FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MI5 Gestapo Watch: Police State UK… Creeping In…
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

Have you noticed the police put on their sirens all the time now?
It makes my blood boil that they can, and do, use their siren just to get through the lights and as soon as they have accomplished their aggravation to all traffic, they continue at a slow pace chatting about cop things... Is that not called 'Obstruction'?

Also I notice some of the cops look like they have only just stopped using nappies, chewing gum with gob open wide...

I think all the numties of this country have become police, I wonder if it is because they like S&M, and therefore are attracted by the uniform and weaponry??? Or, are the police chiefs scouring the mental asylums for their bretheran.

Last edited by Life on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not just police either try all of em, oh well if they need to feel big Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, careful now...

Surely not all Police Officers are all gum chewing, open gobbed traffic light cheating yobbo's?

I'm quite sure a good number came into the force with the desire to serve their community not just feel big on power?

Its always easy to notice those abusing their privilages, yet often those that abide by the law are unoticed and invisible, they don't highlight their actions with disregard so we don't really notice, I wonder then how many good "bobbies" we miss.....
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iALHNyGwVXY

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

Just to add to the above post by JosieClosie on the construction blacklisting, here is a story I picked up last year after speaking to the grandmother of the aggreived electrician :

ASDA CONSTRUCTION SITE DEMANDS ALL TRADES GIVE FINGERPRINTS

Building site in Bootle Liverpool constructing yet another Asda store,

has demanded all tradesmen supply full fingerprints as partial prints do not work.

One tradesman contacted his union and was told there was nothing they could do.

Now, I had up untill last September, a Plastering and dry lining company, we undertook most of our contracts on schools etc which placed me in a good position to see just what is going on in the schools...I exposed what I found.

This did not go down well with the elite and of course last year set up the situation via the health and saftey, which had nothing to do with me or my company, whereby they caught my client's employees with asbestos in the skip. As I arrived on the site, I was duly quizzed by the health and saftey numties who were basically making up the rules as they went along, fortunatly I knew the rules and so questioned some of their requests, I could see they were out for blood so I took my men off the job onto another.

What transpired after, was that the real numty health and saftey idiot of the pair, when dressing down my client actually said to him;
"If it had not been for your plasterer, I would not have gone over the site with a fine toothcomb".

Basically saying if I had not questioned them they would not have carried out their job properly.

Of course my client being only a young chap needed a scapegoat and hung on to the idea I was to blame for his own nonsense site strategy, I was out....I also recieved info that this had been a warning to all who would offer me and my company a contract, that they would have the health and saftey all over their sites, needless to say my company has ceased trading.

What also transpired during the investigation of my client, was that the health and saftey do not recognise 'City and Guild' qualifications any more, they will only recognise those with NVQ level 1 and 2.

So in reality what is going on here is that all the older real tradesmen are being removed and replaced by the young seriously under parr kids, as far as quality of work is concerned, all the kids educated under NLP, who know only one phrase..."Yes Sir".

Of course who suffers in this scenario? The client, that means whoever is paying for sub-standard work offered by these 4 week course trained tradesmen, and university educated managers who again have been NLP'd to wail..."Yes Sir". I think you will find this scenario playing out in all systems, it is what Hitler accomplished in dividing the population via age group.

Good ere innit! Shocked : shock:

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget ASDA=Walmart now Rolling Eyes

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/blog/2009/03/met-police-ter rorism-fear-propganda-poster-lies-bombs-reconnaissance-cctv.html

Metropolitan Police terrorism fear Propaganda Poster lies about bombs, reconnaissance and CCTV cameras
By wtwuon March 16, 2009 11:38 AM | Permalink | Comments (Cool
The contract of advertising agency Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy with the Metropolitan Police Service expires at the end of March.

They are being replaced by Gordon Brown's favourite ad agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, who gave him "Design services" during his Labour party leadership non-election "coronation" campaign.

ABV BBDO have also been awarded the lucrative Home Office ID Cards propaganda account.

Presumably Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy are at least partly to blame for the current Metropolitan Police Service anti-terrorism advertising campaign launched today.

This campaign includes this false and misleading poster, which claims a non existent link between public CCTV and protection against terrorist bombs:

"A bomb won't go off here because weeks before a shopper reported someone studying the CCTV cameras"

There is no evidence that any Islamic extremist or Irish terrorists or Animal Rights extremists or neo-Nazi extremists, who have exploded, or tried to explode bombs, or set off incendiary devices, have been deterred from doing so by the presence of CCTV cameras. Some may have been tracked down partially through the help of CCTV footage, after their attacks or attempted attacks, but that is not what this poster is implying.

There is no evidence that any of them who have actually had access to any explosives, have ever been caught in the act of "terrorist reconnaissance" of CCTV cameras, neither by members of the public (which is what this poster misleadingly claims), nor by regular Police street patrols, nor even by any covert surveillance of known suspects.

Since you do not need any equipment to check out where public CCTV cameras are, just your eyes and your memory, it is unlikely that any real terrorism or criminal reconnaissance of CCTV camera systems will ever be detected in the way that this poster implies.

This poster is just Climate of Fear propaganda, and it will no doubt be used to justify the harassment of photographers taking photos, perfectly legally in public places, which have been infested with CCTV spy cameras, something for which there is plenty of evidence for.

See Matt Wardman's Official Harassment of Photographers in the UK: I have a Little List

We are reporting this misleading poster to the Advertising Standards Authority, and urge you all to do the same.

UPDATE:

David Mery rightly points out that this re-run of previous Climate of Fear campaigns is likely to lead to lots of False Positive denunciations of innocent people

Police calls for a climate of fear

Considering how bad trained police officers are at spotting terrorists, asking untrained people to attempt to do the same will end up creating more suspicion of anyone behaving a bit differently. This will obviously target those who have different customs and those who are afflicted by some illness, fuelling further discrimination. These campaigns also focus on common objects, recently photographers have been particularly targeted. Looking at our environment, be it buildings or CCTV surrounding us, - hostile reconnaissance as it is called by the police - is a cause for arrest but so far has not been a cause for any conviction.

They are also runnin this ad on Local Radio. I heard it on HEART and nearly puked!! Shocked

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/16/police-delete-tourist-photos

Police delete London tourists' photos 'to prevent terrorism'
Austrian tourist who photographed bus and Tube stations says 'nasty incident' has put him off returning to London

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenue Collection Agency indeed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191607/Police-waste-taxpayers -cash-stopping-speeding-cyclists-seaside-punishing-them.html

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7uigef25o

Link

the real policing pledge ( world )

how the real police work in the uk, apart from beating the public to a pulp they are tax collectors via fines, the govt only employ idiots if they didn`t they would realise they dont prevent crimes but erode liberties.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police state - www.tpuc.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XeV4cfgTcI

Link

Video outlining the UK laws since 2000.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Suspected terrorist tells of his terror Reply with quote

Suspected terrorist tells of his terror

A 31-year-old Algerian tax-collector, being detained in the UK under anti-terror laws, told the National Union of Journalists (NUJ) Ethics Council about his life as a suspected terrorist and the appalling conditions he lives in.

Detainee Y, who cannot be named for legal reasons, spoke at the NUJ Annual Delegate Meeting (ADM) in Southport via telephone. He has been electronically tagged under a control order from July 2008 for being an alleged security threat – a charge which has never been heard in public.

The control order means that for twenty-hours a day he is restricted to his home. The other four-hours can be spent in a designated three-mile area, allowing for Mosque visits every Friday.

The restrictions do not allow him to carry any money, possess any electronic equipment or have contact with others except by telephone.

He is allowed to shop at the local Tesco with food vouchers. Serco, a business services company, must be notified of all of his movements.

Detainee Y fled to Britain from Algeria in 2000 to escape possible terrorist activity. He was arrested in 2003 for alleged threats to national security and spent over two-years in prison.

He was released in September 2005 but spent a further three years being held in solitary confinement in a prison as he awaited deportation.

Detainee Y was not deported but was instead served with a control order which restricted his movements.

His charges have never been made public in the interests of national security.

A further seven people are reported to be held under the same restrictions.

Detainee Y, who addressed the council via telephone link, said: “I do not know what I have done. The evidence against me has never been heard in a public court.

“The only means of communication I have is by phone. I have my mother in Algeria but I’m not allowed to even contact her.”

Arjum Wajid, Member of the NUJ Ethics Council, said: “There are people in this country who have been in prisons for a very long time without ever being charged at all. Despite all demonstrations these people still continue to be subjects of these laws.”

Asked if it was worse than prison, Detainee Y said: “At least in prison you can talk to others and go to the shops. But here you can’t.

“I am in complete and utter isolation. It’s so physically and psychologically punishing.”

The meeting was held by the Ethics Council to highlight the issues faced by suspected terrorists and to promote a new leaflet about terrorism reporting guidelines.

Michael McColgan, NUJ member and a Human Rights Lawyer for Howells solicitors, Sheffield, said: “The principle of justice is the right to be heard. This man has not been heard. He does not even know what charges he faces. This is not open justice at all.”

An audibly frightened Detainee Y said: “I’m being tortured in this country. I feel I’m living like a ghost. I have less rights than animals and am being abused by justice. My life in unbearable. Please help me.”

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standing up for your rights gets you 8 hours in custody before release without charge and probably your name added to some list

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you drive down Canvey Way (A130) there are now about 20 CCTV cameras aside from the average speed control cameras in a 2/3 mile stretch of road wtf :0

Update, nothing on the new CCTV Cameras but here is the Average speed restriction going live:
http://www.drivingcasualtiesdown.org/media_centre/press_release_new.ph p?media_id=198

Quote:
Essex Safety Camera Partnership- March 2009
Canvey Way Safety Improvements Delivered

Congestion will be reduced and safety improved as a result of a package of measures which has been carried out on the main access point to Canvey Island, Canvey Way (A130), operational from tomorrow (1st April).

The scheme which cost £700,000, completed on schedule. It introduces a 50mph speed limit (replacing the former national speed limit) and a speed averaging camera enforcement system in order to significantly reduce collisions by as much as 75%

Canvey Way is the busiest road on Canvey forming the main access point to the island and 26,500 vehicles use it each day. But in the past five years the road has seen increasing accidents and delays with 64 collisions resulting in 96 casualties between March 2003 and February 2008.

The 2.5 mile stretch of Canvey Way between the Sadlers Farm Roundabout and the Waterside Farm Roundabout has also undergone resurfacing of the entire route and the permanent closure of all three lay-bys.

Investigation work was undertaken before the scheme was decided upon, this work revealed a number of clear collision patterns apparent throughout the route. These include loss of control collisions, nose-to-tail collisions and collisions attributed to vehicles making U-turns or right turns in the path of other vehicles. The scheme has been designed to combat these patterns.

Councillor Norman Hume, Cabinet Member for Highways and Transportation, said: “This vitally important stretch of road carries the vast majority of traffic onto and off Canvey Island so reducing congestion and delays on it will make a real difference to people’s lives”.

“This scheme has been about delivering on our promise to our residents, to tackle congestion, to deliver a better quality of life and I very much hope that residents experience the benefits of the improvements in their every day lives”.

The 50mph speed limit signs have been unveiled and the average speed cameras will be operational from 1st April 2009.

satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good vids on the pigs. Dirty rotten scum have never helped me when i have had goods stolen and they refused to help me when i was targetted by the bnp and given death threats. Should be a law that says anyone that gets no help can get tax relief.

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzGGoM4zHpI&playnext_from=TL&videos=Zsk 1Elb90Vs&feature=sub

UK police AND courts out of control (31Mar10)

Link

Link

satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last video removed.......What info did it have?
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the Court actually referenced the Bradford riot sentencing from the deliberately provoked riot of 7/7/2001, in its sentencing policy.
In Bradford, a riot was deliberately provoked by the combined forces of the National Front, who had threatened a march, Bradford Council who cancelled the last city event of the annual festival, the ANL who stepped into the void to organise an anti-nazi demo, and the police who pushed muslim anti-NF demonstrators out of the city centre into one of their home communities, using riot squad officers, thereby creating the appearance of a police attack on a whole community
The whole riot was video and photographed by police, and identifiable photographs were published week by week in the local Telegraph newspaper, inviting the community to turn those in who had not already turned themselves in, the photos being of people aged 14 to 30 something
Similar deals were offered by defence lawyers for guilty pleas for lighter sentences, while what were handed out were disproportionate prison sentences of up to 10 years, for offences such as brick or scaffold pole throwing
This isn't new, this is how the NWO police are going to react to Muslim orientated demonstrations in particular at this time. Bradford was a first test case, that will become increasingly familiar

wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devon & Cornwall Police stage 'mock burglaries' to highlight lax security, specifically targetting student accomodation in the Exeter area ...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/29/police-burglary-exeter

Whilst looking for a story about it to post here, I came across this which appears to be a discussion Forum for Police Officers ...
http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41227

OK, there are some encouraging attitudes noted there about the questionable ethics of this exercise (although those of us who leave our homes unlocked are called 'stupid' by one poster - a law officer ?).
Could be an interesting read ?

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder while most of the above clips are quite shocking,not all
police act this way and I'm sure quite a number are appalled by the tactics,and sentences laid out by the courts:

eogz wrote:
Oh dear, careful now...

Surely not all Police Officers are all gum chewing, open gobbed traffic light cheating yobbo's?

I'm quite sure a good number came into the force with the desire to serve their community not just feel big on power?

Its always easy to notice those abusing their privilages, yet often those that abide by the law are unoticed and invisible, they don't highlight their actions with disregard so we don't really notice, I wonder then how many good "bobbies" we miss.....

...and let us not forget the "agent provocator" factor!

letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildheart wrote:

Whilst looking for a story about it to post here, I came across this which appears to be a discussion Forum for Police Officers ...
http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41227

OK, there are some encouraging attitudes noted there about the questionable ethics of this exercise (although those of us who leave our homes unlocked are called 'stupid' by one poster - a law officer ?).
Could be an interesting read ?

How serendipitous. I indeed browsed it thinking 'whatever next, maybe the MI5 have a forum too, now that would be interesting...'

Anyway, I clicked on 'Today's active topics' and I came across a post entitled Paedophile Cover up by Grampian Police & Scottish Authorities - Hollie Greig posted by a 'student officer' writing under the username 'justiceforhollie'. The reply is by a 'sergeant' who claims he's never been a police officer so it doesn't seem like you need to be in the force to join the forum!

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41320&hl=

Not sure how long that post will stay there though.

Sorry for straying off topic here.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satya wrote:
Last video removed.......What info did it have?

Don't know it said try later when I tried to look Sad

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this insightful post Paul.

I had noticed that Bradford was being referred to on the telly and in the press/radio but nobody ever explained what happened. Now you have, so thanks.

Unite Against Fascism have to take all this on board and develop their tactics accordingly. Senior police are allowing racist marches to take place, then treating the UAF counter demonstration as the 'target' to be 'removed'.

This tactic is designed to draw anti-fascists in and spark further civil unrest and we can start to see how the English Defence League are having their strings pulled by Intelligence Services in cahoots with the Mafia.

It really is a simple as this - decent ordinary people are the fish and the EDL are the bait the police are dangling in front of them - daring them to bite.

When they do they are paraded in front of the press - oh what can we do about these terrible anti-fascists!

paul wright wrote:
I believe the Court actually referenced the Bradford riot sentencing from the deliberately provoked riot of 7/7/2001, in its sentencing policy.
In Bradford, a riot was deliberately provoked by the combined forces of the National Front, who had threatened a march, Bradford Council who cancelled the last city event of the annual festival, the ANL who stepped into the void to organise an anti-nazi demo, and the police who pushed muslim anti-NF demonstrators out of the city centre into one of their home communities, using riot squad officers, thereby creating the appearance of a police attack on a whole community
The whole riot was video and photographed by police, and identifiable photographs were published week by week in the local Telegraph newspaper, inviting the community to turn those in who had not already turned themselves in, the photos being of people aged 14 to 30 something
Similar deals were offered by defence lawyers for guilty pleas for lighter sentences, while what were handed out were disproportionate prison sentences of up to 10 years, for offences such as brick or scaffold pole throwing
This isn't new, this is how the NWO police are going to react to Muslim orientated demonstrations in particular at this time. Bradford was a first test case, that will become increasingly familiar

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

letthemeatmadeiracake wrote:

Anyway, I clicked on 'Today's active topics' and I came across a post...

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41320&hl=

Not sure how long that post will stay there though.

As expected the thread was removed, but don't worry I saved it for posterity.

Quote:

---11.20am justiceforhollie
I am posting this with the hopeful intention of making those amongst you who work for the law enforcements agencies - and who actually *care* about the public you are paid to protect – aware of a sickening cover-up of sexual abuse by *your* peers.

I ask the decent and honest amongst you how you would feel, knowing that you work alongside these people – you are probably in the dark about this story and your views about it would be interesting to read.

Hollie Greig is a young woman with Down’s Syndrome. Back in 2000 she made her mum, Anne Greig, aware of sickening sexual abuse she was suffering at the hands of her father, Denis Mackie and her brother Greg Mackie. Understandably, Anne was horrified and went straight to file a complaint with the Aberdeen constabulary, their local force at the time. As time went on, Hollie gave more information and it transpired that Denis Mackie had been sharing his daughter with a ring of sexual abusers, a ring which included a serving police officer with the Grampian force, Terry Major, and an Aberdeen sheriff, Graeme Buchanan.

Hollie was medically examined and the findings supported her account – Grampian Police also accepted the truth of her statement. Nonetheless, no action was taken by Grampian Police against the perpetrators and despite Anne Greig`s persistence, the Procurator Fiscal, now Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini prevented any police action taking place.

There then followed attempts to discredit and intimidate Hollie and her mum. Anne Greig was forcibly taken to a mental institution with the intention that, with Anne out of the way, Hollie was to be handed back to her abuser father. Fortunately, Anne Greig had the presence of mind to have herself checked by a leading psychiatrist, who proclaimed her perfectly sane, a view with which even the institution were forced to concur.

Anne Greig has fought for years to get Hollie’s story heard and gain some sort of justice for her daughter and for the other children and adults with learning difficulties that were used by this group.

Interestingly, even though no crimes had been investigated whatsoever, Hollie has received payments from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority – can any of you who work in the law enforcement authorities explain how that can happen ?

Thanks to platforms like Facebook, internet forums and newsgroups, and despite a gagging order on this story by the mainstream media, the Hollie Greig story is now widely known by the public, legal, medical and political professions.

I would be interested to hear the views of those on this group who are serving officers and others about this story, if you were aware before and what you think as you read it now.

I include a link for further reading and information.

Thank you.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2010/02/02/child-r...d-by-the-state/

---12.14pm Window MoP
I am not an employee of any police force, nor have I ever been. But I would expect the right and proper place to voice these concerns is in a formal letter to the IPCC and Professional Standards Unit at Grampain Police as well as their CC, as opposed to asking for the opinions of people on a forum.

---12.35pm justiceforhollie
QUOTE (Window MoP @ Apr 5 2010, 01:14 PM)
I am not an employee of any police force, nor have I ever been. But I would expect the right and proper place to voice these concerns is in a formal letter to the IPCC and Professional Standards Unit at Grampain Police as well as their CC, as opposed to asking for the opinions of people on a forum.

Thank you for your reply, Window MoP.

May I ask why you feel that this forum isn't the place to raise awareness about this case ? It's a public discussion forum, the majority of posters are serving members of the Police service and by posting I am trying to highlight to them in particular - and any other interested parties - a story that is happening *now* and would be all over the mainstream media *now* if the alleged perpetrators were anyone other than a group of paedophiles which included a senior police officer and a leading Scottish sheriff, aided in their cover up by Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini.

I think it had around 40 - 50 views the last time I checked but it looks like it was removed the same day.

I also noticed another thread on the subject of Protests and thought that might have been removed, but upon just checking just now, it's still there:

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41308&hl=

wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a post on the 'Hollie' thread that used David Icke's name in a sneering attempt (I felt) to discredit what the OP was trying to bring to the Forum's attention. Did you see the thread about 'Freemen & Lawful Rebellion' ?
http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41026

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I had a knock on the door and to my surprise I had a private security officer on the doorstep.

My boys were in the back garden with around 10 or so of their friends, doing as they always do when it gets past nine, they were in a place I can see them while they use the various fun things in the garden.

The PCSO began to explain how he was concerned at the noise they were making, that it could cause distress to the neighbours, before I had the chance to ask if he had a complaint, he said he was round the corner when he could hear them speaking.

I said I disagreed they were causing distress to which he replied; ''I want you to call them in to your home given they are staying at your home''

I asked him to present his oath...the look was a picture indeed as I explained that he was guilty of impersonating a police Constable given he was presenting himself as so in his 'ACT' to enforce the law, I insisted he leave my property forth with and cease in impersonating a Police Constable.

I had to literally force him onto the pavement and like a father speaking to a naughty child, told him he must remain there, he said he would phone for a Constable I insisted he do that, he did and I set off back towards my door.

The children were amazed and insisted I teach their fathers the trick...

I went inside but was called back by my son who said he was back and taking names.

I went out again and demanded he cease in harassing the children and forced marched him back to his kennel on the footpath, the boy whose name the PCSO was trying to take was terrified as I told him to go inside; ''he is going to arrest me he said'', I told him I would sort it out.

I dressed down the PCSO one more time and told him he had better remain off my property while he waited for the police to arrive.

He remained for around 15 mins and then left.

I can only assume he did so on orders, and yet more suggestion of the fact, the police know they are acting contrary to their oath by enforcing statute law when they are only oathed to enforce common law to keep the peace.

Of course I am only highlighting the falsehood that is for private security and all persons who have not taken the Constables Oath, to then attempt to enforce common law, it is unlawful and a criminal offence.

With the slight of hand under statute legislation allowing enforcement of statutes if one enters into contract with it, it needs to be fully understood that our Police Constables cannot under any circumstances enforce statute law, nor can they aid and abet a criminal act which private security officers are clearly carrying out, therefore it is the duty of a Police Constable to arrest all private officers.

The tune of the month : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXYLxUZ9Vg&feature=related

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
Last night I had a knock on the door and to my surprise I had a private security officer on the doorstep.

My boys were in the back garden with around 10 or so of their friends, doing as they always do when it gets past nine, they were in a place I can see them while they use the various fun things in the garden.

The PCSO began to explain how he was concerned at the noise they were making, that it could cause distress to the neighbours, before I had the chance to ask if he had a complaint, he said he was round the corner when he could hear them speaking.

I said I disagreed they were causing distress to which he replied; ''I want you to call them in to your home given they are staying at your home''

I asked him to present his oath...the look was a picture indeed as I explained that he was guilty of impersonating a police Constable given he was presenting himself as so in his 'ACT' to enforce the law, I insisted he leave my property forth with and cease in impersonating a Police Constable.

I had to literally force him onto the pavement and like a father speaking to a naughty child, told him he must remain there, he said he would phone for a Constable I insisted he do that, he did and I set off back towards my door.

I went inside but was called back by my son who said he was back and taking names.

I went out again and demanded he cease in harassing the children and forced marched him back to his kennel on the footpath, the boy whose name the PCSO was trying to take was terrified as I told him to go inside; ''he is going to arrest me he said'', I told him I would sort it out.

I dressed down the PCSO one more time and told him he had better remain off my property while he waited for the police to arrive.

I can only assume he did so on orders, and yet more suggestion of the fact, the police know they are acting contrary to their oath by enforcing statute law when they are only oathed to enforce common law to keep the peace.

Of course I am only highlighting the falsehood that is for private security and all persons who have not taken the Constables Oath, to then attempt to enforce common law, it is unlawful and a criminal offence.

With the slight of hand under statute legislation allowing enforcement of statutes if one enters into contract with it, it needs to be fully understood that our Police Constables cannot under any circumstances enforce statute law, nor can they aid and abet a criminal act which private security officers are clearly carrying out, therefore it is the duty of a Police Constable to arrest all private officers.

The tune of the month : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXYLxUZ9Vg&feature=related

I’ve spoken to several people who when considering joining the policy enforcers (whatever the “policies” maybe) have read an/the oath which states that if they appear in court to give evidence, that even if they know that the accused person is innocent that they are to remain silent if it puts the court into disrepute. To which then they would not then join the police force because they could see how corrupt the crown plutocracy was and is.

Under Common Law (Not the plutocracy’s version of common law masquerading as Common Law) every one has the right to citizen arrest, thus the crown and its policy enforcers are stopping and preventing this, which is unlawful under Common Law. Whilst at the same time doing all THEY can to get people to do foolish things (With no Moral Laws taught or learned from birth to death, generation after generation [ of our bodies] ) which gives then the corrupt crown an excuse and appearance to the public that they are doing a good job (bad really) on the more petty crimes. Fortunately many can see that they do nothing on the more weightier crimes that are all self evident, but unfortunately turn a blind eye when a court is not needed to prove guilt on obvious crimes.

*I went to a police station recently* and said to a group of them stood around at the desk about the murderous crimes of our politicians and that we all know that murder is wrong to which they were very embarrassed.

*Andrew Edmans (Leamington Spa)
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:

This looks very interesting can you just clarify what the Police Officer's oath is and how you ensure that they understand what it means in terms of "acting" and "enforcing"?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I’ve spoken to several people who when considering joining the policy enforcers (whatever the “policies” maybe) have read an/the oath which states that if they appear in court to give evidence, that even if they know that the accused person is innocent that they are to remain silent if it puts the court into disrepute. To which then they would not then join the police force because they could see how corrupt the crown plutocracy was and is.

Under Common Law (Not the plutocracy’s version of common law masquerading as Common Law) every one has the right to citizen arrest, thus the crown and its policy enforcers are stopping and preventing this, which is unlawful under Common Law. Whilst at the same time doing all THEY can to get people to do foolish things (With no Moral Laws taught or learned from birth to death, generation after generation [ of our bodies] ) which gives then the corrupt crown an excuse and appearance to the public that they are doing a good job (bad really) on the more petty crimes. Fortunately many can see that they do nothing on the more weightier crimes that are all self evident, but unfortunately turn a blind eye when a court is not needed to prove guilt on obvious crimes.

*I went to a police station recently* and said to a group of them stood around at the desk about the murderous crimes of our politicians and that we all know that murder is wrong to which they were very embarrassed.

*Andrew Edmans (Leamington Spa)

Further to the above, this just shows that what THEY term common law is what ever they choose it to be masquerading as true Common Law.

Quote:

http://www.police-information.co.uk/Docs/legislation/

Police Legislation

This section details various Acts, and offences and common laws that are commonly used by Police officers.

The Police Legislation is updated frequently to keep you informed with the new laws in the UK.

Police Information aim is to raise awareness of the range of health and safety legislation that applies to workplaces in Great Britain. It has been created to:

* help users discover specific legislation that applies to their industry.
* explain how to trace and obtain Acts and regulations.
* provide links to organisations that can offer advice and guidance on legislation

The resources below is to provide a quick and easy point of reference for police practitioners who want to find out about the legislation.
A Selection of important UK Acts and Information

* Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
* Crime and Disorder Act 1998
* Criminal Justice Act 1988 (c.33)
* Criminal Justice Act 2003
* Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000
* Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001
* Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995
* Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995
* Data Protection Act 1998
* Human Rights Act 1998
* Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
* Private Security Industry Act 2001
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2001/ukpga_20010012_en_1

* Police Act 1996
* Police Publications and Related Information
* Police Reform Act 2002
* Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
* The Police (Scotland) Regulations 2004
* Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
* Road Traffic Act 1988
* Road Traffic (Driver Licensing and Information Systems) Act 1989 (c. 22)
* Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988 (c.53)
* Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005

* Terrorism Act 2000
* The Police (Complaints and Misconduct) Regulations 2004
* The Police (Conduct) Regulations 2004
* Vehicles (Crime) Act 2001
* Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994
* Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999

Join the Police Forum where you can discuss the current issues and Police Legislation with real Police Officers

(edit)

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

Matthew:

23:14 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
23:15 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell-fire than yourselves.
23:16 Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the Temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the Temple, he is a debtor!
23:17 [Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
23:18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
23:19 [Ye] fools and blind: for whether [is] greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
23:20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
23:21 And whoso shall swear by the Temple, sweareth by it, and by Him that dwelleth therein.
23:22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the Throne of the King of the Universe (God), and by Him that sitteth thereon.
23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
23:24 [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
23:25 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
23:26 [Thou] blind politician, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
23:27 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all filthiness.
23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and inequity.
23:29 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the Prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the Prophets.
23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the Prophets.
23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?
23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you Prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your churches, and persecute [them] from city to city:
23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the Temple and the altar.
23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the Prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children (Sura 6:92) together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!
23:38 Behold, your "House (of Judah)" is left unto you desolate.
23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are indeed very naughty...

Here is another aspect of the creeping fascist state which our Constables are expected to enforce, but in this case we shift into the DWP and its puppet Jobcentreplus.

The New Deal, as they call it, very deceptive from its outset which I hope the first part made into video (in what is turning out to be a massive event), will present enough to help people understand what we as taxpayers are shelling out, to be collected as a salary by very dubious people, to then have them glare back at us and dictate under malicious blackmail :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuqIhJVAJY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: