FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Halal and Animal cruelty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Halal and Animal cruelty Reply with quote

There is a flip side to supporting integration in this country and that's the debate about Halal meat and cruelty to the animals that have to suffer because of it.

Link

If anyone here thinks I'm being racist or right wing because I'm supporting this you're entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that I and many other British people don't want Halal in this country firstly because it's 100 steps backwards in what should be a humane society and secondly if you live in Rome do as the Romans do. End of!

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start the ball rolling.

That was a very interesting political broadcast on behalf of the Cuddly Bunny BNP.

Removing the politics from it it was a useful video that raises all sorts of questions as to what do we use to judge what is humane slaughter. It obviously targeted the muslims forgetting kosher Jewish meat is similarly killed.
If anything will be done about it it wont be the BNP as they will never get the power to change it but thats not to say that enough pressure on the parties with power cant change it (if thats what people want)

Quite agreed though that meat should be described so that those with tender consciences or just anti muslim /jewish can refrain. Perhaps we could also have signs up asking Muslims and Jews to walk on a different side of the pavement.

Are the BNP the anti abortion party as well? A practice that us civilised nations seem to excel in in contrast to Islamic states

I am a carnivore who catches, kills and eats fish. Is it more humane to hit the fish on the head or just let it suffocate from lack of oxygen? Perhaps we should also ban our trawler men who gut their fish while still alive.

But your probably quite right that its a bit of a poison chalice for the mainstream parties to tackle and will no doubt kick of racial tension .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: