FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proposal for REALISTS' CORNER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Proposal for REALISTS' CORNER Reply with quote

Well, if the critics deserve a corner of their own, may I humbly request a Realists' Corner?

One corner, two criteria:

NO GOD-SQUAD

NO HOLOGRAMS

pleeease?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think any 'god squad' and hologram discussion should be kept out of the general section to be honest.

religion is relavant to the discussion though. so should be allowed as long as its reasonable. i've not seen many 'god squad' posts really.

the hologram stuff and quatum reality discussion shouldn't be here. theres no evidence to suggest the planes were holograms and debate about the construction of atoms is a seperate issue entirely.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is not relevant.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is in the sense of discussing what the media is saying.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This further guidance may prove helpful

Further the moderators request that posters focus on 9/11 and issues directly relevent to 9/11

Obviously what is considered directly relevent to 9/11 is open to interpretation and balance and will be defined over time.

This certainly includes the wider war on terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, 7/7 and other allegedly 'al qaeda' or al qaeda 'inspired' attacks, erosion of civil liberties, extraordinary rendition, the Impeach Blair campaign and media reporting of the 'War on Terror'.

It will include a degree of relevent historical context: such as operation gladio, Iran Contra, Skull and Bones, CIA criminality, the rise of 'Islamic fundamentalism' and so forth.

However it will exclude discussion of holocaust revision, ascended masters, UFOs, 2012, numerology, lizards, moon landings and so forth unless a direct connection to 9/11 can be demonstrated.

It is the decision of the moderators that discussion of issues such as these that do not relate directly to 9/11 (regardless of any merits they may have) is counter-productive to the campaign's aims. There are several other sites that provide a forum that is both sympathetic to 9/11 truth and tolerant of a wider range of topics. One such example is www.illusionsforum.com and there are others.

I do believe religion is relevent.

As an aside, my personal belief is God is real and we are all spiritual beings but you certainly won't catch me in any Church and I see religion as tool of mind control.

That said I respect those who follow a religion and those who don't believe in God and I hope such tolerance and respect will be shared by all.

Ultimately IMO God can be summed up as Love and 'do unto others', etc.

Now why is religion relevent here. Because IMO the PTB are using religious zealots (the taliban, the rapurists, jewish zealots, etc) to manufacture an entirely phoney 'clash of civilisations' and piggy backing on 'end of times' fever within these communities to stoke the war on terror. So much as some may wish to avoid religion, the PTB won't let us. It's part of the agenda IMHO.

As for holograms, we have no need to agree on this issue as long as collectively we are united that the Kean report is a pile of sh*t

Feedback welcome
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, if the critics deserve a corner of their own, may I humbly request a Realists' Corner?

Better still how about setting up a whole forum and calling it nineeleven.co.uk and trying to spread the word. Any liars who come here pretending to believe the official version and arguing for it could be booted off. That would be an ideal situation I reckon.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
That said I respect those who follow a religion and those who don't believe in God and I hope such tolerance and respect will be shared by all.

Sounds fine. I for one can assure you that I will only react to proselytising as normally religion doesn't interest me in the slightest.

What I guess I meant re "religion is not relevant" is that posters personal religion is not relevant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: