FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Florida church holds 'burn a Koran' day to commemorate 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Florida church holds 'burn a Koran' day to commemorate 9/11 Reply with quote

Controversial Florida church holds 'burn a Koran' day to commemorate 9/11 victims

By Paul Thompson - 3rd August 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1300013/Florida-chur ch-holds-burn-Koran-day-commemorate-9-11-victims.html

The Florida-based Dove World Outreach Centre is urging people to burn copies of the koran on the anniversary of 9/11

An American [CIA/occult - ed.] church has been urged to call off a plan to burn copies of the Koran on the anniversary of the September 11th terror attacks.

Muslim and Christian groups have condemned the protest saying it will only escalate tensions between the two faiths.

But despite death threats to its members, the Florida-based Dove World Outreach Centre has refused to back down.

The controversial church even claims they have received thousands of messages of support for their stand against what they call an 'evil religion'.

The church's pastor Terry Jones has called on other religious groups to join in his 'International Burn a Koran Day' on the ninth anniversary of the terror attack on New York city and Washington DC..........

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama Implores Minister To Call Off Quran Burning (+ VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/09/obama-gma-interview-quran_n_7 10282.html

Wahay! We should be burning the 9/11 Commission Report instead. (Apparently book burning counts as free speech now, you know).

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American truthers spreading the truth gospel behind the 'book burning' Pastor.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/US-Pastor-Terry-Jones-Drop s-Plans-To-Burn-Copies-Of-Koran-On-9-11/Article/201009215722844?lpos=W orld_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15722844_US_Pastor_Terry_Jo nes_Drops_Plans_To_Burn_Copies_Of_Koran_On_911

Yahoo running statements!!

1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World Trade Center on 9/11

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100907/pl_usnw/DC60870
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor who threatened to burn Korans went to school with Rush Limbaugh (a rabid hate-monger talk show freak):

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/17/is-it-only-a-coincidence-that- rush-limbaugh-and-terry-koran-burner-were-high-school-chums/

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Book burning in the Scriptures was a voluntary act when the new believers in Christ found they had something more valuable. Likewise an muslim convert to Christ is at liberty to burn his old Koran if he so desires but it might just be wiser to leave it to collect dust on the shelf knowing the offence it would cause

Acts 19 v 19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Book burning in the Scriptures was a voluntary act when the new believers in Christ found they had something more valuable. Likewise an muslim convert to Christ is at liberty to burn his old Koran if he so desires but it might just be wiser to leave it to collect dust on the shelf knowing the offence it would cause

Acts 19 v 19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

It would appear these books were about sorcery ('curiois arts') and not religious books; also, the people who used these 'occult' tomes burnt them, rather than others wanting to take a pop at them.
I don't believe it should be necessary, but I'll say it anyway: the vast majority of our posters, and one would hope our readers, knows that the Muslims weren't responsible for 9/11, which is the ostensible reason for the threat to burn them.

Of course, the 'God' of the Old Testament ordered his faithful to kill every man, woman and child, and every living thing, and to burn their groves, so I doubt that he would have minded a bit of a 'burn-up'.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

It would appear these books were about sorcery ('curiois arts') and not religious books; also, the people who used these 'occult' tomes burnt them, rather than others wanting to take a pop at them.
I don't believe it should be necessary, but I'll say it anyway: the vast majority of our posters, and one would hope our readers, knows that the Muslims weren't responsible for 9/11, which is the ostensible reason for the threat to burn them.

Of course, the 'God' of the Old Testament ordered his faithful to kill every man, woman and child, and every living thing, and to burn their groves, so I doubt that he would have minded a bit of a 'burn-up'.

If the pair of you read the Koran (not the Hadith) you may start to understand both the Old and New Testament as it's a link between the two for better understanding.

Rather than say things with with part quotes and all out of context and all it's division caused.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the CIA pastor come and debate with real Christians

Anti-Muslim pastor faces British ban
A controversial US pastor could be banned from entering Britain to share his views on Islam with far-right activists.

Terry Jones sparked global condemnation when he threatened to burn the Koran on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.
He has been invited to preach about the ‘evils and destructiveness of Islam’ at an English Defence League rally but home secretary Theresa May said he may have to rethink his travel plans.....
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/850196-anti-muslim-pastor-faces-british-ba n

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: