FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George W. Bush arrest attempt in Canada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: George W. Bush arrest attempt in Canada Reply with quote

Canadian Mohawk 9/11 truth campaigner, Splitting The Sky, (aka John Boncore) attempted a citizen’s arrest on George W Bush. For his efforts he was arrested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and is now awaiting trial to be conducted in March 2010. The anti-war movement in Canada has refused him a platform to speak at their events. Some say this is because of racism. More likely it is the result of his outspoken attitudes on 9/11 and typical anti-war movement gate-keeping.

However, former US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, has taken up Splitting The Sky’s case both by publicising it in her newsletter and by expressing her intention to attend his trial next March where she may give evidence. Moreover the Canadian anti-war movement will not be able to refuse a platform to Cynthia who will undoubtedly speak about his case and the 9/11 lies which have led to it.

This could become a seminal breakthrough into getting the lies told about 9/11 taken more seriously in the anti-war movement.

If readers of this want to send messages of support to Splitting The Sky please message me on this forum and I will forward them to him. I don't want to publicise his address on the web.

Noel

Splitting The Sky has e-mailed:

Just wanted to take a minute and weigh in on the discussion going online as I am part of the subject at hand.

Simply stated I felt snubbed by both the organizers of the anti Bush demos in Toronto and Saskatoon on my request to speak events in a solidarity capacity and as well to raise support for my upcoming trial in March for trying to arrest a credibly accused war criminal, namely George W. Bush to which I face 6 months in jail plus a hefty fine of some sort.

As one who threw myself in direct line with a potential sniper bullet from Bush's private Blackwater type security forces in Calgary or zapping from tasers after breaking the police to arrest Bush for torture and the subsequent murders of said torture, I am quite simply put baffled at the systemic marginalization I have incurred henceforth that day in what some call infamy.

It then becomes apparent that the snub comes from the fear of organizers to be associated by anyone affiliated with the 911 truth movement which I am unequivocally proud to say I am in fact a sincere truther seeking and probing the full story behind the Cheney/Rumsfeld lead coup d’etat in New York which my 8 years of relentless research has caused me to identify all the players behind this coup who conveniently sacrificed thousands of human beings to justify an invasion into Iraq and Afghanistan as well as botched plans to over throw Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and the planned invasion of Iran. This all orchestrated for oil, gas and opium. My personal sources for the previous minimized critique were prominently reflections of the brilliant works of both David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott both who have authored great analyses of what happened on that day.

Still in the spirit of keeping things simple my immediate goals are to identify the very apparent crimes of the Bush administration in terms of torture and murder and present expert witnesses including my lawyer from New York during the Attica trials, Ramsey Clark, who advised me in a solidarity letter to the action in Calgary that I was within my rights to apprehend this war criminal and turn over to local law enforcement in the absence of the police arresting him according to Canadian law.

As well Gail Davidson of LAW is expected to give testimony to the judge that qualifies the previously stated position in law most notably that war criminals are not allowed in Canada under section 35 of the Immigration and Refugees Act, the same act the RCMP used to keep George Galloway out of Canada. I am also hoping that the Honorable Cynthia McKinney might give testimony to the court on the false information Cheney and Colin Powell gave to both Congress and the United Nations about weapons of mass destruction and tieing Al'Queda with 911 which was extracted from Al Libi after being water boarded by the CIA 182 times to which the green light was given as justification to this bogus war on terror that will never end in our lifetime according to Cheney.

This then goes to my mens rhrea or state of my way of thinking to which I hope to establish to the court that if we are in and endless war on terror predicated on false justifications procured from horrendous torture and this endless continues in what a appears to be Bush’s third term, then the only way we can stop these endless incursions into resource rich countries (especially the next major flash points: Iran and Venezulea) is to prove 911 was an inside job.

The immediate task is to get Canada to live up to its own laws and assert its sovereignty by finding me not guilty for obstruction of an officer in the performance of his duty but in fact find the officers guilty of not arresting Bush for war crimes according to Canadian laws.

The ultimate strategy is for us to empower ourselves to keep these war criminals out and to call on all others nations of the world like Spain to declare these murderous thieves as war criminals and to cause Cheney/Bush and that whole cabal trepidation on entering any other country for fear of being apprehended (like General Pinochet of Chile was and to some degree Henry Kissinger) answer for their crimes in nothing less than a Nuremberg type tribunal.

In any event my friends I will try to keep my eye on the prize and never forfeit my integrity or compromise the knowledge I am responsible for from years of research.

I remain a freedom fighter.

Splitting the Sky
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This can't be his real name!
Let's hope he doesn't make a reputation as a splitter Wink
Seriously though, great effort. Bet some of the mounties would love to bag a Bush.

....He is an activist, struggling for justice for the indigenous peoples of the Americas. His Mohawk name, Dacajeweiah, translated into English, is “Splitting the Sky”. He was born in Buffalo, New York, colonized as “John Boncore”, and also became known as “John Hill”. From the age of seven, Splitting the Sky survived many years in New York foster homes and youth detention centers which sought to brutalise him with numerous depredations.

The Attica Rebellion: 1971 - Splitting the Sky was 19 years old when he was arrested for stealing a sandwich and sent to Attica Correctional Facility, 16 days before the infamous “rebellion”. The riot was based in part upon prisoners’ demands for better living conditions. At the time, inmates were given one shower per week and one roll of toilet paper per month. On September 9, 1971, responding to the death of prisoner George Jackson, a black radical prisoner who had been shot to death by corrections officers in California’s San Quentin Prison on August 21 while armed and attempting to escape, about 1,000 of the prison’s approximately 2,200 prisoners rioted and seized control of the prison, taking thirty-three correction officers hostage. The State began negotiating with the prisoners.

http://www.mtl911truth.org/?p=2526#more-2526

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynthia McKinney writes in her latest newsletter:

John Boncore, Splitting the Sky, Native American freedom fighter now living in Canada attempted to hold George Bush accountable for his war crimes while Bush was on a visit in Canada. Splitting the Sky tried to serve a people's warrant on Bush. Splitting the Sky is right. Now, he has a court date in March 2010 and we need to support him. As I learn more from him, I'll definitely pass the information along. Some of us might need to plan a trip to Canada for March!!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Seriously though, great effort. Bet some of the mounties would love to bag a Bush.

....He is an activist, struggling for justice for the indigenous peoples of the Americas. His Mohawk name, Dacajeweiah, translated into English, is “Splitting the Sky”. He was born in Buffalo, New York, colonized as “John Boncore”, and also became known as “John Hill”.
http://www.mtl911truth.org/?p=2526#more-2526

Thanks for your support Bin Man. Joking aside though, I think the point has to be made that people have a right to be called by whatever name they want. Names from other languages translated literally into English can seem strange. For screen name purposes I translate my name, Noel Glynn, into English as Xmasdale, a literal translation from the French Noel and from the Celtic indigenous British (in my case Cornish) Glynn.

There is lots more infomation about Splitting the Sky on the web. His homepage is here: http://www.splittingthesky.net/

He's in desperate need of funds to fight his case next March. Remember this is not only a struggle to get this fellow truth activist acquitted, but also to get him taken seriously by the anti-war movement who are still burying their heads in the sand about 9/11.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of Cynthia McKinney supporting Splitting the Sky's attempted arrest of Bush here:

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/47554
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:

http://www.splittingthesky.net/ near the bottom of the page..
Quote:
Splitting the Sky (born January 7, 1952) is an activist, struggling for justice for the indigenous peoples of the Americas. His Mohawk name, Dacajeweiah, translated into English is "Splitting the Sky".

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: arrest of GW Bush foiled by Mounties Reply with quote

The man who attempted a citizen's arrest of suspected war criminal George W Bush faces trial in Calgary Alberta, today March 8th 2010. After addressing a parliamentary meeting and a public meeting in London today, anti-war campaigner Cynthia McKinney flies out to Calgary to offer support to Splitting the Sky who had the guts to attempt the arrest of one of the world's most notorious war criminals. It is to be hoped the meeting in London will send a message of support to this hero of peace and justice.

Below Professor Anthony Hall, a professor of globalisation explains the background to these events

FROM PROFESSOR ANTHONY J HALL

Citizens Respond to the Organized Crime of War Profiteers: Background and Context on Splitting the Sky versus George W. Bush

Here is Professor Anthony J. Hall's interview with Scott Stockdale for the Canadian Charger. Please post and disseminate as you see fit.

Youtube description:

“Anthony J. Hall gives context and background on the trial of Mohawk activist, Splitting the Sky. STS attempted a citizens arrest on George W. Bush in Calgary, AB, Canada on March 17th 2009.”

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXeKVmNZ2E

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBdDAuqIXmw

PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvgsGwlxA18

PART 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTV_OPSVqC4

PART 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WaIH90BSFY
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A packed public meeting of some 150 people, organised by Reinvestigate 9/11 at London's School of Oriental and African Studies, yesterday (March 8th 2010) sent the following message to Splitting the Sky:

Trial of John Splitting the Sky Boncore (aka Dacajeweiah)

The organisers of this meeting, Reinvestigate 911, held in London, England on March 8th 2010 and addressed by Cynthia McKinney, send greetings of solidarity to John Splitting the Sky Boncore in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, who non-violently attempted to perform a citizens’ arrest on suspected war criminal George W Bush when he visited Calgary last year. We understand that as a result Splitting the Sky was manhandled to the ground, arrested and charged by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. We hear he was seriously wounded and is now facing a criminal trial in Calgary.

We salute your bravery, Splitting the Sky, wish you every success with your trial and hope you will be acquitted and compensated for the injuries you have sustained. We call on those present at this meeting to publicise your case so that justice may prevail.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by
Joshua Blakeney
Media Coordinator of Globalization Studies
University of Lethbridge

Today the trial of Splitting the Sky commenced. Splitting the Sky attempted a citizens' arrest on credibly accused war criminal George W. Bush on March 17, 2009, and was arrested and jailed for doing so by police. Try as its representatives might to disguise their motivations with the kind PR spin doctoring we witnessed in the court today, the Calgary Police, the RCMP and its contractors were under the Harper government's strict political orders to protect the Alberta home turf of the current minority government that came to power as the holder of the Bushite franchise in Canada. Some have termed this historic proceeding as “The Trial of Splitting the Sky versus George W. Bush” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP6DSMCXKLg). From what I witnessed firsthand on day one, the government attempt to manage this highly volatile convergence of law and politics was an exciting affair.

The morning's proceedings were mostly filled with the testaments of the policemen involved in protecting Bush and arresting STS. Amazingly, when one of the policeman was asked why he had arrested the Mohawk activist, the official contended that he “was protecting STS” from Bush's henchmen. He went on to say that Bush's protectors carry “lethal weapons” and that they would in all have used them to kill the accused man. Rather than seek further information on Bush's private-Blackwater-style militia, the lawyers on both sides of the case passed over this startling revelation.

The presiding magistrate, Judge Manfred Delong, initially appeared, in my view, to be siding with the Crown prosecutor against STS's lawyer, Charles Davison. Davison's initial submission asked the court to allow for a distinction between “Obstructing a Police Officer” and “Preventing a Police Officer from Performing his Duty.” Davison's argument was disallowed by Judge Delong. From that point on, Mr. Davison appeared to be improvising in a defence on which the hopes of many in the anti-war activists are riding.

Certainly the turning point of the day came when STS took the stand to testify in his usual flamboyant, surprising and erudite manner. STS reminded the court that it was the same laws which the minority government eschewed vis-a-vis Bush which were invoked to keep British peace activist George Galloway MP out of Canada last March. STS opined: “All Galloway had been doing was bringing medical aide to Palestinians in Gaza, 2000 of whom Israel had massacred, but they barred Galloway from Canada using the same laws which they should have used to ban George W. Bush.”

My perception was that until STS testified, Judge Delong was more inclined to the Crown's side of the argument, namely that the police were “keeping the peace” in a law-abiding manner by arresting STS. Once STS had outlined his justifications for seeking the arrest of Bush, the judge perked up markedly. Charles Davison's main contentions revolved around the characterization of STS's understanding at the moment he attempted the citizen's arrest. STS informed the court that three documents most influenced his decision to arrest Bush. The first was a statement disseminated prior to Bush's lecture date by Lawyers Against the War. It was directed to a number of law enforcement officials right up to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. In a concise yet rich and detailed intervention, LAW detailed why George W. Bush was inadmissible to Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Canada's Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act (see: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12668).

The second document submitted to the court was a letter of solidarity written by former US Attorney-General Ramsay Clark. Over three decades Clark and STS have developed a deep and fruitful collaboration going back to the days when the latter was charged with killing a jail guard in the Attica prison debacle of 1971. The third document to be placed before the Court is entitled “Bush League Justice: Should George W. Bush be Arrested in Calgary, AB, and Tried for International Crimes.” It was authored by STS's friend and colleague, Anthony J. Hall (http://www.voltairenet.org/article159233.html#article159233). I noticed that Judge DeLong, who had been particularly statue-like and expressionless prior to reading Hall's essay, suddenly metamorphosed into an engaged human being apparently interested in this highly significant case in Canada's history.

Not long after the period when Judge Delong had listened to STS's impassioned oratory and viewed Professor Hall's essay, the court was adjourned. The judge concluded by stating he was willing to stay until Thursday (i.e. for the full four days allotted for the trial) plus an extra day if necessary. The Judge's looking ahead to a week-long trial can be deemed a victory for STS and his supporters as a five day event should allow for more evidence to be brought to light in a legal proceeding which is certainly one of the most significant trials ever to take place in Calgary. Judge Delong has been presented with a chance to create a beacon of a hope in a world afflicted with the prospect of never ending military strife as set in motion by the Cheney-Bush regime's fraudulent Global War on Terror.

Tomorrow is the second day of the trial and STS's lawyer may be calling Professor Anthony J. Hall to the stand to testify. Cynthia McKinney will arrive in Calgary on Tuesday evening. It is hoped the the court will give this indefatigable freedom fighter the green light to testify on Wednesday.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldie but goodie from 2008

Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney
http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/03/05/us-usa-politics-vermont-idUS N0454699420080305
WASHINGTON | Wed Mar 5, 2008 4:36am EST
(Reuters) - Voters in two Vermont towns on Tuesday approved a measure that would instruct police to arrest President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney for "crimes against our Constitution," local media reported.
The nonbinding, symbolic measure, passed in Brattleboro and Marlboro in a state known for taking liberal positions on national issues, instructs town police to "extradite them to other authorities that may reasonably contend to prosecute them."
Vermont, home to maple syrup and picture-postcard views, is known for its liberal politics.
State lawmakers have passed nonbinding resolutions to end the war in Iraq and impeach Bush and Cheney, and several towns have also passed resolutions of impeachment. None of them have caught on in Washington.
Bush has never visited the state as president, though he has spent vacations at his family compound in nearby Maine.
Roughly 12,000 people live in Brattleboro, located on the Connecticut River in the state's southeastern corner. Nearby Marlboro has a population of roughly 1,000.
(Writing by Andy Sullivan, editing by David Wiessler)

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrest Bush! Canadians call for presidential scalp
http://rt.com/news/bush-us-canada-torture-749/

Published: 13 October, 2011, 17:32

Will George Bush be arrested if he steps foot in Canada? The latest call from human rights groups to prosecute the former US President for allowing torture under his watch prove Bush is unable to shake the consequences of his much maligned war on terror.

Several human rights groups have called on the Canadian government to investigate former US President George Bush for authorizing torture. As Bush is scheduled to visit Canada later this month, the groups hope to set a precedent that even the highest level government officials are not above the law.

According to Human Rights Watch, there is “overwhelming evidence” that both Bush and other senior officials in his administration signed off on and ultimately executed a regime of torture which affected hundreds of detainees, including at least two Canadian citizens.They further stated that since the Obama administration has either been unable or unwilling to investigate the allegations, Canada is legally bound under the Convention against Torture to prosecute individuals who have been implicated in carrying out such acts.

“The US government’s refusal even to investigate Bush’s role in authorizing torture makes it all the more important that Canada take its obligation seriously,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “Canada’s commitment to respecting human rights should not be put on hold when an ex-US president comes to visit,” according to a statement posed on the group’s official site.

Former President Bush is scheduled to visit Surrey, a medium-sized city in the westernmost Canadian province of British Columbia, on October 20.

Another prominent human rights group Amnesty International sent a memorandum to high ranking Canadian officials on September 21 outlining the basis on which Bush could legally be prosecuted.

According to the memorandum, between 2002 and 2009, the US Central Agency (CIA) subjected detainees being held in secret detention to enhanced interrogation techniques which constituted cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment. It continues that this program was authorized by then-President George Bush.

In an interview Bush gave to the Times of London last November, when asked if he had authorized the use of waterboarding, a form of torture which simulates the feeling of drowning, Bush told the daily “damn right. Three people were waterboarded and I believe that decision saved lives.”

The heavily edited 2004 CIA Inspector General Report on Torture also revealed that two of those individuals, Abu Zubaydah and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, were potentially waterboarded some 266 times between 2002 and 2003.

Other techniques which former CIA director Michael Hayden admitted had been used at the time included locking detainees in a dark box for extended periods of time, sleep deprivation, exposure to extreme temperatures, slamming detainees into walls, and forcing them into stress positions which lead to pain and muscle failure.

Bush has also been accused of authorizing torture and secret detentions which occurred outside of the auspices of the CIA, most notably at Guantanamo Bay, as well as in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

The report goes on to state that George Bush, in a flagrant breach of international law, decided not to apply Geneva Convention protections to the Taliban or al-Qa’ida detainees.

Following Amnesty International, the Canadian Centre for International Justice (CCIJ) and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) sent Canada’s minister of justice a draft indictment specifying the charges against Bush and the legal basis for prosecuting him.

According to Human Rights Watch, the Convention against Torture, which Canada ratified in 1987, states that any individual suspected to have been complicit in torture can be prosecuted regardless of the alleged victims’ citizenship if the suspected torturer is on Canadian territory. Conversely, the Canadian government has the legal right to prosecute an alleged torturer outside of Canada if one of the suspected victims is a Canadian citizen.

One such instance occurred when Syrian-born Canadian citizen Maher Arar was detained in New York while in route to Montreal on September 26, 2002. Arar, who was sent back to Syria via Jordan, claims that he was beaten repeatedly, whipped with a two-inch thick electric cable, interrogated for up to 18 hours a day, and confined in a small, dark cell for more than 10 months, Human Rights Watch reports. Although the Canadian government cleared Arar of all terror connections, the US government refused to acknowledge its role in his rendition and torture.

This isn’t the first time allegations of torture have dogged George Bush as he attempted to travel abroad. Last February, Bush was scheduled to attend a charity gala in Geneva, Switzerland. As rumors began to circulate that two individuals who had been detained and tortured during Bush’s tenure as president would file complaints against him, Bush ultimately decided to cancel the trip.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: