FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kevin Barrett tonight: Liberty & Child Abuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Kevin Barrett tonight: Liberty & Child Abuse Reply with quote

KB's on live web radio today, 17.00-19.00 Central Time, 23.00- 01.00 UK time, with a Wham-Bam-Dilly of a double show, USS Liberty and Franklin child abuse scandal:

Profiles in Corruption: A Tale of Two Cover-Ups on Truth Jihad Radio

Mirror mirror on the wall, what's the ugliest cover-up of all? Some say the JFK murder cover-up. Others prefer the US government execution of Martin Luther King, Jr. Then there's Pearl Harbor...and of course 9/11.

But for sheer outrageous hideousness, you can make a case for the cover-ups of (1) the Israeli massacre of unarmed US sailors aboard the USS Liberty on June 8th, 1967; and (2) the Nebraska-based CIA-linked child prostitution ring servicing the top level of the US power elite known as the Franklin scandal.

Is it really possible that Israel could launch a vicious, premeditated attack on a U.S. spy ship, kill 34 sailors and wound 174, and have the whole thing swept under the rug by cover-up commissars threatening the lives and families of the survivors? Is it conceivable that some of the most horrendous child abuse ever reported anywhere, on a truly massive scale, could be covered up by elite CIA-linked criminals, pedophiles and stooges...because the CIA is in the business of inflicting sexual tortures on innocent children?

Is the US Israel's slave state? Are we governed by monsters?

Unfortunately, the answer to the above questions appears to be "yes."

Truth Jihad Radio Sat. 6/12/10, 5-7 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (to be archived here.) Call-in number: 512-879-3805.

First hour guests: USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney and Mark Glenn, authors of What I Saw That Day: Israel's June 8th, 1967 Holocaust of American Servicemen Aboard the USS Liberty and its Aftermath.

Second hour guest: Nick Bryant, author, The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse, and Betrayal. Bryant's book is the exhaustively-documented, definitive version of the story John DeCamp told in The Franklin Coverup -- the story also told in the "disappeared" video Conspiracy of Silence. It is, as he puts it, "the ultimate American nightmare." It's time to re-open this case and put the monsters out of business.

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/06/why-apologize-helen.html
Why Apologize, Helen!?

Don't get me wrong, I love Helen Thomas. Here is my email inviting her on my radio show:

Dear Helen Thomas,

I'm sorry to see the only honest journalist in Washington retire...and would love to interview you on my talk show! My next openings are Saturday, June 26th, 7 to 8 pm Eastern, and Tuesday, June 29th, noon to 1 pm Eastern.

Like you, I was nudged out of my job for telling too much truth. I taught Arabic, Intro to Islam, African Literature and Folklore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1995 till 2006, when I was hounded out of the University by Wisconsin state legislators who didn't like the political views I had expressed on a radio show. Now I teach inner city kids English for a living, write the occasional book, and try to tell the truth, no-holds-barred, on my radio shows.

By the way, the remarks that got you in trouble were basically correct. Israel is the last European settler colony, and it needs to decolonize ASAP. Israeli Jews who don't want to live as equals with the natives should go back to Europe, just like the pieds-noir, Afrikaaners, British Kenyans etc. etc.

Anyway...thanks for all your terrific work!

Kevin

Still waiting to hear from her. Meanwhile, my only complaint about Helen's anti-Zionist truth-blurt is...why the bleep did she apologize? Why apologize to traitors who have taken over our media in service to a hostile foreign power? Why apologize to apologists for genocide? Why apologize for telling the truth?

I had the same thought when I caught Van Jones on the Bill Maher show last night, kissing up to that smarmy, idiot-grinning little Zionist prick. (No, I don't watch this kind of tripe regularly -- in fact, it was the first time I've watched American TV in many years...not counting Jesse Ventura and similar stuff on youtube.)

Van Jones, you may remember, apologized profusely for having signed the original 9/11 truth petition. I guess that's why he still gets invitations from Maher and his fellow Zionist media dominators.

As I told Russia Today: Kevin Barrett 9/11 - 'Van Jones should've done what I did!'

When Hannity came after me, I didn't apologize.

When my University of Wisconsin-Madison colleague Marshall Onellian publicly called me a "fruitcake" and ridiculed my religion, I didn't apologize. I kept my sense of humor, gave it right back to him--and stood up for the truth.

Does Helen Thomas really think that if she apologizes, the Zionists who dominate the media will someday give her her job back? That Bill Maher will be her buddy again?

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think you should apologize for doing wrong...not for doing right.

Thanks for listening!

Kevin Barrett
http://www.truthjihad.com
Author, Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters: http://www.questioningthewaronterror.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: