FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli Art Students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
item8
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Israeli Art Students Reply with quote

http://redactednews.blogspot.com/2010/09/door-to-door-spies-looking-fo r-nsa-in.html

Quote:
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Door-to-door spies Looking for NSA in Utah and Feds in California? Again with These Israeli "art students!

Lets not forget the others in that group that were rounded up in the largest Israeli spy ring ever uncovered, the ones using mall kiosks as cover - an American mall as your base of operations, talk about hell on Earth! Some of the kiosks being used were selling those damned flying toy choppers, probably a DARPA spying platform in the early stages, and the other forgotten ones were those Dead Sea Salt store fronts, with the young nubile Israeli college girls pouncing on customers to rub those essential oils and salts into your skin with a small mallside massage, Israeli Mossad Girls Gone Wild.

As I was tagging along with a friend who had to do some holiday shopping last December, some of the girls at the nearby stand tried to entice me into some sort of rub. Said maybe later. I told my holiday consumerist tricked friend that I recognized the slick-backed ponytail "manager" running the stand from another mall from hell, the largest one in the DC metro region almost 75 miles from this one, which is a lifetime in DC traffic. I reminded to him of the Mossad-9/11 connection from the Carl Cameron Fox News expose that was pulled off-air shortly after of the art students and the kiosks, so being the self-hating jew he claims to be with vigor, he wanted to investigate.

As he got his mall rub-down, enjoying the salt enabling provocateur sirens skill-set and conversation selling tactic, he mentioned being jewish which provoked a pavlovian style response in the "college" girl to ask if he had been to Israel, as she proudly proclaimed being Israeli. During this travel channel conversation I monitored while watching the entire "cell," he asked her is she had heard of Mossad before. She turned and looked at her "manager/handler" who quickly jumped into action. This young smarmy looking "Night at the Roxbury" euro-club car salesman type looked at her and then us as he answered for her, "They're kind of like the FBI for Israel I think. Why do you ask?" My buddy responded that he had some run-ins with them along with the CIA back in the day [which is true due to the magazine he published on exposing CIA crimes for decades] and then he turned the conversation to shopping more for the wife as they quickly jumped to the other side of the kiosk to start breaking it down in mad holiday consumerist crowds, since they said it was near closing time [not even close] and bid us farewell.

Door-to-door spies in Utah County?
Reported by: Brent Hunsaker Last Update: 9/29 2:15 am

SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Sales people working neighborhoods in Northern Utah County have been asking some odd questions that have nothing to do with making the sale. Folks are reporting that they're asking about the new National Security Agency's data center that is being built at Camp Williams.

The sales people say they're Israeli art students and are selling their works to raise money for a gallery. Some have even produced what appear to be legitimate Israeli passports.

So, why would art students be interested in an NSA data center? [FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY!]

Blogs and even church bulletins are buzzing. One such bulletin sent out to LDS women in Highland said, "This is a scam! These are not art students and federal law enforcement groups are actually investigating their ties to organized crime and terrorist groups." The note went on, "Part of their mission here is to gain information on the new NSA installation coming to our area."
item8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
item8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.antiwar.com/israeli-files.php

Links to Israeli spying in the USA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: