FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Has Happened To All The Money And Still Happening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: What Has Happened To All The Money And Still Happening Reply with quote

Could not find a relevant topic so I make a new one, hope this is ok chaps, if not shudup you southern softies!

What has happened to all the money and continues to be the case?

Mmmm well I think my latest adventure with the John Adam Street Gang will make illuminated financiers of all who use this site.

I offer a big thanks to all the fraudulent civil servants operating within the Accrington Jobcentreplus, for they have been extremely forthcoming in expressing their evil side and for little old me....

may I offer you :

DWP FOI Response To Request For Financial Information

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=13697

Rolling Eyes

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Life. Another way of finding out how much the DWP pays to service providers who are corporations would be through getting a copy of the accounts for that service provider. These can be obtained on the net but they do cost
Barker
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The banks invented a range of new investment products which could be sold directly to small investors, and didn't have to go through any clearing house [CDOs]. The market for these was so great that the banks searched around to find more and more investment opportunities to sell on to private investors [you and me]

They sell investments in the sub prime mortgage market, [mortages to people who can't afford to pay them], investments in food futures [creating famine by raising the food price] and finally selling investments in their own investments so no one knows what there are investing in any more.

Then it starts to crumble, so the banks say to the government: 'Help we are going to go bankrupt if you don't put money in to save the banking system'.

So the government borrows £150 billion to bail out the banks. Who do they borrow it from? Other banks! And now the country faces massive cuts in social expenditure in order to pay off the debt incurred by bailing out the bankrupt banks and saving the banking system. And who does to government owe this money to? why other banks of course, who are now demanding to be paid of quickly so they can put their money into gold and other inflation proof investments so they are secure when the effect of the money that is now being printed comes home to roost, and inflation hits.

Wait a minute we borrowed this money from the banks to subsidise the banks and now we have to pay it all back quickly which means we will have to borrow some more money from the banks in order to pay the cost of running the country which will put us into further debt to the banks

Oh yes of course that's the system - its called Corporate Capitalism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: