FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone can become a surveillance operative

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Anyone can become a surveillance operative Reply with quote

Ooh private subcontracting Surprised

SURVEILLANCE OPERATORS
Job No:BRC/52684
Wage:NEGOTIABLE
Hours:UP TO 8 HOURS A DAY, WHEN REQUIRED. AS AND WHEN
Duration:Permanent
Date posted:22 July 2010
Pension details:No details held
Description
Ideally the candidate will be from a policing background or military forces, however training will be provided to the right candidate. The candidate must be an experienced car or motorcycle driver and have own vehicle. The candidate will be required to pass a basic disclosure check, CRB. The job will involve surveillance by foot and vehicle. The job may. involve arduous long durations in the back of a van for up to 8 hours a day. Pay is dependant upon experience. This will be a casual position, working as and when required. the hours will be irregular, expect early starts and sometimes late finishes, however this offers ample overtime. all expenses are paid during the working day. This job requires discipline, determination and the ability to be self motivated after hours of inactivity.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Dean Charge at Clear View Solutions Ltd, cvshr@hotmail.co.uk.
Employer
Clear View Solutions Ltd

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unprofessionalism of the advert should make me doubt its credibility - but from what I've read recently, is instead worryingly believable.
-)
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Performance related no doubt.
Anyone any knowledge of Lastec cameras, apparently i drove through one the other day and managed to trigger it. Have my doubts as i saw the police van and checked my speed and flashed on coming cars to warn them.
My only hope is an incorrectly worded Notice of Intended Prosecution which hope upon hope may show the camera operative was not adequately trained.

at this rate i could be banned by the end of the year. All at 36mph in a 30 limit Embarassed

hatsoff

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have they come for you yet? Wink

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Einstein

golden ratio

mass and gravity both exist only as a means to acheive mathematical self-embedding of everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: