FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do NYPD transmissions point to wider 911 conspiracy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Do NYPD transmissions point to wider 911 conspiracy? Reply with quote

Forgive me if these have been posted here before. But listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKmxfKJslg&feature=related

Link

Last edited by roscoe on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like alot on confusion within the police ranks. Bit about the remote controlled plane sounds interesting.....
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

satya wrote:
Seems like alot on confusion within the police ranks. Bit about the remote controlled plane sounds interesting.....

Link

The interesting bit starts at 3:45.

The FDNY (Fire Service) confirms the incident starting at 7:05. The incident occurred at 11:45am 11th September 2001 on King Street between 6th and 7th Avenue.

If anyone is confused by this the transmissions show that the NYPD picked up two guys driving a van with a mural painted on the side showing a plane crashing into New York City and exploding. At one point the officer says that the van exploded. The two "perps" were arrested, why have we never heard anything about this?

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the sort of stuff that needs to come out during any real investigation. There are several others on You Tube with recordings, most clearly saying explosions, on the lower floors. Of course all now embargoed by the FBI, but some not before they have been leaked.

Copy them before they dissappear.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we know the perps were arrested? The messages seemed to indicate giving them a good beatin and at one point says "the perps are under..."Maybe the perps didnt survive the beatin and kept quiet to avoid prosecuting the police heroes.

Dont police cars usually have a camera running? may be film evidence as well
Certainly a very strange incident that little more is out in the open about.

Usual Mossad links etc on the net but which secret service would put such a picture on the side of a truck. very odd

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we verify or authenticate this audio?
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Can we verify or authenticate this audio?

The Amateur Radio callsign WB6NYC is genuine and can be traced and the operator lists himself as belonging to the Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) station for New York City. They would carry a scanner monitoring the emergency services frequencies as part of the emergency communications support during an emergency. The UK emergency group is called RAYNET. I am a member.

As a long term Radio Ham myself I can state categorically that the transmissions are being deliberately jammed in places. It's difficult to ascertain which unit responded to this incident although we might be able to piece it together with some voice recognition software.

I can sort of remember some news of a van being found coming out before in a news bulletin but this is the first time I've heard these radio transmissions.

However WB6NYC lists his location as California, indeed WB6 is a California prefix.

WB6NYC renewed his licence in April 2008 We need to ask him if the spooks have been around his house since this tape got posted on the internet. Thus confirming it's legitimacy.

Personally I think it's genuine. Here is the MTI report We can sometimes hear the sirens on the audio.

Here's another blog about the incident

Interestingly www.aresnyc.org has been banned But this one is still up They even have a page on the 911 attacks Although I think Winston Smith has been at it.

roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: More information. Reply with quote

Here's an interesting accessment of these radio transmissions.

It is interesting that after they begin talking about the plane all city wide units are called to Liberty and Trinity. Liberty and Trinity are right next to WTC7 which hasn't collapsed at this point.

If this is a hoax then as hoaxes go this is way above the normal standard of hoaxes we've been fed from the Ministry of Truth.

MTI means Mineta Transportation Institute. That's named after the same Norman Y Mineta

Last edited by roscoe on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Curiouser and Curiouser Reply with quote

Curiouser and Curiouser

Quote:
Tan Ford Alpha Van License Plates Resemble a U.S. Government Registered Aircraft

An update to “10-5 the message about the remote controlled plane”

I received a lot of email regarding the potential existance of a paper trail related to the arrests of the two suspects in the exploding-mural-van event, located in an NYPD radio transmission from 9/11.

Although I’ve looked in to this question to no avail, this presented another question of whether or not there were additional paper trails associated with this compartment of the operation.

In my piece entitled “Tan Ford Alpha Van at Holland Tunnel Exit”, I dissect an NYPD transmission in which the following statement is made:

MALE C : (Inaudible) from the Holland Tunnel exit, a tan Ford alpha van . New York tags . delta (Inaudible), November 8970 . (N8970)

If you’ve read the piece you’ll know that I speculate that this is the same van that appeared at King St. between 6th and 7th avenue and allegedly exploded.

What’s interesting about this license plate number, less the delta, is what follows, N8970, which also represents a registered tail number for a government owned 1956 Corvair, fixed-wing, single engine aircraft. Perhaps, yet another paper trail.

-Culhavoc

http://culhavoc.blogsome.com/2006/02/08/tan-ford-alpha-van-license-pla tes-identical-to-a-us-government-registered-aircraft/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: