wires/us/2010/02/18/D9DUU1C80_us_tea_party_hang_s enator/index.html ??

wierd wtf
apdated link:-

http://www.salon.com/wires/us/2010/02/18/D9DUTIOO2_us_flight_diverted_ threat/index.html
Content:-
THURSDAY Feb 18, 2010 19:22 EST
Flight diverts to Salt Lake after threatening note

A United Airlines plane is searched at Salt Lake City International Airport and has its luggage removed after being diverted while on a flight from Denver to San Francisco and forced to land in Salt Lake City due to a bomb threat, Thursday Feb. 18, 2010 . (AP Photo/Deseret News, Laura Seitz)

United Airlines says a threatening note that diverted a plane mid-flight to Salt Lake City on Thursday did not contain a reference to a bomb as officials reported earlier.

United spokeswoman Robin Urbanski says she can't disclose the contents of the note. But she says the threat was considered credible.

The 757 carrying 168 passengers and six crew was en route from Denver to San Francisco when the note was found by a flight attendant in the galley.

Earlier in the day, officials from the Salt Lake City International Airport and the FBI had cited reports of a bomb threat.

Urbanski says the plane has been searched by Transportation Security Administration officials and cleared to resume its flight.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- An airliner that was diverted mid-flight because of a bomb threat was being scoured by investigators at Salt Lake City International Airport on Thursday.

Airport spokeswoman Barbara Gann said a flight attendant found a note while the 757 was en route from Denver to San Francisco and turned it over to the pilot.

"The note was threatening enough for the pilot to feel like he should divert," Gann said.

Gann said the passengers and crew were taken to the international terminal, where the FBI interviewed passengers while trying to figure out the note's origin.

Passengers said the pilot announced there was a credible threat and that the flight would be landing in Salt Lake City shortly.

"It was surreal. 'This can't be happening,' " said Mary Beth Winski of Durango, Colo.

Winski, 65, and her 66-year-old husband, Bob, said there was no panic and that the flight landed about 12 minutes later.

The Winskis said they were asked to give their IDs to FBI agents before getting off the plane, then were bused to the airport's international terminal where they were asked whether they had seen anything suspicious before the note was found in the plane's galley.

The couple said United told them they would be boarding the same plane around 5 p.m. MST to finish their flight to California, where they were headed to see friends and family.

Transportation Safety Administration spokesman Dwayne Baird said passengers would be rescreened through security as the aircraft was searched on a runway away from the airport terminals, where a German shepherd was sniffing luggage on the tarmac a couple hours after the plane landed.

United Airlines spokeswoman Jean Medina says United Flight 741 requested help from law enforcement authorities and was cooperating with the FBI. She said 168 passengers and six crew were on the flight that departed Denver at 8:23 a.m. MST and was diverted to Salt Lake City at 9:46 a.m. MST.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command says it did not launch fighter jets.

(come on people, where is the through put??)

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooh fake testimony no 1?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItV-ENkxPY

Link

get a load of this! This is bad!

Quote:
Hmm get the cute chick to inforce the fake testimony, light poles 911 FO!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
ffs colapsed retaining wall, believe this *!
this building will be demolished thats for sure!
No flight plan and presumably no flight clearance ROFL

This event strikes me as real and caught them by surprise!!
Now they mold the 911 tab around it!! ffs people wake up!!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the traffic on this? is this forum truly dead?

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you hadn't guest yes I'm incredibly angry @ that last clip!!!!!!!!!!

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
This event strikes me as real and caught them by surprise!!
Now they mold the 911 tab around it!! ffs people wake up!!

Seems a lot of damage for such a small plane - that is my first thought.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's amazing what kinetic energy can do isn't it?

of course - according to the "laws" of "noplaner physics" (lol) a small plane like this would have just bounced off such a big building - so the whole thing must be fake....

I can't wait for some deluded numpty like andrew johnson to come along and "prove" that there was no plane, all the witnesses are paid actors, the pilot never really existed etc etc....

can you see any "toasted" cars in the wreckage?

is this another beam weapon attack? Rolling Eyes

I hope you're all "checking the evidence" folks!

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to mention that alex jones naturally had a lot to say about this subject on his radio show yesterday and also featured plenty of local media reports.

david icke also makes an appearance....

Alex Jones Show (commercial free)
http://www.archive.org/details/AlexJonesRadioShow-February182010

Alex Jones Special Report (commercial free)
http://www.archive.org/details/AlexJonesRadioShow-February182010-Speci alReport

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good round up of information here: http://www.newworldorderreport.com/Articles/tabid/266/ID/1917/Exclusiv e-Evidence-FALSE-FLAG-Suicide-Pilot-in-Austin-Suicide-Note-Whats-the-S tory.aspx

I still think that MSNBC Eyewitnes Report stinks to high heaven though. They could have almost scripted it from Loose Change imo

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Joseph Stack: did he die in vain, or will the people answer his call?

With regards to it being a genuine suicide as the case maybe or not. (I would say it most probably is, but regardless of)

George Washington: "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826): "When the government fears the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

V in V for Vendetta: "People should not be afraid of their government. The government should be afraid of the people."

Joe Stack was right in what he said, because those with power never relinquish it, except when they are FORCED to do so.

The IRS are thieves, terrorists and extortioners, and here is what The Law says about dealing with thieves:-

Exodus 22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, [there shall] no blood [be shed] for him.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like 11,000 people a day are being made unemployed in the usa.
Thousands are having their homes repossesed.
The taxman is introducing a variety of unpopular taxes.

America has a history of terrorism. It is not beyond them to do this themselves. If it was real, then that implies that taxes will not be collected in that part of Texas. That may also be the agenda, to not pay money to the Federal Government.

Texas is the headquarters of the neo-cons and the fact that this individual quotes Marx sounds suspicious immediately.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Something like 11,000 people a day are being made unemployed in the usa.
Thousands are having their homes repossessed.
The taxman is introducing a variety of unpopular taxes.

Which is why many are getting upset with it? But since the FRB ect, issues money out of thin air ( that we all accept as our means of exchange) they can issue it to whatever/whoever they choose to ( Oh, look how clever -------- is with money, it’s not their fault there good with money)[ ye, from, from thin air] and via taxes ect, take what little the people have distributed to them back, to get other fools to do their bidding by keeping the distribution of this money even shorter (slave jobs, their armies ect)

Quote:
America has a history of terrorism. It is not beyond them to do this themselves. If it was real, then that implies that taxes will not be collected in that part of Texas. That may also be the agenda, to not pay money to the Federal Government.

Why would people what to pay to a corrupt government and when that corrupt government can just have it issued to them from thin air. And make us believe we owe them a debt and taxes to pay for infrastructure ect, which it dosen't need to pay for it.

Quote:
Texas is the headquarters of the neo-cons and the fact that this individual quotes Marx sounds suspicious immediately.

Many are still caught up in this left right divide.

Look at a post today, it’s the Nazis never the Stazi (which at the top are the same) (from someone who does know better, but keeps repeating it)

Marx fooled as many as Hitler, they both said grand statements.

--------------

Most of us are aware that they can at any time crash the economy, so people had better get wise to the simple but not easy solution.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

Which is why many are getting upset with it? But since the FRB ect, issues money out of thin air ( that we all accept as our means of exchange) they can issue it to whatever/whoever they choose to ( Oh, look how clever -------- is with money, it’s not their fault there good with money)[ ye, from, from thin air] and via taxes ect, take what little the people have distributed to them back, to get other fools to do their bidding by keeping the distribution of this money even shorter (slave jobs, their armies ect)

That could well be the case.
But individual acts of terrorism never actually have the results one may seek, but the precise opposite. If this is part of a general pattern then we should expect to see a lot more.

Based on the other info uploaded by Disco Destroyer this event may be used to tarnish all those who oppose the NWO as being terrorists if they are seen to be cheeleading individual acts.

If all problems could be resolved by the printing of money then in theory there would be no problems seems to be what you are arguing. Money may indeed be printed out of thin air but somewhere along the line it is costed and it has a use-value ie in the number of goods certain people can purchase. There has been talk over the last year that a number of US states are going to seek secession. This may be part of it, then again it may not.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That could well be the case.
But individual acts of terrorism never actually have the results one may seek, but the precise opposite. If this is part of a general pattern then we should expect to see a lot more.

I agree in part, but just 12 men brought the corrupt not so British Empire to negotiation because there was no answer to the solution the 12 were using. It failed because they were talked in to a compromise and did deals with criminals who can’t be trusted. Not the best way, but can be done.

Quote:
Based on the other info uploaded by Disco Destroyer this event may be used to tarnish all those who oppose the NWO as being terrorists if they are seen to be cheeleading individual acts.

They will do that regardless (especially if you are right about what you say) they are not nice people that have any morals. I’m not cheerleading what he did or the way he did it.

Quote:
If all problems could be resolved by the printing of money then in theory there would be no problems seems to be what you are arguing. Money may indeed be printed out of thin air but somewhere along the line it is costed and it has a use-value ie in the number of goods certain people can purchase. There has been talk over the last year that a number of US states are going to seek secession. This may be part of it, then again it may not.

No I’m not arguing that it (true economics) will solve all problems but it is a big problem. I know about the ‘state bank’ solution and it’s a con, Bill Still is for it (I don’t agree with that much with Bill Still) because it works on the same principles as existing central banks use, but it may give fairer distribution. But why do it the same way at all (just a smaller ponzi scheme).

(edit) They don’t say who will actually issue the money in the first place either (could be the very same FRB)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the Soviet Union?
What about the British Empire?
What about Rome?
Rolling Eyes
Andrew. wrote:
Joe Stack was right in what he said, because those with power never relinquish it, except when they are FORCED to do so.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
What about Rome?
Rolling Eyes
Andrew. wrote:

What, about them tony?
(edit)

What about the Soviet Union? Still have power and getting stronger as is China ect.

What about the British Empire? Still have power and now in collusion with others making it much worse getting weaker and threatened.

What about Rome? Was beaten by force.

Last edited by Andrew. on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked you first.

Andrew. wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
What about Rome?
Rolling Eyes
Andrew. wrote:

What, about them tony?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the Soviet Union? Still have power and getting stronger as is China ect.

What about the British Empire? Still have power and now in collusion with others making it much worse getting weaker and threatened.

Quote:
I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the IMF now, not the British Empire
all three collapsed for various reasons
along with your shabby 'point'

Andrew. wrote:

Quote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
all three collapsed

What? The Romans no. the others, just politics someone says they have fallen for again.

(edit)
Quote:
It's the IMF now, not the British Empire
all three collapsed for various reasons

The so called Crown sold us out long ago ( Britsh meaning Covenant should have kept it and not followed the ways of we know who)

Last edited by Andrew. on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

given that obama's approval ratings are disappearing down the toilet at such an alarming rate, I'm sure his PR team will be working overtime to spin this tragedy to his advantage somehow and/or as an excuse to ramp up the police state.

lots more info on friday's alex jones show....

http://www.archive.org/details/AlexJonesRadioShow-February192010

and I wonder where all the noplaners are hiding, because I'd really like to know how this - alleged - plane crash fits into the no planes/beam weapons fantasy view of the world....

surely this "crash" must be fake - because a small, flimsy, lightweight plane like this one couldn't possibly slice into a large building and cause all that damage - right?

mind you, I'm still waiting for them to explain this incident from a few years ago....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15767

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

and I wonder where all the noplaners are hiding, because I'd really like to know how this - alleged - plane crash fits into the no planes/beam weapons fantasy view of the world....

surely this "crash" must be fake - because a small, flimsy, lightweight plane like this one couldn't possibly slice into a large building and cause all that damage - right?

Don't you mean "surely this "crash" must be fake - because a small, flimsy, lightweight plane like this one couldn't possibly slice into a large building and cause all that damage - right?"

Laughing
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.911blogger.com/node/22663

Quote:
The client list from the software programmer believed to have crashed his plane into the Echelon* building in Austin Texas reads like a guidebook to defence contractors with connections to 9/11, NSA and Homeland Security.

The FBI had his webpage removed (the screen message previously said that the FBI had it removed) from the internet, but of course the client list from the webpage has been archived and has corporations on it such as Interstate Electronics Corporation, which needed Mr. Stack’s help on developing a GPS-based Fight Management System of all things. IEC is a wholly owned subsidiary of L-3 which is a defence contractor with obvious Homeland Security and NSA connections. There is also this report from Wayne Madsen on Oped News of an L-3 consultant to the NSA who had watched a live feed of the first 9/11 plane impact as it happened. L-3 is included among corporations which were investigated by the SEC for unusual stock put-options in relation to 9/11.

This could be a start of a clampdown on types with say "radical views" on 9/11.

Note that "Echelon" is the name for the project to provide internet monitoring and other "SIGINT"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon_%28signals_intelligence%29

L-3 also provide facilities for telephone as this nice glossy brochure reveals

www.trltech.co.uk/app/.../L-3%20TRL%20IMS%20Brochure.pdf

Quote:
"The L-3 TRL IMS monitors Inmarsat worldwide voice, fax and data traffic providing full duplex call monitoring, with targets completely unaware they are being intercepted. The information can be monitored live and/or recorded for off-line processing"

Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy insde? Rolling Eyes
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tax Office bombed, Banks refusing people money for a whole week.
All happening in Texas...

http://www.businessinsider.com/citigroup-warns-customers-it-may-refuse -to-allow-withdrawals-2010-2
Quote:
Citigroup Warns Customers It May Refuse To Allow Withdrawals
John Carney | Feb. 19, 2010, 2:57 PM | 20,085 |

The image of banks locking their doors to keep customers from making withdrawals during a bank run is what immediately came to mind when we heard that Citigroup was telling customers it has the right to prevent any withdrawals from checking accounts for seven days.

"Effective April 1, 2010, we reserve the right to require (7) days advance notice before permitting a withdrawal from all checking accounts. While we do not currently exercise this right and have not exercised it in the past, we are required by law to notify you of this change," Citigroup said on statements received by customers all over the country.

What's going on? It seems that this is something of an error. The seven day notice policy only applies to customers in Texas, Ira Stoll reports at The Future of Capitalism. It was accidentally included on customer statements nationwide.

"Whatever the explanation, it doesn't exactly inspire confidence in Citi," Stoll writes. "But it's hard to believe a bank would be sending out a notice like that on its statements."
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Quote:
The second half of the video shows footage of Marvin in his specially outfitted bulldozer, wrecking the targets (police station etc) that had conspired to steal from him and wreck his business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: