FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Judy Wood Ph.D, Materials Science, 9/11, & Energy Weapon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lastly, I should let you know that I recently messaged Richard Gage and AE911Truth to ask him to contact Dr. Judy Wood, and as a result, I have been removed from the Petition Signers list on AE911Truth.org, despite the fact that I have donated over $100 dollars to Richard Gage and his organization over the past several months. As of the morning of March 4th, my name was removed from the AE911Truth petition, so it appears that I have been removed from the petition simply for asking about Dr. Judy Wood. This is very concerning, because I have not done anything wrong by asking Richard Gage to talk to Dr. Judy Wood and consider her research, yet AE911Truth.org has removed me from their petition simply for asking about her once in a private email. In addition, Richard Gage has never replied to any of my emails over the past several months, not even one of them, but Dr. Judy Wood has responded to several of my emails in just the last week. Oddly enough, Dr. Wood predicted that Richard Gage and Dr. Jones would ‘blacklist’ me for mentioning her, and she was right.

I am pissed the * off.

and get this, AE911Truth has NEVER responded to my emails, but they found out I was telling people about their shady behavior, so they suddenly emailed me today! They quoted the above paragraph in the email, indicating that they found out I am exposing them for their bs. Here is what else was said:

"Abrahm,

I am writing to you

on behalf of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth to explain why we removed your name from our list of petition signers and to offer you a full refund of your generous donations.

We decided to remove you from our list of petition signers because, whether you knew it or not, we have chosen to carefully limit the scope of our message to the collapse of the World Trade Center and the need for a new investigation that would specifically consider the use of explosives in bringing it down. Our message is displayed on our website in the petition and mission statement. The evidence supporting our message is also found on our website, which I am sure you have seen since you signed our petition.

www.ae911truth.org

Your suggestion about contacting Judy Wood and engaging in a discussion with her about her theories about directed energy weapons and other things is a suggestion for action that is outside the scope of our message. We would lose more than we would again. If nothing else we would lose the time required to make such a contact and engage in a discussion / debate whose duration would be unknown. We are also well aware of Judy Wood and her theories. The reason we don't support her or her theories is that they are outside the scope of our message.

There is a lot of evidence besides the characteristics of controlled demolition seen in the collapse of the Twin Towers and Building 7 that strongly suggests or proves that the official story of 9/11 is false. As you know 9/11 is a very complicated subject. Yet Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth deliberately avoids those topics. We leave it to others to make those arguments and present the evidence to the public, to Congress, and so on.

If you will tell us the total amount of your donations to us we will refund all of your money. You mentioned that you donated over $100. What is the exact amount, if you know it? Please provide your check numbers if you have them. We do not want to leave the perception or the reality that we have taken advantage of you financially.

Will you accept our offer of a refund as a complete and equitable solution to this situation?

Take care,

Mark Graham

Volunteer Coordinator"

and here is my reply I just sent:

"I HAVE DONATED AND SUPPORTED YOU VIGOROUSLY, AND YOU SILENTLY REMOVE ME FROM THE PETITION SIMPLY FOR ASKING RICHARD GAGE A QUESTION IN A PRIVATE EMAIL!?! Very professional. I bet treating supporters the way you have treated me is “within” the scope of your message?

A more appropriate response would have been to send me an email back saying “Dear Supporter, sorry, but your request is outside the scope of our message.” But instead, I was SILENTLY removed from the petition.

Why am I JUST NOW being told that my request was outside of the scope of focus, AFTER I was removed from the Petition?

I am sure you can understand why I am so upset.

By the way, regardless of whether you agree with Dr. Judy Wood’s conclusions about what brought the buildings down, why did AE911Truth not support her legal efforts to bring about 9/11 Truth? Her Qui-Tam whistleblower case, filed in 2007, made it all the way to the Supreme Court, yet Richard Gage has not even filed a Qui-Tam case yet. Why is that? What is he waiting for? Why didn’t he support Dr. Wood’s case, regardless of whether he agreed on her conclusion?

Proof of her case: http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs483.snc3/26465_81925907 6229_14802233_46160188_7960697_n.jpg
"

Quote:

9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookzta wrote:
and get this, AE911Truth has NEVER responded to my emails, but they found out I was telling people about their shady behavior, so they suddenly emailed me today! They quoted the above paragraph in the email, indicating that they found out I am exposing them for their bs.

That might be because, as promised in the first reply to you in the thread below...

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18815

fish5133 wrote:
Hi Abe. I am in contact with ae911truth. I will see what there side of the story is. Did you sign the list with your name "Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez "

In the end, it's really no more suspicious than Johnson showing up here...

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18814&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

and replying to your thread on the same day as you posted it yet he fails to even acknowledge anything regarding counter evidence to his mentor's theory and continues to slander a peer reviewed scientist.

Pookzta wrote:
By the way, regardless of whether you agree with Dr. Judy Wood’s conclusions about what brought the buildings down, why did AE911Truth not support her legal efforts to bring about 9/11 Truth? Her Qui-Tam whistleblower case, filed in 2007, made it all the way to the Supreme Court, yet Richard Gage has not even filed a Qui-Tam case yet. Why is that? What is he waiting for? Why didn’t he support Dr. Wood’s case, regardless of whether he agreed on her conclusion?

They've just told you.

If I were you I'd stop whinging and be glad that someone here may have taken the time to sort out a refund for you.

It may also be worth remembering that Wood's followers probably email them all the time with similar accusations to yours.

Considering Wood's theory and Johnson's tours are built mainly around trying to discredit someone else's theory I'm not surprised in the slightest that people like you get removed from their web details.

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH so its OK for them to silently remove me from their petition for asking Richard Gage a QUESTION in a PRIVATE EMAIL, just because they are now offering me a refund? WOW.

A simple REPLY to my email would have done, rather than BOOTING ME from their petition and then later offering me a REFUND to shut me up.

and I never emailed any accusations to anyone, i simply asked Richard Gage a question in a private email, asking if he would POSSIBLY consider checking out Dr. Wood's research. I didn't accuse, I didn't threaten, I simply asked him to check her out, in a very professional and mature email.

and LOL, a peer-reviewed scientist? Sure he has put out some nice papers related to his specialty, Physics... but Dr. Jones should probably stick so his field of expertise, PHYSICS, for what he is credible for. Is he a chemist? Is he a building demolition expert? NO. plus, Benthem Open Access is such an uncredible source of peer-reviewing, which is why a vast majority of the scientific community does not support him. Look:

VII. Please review the following evidence regarding Dr. Steven Jones, so that you can become familiar with all of the evidence that has led myself, and many others, to conclude that Dr. Steven Jones is purposely misleading the 9/11 Truth Movement. First he interfered with the Cold Fusion / Free Energy movement, and now it seems he is interfering with the 9/11 Truth Movement. Please review these links thoroughly, and with an open-mind, before drawing any conclusions:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/06/hoax-exposes-incompetence-o r-worse-at.html

2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/06/bentham-editors-resign.html

3. ‘A Peer-review of Dr. Jones’s Research’: http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jones

4. ‘The Scientific Method Applied to the Thermite Hypothesis’: http://drjudywood.com/articles/scientific/JonesScientificMethod.html

5. ‘Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet’: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/cc/CB.html

6. ‘WTC Molten Metal: Fact or Fiction?’ http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=91&Itemid=60

7. ‘Thermite and Glowing Liquid Aluminum’ http://drjudywood.com/articles/why/why_indeed.html#Thermite

8. ‘Steven Jones, Cold Fusion, & Free Energy’: http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ7.html

9/11 is about FREE ENERGY, and the SOONER we all figure that out the better. We have the technology to END HUNGER, to END WAR, to END FAMINE, to END DISEASE, but it all is suppressed so that the energy companies don't have to loose out on profits, just like Nikola Tesla's Free Energy was completely killed by JP Morgan long ago.

The truth is coming out, and it feels DAMN GOOD,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

Quote:

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
OH so its OK for them to silently remove me from their petition for asking Richard Gage a QUESTION in a PRIVATE EMAIL, just because they are now offering me a refund? WOW.

I took valuable time to answer every one of the "concerns" that you listed on the previous page and it seems you are unwilling to engage in my answers. But, hey ho.

You do bring up a serious point about A & E. They could have emailed you with a simple "we decline the suggestion of considering Wood's research. "Fair doos"

But look at it from their point of view. This Wood vs Jones debacle for the most part has been going on since 2006, ever since the split in "Scholars for 9/11 Truth" occurred.

Since then we have witnessed a rapid decline in the strength and credibility of the Movement as a whole.

They probably get asked that question all the time. Furthermore, they may get a lot of aggressive emails from Wood supporters accusing them of "covering up DEW truth".

Perhaps, to be on the safe side in terms of both their own sense of "credibility" and to save time, any mention of Wood by anyone is dealt with in the same way.

Quote:
A simple REPLY to my email would have done, rather than BOOTING ME from their petition and then later offering me a REFUND to shut me up.

Imagine how many emails they receive everyday? From supporters, detractors, accusers, reporters pro and amateur and those with similar questions to yours.

Have you missed the point that an administrator here took the time to flag your case for attention? Which is why you may have received your reply in such a timely fashion?

Is it a little self-aggrandizing to imagine that they responded to you just because you were "badmouthing" them here and on however many forums you've copied and pasted to? Do you really think you're that important?

If they are the big bad organization that you believe, would they be as obvious as to implicate themselves in such an obvious way? Returning an "overdue" email and offering you a refund just when you start accusing them of corruption? Perhaps not?

Quote:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/06/hoax-exposes-incompetence-o r-worse-at.html

The "peer-review" scandal does cast doubt on the credibility of the Jones paper.

However, it doesn't immediately mean that because one nonsense paper slipped under the radar, Jones' paper is not legitimate.

Are you aware of the whole story..?

Quote:
Four months after the paper was submitted, the submitter of it Davis, was told it had been accepted and the fee to have it published was $800 (almost £500).

Davis then withdrew the paper and revealed it as a hoax.

Bambang Parmanto has since stepped down as editor-in-chief of the Open Information Science Journal. Parmanto told New Scientist that he never saw the paper.

Mahmood Alam, Bentham's director of publications, told New Scientist: "In this particular case, we were aware that the article submitted was a hoax and we tried to find out the identity of the individual by pretending the article had been accepted for publication when in fact it was not."

Anyway, it does bring to mind the question...why isn't Wood's paper peer-reviewed? Would it be accepted by a proper Peer-reviewing publisher? Why hasn't she submitted her own paper for peer review if she is so convinced by her own research?

Quote:

3. ‘A Peer-review of Dr. Jones’s Research’: http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jones

Linking to a Reynold's article is hardly impartial referencing is it? Reynolds is an advocate of Wood's theory. They wrote a paper together which is examined here...http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/b/scientific-critiqu e-of-judy-woods-paper-star-wars-beam-weapons-by-james-gourley.pdf

Reynold's also lists the research of Killtown!!!

A lot of people here will be ROFL'ing at that. I suggest having a read of this.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18560

Also, Reynold's cites the old Wood favourite of there being lots of unburned paper at GZ with a big mysterious question mark.

Have a look at this video...particularly at 23seconds onwards...

Link

You'll notice that the towers are still standing...

In the end Pookzta...I have to commend you on being one of if not THE first Wood advocate to engage in counter-evidence. However briefly.

Thanks for that at least.

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to hold two separate conversations on the same topic, so let's try to bring them together. GodSaves, what concerns do you have that I could answer? Sorry if I missed some. Please list a few of them so I can try to address them for you. Trying to keep our conversation united between different threads:

1st of all: Glowing metal could be molten aluminum, it does not have to be steel. Countless experiments have shown that molten aluminum glows bright orange at most temperatures, and only glows "silvery" at a narrow range of low temperatures. This has been confirmed time and time again, so it is very alarming that Dr. Steven Jones continuously claims that the molten metal observed would have had to be molten steel, because this is a FALSE and FRAUDULENT claim. It is WELL KNOWN that molten aluminum glows orange most often. See for yourself:

(molten aluminum glowing bright orange, as expected, at normal atmospheric pressure, during day light conditions. Source)

2ndly: If all of the steel was melted in that building, we should have had ENORMOUS pools of molten steel, pools so large that they would have been visible to everyone, and at least appearing in ONE photograph. It is very possible that the small group of firemen that claim to have seen molten metal could have been seeing molten aluminum. Still, why wouldn't ONE photo appear showing significant quantities of molten metal? Where did it all go? That whole building's core structure should have been melted by the thermite, that shoud be producing RIVERS and LAKES of molten metal. Where did it all go?!?! Why do only a small group of firemen claim there was pools of molten steel? Wouldn't the enormous rivers and lakes of molten steel have been witnessed by countless people, not just a small group? Perhaps nano-thermite was just used to cut the base of the buildings but an Energy Weapon disintegrated the vast majority of it? Isn't that possible?

Thirdly: If thermite caused a majority of the steel in that 1/4 mile high building to melt, or even to generate super hot steel dust, how were their survivors found within the building still??? These people would have been burnt to death by the air temperature at the very least! How come the people coated by the dust were not burnt AT ALL? Surely nano-thermite generated dust would have been extremely hot, yet it did not burn the people it coated, not one bit! Why? How? How did thousands and thousands of paper sheets survive such high temperatures? Surely they would have at least been burnt on their way out of the building. How were cars started on fire, but thousands of sheets of nearby paper were completely unharmed? High temperatures are not selective, they burn EVERYTHING they contact, so how did fragile paper and people survive the in the building but cars blocks away caught on fire??? Amazing.

Lastly: If any of you needs a refresher as to what Dr. Steven Jones is doing to the 9/11 Truth Movement, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with what he did to the Cold Fusion movement after being tipped off by his source of funding, the government's Department of Energy (DoE). This short video clip briefly discusses how Cold Fusion was real, and not only did Dr. Steven Jones rush to publish a false report to completely discredit the movement, but when MIT University later went on to verify the results, someone mysteriously changed their data during the publication process, which resulted in the MIT professor who lead the study resigning from MIT in protest. He was then MURDERED. Here is the short video clip:

Link

9/11 is about FREE ENERGY folks, I hope someday you all wake up to this. Sure, nano-thermite could have been used in part, but there is no doubt in my mind that FREE ENERGY was the major method used to bring down those buildings.

Quote:

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
It's hard to hold two separate conversations on the same topic

nobody forced you to repeatedly post the same stuff in different threads....

PookztA wrote:
Her Qui-Tam whistleblower case, filed in 2007, made it all the way to the Supreme Court

and you keep going on about Judy wood's case as if it has actually achieved something other than getting laughed out of court every time it's submitted. the sad truth is that it's a pointless exercise in futility, but nevertheless she reacts to each failure by launching an appeal which then also gets laughed out of court.

incidentally, you seem to think that only a case with merit could keep moving up the legal chain but it's not true. you can keep appealing any old bs all the way to the top if you really want to. it's just that most people wouldn't bother to repeat the same epic fail over and over again like judy wood has done. the supreme court will routinely laugh her baseless absurdities out of court just like the lower courts have done and the whole thing will have been a waste of time - as I'm sure you know very well....

Andrew Johnson wrote:
we advocate submitting EVIDENCE to court in some way. Or at least build a case on EVIDENCE.

if you want to credibly dismiss more rational explanations for the phenomena observed at the WTC on 9/11 in favour of your belief in secret exotic weaponry, then you do indeed require some pretty compelling evidence on your side.

but unfortunatley you don't have anything that even resembles evidence which can stand up to scrutiny and rational thinking - and that's also why you'll never be able to convince more than a handful of very gullible people to take you seriously - no matter how many times the likes of Pookzta spam the same garbage all over the internet.

leaving aside the fact that your unfounded beliefs about Hurricane Erin, "lack of rubble", "dustified steel", "toasted cars" etc have been completely debunked, and some schoolboy errors in your "research" have been exposed - you don't even have any tangible ideas about the nature of the "beam weapon" that you imagine did the damage to the wtc.

you respond indignantly to anything you perceive as criticism or ridicule - but the sad truth is that your beliefs really are a joke.

you're also a complete hypocrite in this respect, given that you and the rest of the judy wood cult spend so much of your time attacking steven jones and others. for example, I remember your youtbe video about Jones, in which you ridiculed him in an extremely infantile manner - while also inadvertently demonstrating your ignorance of basic science and inabilty to understand what he was talking about (the Leidenfrost effect). I guess you took it down from youtube out of embarassment.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=101172#101172

what's even funnier is the way you keep telling people to "check the evidence" - despite the fact that the only way you can cling to your beliefs is by wilfully ignoring and avoiding all the evidence that proves you wrong, while repeating your discredited BS like a mindless sheep.

and when people actually do check your so-called "evidence", virtually all of them can see what a load of drivel it really is. I can understand why that annoys you - but a credible researcher would be prepared to discuss his research and respond to valid corrections and criticisms - rather than running away and inventing conspiracy theories about anyone who disagrees with him.

maybe you should change your signature to "ask the tough questions folks - but don't expect answers from Andrew Johnson - because he hasn't got any"....

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pooktza wrote
Quote:
If all of the steel was melted in that building

I dont know anyone from any viewpoint who says all the steel was melted.

I suppose thats a bit like claiming that Woods/Aj says all the steel turned to dust.

Yet we have firstrsponders saying they saw molten iron which would suggest that some of the steel was molten but i dont recall any firstresponders saying they saw any steel that had turned to dust. Purely on the basis of oral testimony of those there one would presume some steel was molten .

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Pooktza wrote
Quote:
If all of the steel was melted in that building

I dont know anyone from any viewpoint who says all the steel was melted.

I suppose thats a bit like claiming that Woods/Aj says all the steel turned to dust.

Yet we have firstrsponders saying they saw molten iron which would suggest that some of the steel was molten but i dont recall any firstresponders saying they saw any steel that had turned to dust. Purely on the basis of oral testimony of those there one would presume some steel was molten .

I suppose you are right, that I did make a mistake.

I should have said "majority of steel melted", because simply cutting the columns would not make the building turn into dust the way it did.

Similarly, Dr. Wood never claimed "all of the steel was turned to dust", she just says a majority of it was, and I agree with that statement.

My mistake for using the word ALL, when I should have said majority. You are correct, so sorry for my minor error.

-Abe

Quote:

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, your pre-prepared spam consists almost entirely of mistakes, misconceptions and sheer nonsense. but I guess you'll just carry on repeating it regardless, and ignoring all the evidence that you are completely wrong.

it's par for the course for the wood cult....

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to be so hateful.

My "spam" is not "pre-prepared". I put together articles in the forum of our non-profit organization, Mindoutpsyde.com, then I post the threads I create in other forums that I feel would benefit from reading the material.

I truly think Dr. Wood is on to something, and I have yet to encounter a scientific conclusion that explains nearly as much of the evidence as her directed energy weapon conclusion.

It is my honest, scientific opinion.

-Abe

Quote:

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointing out that you are talking drivel is not hateful - it is factual.

the fact is that there is no evidence for DEWs in any of the material presented by Judy Wood. her "evidence" is merely speculation which has been shown repeatedly to be error prone and completely without foundation.

and your blind belief in this speculation - which depends on completely ignoring the clear evidence to the contrary - is not scientific, so please stop pretending that it is.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Here's a question for you, how come Johnson, a man who claims to have a background in Software Engineering, can make a simple schoolboy error when searching a pdf document?

See Thermite Free sig below.?

Oh dear, dear dear.... you don't seem to have registered this do you?

http://911thermitefree.blogspot.com/2009/11/uk-911-forum-censors-admis sion-thermite.html

Well actually you have, but you choose to OMIT it. Why on earth would this forum attempt to CENSOR my response to your misrepresentative video? Some people find this truly sickening - especially when this forum claims to be interested in truth. But it's track record becomes clear over time.

Why am I even here posting with anonymous people who do nothing?

Your postings just serve to muddle everything up and are very revealing to those who know the truth. And I know there are quite a few who now do know the truth - despite your ongoing efforts - which are beginning to prove futile.

Who are you GST? Care to post your real name?

You think thermite can really turn steel to dust?

That seems far more than a "schoolboy" error could ever be. Argue it in court - I'd love to see the jury's reaction. (Forgetting to click a box - leaving a default setting is a basic error - unlclicking the box reveals a web link, not a discussion of thermite - that is the point. You try to use it as if I was lying - you know I corrected the mistake - which you didn't tell me about - within 10 minutes of finding it. Why would you be dishonest about this?)

Good luck in your chosen path anonymous GST.

Next you'll be trying to imply I don't work for the Open University. So, for interested readers, here's a link for you. I don't think any other University in the UK has published an article like this (now somewhat out of date):

http://www.open.ac.uk/socialsciences/__assets/kuzur9beeawzyzjo0v.pdf

Turn to page 5.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Can you explain the mechanism for targetting a specific building from an orbiting or moving object?
Maybe they used a Joystick while patching in overlayed maps?
Then just maybe the speed the craft moved through orbit they'd be to late and destroy Vancouver?

My latest thoughts on Satalite mapping of the earth especially the claim you can pinpoint a specific human is also likely bull!
Once in orbit they cannot deviate course doing so would undoubtedly result in loss of speed/momentum and thus altitude!
Then who/how the hell does one focus a camera on a given object whilr traversing @ thousands of mph?
Lookout here comes Mr Joystick again oops lol he missed it :D
Lets face it the only way good arial photoes are taken is by Chopper I'd even expect the spyplanes to be hit and miss imo or taking wide angle pics that can be enhanced greatly ;)
What about synchronous orbit?

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
This controversy could only be settled if both sides would explain why they believe the hypotheses of the other don't stand up, without distorting what the other side says. This needs to be done in an atmosphere of seriousness rather than anger, which means there must be no distortion of what the other side says (straw man arguments), no personal attacks or insults, no false evidence. Mutual anger anger and suspicion need to be replaced by cool headed analysis.

Sadly there seems currently to be so much mutual anger and suspicion that each other is trying to distort the truth in order to make the 9/11 truth movement ineffective, that I doubt this will happen but we have to hope that sanity will prevail.
The evil forces that we fight against, would like nothing better than to see the truth movement fall apart. And that is why I believe they infiltrate sites like this to cause ambivalence and disharmony. We should welcome alternative theories and discuss them in a sensible way. But making clear if we do not agree, then we disagree with compassion and friendship. That way the movement remains solid in its overall commitment to exposing these criminals. I am still not sure where I stand on the Energy Weapons. But seeing the rise in earthquakes is so compelling, that I am sure they have some kind of energy weapon.

The one thing we all believe. Is that “9/11 was an inside job”. And that should be what unites all of us.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
This needs to be done in an atmosphere of seriousness rather than anger, which means there must be no distortion of what the other side says (straw man arguments), no personal attacks or insults, no false evidence.

I totally agree with this - but how likely is it?

you can read any number of threads on this forum which show that people who are not convinced by judy wood's "theories" have arrived at their conclusions by checking and analysing the "evidence" she presents (about Hurricane Erin, "lack of rubble", "dustified steel", "toasted" cars, the "Hutchison effect" etc) - and finding that it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

what you can also see very clearly across multiple threads is that judy wood's supporters respond to this kind of analysis by either avoiding or denying it, inventing conspiracy theories about the people who disagree with them, throwing tantrums, spamming, trolling, attacking researchers with other theories (eg Steven jones and Richard Gage) etc etc....

it would be nice if judy's fanboys were honest enough to discuss the evidence on its merits, but what we see over and over again is that they are both unwilling and incapable of doing so.

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,

Perhaps it's worth looking out to see if Andrew Johnson has any future 9/11 presentations planned. There, you will be able to talk to a man who is willing and capable of going over as many aspects of the demise of the WTC complex as time will allow. Face to face is often best rather than being hidden behind a Username. If you have already done so, then fair enough.

Gotta be better than ranting on here any day!
letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Elliott wrote:
Gruts,

Face to face is often best rather than being hidden behind a Username. If you have already done so, then fair enough.

Gotta be better than ranting on here any day!

Yes, I've talked face-to-face with the late Keith Mothersson on this topic (or maybe more accurately listened as he was a very passionate believer in the Video Fakery/ DEW theory) and even though I wasn't wholly convinced it was certainly more civil than some of the exchanges here I think.

Or maybe we're more tolerant of each other here in Scotland as there's less of us? Very Happy

KM - sadly missed.

letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But having said that, I'm finding this PookztA character a tad tedious and would probably run a mile if I bumped into him. Good job he's over the pond.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Oh dear, dear dear.... you don't seem to have registered this do you?

http://911thermitefree.blogspot.com/2009/11/uk-911-forum-censors-admis sion-thermite.html

Well actually you have, but you choose to OMIT it.

What the bejeesus are you on about now? I choose to omit what? I haven't omitted anything.

There you go again. Assuming something that you believe is true without question. Are there any other behavioural patterns to your personality or is that it?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Why on earth would this forum attempt to CENSOR my response to your misrepresentative video?

OMFG Censored? It's on the website in it's entirety. Just because it's in controversies it's not censored is it? Just because your mentor's spurious theory is in controversies doesn't mean that's censored either. Regardless of your constant bemoaning demanding that it really is censorship when it's not.

Misrepresentative? I pointed out that you had misrepresentated Jones' et al's RFC by calling it "thermite free" when it's not and you call it misrepresentative? That's what your video was. Totally and utterly misrepresentative. I corrected you and you think that's misrepresentation? Bizarre. Because I pointed out that you were wrong you call it misreprentative. How totally typical and indicative of your behaviour on this site..

How anyone can read that statement of yours and not seriously question your integrity is beyond me.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Some people find this truly sickening - especially when this forum claims to be interested in truth. But it's track record becomes clear over time.

Your track record is very clear...

You tour the country debunking someone else's theory just to bolster your mentor's.

You ignore any evidence to the contrary even though you have a website called "always check the evidence".

You say people shouldn't question your mentor's theory unless they come up with their own theory and submit it as a court case even though you quote "the importance of establishing what did not happen"

You claim to have a background in software engineering yet make a schoolboy error that I, someone who has 4 years tops computer-use experience, spots after 10 minutes.

You call debate about truth seeking "nothing"

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Why am I even here posting with anonymous people who do nothing?

You assume you know that people that debate on here "do nothing" when you have no clue as to what people on here do elsewhere.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Your postings just serve to muddle everything up and are very revealing to those who know the truth.

You assume you know the truth and claim that other people seeking the truth by questioning your mentor's theory, only serve to muddle up the truth as you see it.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
And I know there are quite a few who now do know the truth - despite your ongoing efforts - which are beginning to prove futile.

You assume that other people know the truth just because they agree with your mentor's theory and think that any questioning of your mentor's theory is somehow a deliberate attempt at sabotage.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Who are you GST? Care to post your real name?

You pretend not to know my name even though you mention on this thread the video that I made which dismantles your bogus "thermite-free" assertion, which you posted on here yourself using my real name without permission.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
You think thermite can really turn steel to dust?

You assume I believe "thermite can turn steel to dust" when you have no idea what I believe

It goes on and on and on and on.

How anyone can take you seriously for any more than a nano-second is beyond belief.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Elliott wrote:
Perhaps it's worth looking out to see if Andrew Johnson has any future 9/11 presentations planned. There, you will be able to talk to a man who is willing and capable of going over as many aspects of the demise of the WTC complex as time will allow.

well it's funny how he completely avoids doing anything of the kind during his frequent appearances on this forum.

here he has unlimited time and opportunity to discuss the evidence about Hurricane Erin, "lack of rubble", "dustified steel", "toasted" cars, the "Hutchison effect" and anything else that might be relevant to his views about the demise of the WTC complex.

but despite posting on a very regular basis he refuses to do so.

in fact he deliberately avoids discussing his "research" and completely ignores the voluminous evidence posted in numerous threads that he's well aware of, which shows quite clearly that what he's claiming is a steaming pile of BS.

the only thing he seems to be "willing and capable" of doing is gibbering a few well-worn taunts aimed at people who disagree with him, accompanied by very predictable straw men and pathetic lies about being censored.

he comes across as a complete charlatan who's been caught with his pants down and is desperately trying to deflect attention from the fact that he's been debunked and his credibility has turned to dust.

I hope he appreciates your tireless cheerleading and unquestioning loyalty to the cause daniel, because trying to spread the gospel according to andrew johnson must be about as rewarding as polishing a turd.

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts

It's a lot less about cheerleading and a lot more about searching. With constant attack, it's a wonder how anyone can keep a level head on here. With a little respect, one can get a long way.

I'm not saying I've got a web site and have pioneered a movement because I haven't. I've simply followed a route that I feel is plausible. I'm interested to see the defining papers, images etc that pave the way for you.
Moving forward has got to be better than muscle flexing behind a keyboard.

Best,

Dan
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Elliott wrote:
Gruts

It's a lot less about cheerleading and a lot more about searching. With constant attack, it's a wonder how anyone can keep a level head on here. With a little respect, one can get a long way.

I'm not saying I've got a web site and have pioneered a movement because I haven't. I've simply followed a route that I feel is plausible. I'm interested to see the defining papers, images etc that pave the way for you.
Moving forward has got to be better than muscle flexing behind a keyboard.

Best,

Dan

It's circular, Daniel. It's entirely a circular argument
Plausibility goes out the window for the sake of conventional explanation

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
It's circular, Daniel. It's entirely a circular argument
Plausibility goes out the window for the sake of conventional explanation

there you go deliberately avoiding the truth yet again paul....

it's actually about checking the evidence and coming to a conclusion that makes sense based on what the evidence shows.

if you do that with Hurrican Erin - wood's claims don't stand up to scrutiny.

if you do that with "toasted cars" - wood's claims don't stand up to scrutiny.

if you do that with "dustified Steel" - wood's claims don't stand up to scrutiny.

and so on....

you can ignore the truth and continue believing in your baseless fantasies if you like paul, but please don't criticise me for actually examining the evidence and coming to rational conclusions.... Rolling Eyes

I actually think it's funny how andrew johnson is always telling people to "check the evidence" - but when people actually do check it his case collapses like a house of cards. his other mantra is "ask the tough questions folks" but when you do ask him a question he runs away from answering it.

that tells you something doesn't it?

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m3d23 -Scientist--Directed-energy-weapons-turned-World-Trade-Center-into-nan oparticles-on-911

hooray for media coverage! woot woot!

Quote:

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m3d23 -Scientist--Directed-energy-weapons-turned-World-Trade-Center-into-nan oparticles-on-911

Cheers for that link, Pookz. There's an awful lot of material to investigate there. My favourite 'info is that of the 1971 child in the Pegasus Project seeing visuals of 9/11 in his time-travel program, and his being photographed having been projected back to 19th century Gettysburg, Andrew Basiago's testimony

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PookztA wrote:

Media Coverage? Same website also gives media coverage to

Quote:
Apollo 11 Earthrise photo: Discovery of UFO spacecraft and ET base

with photos of aliens. nuff said!

It will be interesting to keep an eye on any correalation between "getting nearer to the truth" and levels of nutty disinfo hitting the media and the net.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
It will be interesting to keep an eye on any correalation between "getting nearer to the truth" and levels of nutty disinfo hitting the media and the net.

I checked the evidence on how the latest judy wood spam campaign is going, by googling "My name is Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez" and looking through the first couple of pages of search results.

and it seems that no matter how often and how fanatically judy's tiny handful of gullible believers spam hundreds of internet forums with the same old recycled nonsense it doesn't really impress anybody very much.

the pookzta spambot is either told to sod off fairly quickly or just ends up talking to itself.

how pathetic is this little thread, for example?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1002593/pg1

it's clear that the overwhelming majority of people who don't believe the offical story of 9/11 can see through judy wood's so-called "research" and can also recognise proven frauds like john hutchison for what they are.

mind you - cb_pookzta did get some support on the david icke forum - but I suppose that if you believe the world is controlled by shape shifting lizards, then you might as well also believe that they have directed energy weapons orbiting around the earth.... Laughing

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you will be happy to know that I graduated my M1 year of medical school with flying colors, doing well above average despite the amount of time I devote to posting this information all over the internet Smile

BOOM for Truth! People are waking up more and more each day Smile

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

www.Facebook.com/AbrahamHafizRodriguez
www.youtube.com/pookzta

Quote:

PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Has the 9/11 "Truth" Movement Always Been Corrupt? Reply with quote

Truth and the Twin Towers - Both Bite the Dust
September 14th, 2010
By Cathy Garger
article: http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_61147.shtml

This is a must-read article describing the true nature of the 9/11 "Truth" movement, and how it is becoming more and more obvious that it is organized by the same people who planned 9/11, to mislead angry Americans and make sure they are asking the wrong questions and looking in the wrong direction.

The extraordinary claim that "explosives and/or jet fuel" are what destroyed the towers is scientifically inaccurate. It is comparable to charging a murder suspect for 'stabbing the victim with a knife', despite the fact that numerous bullet casings had been found at the crime scene and the murder victim actually had several gunshot wounds. There is a thing called Double Jeopardy in our legal system, so we only get one shot at charging the true suspects, and thus, we better figure out exactly how they did it before we charge them.

In Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

http://youtube.com/pookzta
http://facebook.com/AbrahamHafizRodriguez

Quote:

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has largely been 'figured out' already, Pookzta - hence the ramping up of fear and loathing and a concerted attempt by the perpetrators to get us (ie: truth seekers) all arguing about irrelevancies and procedures.

Please refer to my signature line for the ages old mechanism by which 'they' aim to leave us, as ever, in confusion and disarray, despite the now overwhelming facts of 'global terrorism'.

A visit to the UNHRC offices in Strasbourg can be most 'edifying' in this respect... why don't more of you here try it?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: