FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction - Important new 7/7 documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
With some of your question-s, I've been asked not to post on this thread. (history part)

It's on the forum for all to see, and Tony did not say that Vinciguerra was Mr Seker, you did.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Vinciguerra wrote:
@ Tony,

You still haven't removed my private information. In accordance with the advice I've received about the Data Protection Act I'm being generous and giving you 36 hours before I proceed with a complaint to the Information Commissioner. As I said, I notice you've extended such a courtesy to someone who denies there's any need for a new 7/7 investigation/inquiry, so the fact you are refusing even when asked to extend that courtesy to me speaks volumes for your personal and moral integrity. Be warned, if the security of my email address suffers then I will be holding you personally responsible.

Gosling please address this. You should not post private pms nor individuals real names or email addresses without their express permission. You have been asked to remove it so DO.

On edit: See your own rules (which you threatened Vinciguerra with suspension for breaking!!!)

Quote:
8. Don't post PMs or other private communications on the public forum without the permission of the originator.

Any contravention of these rules may lead to your immediate suspension or banning by any of the moderators depending on the severity of the rule break.

Tony or another admin, could you please remove the personal information that you have posted.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a Private Message (PM) I published but an unsolicited email. Rolling Eyes

And I would stress at this point that if ANYONE finds the PM facility abused by spammers or bullies, or feels the facility is being otherwise abused please do PM me or one of the other moderators and we'll look into it.

If you really wanted to keep your email address private you would not be using it to send a journalist a rude message - as all can plainly see copied above. You had no privacy request with the email either not that that would make much difference.

Finally if you had privately and politely requested I remove your email address - say by a phone call or by private message or email - I would have considered it simply as a gesture without prejudice.

As far as I'm concerned your email should be in the public domain and I would like the world to see (to what extent the world is interested is beside the point) how you deal with people.

You will find with me that the gentle, persuasive approach works better than the bullying one.

Legal threats are also banned here BTW.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your attitude Gosling is disgusting. An email requesting you register a member to the forum is to all intents and purposes a private communication. You have also been asked by the sender to remove the email address.

You really should not be in charge of the personal information on this forum Gosling as you prove time and again that you have no integrity.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm simply being firm but fair. And acting in the public interest Prole. And I am surprised to see you lecturing anyone on manners.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
With some of your question-s, I've been asked not to post on this thread. (history part)

It's on the forum for all to see, and Tony did not say that Vinciguerra was Mr Seker, you did.

My issue is not with people knowing my name, but with a private email address and email content being posted in public. I've openly admitted I am 'Mr Seker', the maker of 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction...
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
This is not a Private Message (PM) I published but an unsolicited email. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Don't post PMs or other private communications on the public forum without the permission of the originator.

Not to mention that the terms and conditions for registering say that information held in the database for the forum (including my email address) will not be shared with a third party without prior consent.

Try to fudge things all you like, anyone with sincerity and honesty can see what you've done here.

Quote:
And I would stress at this point that if ANYONE finds the PM facility abused by spammers or bullies, or feels the facility is being otherwise abused please do PM me or one of the other moderators and we'll look into it.

Some pigs are more equal than others.

Quote:
If you really wanted to keep your email address private you would not be using it to send a journalist a rude message - as all can plainly see copied above.

If you want to not receive rude messages then don't threaten to edit other people's work and criticise it employing diabolical double standards.

You inflamed this situation by
a) making a self-contradictory criticism about my film
b) threatening to edit it
c) posting my private email and address without my consent
d) branding my email 'strange' and casting doubt on whether I am who I say I am

Note, I sent you the 'rude' email after you had done the first two things, and after I'd waited over two days to be allowed onto this forum to respond. You had already insulted me and my work in a totally unfair way. Note that after the 'rude' email you further insulted me and before letting my respond to the first two issues tried to use my private email (including address) to characterise me in a particular light, and that the hostility in this exchange all flowed from there and your prior insulting, derogatory behaviour.

That you are now trying to take the moral high ground and act like this is all my fault if anything shows that my original assessment is correct, that you are a hypocrite par excellence. You are a self-appointed guardian, passing judgment on others but unwilling to accept that doing so blows up in your face. That you think I wouldn't notice this shows that you've vastly underestimated me.

Quote:
You had no privacy request with the email either not that that would make much difference.

If it would make so little difference then why did you bring it up? You're clearly trying to bait me to suit your revisionist version of what's happened here. It's a pretty pathetic tactic, particular for someone who claims to be a Christian. It is your hostility, your aggression, your desire to find fault with a film because you didn't agree with what it said, your moral hypocrisy that has got you into this mess. Don't think I'm going to just let you get away with pretending I either started or inflamed this.

Quote:
Finally if you had privately and politely requested I remove your email address - say by a phone call or by private message or email - I would have considered it simply as a gesture without prejudice.

Given the way you behaved prior to me posting on this thread, this is the height of deceit on your part.

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned your email should be in the public domain and I would like the world to see (to what extent the world is interested is beside the point) how you deal with people.

How I deal with people? Did I make a two-faced criticism of someone else's work? No. Did I threaten to break someone else's copyright and edit their work? No. Did I do so on a forum where I controlled that person's right of reply? No. Did I post private communications on my own forum where such things are forbidden? No. Did I make promises when that person registered on the forum concerning the private information held in the forum's database that I promptly broke? No. Did I patronise someone by telling them to look up a law in which they are better versed than me? No. Did I, having done all of the previous, then try to claim the moral high ground and make out that the other person was the aggressor? No. Did I, given my stated political and religious beliefs, act in a manner completely contrary to them, and very much reminiscent of the people I'm supposedly fighting against? No.

You did all these things.

Quote:
You will find with me that the gentle, persuasive approach works better than the bullying one.

You will find that people don't take kindly to being treated with such hypocrisy and that you are in no position to now be talking about manners.

Quote:
Legal threats are also banned here BTW.

Some pigs are more equal than others. You had your chance.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Do you mean that we are not allowed our own? Opinion of your video and not our own opinion? Of other videos.

It seems that when Keelans films "7/7 The Big Picture - five years on", people were only to glad to edit his films until he seems to have had enough of the censorship.

"My issue is not with people knowing my name, but with a private email address and email content being posted in public. I've openly admitted I am 'Mr Seker', the maker of 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction..."

Yes you claim to be Mr Seker with a @yahoo.co.uk which personally I would have not revealed, but it is a simple matter to change it; people do it all the time.

Which is not the same as someone coming knocking on the door in a communist dictatorship, when the so called authorities know who we are.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Do you mean that we are not allowed our own? Opinion of your video and not our own opinion? Of other videos.

It seems that when Keelans films "7/7 The Big Picture - five years on", people were only to glad to edit his films until he seems to have had enough of the censorship.

Do you have any evidence of Keelan's films being edited or do you simply mean the content was discussed and criticisms & advice offered? There is a difference between that and what Gosling threatened to do here.

BTW, you can also get a knock on the door and disappeared n a right-wing Fascist dictatorship. Also, asking someone to change their email address is unhelpful, it's akin to expecting someone to change their phone number. Gosling should remove it immediately.

Last edited by Prole on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Do you have any evidence of Keelan's films being edited or do you simply mean the content was discussed and criticisms & advice offered? There is a difference between that and what Gosling threatened to do here.

Yes it on your forum he edited some at your request as he went along and made them, until it seems.

Has Tony edited 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction. No, he said he would like to pull out some key points. Will you or Mr Seker take his advice?

(edit)
Quote:
BTW, you can also get a knock on the door and disappeared n a right-wing Fascist dictatorship

I see Fascist and Marxist as the same using different names.

Is it Marxist you claim to be, you do seem to be very dominant.

Last edited by Andrew. on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Yes it on your forum he edited some at your request until it seems.

Has Tony edited 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction. No, he said he would like to pull out some key points. Will you or Mr Seker take his advice?

We offered Keelan a great deal of advice where he had obviously got his facts wrong and he was grateful for it. We never edited his films, he chose to do that himself on the basis of our information. It is disingenuous to suggest that he had 'enough of the censorship', that's simply your personal take on it.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your history part was and is atrocious IMHO its on you forum here. Keelan did not take your view on it. Or was it your dominant dictate-ship again?
http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=3521&st=35

And I prefer other videos to 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction, if I may on the 7/7 part.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Your history part was and is atrocious IMHO its on you forum here

And I prefer other videos to 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction, if I may on the 7/7 part.

That's your opinion Andrew and it means zilch to me.

7/7: Seeds of Destruction is far superior to RE which is a travesty (although Danny & Muad also took much of the research from J7 and I have the many emails to prove it.) To unravel the events of 7/7 takes time and intelligence.

edit: Notably Gosling was involved in another 7/7 documentary for Press TV which was also full of inaccuracies, such as only one image of the 4 existing 5 years on! Facts are something that can be ignored for the sake of a 'good story'.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

7/7: Seeds of Destruction is far superior to RE which is a travesty (although Danny & Muad also took much of the research from J7 and I have the many emails to prove it.) To unravel the events of 7/7 takes time and intelligence.

But you come across in fact like a Nazi dictator and what big big you say goes. Others have other opinions as to which film suggests who should be questioned further to provide proof and also a lead to the fact that for many such real Laws we do not need a court case to determine guilt when those Laws have been studied.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

But you come across in fact like a Nazi dictator and what big big you say goes. Others have other opinions as to which film suggests who should be questioned further to provide proof and also a lead to the fact that for many such real Laws we do not need a court case to determine guilt when those Laws have been studied.

Perhaps a Nazi dictator would refuse to remove someone's email address from a private communication - not something I've ever known happen on the J7 forum!

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps MR Seker wanted us to know that he made the video.

I agree that it's unfortunate, but why keep straining at a gnat.

We do what to prevent further atrocities don’t we. So would you be interested in this “for many such real Laws we do not need a court case to determine guilt when those Laws have been studied.”

(edit)

"Marxism is really an understanding of how Capital works, what the motivating forces in history are, and what the next stage of development of humankind will be: the end of the private ownership of the means of production to be held in common by all."

This is your quote Prole?

Do we want the same things or not in it's proper context, as many can see that Marxism was a ruse, but the people and you? want the freedom and liberty?
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Nope. People can have whatever opinion they like. But if they put a criticism of my work in public that is based on horrific and obvious employment of double standards, I will object. If they then hide behind their admin status when they have provoked and inflamed the situation, pretending to be acting diplomatically, I will object. If they threaten to treat the product of my labour, which I funded entirely out of money I worked to get, as a mere toy for them to play with and break, I will object.

Quote:

I suggest you get in touch with Keelan and discuss the issue with him before leaping to conclusions. No one edited his film. Various people offered suggestions for changes because they disagreed with an argument or interpretation of his. That's healthy criticism, which he is free to accept or decline. What's happened on this thread regarding my film is not directly comparable. If anything, it's the opposite, because the criticism has been unhealthy, laden with implications that I'm not who I say I am, that my film contains unspecified inaccuracies that no one seems willing to state openly, and the threat (as yet unretracted and not apologised for) that someone without consent or qualification was going to edit my work out of recognition.

Quote:
"My issue is not with people knowing my name, but with a private email address and email content being posted in public. I've openly admitted I am 'Mr Seker', the maker of 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction..."

Yes you claim to be Mr Seker with a @yahoo.co.uk which personally I would have not revealed, but it is a simple matter to change it; people do it all the time.

On what basis do you doubt that I am who I say I am? It isn't a claim, it is a statement of fact. I made that film.

Changing my email address is not a reasonable suggestion. It requires the person who has been wronged having to give up the use of an address they've had for years, which also involves telling all the people who use that address to contact me that I'm now using a different one.

Note also that on his website Tony Gosling puts his own email address as a picture, so that spam crawlers don't pick it up and add it to their databases. And yet when he posted my email address he didn't even give me the courtesy of putting the '@' symbol as '(at)', as is the convention on messageboards.

Quote:
Which is not the same as someone coming knocking on the door in a communist dictatorship, when the so called authorities know who we are.

Tony has used his authority to avoid being accountable for his indisputably poor behaviour with regard not only to me and my film, but the email issue as well. You brought up communist dictatorships, I highlighted the hypocrisy of authority, which is even more hypocritical when manifested by someone who claims to be opposing authority.

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you - Nietzsche

Andrew. wrote:
Has Tony edited 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction. No,

He only hasn't edited it because I turned up and pointed out that he has no right to do so. I think he knows what will happen to him if he actually distributes an edited copy of my film, though apparently stating what that is is BANNED.

Quote:
he said he would like to pull out some key points. Will you or Mr Seker take his advice?

It isn't advice. For reasons I explained above, it would ruin the film, and go against the whole point of making the film that I actually made, rather than the film Tony evidently wanted me to make.

This film was designed to put the debate about 7/7 in a more informed context re: the ongoing history of covert operations. We have a dichotomised discussion with RippleEffectHeads and Alex Jones fans screaming 'inside job' on one side and mainstream media essentially refusing to consider the issue except to occasionally mock and scoff (Aaranovitch, Conspiracy Files etc.) So, I made a film that makes two key arguments at once:
1) Given the long history of covert ops, it is fair to consider whether 7/7 was such an event
2) That in order to claim it was (or may have been) a covert op, we need to know what covert ops look like, rather than just cherry picking suspicious evidence and forming a conspiracy narrative, as Ripple Effect and to a certain extent Terrorstorm do

I'm trying to advance this debate to a more mature and fruitful place, and Tony's threat to rip up my movie to get at the 'key points' acts entirely against that objective. A movie whose key aim is to get people to realise that this debate has a context, is taking place in a context, and will or won't succeed in large part because of how it deals with that context, that movie cannot be ripped up in the name of 'key points'. The key point is that the movie by necessity has to be quite long, careful, considered, detailed. It isn't going to look like a music video. Nor should it.

Andrew. wrote:
Perhaps MR Seker wanted us to know that he made the video.

As I said, I have no problem with my name being identified as the maker of this film, which is why I put my name in the film. None of which excuses how Tony has behaved towards me and my work.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm trying to advance this debate to a more mature and fruitful place,

I would say your trying to control it to much IMHO.

Quote:
This film was designed to put the debate about 7/7 in a more informed context re: the ongoing history of covert operations. We have a dichotomised discussion with RippleEffectHeads and Alex Jones fans screaming 'inside job' on one side and mainstream media essentially refusing to consider the issue except to occasionally mock and scoff (Aaranovitch, Conspiracy Files etc.) So, I made a film that makes two key arguments at once:
1) Given the long history of covert ops, it is fair to consider whether 7/7 was such an event
2) That in order to claim it was (or may have been) a covert op, we need to know what covert ops look like, rather than just cherry picking suspicious evidence and forming a conspiracy narrative, as Ripple Effect and to a certain extent Terrorstorm do

"Given the long history of covert ops, it is fair to consider whether 7/7 was such an event"

Yes there is, I suggest looking at Ripple Effect after watching yours.
And other works that expose Marxism et al.

"'The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so--called ideologies [marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

-- from The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations by Myron Fagan"

And yes I dont like the word Illuminati "Zion, of the 33rd degree" but we have to be mature about it.

Vinci-guerra
Conqueror of War?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have blanked out the email address not as a response to threats but because we're all on the same side
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
David Rose
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Tony.

All this infighting, back stabbing,paranoia and name calling etc only helps the forces of darkness.
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Have blanked out the email address not as a response to threats but because we're all on the same side

If this were your real reason for doing this then you would have done it weeks ago. Again, your attempt to take the moral high ground after having created this conflict yourself is pathetic, hypocritical nonsense. And a lie.

We are not all on the same side. I'm as opposed to what you're doing as I am to what the mainstream media is doing, because it's the same strategy, just using different propaganda.
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazydave wrote:
Well done Tony.

Well done for what? Behaving abominably and then trying to make up for a tiny part by conceding the point, without any sort of apology?

Quote:
All this infighting, back stabbing,paranoia and name calling etc only helps the forces of darkness.

Tony provoked and inflamed this situation. He's happy to criticise other people's work, and insult and derogate people personally, as well as cast doubt on whether they are who they say they are, so if there's anyone here helping 'the forces of darkness' it is the pseudo-Christian Tony. His vicious envy is on this thread for all to see.
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:
I'm trying to advance this debate to a more mature and fruitful place,

I would say your trying to control it to much IMHO.

This is ridiculous. I have made one film on the subject. If I'd made half a dozen films, and spammed every relevant messageboard with threads about those films, and opposed anyone whose opinion differed from my own, then you might have a case.

Basically, this is you saying 'I don't like what you're saying, but lack the intellectual integrity to just say this'. Yet another unsupported, unsubstantiated, meaningless attempt at criticising something because it doesn't flatter your preconceptions.

Quote:
Quote:

"Given the long history of covert ops, it is fair to consider whether 7/7 was such an event"

Yes there is, I suggest looking at Ripple Effect after watching yours.

Ripple Effect is awful, in essence the same as the Home Office narrative, but advancing the opposing conspiracy theory, and it contains no explanation of coverts ops beyond drawing parallels with 9/11. It's fundamental message is 'if you believe 9/11 was an inside job, you should believe 7/7 was one as well'. A ludicrous, deceitful and thoroughly half-baked argument if ever there was one.

Quote:
And other works that expose Marxism et al.

Seen them, not convinced.

Quote:
"'The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so--called ideologies [marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Presuming this grand 'communism is just part of the conspiracy' story is true, why is it that the secret powers of the West (CIA, MI6 and so on) spent so much time and effort fighting the Communists? Or just people they perceived as Communist, like Mossadegh, Arbenz, Nkrumah and so on? Surely the CIA, being populated by illuminati bigwigs, knew that they were fighting an enemy of their own creation?

This narrative makes no sense, and has virtually no evidence in favour of it. It's a nice idea, everything being part of the same one size fits all conspiracy, but it isn't remotely true.

Quote:
And yes I dont like the word Illuminati "Zion, of the 33rd degree" but we have to be mature about it.

What?

Quote:
Vinci-guerra
Conqueror of War?

Vinciguerra is the neo-fascist terrorist who was interviewed for the BBC's series on Operation Gladio. I used some of the clips in my film. Rather than trying to find hidden meanings in words that aren't really there, try reading some actual history.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Vinciguerra is the neo-fascist terrorist who was interviewed for the BBC's series on Operation Gladio

Was he, I just used the words and there meaning.

Horrible this this type of Judaism

Communism, Fascism or Democracy.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=149540&highlight=#149 540
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:
Vinciguerra is the neo-fascist terrorist who was interviewed for the BBC's series on Operation Gladio

Was he, I just used the words and there meaning.

Perhaps you should have been paying more attention when you watched my film. Particularly since you claim it is historically inaccurate (a claim you still haven't qualified in any way whatsoever).

Quote:
Horrible this this type of Judaism

Horrible this this type of Christianity.

Quote:
Communism, Fascism or Democracy.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=149540&highlight=#149 540

Already seen that list. It is not only misleading, it proves nothing about where Marxism/Communism came from or who is 'really' behind it. You're just trying to distract from the fact you've made a number of completely unsubstantiated claims by diverting the discussion to another thread, about another topic. Just like when the mainstream media try to discredit people asking questions about 7/7 by bringing up the moon landings or Princess Diana or Elvis Presley. You're like a hamster in a wheel, buzzing around and around, throwing out quotations and copy-pasting other people's work but never actually furthering the discussion. Put up or shut up.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Already seen that list. It is not only misleading, it proves nothing about where Marxism/Communism came from or who is 'really' behind it. You're just trying to distract from the fact you've made a number of completely unsubstantiated claims by diverting the discussion to another thread, about another topic. Just like when the mainstream media try to discredit people asking questions about 7/7 by bringing up the moon landings or Princess Diana or Elvis Presley. You're like a hamster in a wheel, buzzing around and around, throwing out quotations and copy-pasting other people's work but never actually furthering the discussion. Put up or shut up.

It came from Zionist Jews as did much of Christianity, Christian Zionism more so. To twist and distort the message.

Have a read of the anti semetic *Protocols of Zionism, exposed by many: Myron Fagan did it well.

*Zion, of the 33rd degree
Vinciguerra
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

It came from Zionist Jews as did much of Christianity, Christian Zionism more so. To twist and distort the message.

Have a read of the anti semetic *Protocols of Zionism, exposed by many: Myron Fagan did it well.

*Zion, of the 33rd degree

Assuming you mean anti-semitic, this is a misnomer. The semitic people includes more non-Jews than Jews.

Also, I have read the Protocols, as I've read the alleged Amschel Rothschild list of means by which his heirs could become the most powerful men in the world, as I've read Albert Pike's prediction of the three world wars. I'm familiar with all of this stuff, I just don't take it with a mountain sized lump of salt as evidence of an all powerful illuminati conspiracy. I put it to you that there are factions and divisions within the ruling superclass, and that the War on Terror did not come from the exact same people who gave us Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change. They are used in more or less the same way by different branches of the same tree, if you like.

Now, stop making vague stabs at texts you either haven't read or don't understand, and actually present some arguments. State a position, give reasons and evidence for it. If you can't do that then admit it so I can stop wasting my time with you.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Assuming you mean anti-semitic, this is a misnomer. The semitic people includes more non-Jews than Jews.

How about Askenazi Jews that make up about 96% of modern so called Jews?

Quote:
I put it to you that there are factions and divisions within the ruling superclass, and that the War on Terror did not come from the exact same people who gave us Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change. They are used in more or less the same way by different branches of the same tree, if you like.

I put it to you that there are not divisions at the root of that evil tree as you say. Other than Spiritually, but they are athiest so they don't understand that part; even though it's their responsibilty to seek it, as it is for anyone.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We are not all on the same side. I'm as opposed to what you're doing as I am to what the mainstream media is doing, because it's the same strategy, just using different propaganda.

Ok, rather than what we're? Against.

Please tell us what you are for? Perhaps on another tread? Or is this to do with your Video?
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview with the writer/director of 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction by James Corbett of corbettreport.com about the film and where the 7/7 debate goes from here - http://www.corbettreport.com/index.php?i=Documentation&ii=403
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: