FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HY ALL- PLZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_SNIPER
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: HY ALL- PLZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

HY GUYZ, PLZZ LOOK AT THIS!!!.......PLZZ.....DO SOMETHING ITS ALL ABOUT HUMAN!!NOT ANIMAL!!!PLZZ WAKE UP!!I REALLY2 NEED UR CO-OPERATION!!!!PLZZ GUYS!! PLZZZ.....

Photos of civilian casualties not appropriate and removed by moderators.

BEIRUT..

PLZZ .................feel so...sad..........

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sniper,
These have been posted a few times, believe me that most here are fully against this disgusting atrocity.

Everyone sign the petition here (bottom of page)
http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=24885
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except for the first photo, these photos are horrific.

But that should not distract from this poster. I suggest if you're looking for shills you should check out this poster's posts. Poor attempt.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sniper

The only thing that I can suggest is to put your gun away and fire off some emails to - your MP, Foreign Secretary and Prime Minister instead.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Mr Sniper Reply with quote

I think with the exception of a few, our species still hasn't evolved in terms of empathy, otherwise these acts of murder wouldn't be possible, a child blown apart by bombs would be everyones child and everyone would be outraged. The first photo is the darkest of them all really, I saw them on a site and the caption was:
'from the children of Israel to the children of Lebanon' says it all really.

If Israel had spent the last few decades trying to get on with its neighbours, then, despite the fact they illegally occupied the land in the first place, I suspect the situation would be very different now. But no, Israel have spent the last few decades persecuting and murdering their neighbours, it seems they don't care who they kill, red cross convoys, UN officials, no one is safe with these murdering villains on the loose.

My heart goes out to the Arab nations, when will their persecution end? As people go I have always found them generous, hospitable, and warmhearted, they had a sophisticated culture while we in the west were still making grunting noises and hitting each other with clubs. Now there is a general attempt to make them seem less than human by people who are proving themselves to be less than human.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed ishaar. Good people seem to be a minority these days. We must all do our part to try and stop this. Truth and Justice mean something and I think most humans have forgotten what it is to have compassion and decency. Most of these humans don't seem to care that innocent people are being murdered daily. People need to wake up or else they will deserve the same fate when it comes to them.
Fenix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is typical for talmudist. Them Shylhan-Aryh says Jews people not Jews гои (cattles).
Israel the terrorist state.
And the United Nations absolutely useless organization.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think with the exception of a few, our species still hasn't evolved in terms of empathy, otherwise these acts of murder wouldn't be possible, a child blown apart by bombs would be everyones child and everyone would be outraged. The first photo is the darkest of them all really, I saw them on a site and the caption was:
'from the children of Israel to the children of Lebanon' says it all really.

You don't even have to have any children of your "own" Ishaar –I couldn’t have children and so haven’t got any of “my own” but I feel like these children are “my own” and I wonder what the Hell is wrong with people that they just chatter on their mobile phones, go shopping and watch nonsense on tv and somehow just “don’t notice” what’s going on? Are people “conditioned” by the whole system to be indifferent to all this? I feel like an alien, or rather I should say I feel as if I am amongst aliens…

Eckyboy says:

Quote:
agreed ishaar. Good people seem to be a minority these days. We must all do our part to try and stop this. Truth and Justice mean something and I think most humans have forgotten what it is to have compassion and decency. Most of these humans don't seem to care that innocent people are being murdered daily. People need to wake up or else they will deserve the same fate when it comes to them

…And if you tolerate this, then your children will be next? “The Karma Police” (Yes, I know it was The Manic Stree Preachers!)

But I really think “something” has happened to people to make them like this – it is not their basic nature to be so indifferent and cruel …something must have happened to them…

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen these pictures before and I do not have the courage to see this pictures again ...WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HUMANITY. ??........

Lebanese civilians have been under the constant attack of the state of Israel for day 17th /18th, and the satanic state of Israel, is STILL in disregarding the international law and the Geneva Convention, and its continuous bombardment in targeting the entire population of the country.

Innocent civilians are being collectively punished in Lebanon by this evil state in deliberate acts of terrorism as described in Article 33 of the Geneva Convention.....YET Psychopath NEOCON W.....KERS like BUSH & BLAIR to this day is still siding with Israel...they blame Hezbollah for starting it .....THEY DO NOT SEEM TO EXCEPT or WILL NOT ACCEPT the cause of it is the SATANIC ZIONIST ISRAEL.......I don't think these psychopath wants peace , if they did, they would've involved all parties to come to this so called " Middle East Peace process".

I just cringe every time I hear Bush and Blair talks about this peace process ......Bush keeps on repeating They ( Hezbollah) started when he fully well knows the history..and the Lebanon occupation by the zionist Israel...then again with his IQ, he was probably programmed by his people to repeat these sentences to news conference.

I've sent an e-mail to my MP with these pictures attached, I have not yet received a reply..but then again I not holding my breath.. Blair's government All think the same.

I wish I could ..given my democratic rights put these pictures on the windows of NO.10 (what do you say folks !!)

please please please do not circulate this pictures anymore I can take it.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: They won't be looking at these pictures... Reply with quote

They won't be looking at these pictures...Or loosing any sleep thinking about them

Transcript: Bush and Blair's unguarded chat

The conversation
A transcript of the off-the-cuff conversation between US President George W Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair during a break at the G8 conference in Russia.
The president was caught on tape using an expletive as he described the actions of Hezbollah in attacking Israel.

They also discussed the exchange of gifts.

Quote:
Bush: Yo, Blair. How are you doing?
Blair: I'm just...

Bush: You're leaving?

Blair: No, no, no not yet. On this trade thingy...[indistinct]

Bush: Yeah, I told that to the man.

Blair: Are you planning to say that here or not?

Bush: If you want me to.

Blair: Well, it's just that if the discussion arises...

Bush: I just want some movement.

Blair: Yeah.

Bush: Yesterday we didn't see much movement..

Blair: No, no, it may be that it's not, it may be that it's impossible.

Bush: I am prepared to say it.

Blair: But it's just I think that we need to be an opposition...

Bush: Who is introducing the trade?

Blair: Angela [Merkel, the German Chancellor]

Bush: Tell her to call 'em.

Blair: Yes

Bush: Tell her to put him on, them on the spot. Thanks for the sweater - it's awfully thoughtful of you.

Blair: It's a pleasure.

Bush: I know you picked it out yourself.

Blair: Oh absolutely - in fact I knitted it!!!

(laughter)

Bush: What about Kofi? [Annan] - he seems all right. I don't like his ceasefire plan. His attitude is basically ceasefire and everything sorts out.... But I think...

Blair: Yeah, no I think the [indistinct] is really difficult. We can't stop this unless you get this international business agreed.

Bush: Yeah.

Blair: I don't know what you guys have talked about, but as I say I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is, but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral.

Bush: I think Condi [US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice] is going to go pretty soon.

Blair: But that's, that's, that's all that matters. But if you... you see it will take some time to get that together.

Bush: Yeah, yeah.

Blair: But at least it gives people...

Bush: It's a process, I agree. I told her your offer to...

Blair: Well... it's only if I mean... you know. If she's got a..., or if she needs the ground prepared as it were... Because obviously if she goes out she's got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk.

Bush: You see the irony is what they need to do is get Syria, to get Hezbollah to stop doing this * and it's all over...

Blair: [indistinct]

Bush: [indistinct]

Blair: Dunno... Syria....

Bush: Why?

Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing...

Bush: (with mouth full of bread) Yeah

Blair: Look - what does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine. If you get a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way

Bush: Yeah, yeah, he is struggling.

Blair: He's had it. And that's what the whole thing is about. It's the same with Iraq.

Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Assad and make something happen.

Blair: Yeah

Bush: [indistinct]

Blair: [indistinct]

Bush: We are not blaming the Lebanese government.

Blair: Is this...? [Blair taps the microphone in front of him and the sound is cut.]

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: The law. Reply with quote

Quote:
I've sent an e-mail to my MP with these pictures attached, I have not yet received a reply..but then again I not holding my breath.. Blair's government All think the same.

From what I can gather these subintelligent ignoramuses have a legal responsibility to reply within 14 days to any letter.

Im not sure this applies to emails, but to written correspondence it does.

Something we should ALL consider.

The world burns, people die and these guys think theyre having a holiday ?

What about the Lebanese ? Are they collectively on holiday just now ?
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego:

Quote:

From what I can gather these subintelligent ignoramuses have a legal responsibility to reply within 14 days to any letter.

Im not sure this applies to emails, but to written correspondence it does.

Something we should ALL consider.

Let's look into this then and as many of us as possible write to our MP's and if we do not receive a reply within 14 days (if this does prove to be their "legal responsibility" - I'm going to looke this up on the Net this evening) we take some form of collective action against them - trying our best to get this into the papers?

What sayest Thou, Abandoned Ego?!!

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter how many times or how often I see these pictures - it ripps me apart!!!

I have a son and it kills me to see these pictures. But under the same breath I am happy that these pictures show the reality - and hopefully make people aware of whats really going down!!!

These pictures should be pinged across the world via email - especially to your MP , as mentioned above.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane said

Quote:
You don't even have to have any children of your "own" Ishaar –I couldn’t have children and so haven’t got any of “my own” but I feel like these children are “my own” and I wonder what the Hell is wrong with people that they just chatter on their mobile phones, go shopping and watch nonsense on tv and somehow just “don’t notice” what’s going on? Are people “conditioned” by the whole system to be indifferent to all this? I feel like an alien, or rather I should say I feel as if I am amongst aliens…

You are spot on Jane. I really dont understand it myself. Absolute shame on the so called Top of the chain - intellegent beings!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: The Pertition seems to be working Reply with quote

Well, I am pleased to say I sent the petition scar posted above to my friend (the one who withdrew the ticket for the Headingley Test Match she had promised me when I made a joking remark about possible protests going on at the match by Truth activists, leaving me to contemplate a lonely game of tiddly-winks instead!) and received this response:

Quote:
Have signed the petition. Have you heard George Galloway on the radio yet? You could listen on your PC at www.talksport.net, think he's on from 8 - 10 tonight. He is impressive to listen to; disregarding the B.B. rubbish.

Now to investigate about writing to your MP.... and your right to receive a response within 14 days......

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Response time Reply with quote

Quote:

I'll have to stop searching for now, but should anyone feel inclined to carry on investigating this matter, this link may prove helpful:

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/upload/YAYMP%5FEnglish.pdf

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thans Jane,

Will have a read.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why have these pictures been removed? is it not important that we remove the censorship of the coward news media that refuses to show the reality of war to the public of the west???

i think that action is cowardly and they should be reposted...any argument that youths may be viewing here is understood - but then again the horrors of this imperialst mantra that caused 911 and this current israel debacle should be accessible. A picture paints a thousand words

i thought more of this place
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the link below the first post. Anyone who wants to see them can click that easy enough.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=24885
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: