FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-Illuminati ex-MI6 Tory Harry Beckhough dies aged 101

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Anti-Illuminati ex-MI6 Tory Harry Beckhough dies aged 101 Reply with quote

Is this David Cameron’s Harry Beckhough?
October 8th, 2010
http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2010/10/is-this-david-camerons-harry-beckh ough/

Link

I’ve been catching up with David Cameron’s speech from Wednesday and I was particularly interested to see him mention Harry Beckhough, a lifelong Conservative Party member and someone who worked at Bletchley Park during the Second World War.

David Cameron’s speech had some glowing words for Harry Beckhough, saying:

“Harry joined our party in 1929 to fight Stafford Cripps.

Since then, across 81 years and 21 elections, Harry has been with us. When Churchill warned of an iron curtain, Harry was with us. When this country had never had it so good, Harry was with us. When a lady refused to turn, Harry was with us.

This year, when we fought the general election, Harry – aged 96 – was there, manning the loudhailer on the battle bus.”

I’ve held a long interest in Bletchley Park and the work that took place there but Harry Beckhough is a name I’ve not come across before so I decided to Google it out of interest.

Can the Harry Beckhough I found be David Cameron’s new found hero?

He authored a paper called “Germany’s Four Reichs”. The tagline of which is “Origins and Development Seeking World Domination in Ruthless Terror”.

Where he goes on to make the following attack on the German people:

“Added to my own research into the eternally aggressive intent of the German mindset, lust after power and domination of all Europe, East and West, and beyond, from the Atlantic to the Urals. A way of thinking, planning, plotting and lying deception, foreign to the British way of life, and unthinkable to our trusting nature.”

And it’s not just the Germans that come in for criticism but also the Russians as he states:

“(our trusting West is just not brought up to pierce and dissect the wholesale lies and cunning deceit, of which both Russians and Germans are so adept).”

But it’s not only his written work that reveals these questionable views because there’s quite a few videos of Harry Beckhough circulating on the Internet of which this one is of particular interest.

I watched it through and there’s some very interesting points that he brings up.

At 16:30 he seems to be very critical of purchase taxes like VAT of which his own Government will be increasing to a record level in January.

He goes on at 18:05 to claim that Edward Heath, a former leader and Prime Minister of his own party was a German spy and returns to him again at 54:15 to claim he was blackmailed into being an agent by the Illuminati because of his sexuality.

At 27:10 He claims the Rothchilds family took over the running of the Illuminati.

At 35:15 He claims American Presidents since Roosevelt are in an orgainsation called the CFFR and are traitors to their country.

However even more interesting given the interview he gave with Kay Burley where he describes Chirchill and Thatcher of being the only 2 great Prime Ministers that at 43:10 he claims Margaret Thatcher was taken in by the lies of Gorbachaev and goes on to say at 49:33 “All our leaders from Edward Heath onward have let us down, have betrayed us and are guilty of treason” which presumably would include Thatcher herself.

http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2010/10/is-this-david-camerons-harry-beckh ough/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry is now here.
Some of this may be new to people...
Two hours of Harry's Illuminati and Nazi hunting.
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/48496 hr 1
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/48498 hr 2

Not sure he'd approve of the image below though...

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Husq
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“(our trusting West is just not brought up to pierce and dissect the wholesale lies and cunning deceit, of which both Russians and Germans are so adept).”

Gosh..has he never heard of the Opium Wars, amongst other things.

"Soon after the year 2000 has been written, a law will go forth from America whose purpose will be to suppress all individual thinking. This will not be the wording of the law, but it will be the intent" Rudolf Steiner: Gegenwärtiges und Vergangenes in Menschengeiste (The Present and the Past in the Human Spirit)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry's a bit of an idealist but absolutely entitled to his views.
We forget too easily the organised evil that Harry's generation fought.
What I like about this interview is the extent to which a war hero - if you accept that term as I do - can be so controversial.

Shouldn't a war hero's tale just be that of a hard won victory over Hitler's evil Third Reich?
Why is it that one man's simple story telling can challenge mightily the 'norms' we have come to live by today????????????????????

Quote:
Edward Spalton on 10.10.10 at 5:06 pm

Harry Beckhough knows whereof he speaks. From his student days in pe war Germany through his wartime career as colonel in the Intelligence Corps, he went on to spend six years resurrecting the German Rhineland universities from the rubble up on behalf of the Foreign Office. He got to know leading German political circles very well. Ernest Bevin halted Denazification in 1948 and Adenauer employed many Nazis in his administration. The EU closely parallels the “Euopaeische Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft” (EEC) promoted by the Nazis in 1942. I translated the book.

Harry went on to a successful business career in the clothing industry from which he founded a school which flourishes today. In short, he’s worth at least ten of any of today’s politicians that spring to my mind. He wrote a very interesting autobiography called “Thinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy”.

I introduced Harry to a young German journalist who shares many of the same worries about German policy today, often conducted under an EU cloak. His website is http://www.german-foreign-policy.com . He is an extremely careful, conscientious journalist – a pacifist and gentle soul.

Quote:
Roger Dodger on 10.12.10 at 10:15 am

Lordy, he was 90 when he published that.

When a man has his record and experience he can be lauded whether or not he holds some views in his latter years that you find questionable.

I wonder why a war record like his would only play out in the right wing press. What the hell is wrong with the left wing press?

The man was a doer, he has seen more of the world, and I dare say the national character of those about whom he writes than you have or ever will.

“he seems to be very critical of purchase taxes like VAT” Its the Tory party, not the Supreme Soviet. Disagreement is allowed and pretty much encouraged. If he can reconcile himself to support those with a differing opinion on those issues, so the hell what? Its a broad church.

“holds some rather interesting views on the world but that David Cameron would specifically pick him out for praise in his first party speech as Prime Minister.”

Yes, because regardless of certain views, he is a war hero and a man who has put in over 80 years of service to his party.

Only the lowest form of dogmatic hack would see that as a problem. You sound like those idiots that criticised Blair for complementing Enoch Powell on his intellect and parliamentary work.

Whatever views he may hold, the man has done something in his life other than student politics followed by party politics. Which seemingly is all you have done.

He is a better man than you. And now he is an extremely old one. I for one would show more respect.

Quote:
Scouse Billy on 10.20.10 at 11:44 am

This man has honourably served our country.

And you?

Pathetic professional politician/parasite.

Quote:
Idris Francis on 1.15.11 at 4:48 pm

I have known Harry for about 10 years, and spent many hours with him at meetings and travelling. I endorse wholeheartedly the praise awarded here by others. and my only comment on it would be that it is not high enough.

In his time in Germany, as a Bristol University graduate in German, he heard Hitler speak many times, and lived there for years after the war dealing with Germans at the highest levels - including being in charge of many of them.

It is to him and people like him that we owe our freedom - and to people like Tom Watson and others to whom we owe the steady loss of it, until we end up in the single European State over which we have no control whatever.

NO SIR! It would be a gross breach of faith with those who fought and those who died to allow that to happen - up with this we will not put.

Finally, I can report as fact the words spoken by captured German generals at the Nuremburg trials to my late uncle, then a Major in the Royal Artillery based in Hamburg, having gone to France in a landing craft on D-Day.

He drove in a Jeep to Nuremburg to deliver important documents to the War Crimes Trials and his widow, my aunt who lives here with me now, well remembers the Generals' words my uncle repeated to her shortly afterwards:

"Yes, you have beaten us again, for the second time - but next time, WE will win, and next time you will not even realised it is happening until it is all over."

THEY knew, even then - but still, as in the 1930s the appeasers and the traitors either fail to see or prefer not to see. Churchill saw, and also he said that if it came to a choice between being right and being popular, he preferred being right, because by being right he would become popular.

So what part of the following do you not understand Mr. Watson?

The EU is a German plan for a single EU State controlled by them and their cronies - and always was.

As always, they are helped by what Stalin called the useful idiots, to whom submission to others is the best and easiest option.

The Euro was known to be unworkable and therefore highly likely to run into trouble, but they went ahead anyway with the intention of using the inevitable crisis to seize more power - as we are now seeing.

Democracy will not exist in the EU, any more than in Mugabe's Zimbabwe - it already is largely rule by diktat by people we neither elect nor can remove.

Is THIS what people like Harry Beckhough fought for and thousands died for, Mr. Watson? I think not - its time you woke up, because we are LEAVING

Make no mistake, its amost over.

Idris

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shouldn't a war hero's tale just be that of a hard won victory over Hitler's evil Third Reich?
Why is it that one man's simple story telling can challenge mightily the 'norms' we have come to live by today????????????????????

But we know now don't we, that all these wars and this left/right politics was all contrived?

The American Con-stitution (or Bill of Right’s) almost got that part right about “enemies foreign and domestic”. It should have been just enemies domestic (because the common man so to speak doesn’t want to go to war) but are lied to (false flags etc, organised religions, politics etc)

That is/was, one of the principles of the Law that was/is to be shown to other nations (both sides of every war in the history of this planet) so there are no wars.

It’s even a part of idolatry (such a simple Commandment) which is a Commandment, not a polite request.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This contribution by Idris is astounding. The stuff all top conspiracies are made of.
Not theories.
And the evidence is rolling in.....

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1179902/Revealed-The-secret-re port-shows-Nazis-planned-Fourth-Reich--EU.html

TonyGosling wrote:
Idris Francis on 1.15.11 at 4:48 pm

I have known Harry for about 10 years, and spent many hours with him at meetings and travelling. I endorse wholeheartedly the praise awarded here by others. and my only comment on it would be that it is not high enough.

In his time in Germany, as a Bristol University graduate in German, he heard Hitler speak many times, and lived there for years after the war dealing with Germans at the highest levels - including being in charge of many of them.

It is to him and people like him that we owe our freedom - and to people like Tom Watson and others to whom we owe the steady loss of it, until we end up in the single European State over which we have no control whatever.

NO SIR! It would be a gross breach of faith with those who fought and those who died to allow that to happen - up with this we will not put.

Finally, I can report as fact the words spoken by captured German generals at the Nuremburg trials to my late uncle, then a Major in the Royal Artillery based in Hamburg, having gone to France in a landing craft on D-Day.

He drove in a Jeep to Nuremburg to deliver important documents to the War Crimes Trials and his widow, my aunt who lives here with me now, well remembers the Generals' words my uncle repeated to her shortly afterwards:

"Yes, you have beaten us again, for the second time - but next time, WE will win, and next time you will not even realised it is happening until it is all over."

THEY knew, even then - but still, as in the 1930s the appeasers and the traitors either fail to see or prefer not to see. Churchill saw, and also he said that if it came to a choice between being right and being popular, he preferred being right, because by being right he would become popular.

So what part of the following do you not understand Mr. Watson?

The EU is a German plan for a single EU State controlled by them and their cronies - and always was.

As always, they are helped by what Stalin called the useful idiots, to whom submission to others is the best and easiest option.

The Euro was known to be unworkable and therefore highly likely to run into trouble, but they went ahead anyway with the intention of using the inevitable crisis to seize more power - as we are now seeing.

Democracy will not exist in the EU, any more than in Mugabe's Zimbabwe - it already is largely rule by diktat by people we neither elect nor can remove.

Is THIS what people like Harry Beckhough fought for and thousands died for, Mr. Watson? I think not - its time you woke up, because we are LEAVING

Make no mistake, its amost over.

Idris

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU

Quote:
The EU is a German plan for a single EU State controlled by them and their cronies - and always was

Are the Germans predominately Germanic or Aryan (those who pretend they are Semitic) Tony?

It seems like war mongering towards the Germanic people to me (Although the politicians both sides and the media will oblige if it’s on the agenda or deflect attention from the perps) who is that controls most/all msm?

"Fourth Reich"

A simple test would be to look at history over the last 500 years or so (Spain, Russia Germany, the US and Britain) in that order to see what the "Fourth Reich" are predominately.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the crucial quote IMO
Nazi Generals wrote:
"Yes, you have beaten us again, for the second time - but next time, WE will win, and next time you will not even realise it is happening until it is all over."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have John Ainsworth Davies (JAD) & Paul Manning
Two astounding books that stand out from the historical clutter
The last piece of the jigsaw is which corporations the Bormann network controls today..

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War veteran Harry Beckhough dies at 101
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/county_news/11860221.War_veter an_Harry_Beckhough_dies_at_101/

First published in County News

WARTIME code breaker Harry Beckhough died on Sunday aged 101.

Mr Beckhough, who lived in Castle Court retirement apartments in River Park, grew up in Bristol attending Fairfield Grammar school and studying at Bristol University.

During his degree, he spent time in France and Germany and became fluent in both languages.

In 1938 he helped found the Wakefield Shirt Company and a year later he enlisted in the Royal Engineers.

After the war, having achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, he helped to rebuild universities in Cologne and Bonn.

He returned to the UK in the 1950s and set up a clothing company and in 1958 he founded the preparatory school Cundall Manor in Yorkshire.

He lived with his wife, Joan, in Harrogate for 50 years and retired in 1987 after she died.

In 1996 he moved to Wiltshire to be near his daughter Jennifer who is married to head of the High Court Family Division Sir James Munby.

Two years later he was awarded an MBE for his services to politics.

He wrote his memoirs Thinker Tailor, Soldier Spy in 2007 and has written other books on Germany’s Four Reichs and The Old Testament.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The longest serving member of the Conservative party was also a firm believer in the transnational power of the Bavarian Illuminati

War-time spy made a fortune from fashion
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/War-time-spy-fortune-fashion/story- 26207305-detail/story.html
By Western Daily Press | Posted: March 21, 2015

Harry Beckhough who died last Sunday aged 101, was a colonel in the Intelligence Corps during the Second World War, a code-breaker at Bletchley Park and was also thought to have been the oldest member of the Conservative Party, which he joined when he was 15 in 1929.

During his lifetime he enjoyed secret chats with Winston Churchill, studied briefly under the philosopher Heidegger, intercepted personal messages between Hitler and Rommel, hung out with the Beatles in Carnaby Street, and even set up fashion guru Paul Smith with his first shop.

He also found time to learn French, German, Latin, Greek, Japanese and Urdu; and made a million with the clothing business he started from scratch.

Mr Beckhough, who moved to Wiltshire in 1996 to be near his daughter, Jennifer, lived at Castle Court retirement apartments in Marlborough. He grew up in Bristol attending Fairfield Grammar school and studying at Bristol University.

Mr Beckhough continued to work well into his 90s – giving occasional lectures, remaining active in the Tory party.

In 2010 he attended the Conservative Party conference and was singled out for praise by David Cameron during his first speech to conference as Prime Minister.

In later life, Mr Beckhough also wrote five books including his autobiography Thinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy at the age of 94 in 2008.

In an interview with the Western Daily Press at the time of his autobiography's publication, he said: "I've had an interesting life certainly. I believe when we're born we're given a spirit guide, who tries to lead us to do the right things all the time. I've been lucky enough to be able to do as I'm told.

However, it was not always plain sailing and he recalled: "I came very close to being expelled from Fairfield Grammar School, for writing saucy poems about the Latin mistress. Just like another famous Fairfield boy – Archie Leach. He came back to the school, as Cary Grant the famous film star, when I was there.

"I remember him being welcomed with open arms in spite of him having been kicked out a decade earlier.

"I managed to escape expulsion. I was offered a deal by the headmaster. He told me that if I took four languages for the Higher School Certificate, I could stay. I was already doing English and French, so I had to study German and Greek in my free time. It was difficult because neither were on the curriculum."

Mr Beckhough passed all four subjects with flying colours, winning a place at Bristol University to study German. It was during his degree course that Harry first travelled to the Germany to develop his language skills.

"It was the early 1930s," he said. "And I was able to see Hitler's rise to power at first-hand.

"I was terribly shocked by the atmosphere – with all these uniformed Nazis stomping around all over the place.

"I witnessed books being burnt in the Marktplatz in Freiburg," he said.

"You have to remember this was the time of British appeasement with Germany. I wrote numerous articles for national newspapers on the things I'd seen, but I couldn't get a single one printed."

Harry did find a sympathetic ear from one man, who would go on to epitomise the antithesis of the appeasement movement.

"At the time Winston Churchill was the chancellor of Bristol University," Mr Beckhough explained. "So when it came to my degree ceremony, I knew I'd have a chance to speak to him about the things I'd witnessed."

As he climbed the stage to collect his certificate, Mr Beckhough shook Churchill's hand and whispered: "Just back from Germany."

He said Churchill's response was swift and he told him: "See me afterwards."

"Churchill and I went into a back room, and we talked for quite a while about what was happening in Germany," recalled Mr Beckhough.

"He said I should continue my efforts – that we would all be needed in the future."

With the outbreak of war Mr Beckhough joined up and trained with the Royal Engineers and rose rapidly through the ranks making Lieutenant Colonel by the end of the war.

Early in his military career, while serving in northern India, close to the Afghan border, the military authorities spotted Mr Beckhough's linguistic skills and he was called into the secretive world of Bletchley Park, Station X.

Now famous for its role in cracking the German Enigma code, back in 1940 – and for half a century afterwards – nobody knew anything about it.

Back in England Mr Beckhough spent weeks being trained in the art of codebreaking before being flown to Cairo to a secret HQ to decipher codes used by Rommel's Africa Corps.

At this point Bletchley had not yet cracked the Enigma ciphers, so Mr Beckhough and his team had to use every trick in the codebreakers' book to make sense of Rommel's messages. "Monty used to say he could read Rommel's mind, in fact we were the ones doing the mind-reading," Mr Beckhough remembered, in his 2008 interviews with the Western Daily Press.

The decoded messages revealed that before el Alamein, Rommel was complaining to Hitler that his tanks were running out of fuel.

After helping the Eighth Army to success on the battlefield, Mr Beckhough was reassigned to a listening post in the Indian jungle near Calcutta.

"I was sent there because the intelligence we were getting about the Japanese was dreadful at the time. I told my commanding officers that I couldn't speak a word of Japanese.

"He said 'well, you're good at languages – this is the army, if you're good at one thing, you're expected to be good at another'. So off I went back to India, trying to learn Japanese as quickly as possible."

Mr Beckhough was able to not only pick up Japanese over the next two years – he transformed the levels of intelligence coming in for the war in the Far East.

He even learnt to speak Urdu fluently, just so that he could get on with the locals.

After the war, Mr Beckhough faced a very different challenge. He was placed in charge of both Cologne and Bonn Universities.

Reflecting on this job in 2008, he said: "They'd both been razed to the ground during the war and they had just started rebuilding. My main job was to de-nazify them – to winkle out the fascist element in both the students and the staff. It was a very happy few years for me.

"I was there until the early 1950s, and even met my wife over there, who was working in the visa department at the British embassy."

It was also during this time that he got to know Konrad Adenauer, who would go on to become Germany's first post-war Chancellor.

"My office was the only place in Cologne that was well heated and had real coffee," Mr Beckhough once said.

"So he'd often call in to say hello. It was the warmth and the coffee that was really attracting him."

Mr Beckhough finally moved back to the UK in the early 1950s and set up his own clothing manufacturers.

"I worked for a while for the Wakefield Shirt Company in Yorkshire, which I'd helped to found before the war. And later I set up my own label, Atkinson Rhodes. My aim was to make a million, and by the early 1980s I'd done that, so that's when I retired," he said.

While living in Yorkshire and not happy with the local schools for his children, he founded a new one, Cundall Manor Prep School, which is still going today more than 50 years later.

Mr Beckhough's clothing lines also proved a success.

"We supplied all the big names – Jaeger, Austin Reed and Paul Smith, whom I'd financed when he set up his first shop," Mr Beckhough told the Western Daily in 2008.

"We were central in creating Carnaby Street's reputation as the swinging centre of Sixties fashion. During that time I was able to meet all kinds of people who liked my clothes – from Lord Snowdon to the Beatles. They were exciting times.

Paying tribute to Mr Beckhough this week, Claire Perry, MP for the Devizes constituency, said: "Harry was a wonderful campaigner for so many things and for me epitomised the phrase 'a life well lived'.

"He will be so sorely missed but fondly remembered by many."

Ian Philpott, Conservative administration manager based in the Marlborough office, said: "He could be found behind his desk in the office right up until the end of January this year, just before his 101st birthday, which is really quite an achievement."

Mayor Marian Hannaford- Dobson said: "He was a fantastic and extraordinary man and I loved him."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio tribute to Harry Beckhough
http://youtu.be/0dW4IOQ9-Ek

Even his lawyer grandson at the funeral referred to him as a Conspiracy theorist
Rather disrespectful & just goes to show the psychology of all this

Harry's book
Germany's Four Reichs by Harry Beckhough - EU NIT
www.th-eu-nit.com
by H Beckhough
Germany's Four Reichs. Origins and Development seeking. World Domination in ruthless terror. by: Harry Beckhough.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: