FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andrew Thermate squabble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Andrew Thermate squabble Reply with quote

Quote:
and so it goes, through the revolving doors.

10:11 All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring.
10:12 All the Earth has been corrupted by the teaching of the work of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.
10:13 To Gabriel also the Lord said: Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication; the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and send them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs (Gen. 6:13).

6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Quote:
revolving

Not quite. But in your contex, yes.

(edit)
Quote:
boundaries between Thule & Zion

Cui bono.

Or so they believe.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or so they believe... ;-/

Oh dear - should there not be a special thread here, other than the provocative 'Christianity - just another lie' sticky?

Genesis, or was it an ancient Regev clone? wrote:
All the Earth has been corrupted by the teaching of the work of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.

Please don't start me up again - it's just not worth it. Otherwise I will just squeam and squeam and...get kicked out of the tabernacle again... and get very very cross, 'cos here you are advocating the slaughter of b*st*rds - as if it was their fault for being born so!

UEMS/God save me from all maniac fundamentalists!

"Christianity is the Religion of Terrorism" - 'Transition' - Iain Banks

Not my favourite author by any measure but he sure got that right!

IMO, of course...

Meanwhile the Lord works in mysterious ways to poison everyone in the Gulf of Mexico and slaughter, by any means possible, 1.5 billion Judeo-Christian-Islamics who just happen to prefer worshipping at a lump of meteorite rather than an ancient Sumerian military stronghold now being fought over daily for no better reason than an ancient mangled text that tells them to. I despair, I really do - such programmed idiocy...

Back on topic, how does Mr Crane now, at this very late juncture, propose we halt BP in its tracks without seizing their assets and provoking WWIII? It's not as if humanity at large has actually embraced the novel concept of eradicating all oil usage, despite the global mess it has caused...Who amongst you here has utterly renounced the internal combustion engine in all its forms?

Perhaps a poll would be in order to sort the genuine environmentalists from the fake?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please don't start me up again - it's just not worth it. Otherwise I will just squeam and squeam and...get kicked out of the tabernacle again... and get very very cross, 'cos here you are advocating the slaughter of b*st*rds - as if it was their fault for being born so!

You need to learn to *read before you even start to interpret.(*You would not read it as b*st*rds then)

I would say that you were knocking Mr Crane and say at times you want to engage in discussion, but that’s all a front with you Thermate911.

As for:
“Back on topic, how does Mr Crane now, at this very late juncture, propose we halt BP in its tracks without seizing their assets and provoking WWIII?”

Go ahead and lets here what “you” would propose we do, I have pointed to that on another thread and you ignore it; Cui bono Thermate911.

It’s so clear because you keep tipping your hat. And further you’re a fundamentalist atheist just like the so called PTB.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, wrong again, Andrew. I am not an 'atheist' but I am most certainly not a monotheist either. There is no Old Man up in the sky judging us. He/She/It/Them is/are within. Very simple yet impossible to describe to those who have yet to hear that smallest, most quiet voice within. Hopefully one day soon it will be far more widely understood that we are shaped by our personal choices ie: which voice we listen to; not some mouldy, mangled, bloodthirsty ancient text scraped through three languages and 'heaven' knows how many unscrupulous priesthoods. (Ah yes, we've been here before haven't we? Repeat after me, please:
The person behind the nym...
thermate911 is NOT a godless heretic, whatever that means;
thermate911 is NOT a satanist nor a luciferian
thermate911 is NOT a dupe of the TPTTTB
thermate911 is NOT a force for Evil BUT...
thermate911 is NOT a CHRISTIAN, never was and never will be persuaded to be, OK? Finito?).

Quote:
You need to learn to *read before you even start to interpret.(*You would not read it as b*st*rds then)

..........................<Sigh>.........................

Andrew caused to be wrote:
To Gabriel also the Lord said: Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication; the offspring of the Watchers, from among men;

Now I suppose you will tell me I have taken this out of context - yet again?

This is tedious beyond words to describe, Andrew...

Better start by clarifying who 'your' Watchers really are - can you swear incontrovertibly they are not the figments of a cowardly psychopath's imagination, along the same lines as present day zionist modes of persuasion?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Thermate911 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
No, wrong again, Andrew. I am not an 'atheist' but I am most certainly not a monotheist either. There is no Old Man up in the sky judging us. He/She/It/Them is/are within. Very simple yet impossible to describe to those who have yet to hear that smallest, most quiet voice within. Hopefully one day soon it will be far more widespread?

Quote:

<Sigh>

Quote:
To Gabriel also the Lord said: Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication; the offspring of the Watchers, from among men;

Now I suppose you will tell me I have taken this out of context - yet again?

This is tedious beyond words to describe, Andrew...

"most quiet voice within." I never here you distinguish the good from the bad spiritually. I see the confusion in your, "He is just within"

; Is all a part of the same sentence, thus the offspring etc were guilty of their own crime, not others. But had been misled by other none listeners and doers, to the "small voice within". Just the same as it is today, for almost 100% of people. And thats looking at it without reincarnation, and further perspective (small voice within) also.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: >>> Hopelessly OT - please remove if necessary < Reply with quote

Why are you twisting my words, Andrew - do you not have a better argument to defend your perspective? Why the ad hominems? Why, in your judgemental eyes, does one HAVE to be a christian before one can be considered a bona fide seeker of fundamental truths? Is this not itself a form of apartheid?

I wrote "He/She/It/Them is/are within."

You translate my words as "He is just within"

Why do you do this? What is your point in this misrepresentation?

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Why are you twisting my words, Andrew - do you not have a better argument to defend your perspective? Why the ad hominems? Why, in your judgemental eyes, does one HAVE to be a christian before one can be considered a bona fide seeker of fundamental truths?

I wrote "He/She/It/Them is/are within."

You translate my words as "He is just within"

Why do you do this? What is your point in this misrepresentation?

"He is just within" (Which, He is not) was for correction ( He, is a Spirit of light energy) (like your soul)

No you do not have to be a Christian, as has been said so many times. But without the Christ’s, Messiah’s , Mahdi’s (title not name) teachings, you will remain lost.

The True Teachings of Buddha (title not name)are in perfect harmony with those contained in The Holy Scriptures. ( Not the religion)

As is the true Teachings of "Kate-Zahl" all but mostly lost now.

“This is why I am leaving Tula. There is much work to be done among the wild tribes to turn heavy-handed destiny from them. I leave you then the most fundamental Law of My Father for your guiding life pattern: Always love one another.”
“For this night, Kate-Zahl has spoken.”
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
"He is just within" (Which, He is not) was for correction ( He, is a Spirit of light energy) (like your soul)

Now you are twisting my words even further (otherwise I wouldn't spend time on a reply)

Where did your 'just' come from? Certainly not from my text. 'We' are but a very slow, rather messed up subset of conscious UEMS entities, IMV.

Anyway, good to see QuetzalOvercoatal getting a mention even if I do apparently continue 'to remain lost' according to your view. How you arrived at such is a matter between your mind and your soul that you need to sort, IMO ;-)

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Now you are twisting my words even further (otherwise I wouldn't spend time on a reply)

Where did your 'just' come from? Certainly not from my text. 'We' are but a very slow, rather messed up subset of conscious UEMS entities, IMV.

Anyway, good to see QuetzalOvercoatal getting a mention even if I do apparently continue 'to remain lost' according to your view. How you arrived at such is a matter between your mind and your soul that you need to sort, IMO Wink

Thermate911 had written:
"There is no Old Man up in the sky judging us. He/She/It/Them is/are within."
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give up - we apparently have no common reference point, even through Enoch.

"Anthropomorphism is pointless" to misquote the Vogons...

Shall we just agree to differ, accepting that mere frail humanity is incapable of conveying truth without getting bogged down in egotism and obtuse detail?

I wish you luck contacting your Old Man in the Sky ;-)

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for your post Thermate911, thats very kind of you. And agree "mere frail humanity is incapable of conveying truth"

The egotism within us, is only pretending to be the real you/us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: